Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) (5558 Views)

Chelsea Vs Manchester City: FA Cup (5 - 1) oN 21st February 2016 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (0 - 4) On 21st November 2015 / Arsenal Vs Norwich City (4 - 1) On 19 Oct 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by Cristalz(f): 10:20am On Oct 21, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, MUKI BAYBEE! kiss

You're NL's super moderator, but heck.  .  .na Sports get you first. grin

Have a beautiful day.

Manage this cake from us o. I for light the candles but Dayokanu tif the lighter wey Emperoh borrow me.

Oya people, drop your good wishes here.
Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by tayoccu(m): 10:34am On Oct 21, 2009
here's wishing the queen of the emirates a happy birthday,
and the very best in life. 
from your #1 fan dayo has been relegated
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by presido1: 10:38am On Oct 21, 2009
And this deserve a thread.
Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by diasporian: 10:39am On Oct 21, 2009
Second time i am seeing this. who da hell is Mukina?
Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by edoyad(m): 10:40am On Oct 21, 2009
"You are sixteen going on seventeen" grin grin
So you're Libra too ah ? grin No wonder .
Well i know you'll be noticing some changes in your anatomy by know, you'l notice that certain parts of you are shooting out and they jiggle any time you bounce grin . Don't be afraid eh, your Aunty Crizzle will explain all that to you this evening.
You'll also notice the boys paying more attention to those new growths on you, don't be embarrassed , it should make you more confident. The problem is when vagabonds and no good hobos with nothing but perversion as a past time begin to bother you. When that happens just come to any of your red and white uncles and we'll bury such low a life alive.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PUMPKIN !
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by tayoccu(m): 10:44am On Oct 21, 2009
presido1:

And this deserve a thread.

quit hating!
what's wrong with having a thread for muki?
she has done so much to make the sport section what it is today, she over-deserves it.

diasporian:

newbie watch your tongue!!!!

back to the main issue,
no hating.
birthday wishes only.
Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by Cristalz(f): 10:49am On Oct 21, 2009
@Presido
Yep, I think it deserves a thread.

You fit beef me if you want. grin

@Edoyad
You're not serious. grin
Wait make she catch you.

@diasporian
Shez NL super moderator and Sports moderator as well. And a weird, crazy, lovely human being. grin
Any other question(s)?
Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by presido1: 10:51am On Oct 21, 2009
tayoccu:

quit hating!
what's wrong with having a thread for muki?
she has done so much to make the sport section what it is today, she over-deserves it.
Ok on Seun's b/day NL will be locked for a day then to celebrate it. Typical Nigerian.
Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by edoyad(m): 10:57am On Oct 21, 2009
@Presido,
did you say typical Nigerian ? That's strange coming from a person calling himself "PRESIDO" ? Why not SERVANTO ?
No body's kissing any ass here, we just showing loooooovah ! wink
Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by Cristalz(f): 11:00am On Oct 21, 2009
Prezido, whatz ya own?

I happen to think she deserves a thread, so I did one and where better to put it than on this board?
Please be nice.
Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by SirKay3(m): 11:01am On Oct 21, 2009
Happi Baffday!!!
Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by mykali(m): 11:03am On Oct 21, 2009
back to the topic

Mukina2 is now plus one. so from now on i'll call her Mukina3(tree)  grin

Happy Birthday Muki3.  wink  wink  wink

PS.please, go and unlock the Freestyle Thread tongue
Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by tayoccu(m): 11:06am On Oct 21, 2009
presido1:

Ok on Seun's b/day NL will be locked for a day then to celebrate it. Typical Nigerian.

Ba ka! Ba ka!!Ba ka!!! if indeed you live in the land of the rising sun, you'll get the gist.
Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 21, 2009
expecting the arrival of sexual deviant dayokanu,who daydreams but gets none of it.
Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by presido1: 11:12am On Oct 21, 2009
Cristalz:

Prezido, whatz ya own?
I happen to think she deserves a thread, so I did one and where better to put it than on this board?
Please be nice.
If she deserve a thread for her B/D what are we gonna do on Admin's B/D? Being a Mod don't make her any diff from other NLander.
Its just like going to the media to wish ward councillor same.
Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by diasporian: 11:14am On Oct 21, 2009
oh - i remember. The HIV infected Italian prostitute?
Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by edoyad(m): 11:25am On Oct 21, 2009
Chai ! All these agents of destruction .
Muki = Ward Councillor ? shocked
Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by Emperoh(m): 11:26am On Oct 21, 2009
diasporian:

And who is this disorganised gobsmacked mofo? angry angry angryIf you've got nothing to say ja from here. . .else??

MUKIIII MUKEKE!!! How many wraps do you want today? I am totally prepared for you. grin grin
Totally happy for ya. . . . . . Criz and Edoyad has said it. [size=5pt]Criz pls hand over the keys of the 2009 Lexus GX470 to her!![/size] grin grin

[size=28pt]HaPpY BuFfDaY To Ya!!![/size]
Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by bandely(m): 11:30am On Oct 21, 2009
Happy Birthday Muki, do you mind a treat in Gambia?
Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by tayoccu(m): 11:50am On Oct 21, 2009
diasporian:

someone should please shut this Arrow up before i Ice him! angry
Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by chic2pimp(m): 11:52am On Oct 21, 2009
HAPPY BYDAY MISS BIG BOOTAY shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin cheesy
Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by slimshay(m): 12:46pm On Oct 21, 2009
Make una free de slave in diaspora, for open party like, mo gbo mo branch go plenty.

