Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,959 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) (29149 Views)

Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" / How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. / God Delivered Me From Low Self-esteem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by Amthankful(m): 7:24am On Oct 14, 2016
I hope the admin put this in the FP...(Its very very long thou) I was born a Christian. mum did all she could to bring me up in the way of the lord and as a little boy I had that fire burning in me to serve God. I was always the churchy type,I was the first to church,I always wanted sunday to come,mama was proud of me. but as I grew older peer pressures,bad friends and the crave to belong to that click of big boys made me far from the truth. I still went to church every sunday,almost every Wednesday,I still partake in the communion, I still prayed everyday but my heart was far from God.

And been a good looking guy I became so close to the opposite sex that I get passes and winks from girls, ladies even whey older than me came for me and I had sex with them and because I also have a sugar coated mouth I can easily make a lady like me and fall for me and all of a sudden I became so addicted to women that I can't stay for 2 weeks without having sex. I was not happy with the way I was living but I could not stop it because I enjoyed it and forgot #proverbs 5 vs 3-4 and #proverbs 6 vs 32-33. I had some steady girlfriends I constantly had sex with and I never used condom with them. I even knew one of the girls always had sex outside because she was a sex addict but I just felt that as a sharp guy I can continue to chop my own and don't care if she had sex outside(God forgive me) and that i can never get HIV,even though I knew HIV is real. the other girl was young so I was sure about her that she can't give me HIV(foolish me,HIV dey show for face?).

I don't know what happened but this my smallie had sex with another guy,I was furious when I found out but due to my foolishness I still made love to her again and my other girlfriend all without condom. then 2 weeks after I had sex with her, the devil came full assault on my soul,he told me a big lie and I believed him, he told me I had HIV. for 2 or 3 days I was battling him in my spirit but due to the fact my spirit man was very weak at that point I fell. And due to the fact I have gone far from God and had no faith in him again I succumbed to the devils ploy to check the symptoms of HIV from google.(That was my mistake but my saving grace) then I checked online. hahahahahhaha now I can laugh but then I thought my end has come.

When I checked,I saw some of the symptoms and do you know guys that the devil is powerful if we give him space or fall to his gimmicks and tricks because he is the trick master (but the fact is that the devil is a toothless lion and not a real lion our God is the lion of the tribe of judah) the next day after checking I had the first symptoms,can u guys imagine? I had severe cough which was one of the symptoms, the following day I started to see rashes on my both hands which are another symptoms of HIV.

hahahahahahahaha the devil is a liar, due to the 2 symptoms I saw in my body I swear fear came ooo(who no go fear) and the devil just needs us scared to have his way in our life #Job 3 vs 25 and due to this fear I started to think, I thought of everything, from my life,my future,my dreams,no pikin yet,and above all my sweet strong mother, she would just die of thinking if she finds out I have HIV. am her dream,am her everything,she brought me up well that sweet innocent woman. as I was thinking I started to get dry ooo, hahahahahah, naso I start to lean ooo. cough no won go,rashes on my hands no won go.

chia in my mind I had already started to think of the best way to end it that is to just commit suicide and write an apology letter to my mum. I thought of The best way to die maybe I should jump into a lagoon,or to take poison,or to enter the road and a moving trailer crush me,my mind was filled with thought,(hahahahahahah I can laugh and smile now but those days were horrible I tell you)

but all of a sudden I remembered that there is a king up there,that there is a healer up there, I gave my life to God again(I go to Living faith church aka winners chapel please am not advertising my church here) and we do something in my church called soul winning,where we take flyers and tract and share to people and pray kingdom advancement prayers.

I intensified in that exercise because God was my last bus stop, and God that God in heaven that don't fail heard my prayers ooo. come see improvement ooo,the rashes dried up and the cough started to go gradually. then on a prayer section (because I literally became a prayer warrior)the holy spirit told me its because I gave in to fear that's why the devil penetrated me.#Job 3 vs 25 (But my brothers who no go fear na,man pikin get cough,him get rash,him no use condom with women that also have sex with other guys and don't use condom) then I started reading my bible more,went for more soul winning and praying more telling God why I didt wana die now.

I became more serious with intense prayers,with the reading of the bible(especially the part that talked about mercy. # deutronomy 4 vs 31 #psalm 103 vs 1-17. Then I started to have joy in my soul again,I became happier,I laughed more,because joy in the spirit is also medicine on it own #proverb 17 vs 22 then i started to regain my flesh back,I started to grow bigger back,My skin started to glow back(in just a week of deep thought of the worst I lost a lot of pound) I got my healing through faith,I got my fire for God back through this experience,maybe its my final warning from God and am not ready to toy with this grace and mercy and love he has shown me again.

