Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? (89018 Views)

Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire / Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by fyneguy: 9:34pm On Jun 08, 2010
^^^^these are things we keep reading from devil-conscious fellows
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by nuclearboy(m): 10:34pm On Jun 08, 2010
Joagbaje:

forgive jare, 5 sided star 6 sided star. My mistake. But if you read my post well , Even if it's five sided star. I believe in the ministry of David Oyedepo as a man of God. Whatever design it was is to the glory of God. Using Jewish symbol. I thought the pentagram is 5 sided anyway.

Joagbaje:

kí ló n se this school BOY? always looking for trouble

Your posts above show your shallowness. Whether it is true or not, is not your problem. Also, whether it edifies or not, is not your problem. As long as you choose to believe, that is all - just like you believe you are God. And just as you thought the star of David has five sides, you are as usual wrong!

Pentagrams ARE five sided (with all we wrote above, you still didn't decipher that? shocked) And whether Hexa or Penta, they are not Jewish symbols. Hex means 6 and pent means 5.

I'm not looking for trouble, uncle "agbaya" - just wondering how an old man who is supposed to be educated cannot read 5 and know it means "five"
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by Enigma(m): 12:22am On Jun 09, 2010
petres_007:

I assume dats Kenneth Copeland you're referring to?

That guy is a real life example of a wolf in sheep's clothing. shocked shocked shocked

Even his eyes are demonic imho; a truly most despicable fellow is Kenneth Copeland; indeed an anti-Christ again imho!
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by ogajim(m): 1:53am On Jun 09, 2010
fyneguy:

^^^^these are things we keep reading from devil-conscious fellows

LOL, in the spirit of the World cup soccer tournament about to kick off, remember that a DEFENDER has to study the "OFFENSE" very well to be able to plan proper defenses but maybe you stopped playing recreational soccer or never did. If you don't educate your self about the other side, you will fall for their charms or games.

MLK put is best ", Those who don't stand for something will fall for anything, " smiley
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by nuclearboy(m): 6:48am On Jun 09, 2010
^^^ Wondering here why you bother with these "feel among" people. They are looking for a prophets rewards when prophets rewards have become extinct.

But this Kenneth Copeland thingy is an amazement to me. I have NEVER counted any man as special and so refuse to read commentaries on the Word of God (e.g ROR, Daily guide). I believe that even if sincere, the view they portray is what God's Spirit showed "THEM" for their peculiar situation. Since God is Supreme, He can show me "MY" understanding so I read the Bible alone. That probably informs my shallow knowledge of these so called MOGs.

Can anyone point me to where I can find more info on Copeland and his supposed "opposition" to God? Please note I am not looking for confirmation BUT information. I know the people I trust here
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by aletheia(m): 4:12pm On Jun 09, 2010
The "Star of David" is an occultic symbol too, just like the pentagram, only less well known as such. Indeed it is even referred to in Acts
Acts 7:43  Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.

Please see here and here or just Google "Star of Remphan"
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by nuclearboy(m): 4:45pm On Jun 09, 2010
Actually, I know the six sided star also is an occultic symbol. However (and again in the interest of fairness), the last two centuries have seen the Jews accept it as a symbol of themselves and[b] it could be argued that its use at CU is symbolic of Israel rather than satanism[/b] whist there can NOT be any doubt where the pentagram is concerned. My understanding is buttressed by your links which describe it as symbolic of the Jews.

Many obviously like to claim links to israel as "children of the NEW nation of such" and Oyedepo cannot know all things. This would inform the possibility of him using it in hopes of being seen as "person of God".

I think where there exists the possibility of "another interpretation" or where "conclusive evidence" is not presented as to motives, we ought give benefit of the doubt. If it were Pentagrams though, no excuses could be given.
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by ogajim(m): 5:30pm On Jun 09, 2010
nuclearboy,

Judaism is a religion not a race of people, Christianity is not about the Jewish culture is is about our Lord Jesus Christ who died for our sins.

