Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders (4157 Views)

This Soldier Has Promised N100K To Anybody Who Helps Find His Best Friend.Photos / Fayose Thanks Platoon With N100K For Cooking Food For Him In NYSC Camp. PICS / Show Of Appreciation To Hungerbad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders by HungerBAD: 6:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
docadams:

To be civil is not a crime even to your ideological foe.

@HungerBAD,
Anytime I see your moniker I always wonder what prompted such alias before reading your comments. Take hunger and diseases out of the life of man and life expectancy will rise ten-fold.
Kudos to your kind intervention.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders by Nafizzey(m): 7:16pm On Oct 14, 2016
HungerBAD:

Lol.

Thanks bros.

Did not do it to be recognized.

I really appreciate it though.
If you could help a job seeker with any small change. No amount is small, it will go a long way... God bless Sir
Re: hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders by Tunami(m): 7:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

go and sit down i did'nt see any body saying thank u
lol, guy u harsh.

1 Like

Re: hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders by wristbangle: 7:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
May God continue to bless the works of your hand hungerbad. U will not lack anything good in life In Jesus Name. U have put smile in the life of those whom you gave such amount of money to and I pray goodness, favour, success and gladness will not depart from u, ur family and generation. God bless u once again.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders by Tunami(m): 7:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
May God bless you(Hungerbad) more abundantly. You really tried. I was on that thread yesternite and i saw how you touched people's life. Oga seun you too try dey bless people once in a while. No be until person contest mr nairaland or miss nairaland before you go bless them

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders by HungerBAD: 7:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
Nafizzey:
If you could help a job seeker with any small change. No amount is small, it will go a long way... God bless Sir

Inbox me your account number.

2 Likes

Re: hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders by phykiesexy: 8:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
HungerBAD:

Lol.

Thanks bros.

Oga HungerBAD hope am not too late. Scriptures say we should ask we shall be given. So I am asking. Nigeria u know hunger full am. Nothing is too small. Thank u in advance. Incase u have a job for an engineer u can let us know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
HungerBad d Boss Himself... True story coz I'm a beneficiary

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 14, 2016
K
Re: hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders by Ahmeduana(m): 8:18pm On Oct 14, 2016
HungerBAD:

Lol.

Thanks bros.

OCEAN NO DEY DRY, GIVERS NEVER LACK, lokeloke lowo a fun ni ng gbe, YOUR POCKET WILL NEVER SCARCE OF MONEY, AMENN.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
You have done well bro, God bless you

TonyeBarcanista, I know you can do better.

1 Like

Re: hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders by richidinho(m): 8:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
olatunji21:

Hello Mr, I appreciate your good gesture, may the lord replenish ur pocket, however i saw some messages up there, some peesons trying to ridicule a fellow nairalander(Tonye), i don't know if he has asked u or is abt doing that, but i appeal on his behalf, if u stil av little to share, i hope u can gv to him(if he ask).....Just to shut those persons up...

Na joke... No take am personal bro grin

1 Like

Re: hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 14, 2016
richidinho:

Na joke... No take am personal bro grin
No mind d guy..Baba bt b like say me and u get something in common this week o..
Re: hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders by dryyansh1(m): 8:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
HungerBAD:

Lol.

Thanks bros.

God bless you abundantly bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders by AirFireEarthH20: 8:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
HungerBAD:

Inbox me your account number.

Mehn...see bonanza by bros...kai! My mouth has been so so dried for a while maybe You can make it wet thru a token! But to teach me how to catch fish na him be my best bet o...
Re: hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders by mightyhazell: 9:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
Pictures of the giving or,...?

Givenchy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders by Carmal90(m): 9:49pm On Oct 14, 2016
mightyhazell:
Pictures of the giving or,...?

Ahhh,u should give out first, I will be the first to post pics

Givenchy cheesy
Re: hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
HungerBAD:

Lol.
Thanks bros.
Hello sir/ma pls i need your help too, www.nairaland.com/3404587/pls-me-out
Re: hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders by hahn(m): 10:39pm On Oct 14, 2016
Lalasticlala, seun why is this not yet on front page?

Toke requested for someone's account details, we are not even sure if she actually sent the guy the 10k, and it made front page but hungerbad actually sent more than 10 times of that and it is not yet on front page?

Awkward

undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders by Carmal90(m): 10:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
hahn:
Lalasticlala, seun why is this not yet on front page?

Toke requested for someone's account details, we are not even sure if she actually sent the guy the 10k, and it made front page but hungerbad actually sent more than 10 times of that and it is not yet on front page?

Awkward

undecided

Yes it is awkward, but I guess d moderator is waiting for u to start ur own gift to Nairalander,
Re: hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders by hahn(m): 10:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
Carmal90:

Yes it is awkward, but I guess d moderator is waiting for u to start ur own gift to Nairalander,

wink
Re: hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders by Carmal90(m): 10:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
hahn:

wink

Waiting............
Re: hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders by kiev002(m): 10:57pm On Oct 14, 2016
This really touched me.

We must not wait till we have in abundancence before we decide to help people.

Mr hungerbad I run a startup Web development and digital marketing company (www.agesmedia.com)

I will like to build a website for you free of charge.

Please mail me at admin@agesmedia.com

1 Like

Re: hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders by Carmal90(m): 11:03pm On Oct 14, 2016
kiev002:
This really touched me.

We must not wait till we have in abundancence before we decide to help people.

Mr hungerbad I run a startup Web development and digital marketing company (www.agesmedia.com)

I will like to build a website for you free of charge.

Please mail me at admin@agesmedia.com

Sir money is d key...
Re: hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders by dayskid: 11:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
HungerBAD:

Lol.
Thanks bros.

still waiting for my own token sir
Re: hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders by richidinho(m): 1:38am On Oct 15, 2016
olatunji21:

No mind d guy..Baba bt b like say me and u get something in common this week o..

What's that bro?
Re: hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders by muri4mig(m): 3:23am On Oct 15, 2016
For this change! Guy u have a place in the other room.[size=8pt][/size]
Re: hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 15, 2016
Wow.. Sir HungerBad, where is my own oh tongue
May God continue to enrich your essence, amen smiley
Re: hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders by haffaze777(m): 8:26am On Oct 15, 2016
hungerbad,jazzakumllah khair
Re: hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders by HungerBAD: 8:33am On Oct 15, 2016
haffaze777:
hungerbad,jazzakumllah khair

Amin.

1 Like

Re: hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders by Millz404(m): 8:44am On Oct 15, 2016
I hustle tire for that thread, nothing show wey person for take see road small untop no work and buhari regime. Anyway for those that got, on behalf of them, u too much HungerBAD
Re: hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders by Rilwayne001: 8:56am On Oct 15, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Tonye go don use pm scatter the guy life now

Pretend to have sense atleast undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Fela You Have Never Seen Or Heard Before? See Picture & Listen To Music / Nnamdi Kanu Meets Donald Trump / Nigeria’s Petrol Imports Jump By 55%, ₦2.52 Trillion In Nine Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.