Please friends the 30 minutes of pleasure of 3 rounds of sex is not worth it. take it from a brother that has seen it all and nearly paid with his life. even if you don't contact any sickness through sex (mind you its not only HIV you can contact, there are other STD as bad as HIV) ask your self how those God fill after the act? he fills bad and sad.

parent seeing this please tell your kids the dangers of unprotected sex. Draw them close,call them,let them fill your love and advice them. And to the girls also reading these, unprotected sex is bad ooo,in shot sex out of wedlock is bad Jehovah God frowns at it, tell your boyfriends to wait or make them Go, this life is just one please don't toy with it.

and to those reading these that might have HIV to the natural there is no cure but to our God there is abundant cure. don't give up,don't give in, there is healing if only you believe in Christ. look for a bible believing church like RCCG,CHRIST EMBASSY,SYNAGOGUE,TREM,MFM and my church also. but its not about church ok, its primarily your faith Now. #luke17 vs 16 #hebrews 11 vs 6.But you looking for a bible believing church, a bible teaching church,it would help boost your faith level to fight the battle.

Whoever told you that your case is settled na lie them tell you unless you yourself have writing off your case as settled. God loves you,na your papa him be na,he finds no pleasure in your dead or your suffering, he is such a merciful and compassionate father, Look for him,beg for his mercy and second chance and I assure you he would deliver and save you.

I hope I didn't bore you guys with my long epistle. #God loves us. #He can forgive any sin. #From glory to glory. #and never give up unless you wana die but I decided I was not ready to die yet, and am still here, kicking, jumping, more healthier than before and wana live and be a better man to God and to humanity. Faith is the all powerful drug nothing can beat its power or potency. With God and faith is his word nothing is impossible

A Response: "You may still have HIV!"

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by Xynthialuvy(f): 7:26am On Oct 14, 2016
Hmmm. Thank God for your life. No more turning back.

8 Likes

Re: How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 14, 2016
God is good.

3 Likes

Re: How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by DjAndroid: 7:41am On Oct 14, 2016
But you didn't mention going for a HIV test.

242 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by Kenshinmunac(m): 7:41am On Oct 14, 2016
Amthankful

Religion had finished your life.

If you get hiv before. You think say you for they here they talk?

U like no go do test they there they deceive yourself. Even ur Bible tell u say wisdom is profitable for direction.

Wat u are doing is only trying to decieve ur mind into forgetting reality. Thinking everything is fine when it isn't so you feel better.

But It wont take u far wen it reaches AIDS very soon.

Then you see a new day dawn.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by maryjan8(f): 7:46am On Oct 14, 2016
Praise God

4 Likes

Re: How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by Tallesty1(m): 7:50am On Oct 14, 2016
Why you no use the space button nah?

4 Likes

Re: How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by Amthankful(m): 7:52am On Oct 14, 2016
DjAndroid:
thank u for dat...but bro,Faith is the all Powerful drug. no text or medicine can match it power or potency..I no how I felt during those dark days and how I fill now. but thanks.God bless u

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by Amthankful(m): 7:54am On Oct 14, 2016
Kenshinmunac:
I no even read weiten this one write
lols..hahahaha but u comment..bro I didt write this post to get accolade or to get praise nah. No time in my heart again for bitterness especially online.I just wanted men to see God's power.God bless u

4 Likes

Re: How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by Blakjewelry(m): 7:59am On Oct 14, 2016
Op na lion

8 Likes

Re: How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by frank317: 8:06am On Oct 14, 2016
How then did God deliver u from HIV which u never had

Ur topic is misleading, I think religion has messed up ur brain as usual.

150 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by analice107: 8:12am On Oct 14, 2016
DjAndroid:
I was going to ask him that. This story sha.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by hopefulLandlord: 8:18am On Oct 14, 2016
OP!

haba!!

the devil came full assault on my soul,he told me a big lie and I believed him, he told me I had HIV.
how did the "devil" do this

so, you NEVER had HIV but "God delivered you" from it anyways

I guess god has been "delivering me" from bicycle crashes despite me not having rode a bicycle in almost 2 decades

god has also been "delivering" me from dying on the planet Pluto despite not having been in a space rocket

praise be to Obatala

59 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by freesinzu(m): 8:27am On Oct 14, 2016
frank317:

You just had to show us he's stupid wink

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by butterfly88(m): 8:31am On Oct 14, 2016
grin...what a deliverance

7 Likes

Re: How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by Kenshinmunac(m): 8:34am On Oct 14, 2016
Amthankful:
lols..hahahaha but u comment..bro I didt write this post to get accolade or to get praise nah. No time in my heart again for bitterness especially online.I just wanted men to see God's power.God bless u

Summarize weiten u write there for me
Re: How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by Osmondinho(m): 8:40am On Oct 14, 2016
You don't have HIV in the first place otherwise, you would be singing a different tune by now.

What you had might be as a result of what you eat, the drugs you took or the allergic from water you bathed with.

All in all, your emotional distress due to the fact you think you had HIV later made u lose weight and became lean.