Have you seen any Jew who accepts Christ? Not many out there right?
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by nuclearboy(m): 5:51pm On Jun 09, 2010
Brother:

I get your point but you're not looking at mine. I said Jews, not Judaists. Jews include ALL Israelis regardless of location, religion or political affiliations. In all my readings, the star of David has featured NOT as Judaist but as an Israeli symbol. That is why it is on the Flag of Israel not the Wailing walls or Judaist sites.

I do not say Oyedepo is innocent for using the symbol but only that he can claim what I claim above as his reason. Having NO clear cut proof, we should give him benefit of the doubt. For claritys sake, I believe he has a laundry list of issues which are probably more serious IMO than even cultism. The misuse of God's Word, Holy Oil/kerchiefs, the concept behind Covenant University itself, the flamboyance of style and the taught delusions are only but a symptom of deeper seated issues so I am not excusing him/them.

But you, Aletheia, Enigma, MyJoe etc are people that I believe many see as holding on to truth regardless its painfulness or discomfort. Would we then be found guilty of "assumptions" based on "likelihood"? Thats my point, my bro. smiley Lets stay balanced or find "conclusives"! If they are proved innocent, you discredit yourself for assuming wrongly and many may take your next TRUTH with a pich of salt. If guilt is proved, ou are ridiculed with "clap for yourselves, shebi thats what you hoped for, accusers". The side of caution brings a maturity that will make people come in to read YOUR VIEW alone and hear the real gospel.

An example of such gaffs is Joagbaje's penchant for leaping before looking. I would see such as a joke, and even an embarrassment to his cause. A Pastor who doesn't know or care the difference between Pentagram and Hexagram yet dives in to use them interchangably. Hope you get my point?
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by ogajim(m): 6:17pm On Jun 09, 2010
nuclearboy, I am not assuming him to be anything because I have not been to that place in Ota and only wrote what I wrote based on the images provided. One can see the "influences" in the design.

Support for the state of Israel is a POLITICAL decision not a Christian one, There are those who have tried to make it a Christian movement ( Ecumenical movement) but our FAITH does not hang on a political support for a political entity.

The devil remains the god of this world and we have to be careful as Christians not to accept anything because "higher ups" have done so.

You are cool my man.
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by aletheia(m): 7:44pm On Jun 09, 2010
nuclearboy:

Actually, I know the six sided star also is an occultic symbol. However (and again in the interest of fairness), the last two centuries have seen the Jews accept it as a symbol of themselves and[b] it could be argued that its use at CU is symbolic of Israel rather than satanism[/b] whist there can NOT be any doubt where the pentagram is concerned. My understanding is buttressed by your links which describe it as symbolic of the Jews.

Many obviously like to claim links to israel as "children of the NEW nation of such" and Oyedepo cannot know all things. This would inform the possibility of him using it in hopes of being seen as "person of God".

I think where there exists the possibility of "another interpretation" or where "conclusive evidence" is not presented as to motives, we ought give benefit of the doubt. If it were Pentagrams though, no excuses could be given.
Sure it could be argued that the Star of Remphan is symbolic of [Modern] Israel, but it's occultic symbolism is clearly known and even referred to in the bible, where it is stated thus:
Acts 7:43 Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.
So Israel lifting up the star of Remphan is actually an act of rebellion against God! and by that logic the Modern State of Israel is in rebellion against YHWH! Shocking, perhaps given how sentimental we are about Israel.

Again to reiterate: occultic symbols as used by Freemasonry often communicates meanings on several levels. So to the majority of people, the star of "David" is just a symbol of Israel, but to the initiates it conveys another meaning.
The Hexagram is 666.

The hexagram, or six pointed star, certainly has three sixes. It contains a six, within a six, within a six: 666. (Count the sides of each triangle facing the clockwise direction, the sides facing the counter-clockwise direction, and the third six - the sides of the inner hexagon).

