Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football (28316 Views)

"Neymar Is The Kim Kardashian Of Football" - Joey Barton Slams PSG Star / Nigerians Talk Like They Have Electricity To Watch The World Cup" - Ghanaians An / Craziest Photos Taken From The Pitch! Caption Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by Frankaka8(m): 1:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
Entered a brothel (thinking it was a mere hotel) just to watch liverpool match. Mehn d way ladies flaunt here and there, i begin to wonder "are dese ones born by parents?"

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by hopesuarez(m): 1:49pm On Oct 14, 2016
the craziest thing have done as a football fan is.....sliding on the coal tar wen Liverpool equalise n won Dortmund last yr at anfield ....and I bleeped till daybreak without cummin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by Petbuk122(m): 1:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grinThat David villa goal against Manchester United.. I kissed my father on his lips..

That Moses goal against Ethiopia is the semis of the nations cup.. I ran out to the street and hugged a complete stranger... Still shouting goal goal goal.. grin grin

That Messi goal against AC Milan after we lost the first leg.. cheesy grin I comot my cloth..

That Iniesta goal against Chelsea.. grin grin grin I still have the scar on my hand..i ran out of the house and fell on concrete..

When Bayern beat us mercilessly 7-0 home and away.. After the 2nd leg..i almost committed suicide.. Then Chelsea won Europa league that same year.. OMG! The sadness.. I couldn't eat. The same year, my girlfriend broke up with me.. grin that year was the worst in my life..
lol what a year it was. Crazy i tell you
Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by dapsonlou(m): 2:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
jejemanito:

For The Past 3 Months, My Neighbours Have Been Stealing My Boxers

I Now Have Only One Left And That's The One I've Been Wearing For The Past 3 Weeks

I'm Scared They Might Still Move It Should I Dare Wash It cry

Nairalanders, Please Advice, Should I Wash It?

My guy them done take am do money ritual, na for u to dey drop money remain. Any of your neighbors who buy new shirt na Your star he take buy am. Lmfao

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by gentleagu(m): 2:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grinThat David villa goal against Manchester United.. I kissed my father on his lips..

That Moses goal against Ethiopia is the semis of the nations cup.. I ran out to the street and hugged a complete stranger... Still shouting goal goal goal.. grin grin

That Messi goal against AC Milan after we lost the first leg.. cheesy grin I comot my cloth..

That Iniesta goal against Chelsea.. grin grin grin I still have the scar on my hand..i ran out of the house and fell on concrete..

When Bayern beat us mercilessly 7-0 home and away.. After the 2nd leg..i almost committed suicide.. Then Chelsea won Europa league that same year.. OMG! The sadness.. I couldn't eat. The same year, my girlfriend broke up with me.. grin that year was the worst in my life..

Guy I'm a barca fan, so I can relate with your passion except the naija own Ofcourse.
Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by Mztadhee(m): 2:28pm On Oct 14, 2016
Thanks to football, I Carry an indelible mark on my head. It was Nigeria's quarter final match against the Ivorians. No one gave the Eagles the chance of getting through. I lost my cool when Emenike bundled in a free kick. Jumped up babyishly out to excitement. I didn't know I was under a fan. I had my head hit a couple of times, but excitement didn't even allow me notice. Thanks to a guy behind me that alerted me, It could have been more severe. Even though I got the cut treated immediately, I am still not the same person. As the cut has generated into a recurring keloid. It's crazy to think I am still very much a soccer fan.
Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by FakoMaybach1: 2:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
jejemanito:

I Now Have Only One Left And That's The One I've Been Wearing For The Past 3 Weeks

I attended a burial of my friend's grand father yesterday, but their tradition is that in every burial ceremony an old man would come out and say the next person to die. So this old man said the first person to leave the burial ground will be next to die. Oooomo...... Since yesterday na burial we still dey o!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by davibid: 2:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
Climbing our barb wired fence because Manutd Vs. Chelsea Champions League final shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by gentleagu(m): 2:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
Contact17:

8:45pm-11:30pm is too much especially when there is TV at home.

I will just marry someone that doesn't care about football.

Ma dear, most men love football. Just work arround it. We too endure in some aspects(e.g telemundo and zee world)

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2016
gentleagu:

Guy I'm a barca fan, so I can relate with your passion except the naija own Ofcourse.
cool Fellow cule..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by pek(m): 2:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
Contact17:
Can't relate. I don't really care about football.
What's the essence of commenting then?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by deebrain(m): 2:40pm On Oct 14, 2016
jejemanito:

Please wash it.

And what effort have you put in place to alert the authorities about your missing boxers?
Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
gentleagu:

Ma dear, most men love football. Just work arround it. We too endure in some aspects(e.g telemundo and zee world)

You are right though.
Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by Spartanville(m): 2:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
I stoo and peeped through the window to watch arsenal ucl match
Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by klexycole(m): 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
Singapore1:
When Chelsea equalize against Bayern Munich in 2012

I naked myself leaving only my underwear

Yaaay! This is damn funny! shocked grin grin

This man sef undecided
Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by Antina(f): 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
adioolayi:
Na so we won Atlanta '96 ooo.....very young then...I follow do street Jubilation from Yemetu to NTA Agodi gate..trekking for the middle of the night grin grin.
Na when we dey go back home my eye clear say who send me sef grin grin grin

I can relate to this, as small as I was, followed my brothers too on the street at mid night singing and dancing that year. It was very interesting.
Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by aprilwise(m): 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
I love football to the core. I 've done many crazy things in the name of football .when I was younger my mum sent me to the market to buy food items nd went to watch Nigeria match in a barbing salon nd also lost the money.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by FakoMaybach1: 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
i can never forget AC milan Vs PSV eindoven when J.s Park, Y p Lee wanted to kill milan ,when milan scored the winning goal i jumped so high the fan cut my thumb

