Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Help My Body Itches If I Drink Soft Drinks! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help My Body Itches If I Drink Soft Drinks! (7564 Views)

Ladies Only! 5 Reasons Why Your Vagina Itches / Soft Drinks Kill 184,000 Adults Every Year - Study / My Body Itches Me Everytime I Have My Bath. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Body Itches If I Drink Soft Drinks! by dgreatrock(m): 11:39am On Oct 21, 2009
Doctors/health folks i need you to help me.

Whenever i drink any of these of our Soft drinks my body will begin to itch me and i ll be have rashes on my body
Re: Help My Body Itches If I Drink Soft Drinks! by dominique(f): 11:41am On Oct 21, 2009
you're prolly having allegric reactions, just stop taking soft drinks. it shouldn't be so hard
Re: Help My Body Itches If I Drink Soft Drinks! by dgreatrock(m): 11:49am On Oct 21, 2009
dominique:

you're prolly be having allegric reactions, just stop taking soft drinks. it shouldn't be so hard

i have tried for years on to stop it but i cant, OMG!
Re: Help My Body Itches If I Drink Soft Drinks! by POSAKOSA1(m): 12:16pm On Oct 21, 2009
Hope you don't have diabetes ?

Drink water or add lime to your water to make it more appeasing to you. Some people find water boring and hence don't drink enough of it.
Re: Help My Body Itches If I Drink Soft Drinks! by agathamari(f): 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2009
your alergic to something in it
Re: Help My Body Itches If I Drink Soft Drinks! by dgreatrock(m): 9:40pm On Oct 22, 2009
@Posa

i am not diabetic, i went to my Doctor and he said my blood sugar is 48 or there-about
Re: Help My Body Itches If I Drink Soft Drinks! by goodness85: 2:38pm On Oct 23, 2009
Stop taking soft drink.

for more health update visit www.healthlikeinfos..com
Re: Help My Body Itches If I Drink Soft Drinks! by dgreatrock(m): 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2009
It is not easy for me to stop it.
Re: Help My Body Itches If I Drink Soft Drinks! by hivinfos: 7:50pm On Oct 23, 2009
Hello,
Have you discussed with your doctor?discuss it with your doctor he should be able to advise you more ,in addition if abstaining from sugar oriented drink is the solution then you have to do it ,it is a matter of choice it is either you continue to enjoy the sweetness of mineral while you suffer the pain of body itching ,the choice is yours in addition there are some drinks that has no sugar and of low calorie so find out about such drink probably they are sweet and do not have possible effects on the body that sugar might have.
Re: Help My Body Itches If I Drink Soft Drinks! by POSAKOSA1(m): 7:58pm On Oct 23, 2009
Start drinking lots of water.
Re: Help My Body Itches If I Drink Soft Drinks! by VENUSS(f): 7:54am On Oct 24, 2009
May b u change d brand of drinks. Wats so spectacula bout soft drinks, especialy if u r refrn 2 coke n likes nt had dm in ages. I mange any of malt, ,5live, dansa. Nd love ma hommade zobo richly flavourd wit ginger, soy. If u r maried ur wife cn create fruit drinks 4 u. Wit dat u stat gtn out of lov wit s/drinks
Re: Help My Body Itches If I Drink Soft Drinks! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 24, 2009
then stop taking soft drinks voluntarily before you're forced to.

drink juice instead- its more expensive but you can also make your own.

Or if you must drink soda, dont finish the whole bottle at a sitting- just take a little and leave the rest in the fridge.
Re: Help My Body Itches If I Drink Soft Drinks! by Esiso1: 4:18am On Jun 02, 2010
Re: Help My Body Itches If I Drink Soft Drinks! by Romeo4real(m): 9:51am On Jun 03, 2010
It is not easy for me to stop it.
This is ridiculous.Then dont stop, but stop wasting our time here. Are we to now offer you advice on how to stop drinking soft drinks??
You have a condition, you asked for help, and was told the remedy, but refuse to do it on the basis that "It is not easy for you to stop it."
Re: Help My Body Itches If I Drink Soft Drinks! by dgreatrock(m): 9:48am On Jun 25, 2010
^^^ Sorry sir, i was not saying i wont take the advice, sorry sir! embarassed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Menstruation Is Fast Becoming Optional [ladies] / Vibration Around My Scrotum / Did Our Foremothers Use Menstrual Pads Or Tampons?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.