Also I do not say that I have definite conclusive proof such as a video or tape of the aforementioned MOGs carrying out secret occultic rituals, but when the pictures shown above become juxtaposed against their false and manipulative messages and considering the MO of these secret groups, then I'd say there exists a very high probability that they belong to these groups.

I believe we should put sentiments aside (painful as that will be) and consider the likelihood of what has been discussed.
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by nuclearboy(m): 7:51pm On Jun 09, 2010
^^^ Your interwoven "sixes" makes me re-consider my position.

Acts 7:34 is an even worse indictment and I was totally unaware of that. Your argument is superior and convincing and my only "rebuttal" is even if it is 99% likely these men are doing these deliberately as cultists, the 1% possibility of coincidence may be worth considering.

Sincerely though, I'm moved to agree with you with all the evidence
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by aletheia(m): 7:57pm On Jun 09, 2010
nuclearboy:

^^^ Your interwoven "sixes" makes me re-consider my position.

Acts 7:34 is an even worse indictment and I was totally unaware of that. Your argument is superior and convincing and my only "rebuttal" is even if it is 99% likely these men are doing these deliberately as cultists, the 1% possibility of coincidence may be worth considering.

Sincerely though, I'm moved to agree with you with all the evidence

It's OK, my brother. I am not saying that I know for sure that Oyedepo or Oyakhilome are Freemasons, only that we can most definitely not rule that out for now, which as I understand it, is what you have also been saying.
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by SirJohn(m): 8:37pm On Jun 09, 2010
aletheia:

It's OK, my brother. I am not saying that I know for sure that Oyedepo or Oyakhilome are Freemasons, only that we can most definitely not rule that out for now, which as I understand it, is what you have also been saying.

true!
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by nuclearboy(m): 8:46pm On Jun 09, 2010
Meanwhile,

Ogajim says above that "the devil remains the god of this world". Do you realise you are claiming Joagbaje and Oyakilome's title for satan seeing as "they are god" ? grin

Or maybe what the truth is, is that they actually ARE satan! grin
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by Joagbaje(m): 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2010
nuclearboy:

Meanwhile,

Ogajim says above that "the devil remains the god of this world". Do you realise you are claiming Joagbaje and Oyakilome's title for satan seeing as "they are god" ? grin

Or maybe what the truth is, is that they actually ARE satan! grin

I said before ." I am a principality" don't let me swallow you .
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by nuclearboy(m): 6:26pm On Jun 11, 2010
^^^ I know you said so. But my meat is too tough for milk teeth ( grin grin) like yours.
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 11, 2010
@Joagbaje

i want to ask you, who is lucifer?
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by Joagbaje(m): 11:48am On Jun 12, 2010
babaearly:

@Joagbaje

i want to ask you, who is lucifer?

I'm sure you know the answer already. He is the god of the world system.
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2010
Joagbaje:

I'm sure you know the answer already. He is the god of the world system.

whats the "world system" pls?
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by biomes2001: 9:50am On Aug 19, 2010
nuclearboy:

Brother:

I get your point but you're not looking at mine. I said Jews, not Judaists. Jews include ALL Israelis regardless of location, religion or political affiliations. In all my readings, the star of David has featured NOT as Judaist but as an Israeli symbol. That is why it is on the Flag of Israel not the Wailing walls or Judaist sites.

I do not say Oyedepo is innocent for using the symbol but only that he can claim what I claim above as his reason. Having NO clear cut proof, we should give him benefit of the doubt. For claritys sake, I believe he has a laundry list of issues which are probably more serious IMO than even cultism. The misuse of God's Word, Holy Oil/kerchiefs, the concept behind Covenant University itself, the flamboyance of style and the taught delusions are only but a symptom of deeper seated issues so I am not excusing him/them.

But you, Aletheia, Enigma, MyJoe etc are people that I believe many see as holding on to truth regardless its painfulness or discomfort. Would we then be found guilty of "assumptions" based on "likelihood"? Thats my point, my bro. smiley Lets stay balanced or find "conclusives"! If they are proved innocent, you discredit yourself for assuming wrongly and many may take your next TRUTH with a pich of salt. If guilt is proved, ou are ridiculed with "clap for yourselves, shebi thats what you hoped for, accusers". The side of caution brings a maturity that will make people come in to read YOUR VIEW alone and hear the real gospel.

