Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child (5708 Views)

What Is That Thing You Could Say During Intimacy And During A Football Match? / What's the Craziest Lie You've Ever Told??? / Without Saying Your Age, What's The One Thing You Can Tell Us... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by Dannyfaraday(m): 9:12am On Oct 14, 2016
As children we weren't matured and didn't know the Gravity of what we did so it can't be counted against Us.
What's the craziest thing you did as a child?
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by ademasta(m): 9:14am On Oct 14, 2016
Stole meat from pot
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by whitebeard(m): 9:21am On Oct 14, 2016
cry I looked under the skirt of my neighbor whenever I think about it I beat my self..but I did not see anything oo..!!

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 14, 2016
me and my brothers usually hide in a perfectly functioning fridge during hide and seek.. or we hide in a drum full of water and will still use that water to cook later...

let's see.. tried to torture a spider with our electric socket..

climbed to the outer part of the gather on our verandah and pretend I was simbah's father about to fall..
smoke paper cigarette
.pour water on our stairs to see if someone would fall.

we were evil children..pretty amazing none of us died.. my younger brother fell from our upstairs and didn't die..tho he fainted 4 like 20 mins..

played batman and sumer man with my mother's wrapper tied onto our neck then jump from table to table while pretending to fly..
play a game where one person would climb and hold the fan while someone else switched on the ceiling fan and how long you can spin..
play another game where you sit in our cold fridge and someone else would sit on it until you start knocking on the lid for them to free you..
played wrestling from our window where one person lies down and the other person jumps on the bed..
compete with my elder brothers' bycicle to see who could pull off a perfect turn at high speed in the parlour..
stone ourselves with slippers.he with most hits wins..jesus...!! now that I think of it we should have died.. and our parents never knew

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
we also played.."set your belle" you punch me 1 I punch you 1 till one person tires..
we wait for rain to fall and our verandah floor gets wet and slippery..then get naked and slide across the balcony.. superman style.tho there were some contours that would injure you if its not wet
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by Demmtek(m): 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
;DI play daddy and mummy in an uncompleted building during police and thief the kissing was terrible ;DI play daddy and mummy in an uncompleted building during police and thief the kissing was terrible

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by lilbazy(m): 3:01am On Oct 15, 2016
Had sex under the staircase

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by Nobody: 3:36am On Oct 15, 2016
Buried a dead lizard and then dug it up to see if it had gone to heaven.

Tried to run away from home because I felt like my mum was scolding me too much.

Tried to hang myself like I'd seen in the movies. Thank God for my life.

Wet the bed and blame my little sister. Currently still an agabya

4 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 15, 2016
Contact17:
Buried a dead lizard and then dug it up to see if it had gone to heaven.

Tried to run away from home because I felt like my mum was scolding me too much.

Tried to hang myself like I'd seen in the movies. Thank God for my life.

Wet the bed and blame my little sister. Currently still an agabya

lol..I also buried a lizard for that same reason.. also ran away from home ..came back the next morning.. cold wan kill me.. tho I wasn't suicidal

3 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 05, 2016
Ate OMO and drank Dettol.

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 05, 2016
Contact17:
Ate OMO and drank Dettol.

What?!!

Were you hungry or what?
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 05, 2016
lexiconkabir:

What?!!

Were you hungry or what?

Wasn't hungry.....just curious. I was a very curious child.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 05, 2016
Contact17:

Wasn't hungry.....just curious. I was a very curious child.

And what happened afterwards?
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by Demmzy15(m): 6:09pm On Nov 05, 2016
Fought with my teacher! angry angry undecided
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 05, 2016
Demmzy15:
Fought with my teacher! angry angry undecided

Woman or man?
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 05, 2016
lexiconkabir:

And what happened afterwards?

I started crying and my mum came in. She tried to get me to spit whatever I had and gave me palm oil to drink. I remember her reading the label to see if Dettol was poisonous.
When I saw the way my mum reacted, I knew I did something bad.... so I didn't do it again. She basically told me I could have died and that was good enough to scare me from doing it again.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by Demmzy15(m): 6:16pm On Nov 05, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Woman or man?
Man!!! He abused my parents! angry
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 05, 2016
Contact17:

I started crying and my mum came in. She tried to get me to spit whatever I had and gave me palm oil to drink. I remember her reading the label to see if Dettol was poisonous.
When I saw the way my mum reacted, I knew I did something bad.... so I didn't do it again. She basically told me I could have died and that was good enough to scare me from doing it again.

grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 05, 2016
Demmzy15:
Man!!! He abused my parents! angry

And e no burst your eye?! wink

As for me, I used my shoe to injure a girl on her eye, she called me olodo embarassed

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 05, 2016
Thank God she could later see with that eye, at some point she almost had this "quarter to four" eye, God saved her, but I sure received beatings from my teachers, my mum and my dad.

My teachers because they received insults for not being able to keep watch on kids.

My mum because they mother came to fight my mother.

My dad because he was the payer of the medication.

Now I don't know if these were the reasons why they beat me, but till today that's what I still think.

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 05, 2016
lexiconkabir:
Thank God she could later see with that eye, at some point she almost had this "quarter to four" eye, God saved her, but I sure received beatings from my teachers, my mum and my dad.

My teachers because they received insults for not able to keep watch on kids.

My mum because they mother came to fight my mother.

My dad because he was the payer of the medication.

Now I don't know if these were the reasons why they beat me, but till today that's what I still think.

How old were you?
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 05, 2016
Contact17:

How old were you?

My primary 6 that is 10years old..... Was too young for the beatings right?
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 05, 2016
lexiconkabir:

My primary 6 that is 10years old..... Was too young for the beatings right?

A ten year old is old enough to differentiate between right from wrong. I am almost certain it wasn't your first time fighting.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 05, 2016
Contact17:

A ten year old is old enough to differentiate between right from wrong. I am almost certain it wasn't your first time fighting.

Sure was a stubborn kid and I fought a lot, although we later became friends, cuz we attended the same secondary school(at junior level), I later apologized when we got to jss2 grin that day she jokingly brought up the issue, then had to apologize, is it just her or most girls? – carrying grudges for long.

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by Demmzy15(m): 6:56pm On Nov 05, 2016
lexiconkabir:

And e no burst your eye?! wink

The man injured me on my jaw, but I gave him a good fight. grin wink

As for me, I used my shoe to injure a girl on her eye, she called me olodo embarassed

grin grin grin

Cc Rilwayne001, udatso, haffaze777 et al. Let's hear your stories na wink
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 05, 2016
Demmzy15:

grin grin grin

How old were you?

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 05, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Sure was a stubborn kid and I fought a lot, although we later became friends, cuz we attended the same secondary school(at junior level), I later apologized when we got to jss2 grin that day she jokingly brought up the issue, then had to apologize, is it just her or most girls? – carrying grudges for long.

If she held grudges,she wouldn't have talked to you.

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 05, 2016
Contact17:

If she held grudges,she wouldn't have talked to you.

Kinda true tho.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by Demmzy15(m): 7:05pm On Nov 05, 2016
Contact17:

How old were you?
13-14years old!
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 05, 2016
Demmzy15:
13-14years old!

That was pretty brave.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by haffaze777(m): 7:18pm On Nov 05, 2016
Demmzy15:

grin grin grin

rilwayne001 ur attention is needed here
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by Demmzy15(m): 7:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
Contact17:

That was pretty brave.
Uktee it was stupidity o grin I bled fah.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The "p" Game - Verbs Alone. / Real Football 2021 (RF 21) Apk + Obb Download / Nigerian Names (Part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.