Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

A FTM Needs Your Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A FTM Needs Your Help (699 Views)

White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help / A Female Doctor Seriously Needs Your Advice (photo) / Young Boy Suffering From A Complication After Surgery Needs Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A FTM Needs Your Help by icebebe(f): 11:24am On Oct 14, 2016
Goodmorning mamas,,please my 2months old baby has tiny boils lik pimples all over her body,i was told its happens to babies that are fat/going to be fat(my baby is fat doe) and when it burst it spread,ave checked and its not chicken pox,please have any one witness such and what can i use to clear it,her whole body is a mess i can even bath her well so it wont burst.thank you mamas

Also on tuesday i took her fr immunization and she was given injection on her lap,yestday i notice d place is red and swollen pls wat can i do abot this?

Thank you vry much
Re: A FTM Needs Your Help by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
won't it be better you seek help in a reputable hospital, than seek help on-line.

You should have complained to the midwife at the hospital, definitely they would have profer solution to it.

Doctors aren't in the hospital for fancy.

(1) (Reply)

Get Pregnant Without Delay, Say No To Infertility / 10 Ways To Remain Healthy This Flu Season / Is Any Thing Wrong With This Semen Analysis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.