An example of such gaffs is Joagbaje's penchant for leaping before looking. I would see such as a joke, and even an embarrassment to his cause. A Pastor who doesn't know or care the difference between Pentagram and Hexagram yet dives in to use them interchangably. Hope you get my point?
[/quot

I ve keenly watched so many commentaries on NL for the past few weeks on this issue and I ve come to believe that many make comments out of the hollowness of their mind, so many talk just becos others re talking while others talk becos the just ve to talk,its only very few pple talk with dept and research. I ll advise pple like Joagbaje,Enigma,Myjoe,Aletheia,etc to try as much as possible to back their submisssions with sound research,facts and figures and not mere sentimental outbursts based on feeble biblical quotations read out of contest.

Fact is that T.B Joshua, Oyahkilome and Oyedepo re occultic and freemasons. The use Kabalistic magic to operate. Oyedepo has confirmed his involvement with satanism,freemasonry and kabalistic witchcraft by adopting the so-called star of David in the architectural design of the CU.That symbol has never been connected to christianity at all.It is basically a kabalistic witchcraft symbol, pls see http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/sixpointedstar.html ,http://www.nazarite.net/occult-symbols.html and u ll know more about its origin and use.

again,if u look closely u ll also see that some of the buildings were designed like a cross with a square in the middle,that also is another masonic occultic symbol. The use of distorted cross is connected to satanism, pls see http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1360.cfm. I believe that with time God will expose these wolves in sheep clothing the more,
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by biomes2001: 9:55am On Aug 19, 2010
I ve keenly watched so many commentaries on NL for the past few weeks on this issue and I ve come to believe that many make comments out of the hollowness of their mind, so many talk just becos others re talking while others talk becos the just ve to talk,its only very few pple talk with dept and research. I ll advise pple like Joagbaje,Enigma,Myjoe,Aletheia,etc to try as much as possible to back their submisssions with sound research,facts and figures and not mere sentimental outbursts based on feeble biblical quotations read out of contest.

Fact is that T.B Joshua, Oyahkilome and Oyedepo re occultic and freemasons. The use Kabalistic magic to operate. Oyedepo has confirmed his involvement with satanism,freemasonry and kabalistic witchcraft by adopting the so-called star of David in the architectural design of the CU.That symbol has never been connected to christianity at all.It is basically a kabalistic witchcraft symbol, pls see http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/sixpointedstar.html ,http://www.nazarite.net/occult-symbols.html and u ll know more about its origin and use.

again,if u look closely u ll also see that some of the buildings were designed like a cross with a square in the middle,that also is another masonic occultic symbol. The use of distorted cross is connected to satanism, pls see http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1360.cfm. I believe that with time God will expose these wolves in sheep clothing the more,
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by ukotmi: 6:04pm On Aug 19, 2010
biomes2001. Go get a life
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by newmi(m): 7:57pm On Aug 19, 2010
nuclearboy:

.They are looking for a prophets rewards when prophets rewards have become extinct.

.I have NEVER counted any man as special and so refuse to read commentaries on the Word of God (e.g ROR, Daily guide).

Firstly who said so, where in the scripture were we brought to sure awareness? You see there are a whole lot of persons in NL though on the minority,who are sincerely seeking veritable answers to their hearts questions and they consider this avenue.

1 Thessalonians 5
12 And we beseech you, brethren, to know them which labour among you, and are over you in the Lord, and
admonish you;

13 And to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake. And be at peace among yourselves.
perhaps l should note that the source Greek word from whence "esteem" was interpreted in this context is the word " [/color][/i]hegeomai[i][color=#990000]" which means TO CONSIDER
so the apostle paul was admonishing such persons should be CONSIDERED not just highly but very highly
Philippians 2
9 Receive him therefore in the Lord with all gladness; and hold such in reputation: {hold, : or, honour such}

1 Timothy 5
17 ¶ Let the elders that rule well be counted worthy of double honour, especially they who labour in the word and doctrine.

