Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

License Illegal Refineries - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Tells FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / License Illegal Refineries - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Tells FG (12447 Views)

Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma, Matthew Iduoriyekemwen, Others Decamp To APC In Edo / EHIOZUWA JOHNSON AGBONAYINMA Joins APC; PDP Lawmakers Jubilant / Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: License Illegal Refineries - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Tells FG by tonio2wo: 11:30am On Oct 14, 2016
They should also licence robbery, kidnapping, bokoharam, militancy, fraud, etc etc

Extremly very useless leaders angry
Re: License Illegal Refineries - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Tells FG by Qabt(m): 11:32am On Oct 14, 2016
The question is, are those refineries up to the standard?
Re: License Illegal Refineries - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Tells FG by sweetjim(m): 11:32am On Oct 14, 2016
As if they will listen

1 Like

Re: License Illegal Refineries - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Tells FG by ednut1(m): 11:35am On Oct 14, 2016
saintkash:
license illegal refineries when there never got there crude supply from genuine source? licensing these guys is more or less giving amnesty to them cos there r criminals. .... there activity alone has cost government billions of cash... maybe if the word "amnesty" illegal refinery operators would convince me but not licensing them....

my opinion though.
the miners in the North are not illegal too abi. gerahere

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: License Illegal Refineries - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Tells FG by searay(m): 11:35am On Oct 14, 2016
I have been saying this always

3 Likes

Re: License Illegal Refineries - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Tells FG by Alexander001(m): 11:36am On Oct 14, 2016
A boy watched their hen being mounted by 5 cocks same day,at the end of the day the hen was served as dinner.
The boy pushed his plate away and said"I'd rather sleep hungry than eat this prostitute..
Re: License Illegal Refineries - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Tells FG by kernel504(m): 11:36am On Oct 14, 2016
AntiIPOOP:
Illegal is illegal

Your level of Ignorance is top notch. Have you not heard of mini refineries?, what's the benefit of taking crude oil for refinement outside Nigeria, creating jobs for other countries, without having any. Have you checked the cost, look you need primary education.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: License Illegal Refineries - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Tells FG by timeman: 11:37am On Oct 14, 2016
Lincense iilegal baby factories too. radarada!! Obey the truth!
Re: License Illegal Refineries - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Tells FG by drnoel: 11:37am On Oct 14, 2016
blueto:

http://punchng.com/license-illegal-refineries-rep-tells-fg/

Hear, hear, a Daniel has come to court but that soolish dullard from Daura will not understand the meaning cos he doesn't have WAEC certification.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: License Illegal Refineries - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Tells FG by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 14, 2016
I don't knw wat to say ,,,,,,lemme take my garri first
Re: License Illegal Refineries - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Tells FG by gabbytabby: 11:39am On Oct 14, 2016
Only in 9ja would a legislator come and say please license rogues and robbers.

blueto:

Re: License Illegal Refineries - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Tells FG by MandingoXXX: 11:40am On Oct 14, 2016
wirinet:
Only illegal refineries? Why not legalize illegal oil bunkerers and illegal pipeline vandalism. While at it, we can legalize illegal smugglers, fake drug manufacturers,etc. In fact the word illegal should be removed from our laws.
Does the law maker think those drums used to "cook" crude oil equate to refineries? Do they know how much the smallest proper refinery cost in dollars? This law maker wants to destroy the whole environment of the Niger delta.

Proudlyngwa:
There is a reason they are called illegal.
We can as well license illegal drug production centers.
Illegal tertiary institutions.
Illegal foods and beverages.

Sometimes I wonder, whether the cause of our problems is in the air we breathe or the water we drink.

Nice one guys. It will take this country 1 million years to be like Benin Republic going by the way our leaders and youth think.
Re: License Illegal Refineries - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Tells FG by drnoel: 11:40am On Oct 14, 2016
fran6co:
it will even generate employment for some youth and go a long way in trying to rid youth restiveness.

