Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,025 members, 7,803,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Male Customer Care And Female Customer Care, Who Is More Helpful? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Male Customer Care And Female Customer Care, Who Is More Helpful? (430 Views)

Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance / How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? / Airtel Customer Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Male Customer Care And Female Customer Care, Who Is More Helpful? by darlingtonIIV(m): 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
I just need to know, because to me the female customer care agents are more helpful than the men, its Like they attended a special training because they know how to help you out if your network issues. I've been having problems with GloMe2U transfer in my Sim so I called their CC number and a male voiced picked, I stated my problem about pin issues and he told he was gonna send a message to enable me reset my pin, I dropped and waited for 2days and no message. So I decided to call again but this time a female voice answered, I told her everything i told the other guy and immediately she told me the default pin is five 0's not four 0's like I've been trying, I dropped the call and tried what she told me and voila I got what I needed. I mean, if the first guy knew all this why would he not tell me, and I've also experience issues from other network CC agents and it seems the women CC agents know more than the men.
So based on your personal experience, Between male and female customer care representative which is more helpful?
Cc Lalasticlala
Seun
Re: Male Customer Care And Female Customer Care, Who Is More Helpful? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
darlingtonIIV:
I just need to know, because to me the female customer care agents are more helpful than the men, its Like they attended a special training because they know how to help you out if your network issues. I've been having problems with GloMe2U transfer in my Sim so I called their CC number and a male voiced picked, I stated my problem about pin issues and he told he was gonna send a message to enable me reset my pin, I dropped and waited for 2days and no message. So I decided to call again but this time a female voice answered, I told her everything i told the other guy and immediately she told me the default pin is five 0's not four 0's like I've been trying, I dropped the call and tried what she told me and voila I got what I needed. I mean, if the first guy knew all this why would he not tell me, and I've also experience issues from other network CC agents and it seems the women CC agents know more than the men.
So based on your personal experience, Between male and female customer care representative which is more helpful?
Cc Lalasticlala
Seun
infact non of them are good. You were lucky to have experienced that from a female customer care agent

(1) (Reply)

Appleā€™s Long-awaited Macbook Pro 2016 Is Finally Here / Customer Angered By Rude Applestore Owner Buys Entire Shop & Smashes Everything / when porsche decides to design a phone this is what happens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.