Hebrews 13
7 Remember them which have the rule over you, who have spoken unto you the word of God: whose faith follow, considering the end of their conversation. {have the rule: or, are the guides}
8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by newmi(m): 10:00pm On Aug 19, 2010
newmi:

Firstly who said so, where in the scripture were we brought to sure awareness? You see there are a whole lot of persons in NL though on the minority,who are sincerely seeking veritable answers to their hearts questions and they consider this avenue.

1 Thessalonians 5
12 And we beseech you, brethren, to know them which labour among you, and are over you in the Lord, and
admonish you;

13 And to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake. And be at peace among yourselves.
perhaps l should note that the source Greek word from whence "esteem" was interpreted in this context is the word " [/color][/i]hegeomai[i][color=#990000]" which means TO CONSIDER
so the apostle paul was admonishing such persons should be CONSIDERED not just highly but very highly
Philippians 2
9 Receive him therefore in the Lord with all gladness; and hold such in reputation: {hold, : or, honour such}

1 Timothy 5
17 ¶ Let the elders that rule well be counted worthy of double honour, especially they who labour in the word and doctrine.

Hebrews 13
7 Remember them which have the rule over you, who have spoken unto you the word of God: whose faith follow, considering the end of their conversation. {have the rule: or, are the guides}
8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

There is no where in scripture where we are brought to the awareness that sure things as the "prophet's reward" is extinct, no none!!!

rather we see Jesus Christ making a very profound statement in Matthew 10:41 He that receiveth a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward; and he that receiveth a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man's reward.

and perhaps the Waymouth New Translation will help to communicate it in a better light Every one who receives a prophet, because he is a prophet, will receive a prophet's reward, and every one who receives a righteous man, because he is a righteous man, will receive a righteous man's reward

There is indeed such things as "prophet's reward" in the christian faith, if you have any deviant opinion, then kindly express it in scripture otherwise it remains your personal idea and should be left to you and the jurisdiction of your fantacies.
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by nuclearboy(m): 11:14pm On Aug 19, 2010
^^ You have 36 posts as I type and 9 of them are directly related to (most even name) Nuclearboy. Many others may also be interpreted the same way. In effect, I own a quarter of your life. A check finds chris oyaks named just once. 3% as opposed to my 25%.  wink

So even through your hate-filled incoherent "bashing", Nuclearboy is of more import in your life than yaks yaps?  kiss Thanks for the compliment - caveat though: I do not allow people to worship me so please spare me if you need idols to feel you have a meaningful existence. Anyways, that wouldn't solve your problem. What you need is Christ - Truth and Love, not "feeling among" within a cult. And truth is "bitter" is why you're unhappy (and making excuses) as you read this - because it is true.

You said rubbish about prophet rewards. Christ said " He who receives you receives me, and he who receives me receives the one who sent me. Anyone who receives a prophet because he is a prophet will receive a prophets reward, and anyone who recieves a righteous man because he is a righteous man will receive a righteous man's reward. And if anyone gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones because he is my disciple, I tell you the truth, he will certainly not lose his reward. "Matt 10 :40 - 42.

Basically then and following your logic, "you" is also a "calling since it is used exactly as prophet is used. And "righteous-man" is also a "calling"?    shocked

Using reason, all of that taken together shows He's talking about those He sends out. But don't believe me. Lets ask together - who is a "prophet of God"? Is it chris oyakilome? Why don't we ask God Himself by going to His word for enlightenment!  cheesy smiley As the Word says, "thy Word is a lamp unto my feet, ,  , "

Rev 19:10 answers most all you should know about the issue. It tells us what prophecy is, who/what a prophet is and how to know a true prophet. It says

"And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy."