#LicenceIllegalRefineries

I tell u, militancy will evaporate over night. They will be the ones to mount campaign against it since they know the militants, they are the militants.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: License Illegal Refineries - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Tells FG by dustydee: 11:46am On Oct 14, 2016
blueto:
Very Good, if FG has failed to revamp the legal refineries hitherto, then these ones should be given a chance to boost local productions and ease the pressure on Forex.
There's no law stopping them from applying for a licence. They are in business because they are illegal. They will not be profitable if they are regulated and operate in the manner they currently operate.
Re: License Illegal Refineries - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Tells FG by musicwriter(m): 11:47am On Oct 14, 2016
This's a very good piece of advice that the FG should implement without delay.

1. It will create jobs.
2. Reduce militancy.
3. Save us some dollars on petroleum import.
4. The long term benefit is that it would produce Nigerian engineers capable of building our future refineries by ourselves.

When that happens, that's what development is all about. Actually, we cannot develop until we begin thinking along this line.

GEJ ought to have done this as a matter of priority.
Re: License Illegal Refineries - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Tells FG by drnoel: 11:47am On Oct 14, 2016
saintkash:
license illegal refineries when there never got there crude supply from genuine source? licensing these guys is more or less giving amnesty to them cos there r criminals. .... there activity alone has cost government billions of cash... maybe if the word "amnesty" illegal refinery operators would convince me but not licensing them....

my opinion though.

Guy u miss d point. Have u heard of illegal refineries in America, canada or Russia? Thats cos the government of those countries only regulate oil explorations and nt involved directly in its mining. Its high time they ask themselves hard questions. Those people that set up illegal refineries should be encouraged by licensing them. Then a certain standard is set at which the oils products should be. U will see militancy dissolve away in ND.

1 Like

Re: License Illegal Refineries - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Tells FG by AntiIPOOP(m): 11:54am On Oct 14, 2016
kernel504:

Your level of Ignorance is top notch. Have you not heard of mini refineries?, what's the benefit of taking crude oil for refinement outside Nigeria, creating jobs for other countries, without having any. Have you checked the cost, look you need primary education.

"Mr. I know everything" then why are the refineries referred to as illegal? Failure to answer this, then you're the ignorant here
Re: License Illegal Refineries - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Tells FG by emi14: 11:56am On Oct 14, 2016
saintkash:

my opinion though.

Tell your brothers in govt to get our licenced refineries working whereby producing enough products for the masses. Furthermore, the youths should be employed because they are engineers. Instead of robbery they decided to be useful to certain extent. The government cannot refine crude here in Nigeria but those called illegal can. They really contributing.

1 Like

Re: License Illegal Refineries - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Tells FG by MarineOne: 12:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Sometimes I wonder, whether the cause of our problems is in the air we breathe or the water we drink.

I wonder too. How are we like this, to us the end justifies the means.
Re: License Illegal Refineries - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Tells FG by 2sexynet: 12:28pm On Oct 14, 2016
wirinet:
Only illegal refineries? Why not legalize illegal oil bunkerers and illegal pipeline vandalism. While at it, we can legalize illegal smugglers, fake drug manufacturers,etc. In fact the word illegal should be removed from our laws.

Does the law maker think those drums used to "cook" crude oil equate to refineries? Do they know how much the smallest proper refinery cost in dollars? This law maker wants to destroy the whole environment of the Niger delta.
not really Sir. The process can be OPTIMIZED! Or what is modular refinery for? They may be using crude methods to refine and how are you sure you haven't used fuel from that crude refinery to fuel your car and gen?