MUKI ODODO, wetin i wan talk nah. True soldier of the RED AND WHITE ARMY!!! Hoorah. Happy Birthday o jare.
Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by mukina2: 1:02pm On Oct 21, 2009
Wow . . . . smiley smiley smiley
Thanks Guys kiss

hey crizzle
thanks sweetie kiss kiss
lif my loff alone oh tongue

tayoccu:

here's wishing the queen of the emirates a happy birthday,
and the very best in life. 
from your #1 fan dayo has been relegated
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Danke kiss

diasporian:

Your worst nightmare to be cheesy cheesy

edoyad:

"You are sixteen going on seventeen" grin grin
So you're Libra too ah ? grin No wonder .
Well i know you'll be noticing some changes in your anatomy by know, you'l notice that certain parts of you are shooting out and they jiggle any time you bounce grin . Don't be afraid eh, your Aunty Crizzle will explain all that to you this evening.
You'll also notice the boys paying more attention to those new growths on you, don't be embarrassed , it should make you more confident. The problem is when vagabonds and no good hobos with nothing but perversion as a past time begin to bother you. When that happens just come to any of your red and white uncles and we'll bury such low a life alive.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PUMPKIN !
kiss kiss kiss kiss
grin grin grin you are crazeeee grin
Thanks kiss kiss

Sir Kay:

Happi Baffday!!!
Sir kay . smiley thanks

mykali:

back to the topic

Mukina2 is now plus one. so from now on i'll call her Mukina3(tree)  grin

Happy Birthday Muki3.  wink  wink  wink

PS.please, go and unlock the Freestyle Thread tongue

thanks Mykali wink
naa una too fight tongue

Eastbay:

expecting the arrival of sexual deviant dayokanu,who daydreams but gets none of it.
leave my loffer alone grin

Emperoh:

And who is this disorganised gobsmacked mofo? angry angry angryIf you've got nothing to say ja from here. . .else??

MUKIIII MUKEKE!!! How many wraps do you want today? I am totally prepared for you. grin grin
Totally happy for ya. . . . . . Criz and Edoyad has said it. [size=5pt]Criz pls hand over the keys of the 2009 Lexus GX470 to her!![/size] grin grin

[size=28pt]HaPpY BuFfDaY To Ya!!![/size]

as for you grin grin
Thanks Hemp smiley smiley

bandely:

Happy Birthday Muki, do you mind a treat in Gambia?
Thanks bandy wink
lets meet in the middle of the Atlantic ocean grin grin

chic2pimp:

HAPPY BYDAY MISS BIG BOOTAY shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin cheesy
LOL grin you don mara grin
Thanks chickenshrimp kiss

slimshay:

Make una free de slave in diaspora, for open party like, mo gbo mo branch go plenty.

MUKI ODODO, wetin i wan talk nah. True soldier of the RED AND WHITE ARMY!!! Hoorah. Happy Birthday o jare.

Thanks cool
once a gunner always a gunner nothing spoil kiss
Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by yousouph(m): 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY. May God reward your good deed. Make sure u get little bad deed o cos reward dey too.lol. Cheers
Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by mukina2: 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2009
LoL thanks. wink

Hemp has promised to take the bad reward for me grin grin
Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by allboyz(m): 1:29pm On Oct 21, 2009
[size=20pt]HAPPY BORN-DAY MA"aM [/size]tongue

mUCHO lOVE. . . .Kiisesssss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss and 10000 Hugs tongue
Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by Emperoh(m): 1:33pm On Oct 21, 2009
mukina2:

LoL thanks. wink

Hemp has promised to take the bad reward for me grin grin

Why not. . . . grin ;DI go just carry am for today but i go keep am for you. . . . abi ur birthday na everyday?
In the meantime, get permission from Madam Criz!!! grin grin grin tongue
Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by mukina2: 1:59pm On Oct 21, 2009
allboyz:

[size=20pt]HAPPY BORN-DAY MA"aM [/size]tongue

mUCHO lOVE. . . .Kiisesssss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss and 10000 Hugs tongue
thanks allboyz kiss kiss

Hemp
i already took permission grin
[s]chei today we are being nice tomorrow sharp sharp we begin war[/s] grin
Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by Emperoh(m): 2:27pm On Oct 21, 2009
mukina2:

Hemp
i already took permission grin
[s]chei today we are being nice tomorrow sharp sharp we begin war[/s] grin

Uh!! So u know? We have an axe to grind oo!! But today is ya byday so am resting all ammo for later
The Council turned down your request to do Gun Running!!! But i asked to rescind that today na ur byday!!! tongue tongue
Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by Cristalz(f): 3:12pm On Oct 21, 2009
@Presido
On Admin's birthday his people can go block the street.  .  .na una know. grin
Muki didn't get a thread just 'cos shez super mod.
She does a whole lot more than any other NL member, trust me. And shez simply a cool person.
I believe in recognizing deserving people, and what better time to do this than her birthday? So berra behave or I won't send your IV to the party at the Hilton later tonight. cool

@diasporian
Behave yourself dearie.  .  .you're reminding me of this bulimic slowpoke I once saw with goat droppings where his brain should be. grin
Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by Cristalz(f): 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2009
Muki we nefa finish parry plans o.

I don buy ya flight ticket. . .Abuja round trip. Don't miss the plane.

Emp is the MC, he'll be assisted by Emmanuel Adebayor. What do you think? grin
Re: 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It) by Emperoh(m): 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2009
Cristalz:

@diasporian
Behave yourself dearie.  .  .you're reminding me of this bulimic slowpoke I once saw with goat droppings where his brain should be. grin

CHAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Na person dem tell this one? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Criz u go use keyboard kill person oo!!! U mean say u don see person with Goat droppings as brain and someone for Nairaland dey like am?
shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UCL Qualifier : Udinese Vs Arsenal (2 -1) On August 24th 2011 / Will Thierry Henry Leave Arsenal. / UCL: Lille Vs Bayern Munich (0 - 1) On 23rd October 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.