Nigeria senegal, After julius Agha-wonder scored i ran into the toilet shouting goal
Oliseh's shot against spain almost gave me a heart-attack, the shot was faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive

Then i cursed Ronaldinho at midnight cus of the snake bite he gave nesta and maldini that year barca won 2-1, i was so pissed i kept cursing ronaldinho, i hated ronaldinho for a very long time until a friend showed me his video "Best of dinho" i saw a skill dinho did when he was a kid i didnt know how i reacted, just found out my trousers were torn...i have never seen such skills before

i cried when Maldini retired ..went to my room to cry Viva Rossonerri

Though i am with chelsea now , my heart still belongs to milan

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by Antina(f): 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
Praying for Man Utd to win after Solat each time man Utd is playing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by Singapore1(m): 3:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
klexycole:

Yaaay! This is damn funny! shocked grin grin

This man sef undecided
grin
Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by anath(m): 3:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
When chelsea lost the UCL to Manchester United 2008 and lost to barca via Iniesta goal na Indoor I dy for 7days no visiting of anyone.

I remember 2007 champions leauge Liverpool v AC final I happy that I couldn read that night for my exam I go hall write rubbish get A+.

Also chelsea won Bayern May 19,all anti blues hate that day but we blues happy like die. See I still dy celebrate that champions league final sef.

I LOVE CHELSEA for real

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by Doubleagent008(m): 3:14pm On Oct 14, 2016
Lemonade01:
Place all my then salary on my team Arsenal against AS Monaco in the Uefa Champion League away match last 2 seasons cheesy
Haa Bros eh No be Arsenal person go dey do that kin tin for na. Funny!
Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by NIGHTFOX: 3:18pm On Oct 14, 2016
Blainz:
When would Nigerians talk about crazy things they did for the love of their communities, for the love of their nation?
still being in Nigeria is a crazy thing we do day in day out
Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by MAK211(m): 3:18pm On Oct 14, 2016
Contact17:

8:45pm-11:30pm is too much especially when there is TV at home.

I will just marry someone that doesn't care about football.
stay dere dey form holy sister if u like make u buy 100inch plasma tv 4 house men always find pleasure watching at center

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by FakeNEWSevryday: 3:23pm On Oct 14, 2016
ChappyChase:
No body boicut house fellowship like me all on the name of football kiss undecided
choi, grin see my fellow redeemer, I pray may God forgive us all!
Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by ever811(m): 3:34pm On Oct 14, 2016
Beehshorp:
The most stupid thing av done for football was when I fainted after anelka blasted the ball over against Man utd for UCL final.. I still laff at myself If I remember dat shit
anelka did not blast the ball over,vander sar saved it..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by Destiny4fame(m): 3:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
I don't even know which of the experience I should share,was it when I used my project money to bet against barca in 12,or when I had exam 8am but refused to read just to watch Chelsea vs napoli 2nd leg,or when fan cut my hand while celebrating ramires goal against barca or the way I was beating blue black because I made jest of my uncle when Chelsea massacred arsenal 6-0......it's uncountable,oh my darling chelsea,how I wish we can turn back the hands of time and bring back the old guards....that moment when haters were scared to make jest of Chelsea while losing because they knew we can change that within a minute......blue is the colour,Stamford Bridge is the home and Chelsea is the name.......how many likes do I get for this?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
Singapore1:
When Chelsea equalize against Bayern Munich in 2012

I naked myself leaving only my underwear
I cried when the legend Drogba held the cup and ran round the field.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by ChappyChase: 4:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
FakeNEWSevryday:
choi, grin see my fellow redeemer, I pray may God forgive us all!
Amen o embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by Eazybay(m): 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2016
FakoMaybach1:
i can never forget AC milan Vs PSV eindoven when J.s Park, Y p Lee wanted to kill milan ,when milan scored the winning goal i jumped so high the fan cut my thumb

Nigeria senegal, After julius Agha-wonder scored i ran into the toilet shouting goal
Oliseh's shot against spain almost gave me a heart-attack, the shot was faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive

Then i cursed Ronaldinho at midnight cus of the snake bite he gave nesta and maldini that year barca won 2-1, i was so pissed i kept cursing ronaldinho, i hated ronaldinho for a very long time until a friend showed me his video "Best of dinho" i saw a skill dinho did when he was a kid i didnt know how i reacted, just found out my trousers were torn...i have never seen such skills before

i cried when Maldini retired ..went to my room to cry Viva Rossonerri

Though i am with chelsea now , my heart still belongs to milan

Viva Rossoneri.. Kids won't understand

Ac Milan vs Ajax

Ac Milan vs Liverpool

Ac Milan vs Juve finals

Ac Milan vs Man utd.

These moments were SENSATIONAL

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by ArabMopol(m): 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
I remove my shirt and trouser, celebrating in our street only to heard loud thunderous shout, I rushed back to my TV behold JT has miss the penalty.. that night I couldn't eat, that memory will never fade in my memory... THANK YOU DD FOR MAKING THE IMPOSSIBILITY POSSIBLE AFTER YEARS, BLUES TILL ALL MY HAIR TURN GRAY

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by Perfectionist11: 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
Turned down invitation for a nice romp from bae..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain / Argentina To Honor Messi After Retirement By Retiring No. 10 Jersey. / Mohamed Salah And Egypt Team-mates Arrive In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.