Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,461 members, 7,801,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Michelle Obama Blasts Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Michelle Obama Blasts Trump (882 Views)

Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown / Barack & Michelle Obama Buy Martha's Vineyard Mansion For $11.75 Million / Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michelle Obama Blasts Trump by emecheboy2(m): 3:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
Michelle Obama took aim at Republican Donald Trump and the lewd comments he made about women in the incendiary 2005 videotape at rally for Hillary Clinton in New Hampshire on Thursday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq-Be5vOfYA
Re: Michelle Obama Blasts Trump by ezechueze(m): 3:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
OK
Re: Michelle Obama Blasts Trump by LGDON: 6:29pm On Oct 15, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama Blasts Trump by missjo(f): 6:34pm On Oct 15, 2016
LGDON:
Lmao, it's all politics and for the optics yea.

I watched that speech and it was total overkill in my opinion,she was almost crying and I was like hey madam first lady, is it that serious?

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Blasts Trump by LGDON: 6:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
missjo:

I watched that speech and it was total overkill in my opinion,she was almost crying and I was like hey madam first lady, is it that serious?

She is fu*cking hypocrite
Re: Michelle Obama Blasts Trump by missjo(f): 6:44pm On Oct 15, 2016
LGDON:

She's a good actor speaker. Nothing moves a people more than an emotional undertone to something as significant as sexual assault or the presumption of it. wink

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Blasts Trump by armyofone(m): 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2016
grin and the speech Trump gave today could move people. This sprint to the white house is confusing me.

missjo:

She's a good actor speaker. Nothing moves a people more than an emotional undertone to something as significant as sexual assault or the presumption of it. wink
Re: Michelle Obama Blasts Trump by Lucasbalo(m): 11:36pm On Oct 15, 2016
missjo:

Yes, it's that serious for the women Tramp is molesting sexually accosting his own words. Grabbing them by the Pus/y and forcing kisses on them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michelle Obama Blasts Trump by Lucasbalo(m): 11:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
LGDON:

I hope you will be happy if someone molest your daughter or sister. I know I won't as a father of three young ladies. Anyway, your Trampy One will go back to his con game after November 8.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michelle Obama Blasts Trump by missjo(f): 8:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Yes, it's that serious for the women Tramp is molesting sexually accosting his own words. Grabbing them by the Pus/y and forcing kisses on them.
Lol,dont get me wrong Lucas, I'm with you. I wouldn't want no one grabbing me by the poohsay either, but come on you gotta admit, that speech was overkill.
When she mentioned somewhere in it that "this speech isn't for the politics", that's when I was sure it really was for the politics.lol
Overkill Lucas, overkill.
Re: Michelle Obama Blasts Trump by missjo(f): 8:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
armyofone:
grin and the speech Trump gave today could move people. This sprint to the white house is confusing me.

From my perspective, the election is going to be down to hardcore Democrats who will vote VERSUS hardcore Republicans who will vote.lol.
The confused voters,or as they like to call them "the undecided voters", are prolly going to want to sit this one out and just let the game play. At least,they get to have the excuse of "heck, I didn't vote for either" this time next year. cheesy
Re: Michelle Obama Blasts Trump by Lucasbalo(m): 8:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
missjo:

Lol,dont get me wrong Lucas, I'm with you. I wouldn't want no one grabbing me by the poohsay either, but come on you gotta admit, that speech was overkill.
When she mentioned somewhere in it that "this speech isn't for the politics", that's when I was sure it really was for the politics.lol
Overkill Lucas, overkill.
All is fair in war. I remember vividly what Bill Clinton went through when republicans were calling him murderer during his election campaign. I remember them calling Obama Muslim and a commie. Presidential elections in America is not a joke. If Tramp can't stand the heat, he should stay the hell out of the kitchen.
Re: Michelle Obama Blasts Trump by missjo(f): 8:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
Lucasbalo:
All is fair in war. I remember vividly what Bill Clinton went through when republicans were calling him murderer during his election campaign. I remember them calling Obama Muslim and a commie. Presidential elections in America is not a joke. If Tramp can't stand the heat, he should stay the hell out of the kitchen.
I doubt Donald can't stand the heat,dude be lighting up fires on his own.lol
All is indeed fair in love and war

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Trump Win: What Does This Mean For Israel? / Robert Mugabe Meets & Shakes Hand With Army Chief in Zimbabwe (photos) / Mark Zuckerberg To Face Charges Over Helping Trump Win His US Election. Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.