Sex without protection with different partners is bad but you had no HIV. but you need to go test to confirm ooo

tongue

38 Likes

Re: How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by frank317: 9:00am On Oct 14, 2016
I think he still needs to go for test though... Not after sleeping with multiple partners without protection... How are u sure u have not actually contacted hiv, better go for test.

18 Likes

Re: How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by Amthankful(m): 9:28am On Oct 14, 2016
frank317:
I think he still needs to go for test though... Not after sleeping with multiple partners without protection... How are u sure u have not actually contacted hiv, better go for test.
thank U mate.Faith ehh is a very funny thing oo.its doesn't fail.Faith is believing in the supernatural irrespective of what the natural says ..am no saint,I can never be a saint,I have lived stupidly before but when I gave my life to christ again I was transformed to a new man.and meanwhile I had sex months back I don't have HIV.but thank u same

5 Likes

Re: How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by frank317: 9:41am On Oct 14, 2016
Amthankful:
thank U mate.Faith ehh is a very funny thing oo.its doesn't fail.Faith is believing in the supernatural irrespective of what the natural says ..am no saint,I can never be a saint,I have lived stupidly before but when I gave my life to christ again I was transformed to a new man.and meanwhile I had sex months back I don't have HIV.but thank u same

Ok...

But next time don't lie that God healed u of hiv when u didn't contact any.
U claim to have given it life to Christ and u are lying... It's wrong.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by HardMirror(m): 9:53am On Oct 14, 2016
Xynthialuvy:
Hmmm. Thank God for your life. No more turning back.
The gullibles have arrived. Xynthia, I am not referring to u o, ur smile is that of a very smart girl grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by HardMirror(m): 9:55am On Oct 14, 2016
frank317:

Lol!!!!
I can already see some babes shouting praise god o. No spoil their joy, biko grin

8 Likes

Re: How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by Amthankful(m): 10:10am On Oct 14, 2016
Osmondinho:
You don't have HIV in the first place otherwise, you would be singing a different tune by now.

What you had might be as a result of what you eat, the drugs you took or the allergic from water you bathed with.

All in all, your emotional distress due to the fact you think you had HIV later made u lose weight and became lean.

Sex without protection with different partners is bad but you had no HIV. but you need to go test to confirm ooo

tongue
lolss thank u mate.God bless u

1 Like

Re: How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by Amthankful(m): 10:12am On Oct 14, 2016
frank317:

Ok...

But next time don't lie that God healed u of hiv when u didn't contact any.
U claim to have given it life to Christ and u are lying... It's wrong.
am not gona exchange words with u ok,and am not gona try to justify my self or my words, you weren't in my shoes so you didt know what I felt.God bless you so much still

2 Likes

Re: How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by Amthankful(m): 10:15am On Oct 14, 2016
frank317:

ok...I would rather let the word of God and faith in his holy name mislead me from here to australia than fall to the sin and disease he delivered me from.God bless you bro.u weren't in my shoe and by God grace u are never gona b in the shoe I was.God bless u again frankie

2 Likes

Re: How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by kevoh(m): 10:15am On Oct 14, 2016
What if he goes for test and discovers he now truly has HIV, hope we will be getting a testimony from him then. grin grin

...JustThinkingAloud

14 Likes

Re: How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by Amthankful(m): 10:16am On Oct 14, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
OP!

haba!!

I guess god has been "delivering me" from bicycle crashes despite me not having rode a bicycle in almost 2 decades

praise be to Obatala
what ever you say or choose to believe mate, God bless u real good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by frank317: 10:29am On Oct 14, 2016
Amthankful:
ok...I would rather let the word of God and faith in his holy name mislead me from here to australia than fall to the sin and disease he delivered me from.God bless you bro.u weren't in my shoe and by God grace u are never gona b in the shoe I was.God bless u again frankie

Lol... Enjoy bro.
Re: How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by felixomor: 11:24am On Oct 14, 2016
frank317:

Even if the man did a test and pasted the result here,

Trust me you would have still trolled this page!

If I were him, I would pay u no attention!

4 Likes

Re: How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by felixomor: 11:43am On Oct 14, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
OP!

haba!!

praise be to Obatala

Bros, even if he brought proof for you that he had HIV u would have still asked for ur amputation miracle before u believe.

Thats your trademark, have u forgotten?

Ur troll tendency for a thread like this is cancerous, to say the least.

2 Likes

Re: How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by Xynthialuvy(f): 1:19pm On Oct 14, 2016
HardMirror:

The gullibles have arrived. Xynthia, I am not referring to u o, ur smile is that of a very smart girl grin
. Yea,m gullible,u can say that again...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) by HardMirror(m): 1:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
Xynthialuvy:
. Yea,m gullible,u can say that again...
Ok if you insist ma. I will oblige ur wish.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Marriage Was Not Designed To Make You Happy - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo (video) / 3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos / Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.