Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

When Being Loving Becomes Inevitable - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Being Loving Becomes Inevitable (15280 Views)

Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? / Disagreement Is Inevitable For A Healthy Relationship - Bamisepeters' Blog / Alcohol-loving Nigerian Couple Gets Prewedding Pics Sponsored By Alcohol Brand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Being Loving Becomes Inevitable by bamisepeters(m): 12:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
"The general purpose of any romantic relationship is to bring with it emotional stability, love, caring and feeling of belonging".

This cannot be achieved without someone else who is expected to have feelings for one and vice versa.

To love and to show care to someone is extremely hard because it must be done at all times, and this is different from other chores or duty which we can start and complete withing some specific period.

In relationship, it is almost for all periods starting from when intention is declared to each other till death do you apart (if you want it to grow to that level though).

Those genuinely in love with each other will want to do all it takes so that the other person will not lack any of those qualities as it is essential to keep the fire of the relationship burning.

This is the reason relationship is not for children because of the deep concentration and determination involved.

It is for the matured at mind ready to give it their all as the qualities of a serious relationship needs a committed minds to make sure it comes to reality even as thorns will be stepped upon.

When you are in love with someone who reciprocate that love you will not want to go a moment without them.

Even when you have no choice than to move away from them for a period, you will want to do all it takes to return as soon as possible as the thoughts that will fill your mind is the moments you were with each other and what you did together including the special characters of your lover.

Love supercedes all, when you are blessed with someone who knows what it takes to love and be loved you will pray not to grow old let alone to die.

Source: http://bamisepeters..com.ng/2016/06/when-being-loving-becomes-inevitable.html

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Being Loving Becomes Inevitable by ademasta(m): 12:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
undecided
Re: When Being Loving Becomes Inevitable by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
undecidedNo be that much film wey her papa Na pastor and the guy na bad boy and the girl make the boy repent??

Chai.. My ex make me watch that film.. E dy annoy am anytime I see am.. I wan break the laptop when I watch the film... Conji dy catch me.. I dy pretend to like the film..

4 Likes

Re: When Being Loving Becomes Inevitable by firstking01(m): 1:39pm On Oct 14, 2016
These days immediately your post/thread hits 3 long paragraphs i'm skipping through...people should learn how to summarize and make their post brief.

1 Like

Re: When Being Loving Becomes Inevitable by veekid(m): 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
Any story or write-up can make front-page on this forum; what's the morale of this one now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Being Loving Becomes Inevitable by ChappyChase: 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
Nice write up, nit i no read ham finish
#Team_knack_and_ clean_mouth
Re: When Being Loving Becomes Inevitable by Samexdx(m): 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2016
Love is in coma now...
Re: When Being Loving Becomes Inevitable by calliope(f): 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
Op you forgot to add love is love inclusively "gay love" tongue

2 Likes

Re: When Being Loving Becomes Inevitable by NotNairalandi(m): 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
one good advantage of this recession and Buhari's regime for guys is that it is very easy and simple to woo a girl now..no more stress unlike those days wey money full everywhere for country....ladies in the house una understand wetin i mean naa grin grin

u no get beta chick be say u no open mouth..

before if you toast 10 girls you may get 1 but now if you toast 10 girls you get 11 or 12 because some wey you no toast go even show by themselves.. grin grin

op thunder fire you na for this recesion you de talk about love grin

7 Likes

Re: When Being Loving Becomes Inevitable by fbtowner(m): 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
E too long. I reach one side my eye dey see double. Maybe na because I never chop or because na love story. sad sad

2 Likes

Re: When Being Loving Becomes Inevitable by rattlesnake(m): 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
why Love talk this HOT afternoon sef haba undecided
Re: When Being Loving Becomes Inevitable by kenedy175(m): 4:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
Where are the "matured at mind?" They should come and comment
Re: When Being Loving Becomes Inevitable by freezyprinzy(m): 4:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
plz do I need rice 2 cook jolloff rice?
Re: When Being Loving Becomes Inevitable by esthel(f): 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2016
What this dude needs to see right now, biko if u know you are a selfish person, i mean when you find it so hard to share your emotions....dont just bother anybody, keep yourself to yourself
Re: When Being Loving Becomes Inevitable by repogirl(f): 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
It's definitely not for kids. You have to be mentally prepared for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Being Loving Becomes Inevitable by Bantino(m): 4:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
I like this;

"Love supercedes all, when you are blessed with someone who knows what it takes to love and be loved you will pray not to grow old let alone to die."

2 Likes

Re: When Being Loving Becomes Inevitable by Rapmoney(m): 4:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
The only love that is unfailing and stable is the DIVINE LOVE (AGAPE). Any other type of love is relational and supported by certain ingredients; worse of it is the Eros love. When these ingredients are no longer present, 'love' dies! There is a very thin line between the EROS LOVE and LUST...equating the Eros love to Agape love is nothing but a romantic illusion of the mind.
Re: When Being Loving Becomes Inevitable by bobbybrown007: 4:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
Love is like Where a woman/man keeps gold or pu** he or she would not want to forget about it they will do anything to even sleep their sef
Re: When Being Loving Becomes Inevitable by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 14, 2016
Not so bad
Re: When Being Loving Becomes Inevitable by jaywhoco(m): 4:39pm On Oct 14, 2016
OBTSubtle:
undecidedNo be that much film wey her papa Na pastor and the guy na bad boy and the girl make the boy repent??

Chai.. My ex make me watch that film.. E dy annoy am anytime I see am.. I wan break the laptop when I watch the film... Conji dy catch me.. I dy pretend to like the film..
a walk to remember

1 Like

Re: When Being Loving Becomes Inevitable by profmsboi(m): 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2016
I'm single and searching.... In Adekunle's Gold voice
Re: When Being Loving Becomes Inevitable by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 14, 2016
Wonder how those Gboys dey do am..... and those magas go dey go gaga on them

True Fake Love
Re: When Being Loving Becomes Inevitable by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hey everyone,
Can I ask you for something?

When my heart beats, what does it beat for?
For Love or to live?
Re: When Being Loving Becomes Inevitable by Godwinfriz(m): 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
Re: When Being Loving Becomes Inevitable by charijee(f): 4:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
This
Thing
Called
Love
Hmmmmmmm
Re: When Being Loving Becomes Inevitable by sisisioge: 4:49pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hmmmm...I love Love buddy. It just brings peace when the other party has his/her head screwed correctly and the feeling is mutual. God forbid one pitches one's tent with a scattered obnoxious person!
Re: When Being Loving Becomes Inevitable by don4real18(m): 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
love
Re: When Being Loving Becomes Inevitable by Richiebill(m): 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
firstking01:
These days immediately your post/thread hits 3 long paragraphs i'm skipping through...people should learn how to summarize and make their post brief.
Yeah! Little wonder people say Nigerians don't just spend time to read for too long online.

1 Like

Re: When Being Loving Becomes Inevitable by maxiuc(m): 4:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
Pirated love

1 Like

Re: When Being Loving Becomes Inevitable by krissconnect(m): 4:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
Matured minds only...
I have this #10 note in my wallet since last month. Please,aside sachet water which might sky rocket to #20 soon, what else can I buy with this useless money in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (Reply)

WTF: Can You Explain What This Girl is doing On The floor 18+ photos / Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) / Do Handsome Men Cheat More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.