Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Suleiman Hashimu To Trek For Buhari Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suleiman Hashimu To Trek For Buhari Again (22916 Views)

Trekker, Suleman Hashimu going for Hajj / I Will Trek Again For Buhari - Hashimu Debunks Rumour / Hashimu Suleiman Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suleiman Hashimu To Trek For Buhari Again by catchfun: 2:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
The man who trek from Lagos to Abuja to celebrate the victory of President Muhammadu Buhari in 2015 general elections, Mr. Suleiman Hashimu, has concluded plans to embark on another trek for the president.

Hashimu, however, said on Friday that this time, he would not use his legs but vehicles in touring the 36 states and FCT.

He said he wants to showcase the achievement of the president so far.

He said, “I will be embarking on another trek for President Muhammadu Buhari. This time, my trip is with a vehicle, not my usual trekking. I would tour the 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory.

“This is to showcase achievement recorded by this administration so that they will appreciate the achievements recorded so far.

“President Buhari has achieved a lot in security and anti-corruption crusade. People that are untouchable in this country are answerable to the law of the land.

“Another big achievement recorded on Thursday was the rescue of the 21 of the over 200 kidnapped Chibok school girls. This is no doubt a great achievement.

“I will like to tell Nigerians to continue to support President Muhammadu Buhari to achieve all the promises he made during his campaign for the presidency.”

Hashimu arrived in Abuja on April 20 to celebrate the president’s victory in the 2015 general elections after trekking three weeks from Lagos, covering over 700 kilometres.

NAN

http://punchng.com/suleiman-hashimu-trek-buhari/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suleiman Hashimu To Trek For Buhari Again by catchfun: 2:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
deantimes:

Bros make them no stone you oooo
read b4 comment,im nt d trekker

4 Likes

Re: Suleiman Hashimu To Trek For Buhari Again by deantimes(m): 2:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
When you are about to start, Please endeavour to visit those Nigerians who are hungry, tell them what Buhari has achieved so far let me see if you will come back alive.

126 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Suleiman Hashimu To Trek For Buhari Again by catchfun: 2:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
Yeye,Trek by vehicle.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleiman Hashimu To Trek For Buhari Again by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
we will skin am alive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleiman Hashimu To Trek For Buhari Again by NextGovernor(m): 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
He go receive stone tire.

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Suleiman Hashimu To Trek For Buhari Again by dikeigbo2(m): 2:55pm On Oct 14, 2016
I advice you to trek with cautions.... To avoid the stories that touch... In some area try to trek unnoticed

26 Likes

Re: Suleiman Hashimu To Trek For Buhari Again by gaetano: 3:16pm On Oct 14, 2016
I understand, the economy is hard, the first money he collected has finished. grin

145 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Suleiman Hashimu To Trek For Buhari Again by Agbaletu: 3:21pm On Oct 14, 2016
He should just stay away from Ekiti State.

42 Likes

Re: Suleiman Hashimu To Trek For Buhari Again by agwom(m): 3:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
OK
Re: Suleiman Hashimu To Trek For Buhari Again by veekid(m): 3:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
Trek for recession; mumu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleiman Hashimu To Trek For Buhari Again by keepingmum: 3:34pm On Oct 14, 2016
but he isnt trekking naa?
Re: Suleiman Hashimu To Trek For Buhari Again by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 14, 2016
E get work?.... If e get work e no go dey trek upandan like yinmu

37 Likes

Re: Suleiman Hashimu To Trek For Buhari Again by AnitaVista: 3:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
the thunder wey go faya this guy dey do press up.

5 Likes

Re: Suleiman Hashimu To Trek For Buhari Again by Dezzx(m): 3:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
fool
Re: Suleiman Hashimu To Trek For Buhari Again by Osmondinho(m): 3:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
When you trek enter Upper Iweka Onitsha, call me, I go call guys that will give personal message to send to your cattle~herder~in~chief.

__otondo___

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleiman Hashimu To Trek For Buhari Again by UnknownT: 3:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
The money wey dem give am for the first trekking don finish

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleiman Hashimu To Trek For Buhari Again by SpitsOnYoruba: 3:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
Why are Afonjas and Zombies jobless ??

Sometimes, i don't even have the time to go to the bank because of my tight schedule

How jobless can i be to go trek for someone who is in far away Germany enjoying himself

Hunger don fry these Afonjas and Zombies brains

23 Likes

Re: Suleiman Hashimu To Trek For Buhari Again by tobillionaire(m): 3:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
Re: Suleiman Hashimu To Trek For Buhari Again by loomer: 3:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
I beg, make someone define trekking for me.
Re: Suleiman Hashimu To Trek For Buhari Again by freshness2020: 3:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
Me and my goons dey wait for am for Benin like this ...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleiman Hashimu To Trek For Buhari Again by ibroh22(m): 3:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
lolll
Re: Suleiman Hashimu To Trek For Buhari Again by ucee64(m): 3:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
this man is jobless.

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Hashimu To Trek For Buhari Again by Barbarthundey(m): 3:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
Chairman Association of buhari trekkers organisation (ABTO)

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleiman Hashimu To Trek For Buhari Again by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
Jobless idiot. All this muslims from the north dey vex me....since i read about the 14 yrs old girl-bride.

How wont one become a tribalist in this Can somebody just tell me how?

6 Likes

Re: Suleiman Hashimu To Trek For Buhari Again by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ok
freshness2020:
Fp
tobillionaire:
agwom:
OK
,, its no news

My ogas and madams cheesy
ibroh22:
lolll
SpitsOnYoruba:
Vvgg

Take am easy grin
Re: Suleiman Hashimu To Trek For Buhari Again by tobillionaire(m): 3:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
Sulemumu trekker

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Hashimu To Trek For Buhari Again by Burgerlomo: 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
gaetano:
I understand, the economy is hard, the first money he collected has finished. grin

Don't mind him, I just pray that he will not encounter the dreaded BH or the other Militants during his trip grin

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Hashimu To Trek For Buhari Again by esuLAAROYE(m): 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
Trek with a Car?

Something is smelling
Re: Suleiman Hashimu To Trek For Buhari Again by faitheverest(f): 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
I just dey laff.... grin

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Hashimu To Trek For Buhari Again by Abeyjide: 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
like he already spent all the cash gift given to him and wants to seek for more cash by treking again. hope he won't end up in the belly of kidnappers?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

National Cash Transfer Programme: FG Distributes N10bn To 300,000 Poor Nigerians / Court Adjourns Hearing On Biafra Referendum / Biafra News Paper Launched, Called Biafra Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.