2 Likes

Re: License Illegal Refineries - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Tells FG by wristbangle: 12:28pm On Oct 14, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Best comment in this thread
Re: License Illegal Refineries - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Tells FG by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
blueto:
Very Good, if FG has failed to revamp the legal refineries hitherto, then these ones should be given a chance to boost local productions and ease the pressure on Forex.
Do u know what an illegal refinery is?
Re: License Illegal Refineries - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Tells FG by Alexyswiss(m): 12:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
I wonder why I see some people supporting this...I can boldly say that rep member has an illegal refinery he runs...he just don't want bubu's efcc to get him

Illegal refineries steal their crude oil....They waste a while lot of fraction like bitumen, gas and the rest which are more expensive than the diesel and petrol even

Licencing them is gonna cause a permanent damage to our crude oil and even damaging the whole environment of Niger delta

You guys don't seem to know the hazard and risk involved in what they do
Re: License Illegal Refineries - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Tells FG by gabicon: 12:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
Let's not be too hasty here, we need to view the process of the refineries, we need to evaluate their product quality etc. The illegal refineries I've seen destroyed on TV are just people cooking crude oil in drums and extracting products such a refinery would only be accepted a century ago. If we don't look at the model properly we will end up with casualties of our own creation.

1 Like

Re: License Illegal Refineries - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Tells FG by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
illegal doesn't mean it z a fake, itz just that govt z not getting d due revenue from them, when I was in Bayelsa prior to the Amnesty, most filling stations get fuel from d illegal refinery in cheaper prices though it is not always of a premium quality, I concur with this that govt shud legalize n integrate all these small scale refineries and encourage graduates of petroleum related courses to come into play, A times, I do ask, what z d role n significant of University of petroleum resources Abraka n other petroleum eng students from various versities, itz high time we go to the field and put in our best instead of traveling to Malaysia to refine our oil.
Meanwhile govt shud legalize supervise n regulate their activities for optimum productions and encourage local investors.

2 Likes

Re: License Illegal Refineries - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Tells FG by mfm04622: 12:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
blueto:

Look at this fool representing Nigerians in the House of Reps!!!!
Does he even know how these crude refineries work? This fool want to legalise the destruction of our environment. When stealing crude, they destroy environment after refining, they pour the remaining, destroying our environment. These refineries are only profitable because the crude they refine is stolen! They can only refine about half of the stolen crude, pouring the other half into rivers and swamps. They also only produce diesel
Re: License Illegal Refineries - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Tells FG by ArabMopol(m): 1:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
saintkash:

my opinion though.
why are u so bittered... u can't even comprehend the content... lemme help u small... he said there are ingenuity in those those guys... instead of destroying there local illegal refinery government should tap from abundant of their ingenuity reassemble them, harness their talents probably equip and empower them to do what FG couldn't do ...

1 Like

Re: License Illegal Refineries - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Tells FG by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
fuel not properly refined might contain impurities which could be hazardous
Re: License Illegal Refineries - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Tells FG by Coolgent(m): 1:18pm On Oct 14, 2016
This Rep must have an illegal refinary undecided
Re: License Illegal Refineries - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Tells FG by Miladi(f): 1:23pm On Oct 14, 2016
Re: License Illegal Refineries - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Tells FG by houstonia(m): 1:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

No they are stolen in the first place because those stealing it are criminals.
Have you ever seen an illegal refinery, probably no. Their profit is gotten from the stolen crude.
If they had a way to sell the crude direct, they will its more profitable that way, you think the care about you,
No they only care about money for supremacy, weed wine and women.

do Nigerian artiste care beyond the bolded? How many entrepreneurs do you know that doesn't care about the bolded ? I've been leaving in Bayelsa state for the past six years, in Nembe Local Government for your information and I can categorically tell you that the only adverse effects of your so called illegal refineries are environmental hazards and its combustibility. You people call it illegal like they syphon the crude oil from your father's land. Oga go and refine your iron ore and bitumen. pricks of the west

2 Likes

Re: License Illegal Refineries - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Tells FG by Eversoul(m): 1:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
U are on point jàre!
At least if d govt can't help build refinery, dey shud allow those that are ready.
Licence is better than destroying

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flush Out Lazy Soldiers - Buratai Charges Commanders / Alex Otti: Igbo Presidency Won’t Solve Nigeria’s Problems / 2023: Ahmed Lawan Refutes Reports Of Withdrawal, Says He Will Win Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.