Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football (28303 Views)

"Neymar Is The Kim Kardashian Of Football" - Joey Barton Slams PSG Star / Nigerians Talk Like They Have Electricity To Watch The World Cup" - Ghanaians An / Craziest Photos Taken From The Pitch! Caption Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by Savigne(f): 7:42am On Oct 15, 2016
I can't really say I've done crazy things for football, but those days in secondary I used to initiate the football discussions that will end up generating so much noise that a teacher will have to come in and flog the whole class, except me... When John Terry missed the penalty that handed over the Champion leagues trophy to Man utd I was sick throughout that night and I had to pretend to be sick so I missed school for two days, cause if I had gone to school the next day my man utd and Arsenal classmates would have talked me to death.... Football, the love of my life that year.
Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by domido(m): 10:06am On Oct 15, 2016
iszyboy:
like seriously, chelsea vs barca in ucf final? Chelsea is yet to play against barca in ucf final.
Semi final. Big deal to me then.
Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by Iisha(f): 5:32pm On Oct 15, 2016
jejemanito:

For The Past 3 Months, My Neighbours Have Been Stealing My Boxers

I Now Have Only One Left And That's The One I've Been Wearing For The Past 3 Weeks

I'm Scared They Might Still Move It Should I Dare Wash It cry

Nairalanders, Please Advice, Should I Wash It?

No! Don't do that o. Just keep wearing it. Or better still, steal theirs too. You don't have to thank me.

*sips Zobo*
Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by otobomax(m): 8:28am On Oct 17, 2016
jejemanito:

For The Past 3 Months, My Neighbours Have Been Stealing My Boxers

I Now Have Only One Left And That's The One I've Been Wearing For The Past 3 Weeks

I'm Scared They Might Still Move It Should I Dare Wash It cry

Nairalanders, Please Advice, Should I Wash It?
Most people will not wanna advice so they won't look pike they also having one boxer grin
Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by wman(m): 9:47pm On Oct 09, 2017
After Iniesta scored against Chelsea in 2009, I lost my appetite for 2 days. Felt terrible the whole week. The worst thing was that it was my first ASUU strike as an undergraduate so I had nothing to do but dwell on the match.

Up Blues! Keep The Blue Flag Flying High!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain / Ahmed Musa To Quit Super Eagles Over Captaincy Row / Nigeria Vs. Libya: Super Eagles’ Possible Starting 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.