1. Prophecy is "testifying of Jesus - also called worshipping God"
2. A prophet is "one who testifies of Jesus - worshipping God"
3. A true prophet is "one who gives all Glory to God, sees you as his equal (brethren) and tells you the truth"

A heavenly being in "full Glory" said this and to someone your chris can never hope to match - the Apostle John. Yet he did not say anything about superiority or prophethood, just "fellowservant" and "brethren"! Outside of this general definition, there exists a more supernatural based manifestation of "prophecy" which is NOT a sign of anything. IT MEANS NOTHING IN THE FINAL ANALYSIS! As Christ said, many will come at the end and say to Him " hey, but I did great things in your name etc etc etc". And He will do what - tell them to go to everlasting perdition. In effect, claims mean NOTHING. It is truth (God's way) that matters.

So dude, it is not chris yaks that is a prophet but ANYONE who testifies of Christ. And claims mean nothing before God. Its the Bible that says so, not me!  cool I realise you'll need more teaching, so I'm here.

Peace and Love. AND TRUTH! kiss
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by aletheia(m): 11:54pm On Aug 19, 2010
@biomes:
I try not to get irritated by what people post on this forum, but you just did that
biomes2001:

^Did you take your own advice and actually read any of my posts? Or are you just talking because others talk? How is what you posted (highlighted below) different from Enigma's and my position?

biomes2001:

Fact is that T.B Joshua, Oyahkilome and Oyedepo re occultic and freemasons. The use Kabalistic magic to operate. Oyedepo has confirmed his involvement with satanism,freemasonry and kabalistic witchcraft by adopting the so-called star of David in the architectural design of the CU.[/b]That symbol has never been connected to christianity at all.It is basically a kabalistic witchcraft symbol, pls see [b]http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/sixpointedstar.html ,http://www.nazarite.net/occult-symbols.html and u ll know more about its origin and use.

^
Just because you posted a few links, you feel you have done some research? Please next time, read other's posts before replying.
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by newmi(m): 10:33am On Aug 20, 2010
nuclearboy:

^^ You have 36 posts as I type and 9 of them are directly related to (most even name) Nuclearboy. Many others may also be interpreted the same way. In effect, I own a quarter of your life. A check finds chris oyaks named just once. 3% as opposed to my 25%.  wink

So even through your hate-filled incoherent "bashing", Nuclearboy is of more import in your life than yaks yaps?  kiss Thanks for the compliment - caveat though: I do not allow people to worship me so please spare me if you need idols to feel you have a meaningful existence. Anyways, that wouldn't solve your problem. What you need is Christ - Truth and Love, not "feeling among" within a cult. And truth is "bitter" is why you're unhappy (and making excuses) as you read this - because it is true.

You said rubbish about prophet rewards. Christ said " He who receives you receives me, and he who receives me receives the one who sent me. Anyone who receives a prophet because he is a prophet will receive a prophets reward, and anyone who recieves a righteous man because he is a righteous man will receive a righteous man's reward. And if anyone gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones because he is my disciple, I tell you the truth, he will certainly not lose his reward. "Matt 10 :40 - 42.

Basically then and following your logic, "you" is also a "calling since it is used exactly as prophet is used. And "righteous-man" is also a "calling"?    shocked

Using reason, all of that taken together shows He's talking about those He sends out. But don't believe me. Lets ask together - who is a "prophet of God"? Is it chris oyakilome? Why don't we ask God Himself by going to His word for enlightenment!  cheesy smiley As the Word says, "thy Word is a lamp unto my feet, ,  , "

Rev 19:10 answers most all you should know about the issue. It tells us what prophecy is, who/what a prophet is and how to know a true prophet. It says

"And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy."

1. Prophecy is "testifying of Jesus - also called worshipping God"
2. A prophet is "one who testifies of Jesus - worshipping God"
3. A true prophet is "one who gives all Glory to God, sees you as his equal (brethren) and tells you the truth"

A heavenly being in "full Glory" said this and to someone your chris can never hope to match - the Apostle John. Yet he did not say anything about superiority or prophethood, just "fellowservant" and "brethren"! Outside of this general definition, there exists a more supernatural based manifestation of "prophecy" which is NOT a sign of anything. IT MEANS NOTHING IN THE FINAL ANALYSIS! As Christ said, many will come at the end and say to Him " hey, but I did great things in your name etc etc etc". And He will do what - tell them to go to everlasting perdition. In effect, claims mean NOTHING. It is truth (God's way) that matters.

So dude, it is not chris yaks that is a prophet but ANYONE who testifies of Christ. And claims mean nothing before God. Its the Bible that says so, not me!  cool I realise you'll need more teaching, so I'm here.

Peace and Love. AND TRUTH! kiss

am not in the business of calling the names of men of God beacuse
" Who are you that you should find fault with the servant of another? Whether he stands or falls is a matter which concerns his own master. But stand he will; for the Master can give him power to stand."(Romans 14:4)

l don't have time engaging in dialogues that are unlucrative and which does not promise any hope of bringing about a change in the life of another. It is pathetically sad that amongst several things all you could decode and extract from my posts is a sorry list of satistics giving you preferencial attention. Well my young man l was just responding to posts l considered interesting in an attempt to realize the vision of this idea called NL as a veritable forum for knowledge acquisition and meaninful dialogue, except you do not consider any of your post to interesting ae all deserving any attention.

Finally if you are looking for attention, sorry my friend am busy!!!
anybody who wants meaninful discussion is invited, but be that as it may, l hold no ill feels. God bless you
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by nuclearboy(m): 10:48am On Aug 20, 2010
nuclearboy wants your attention and YOU don't have time? So why are we here? Is it not because you thought you had something you could use against this small boy? Why is baby nuke avoiding you whist you follow him around? Who are you fooling? Is this inanity you wrote your defence against the Word of God that convicts you for a false gospel? BTW, make no mistake - I am not your young man, I am in the place of a teacher in Christ to such as you. Where you miss it is your 'hope'- for another man's prayer to raise you because you believe yourself a worm. But I don't blame you - you are right. It is the criminals who don't know shepherding is to be feared and handled delicately that I blame. Go sit, think & know that lies are obvious. Just as you lie you have no time for me when your actions belie your words and show your falsehood, we all see the fakeness, demonic influence, greed and falsity of those you follow
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by nuclearboy(m): 10:53am On Aug 20, 2010
@newmi: I notice you've shut up about prophet's rewards. Apparently, one truth managed to get past your layers of falsehood. Thanks be to the Lord. Maybe you now ought to ask yourself what the other lies you've live by are and find out the truth about them
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by newmi(m): 1:13pm On Aug 20, 2010
nuclearboy:

nuclearboy wants your attention and YOU don't have time? So why are we here? Is it not because you thought you had something you could use against this small boy? Why is baby nuke avoiding you whist you follow him around? Who are you fooling? Is this inanity you wrote your defence against the Word of God that convicts you for a false gospel? BTW, make no mistake - I am not your young man, I am in the place of a teacher in Christ to such as you. Where you miss it is your 'hope'- for another man's prayer to raise you because you believe yourself a worm. But I don't blame you - you are right. It is the criminals who don't know shepherding is to be feared and handled delicately that I blame. Go sit, think & know that lies are obvious. Just as you lie you have no time for me when your actions belie your words and show your falsehood, we all see the fakeness, demonic influence, greed and falsity of those you follow

hahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by newmi(m): 1:24pm On Aug 20, 2010
nuclearboy:

@newmi: I notice you've shut up about prophet's rewards. Apparently, one truth managed to get past your layers of falsehood. Thanks be to the Lord. Maybe you now ought to ask yourself what the other lies you've live by are and find out the truth about them

l gave you scriptures to to ponder on all you could do is shy away tactically with an attempt to raise an unproductive aguement. Hmmmmm
sorry cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep / Is It Truely Demonic To Eat In The Dream? / Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.