Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Stanbic IBTC 2016 Assessment Begins - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic IBTC 2016 Assessment Begins (23866 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment / Stanbic IBTC Bank Blue Internship Program Recruitment 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic IBTC 2016 Assessment Begins by Stevostical(m): 3:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
kennyadedipe:
seriously, no time to revisit unanswered questions.
iffa hear, na where u wan steal the time from. I some of the question i was like 'warris dis' 20mins

modified.
ladokuntlad please modify your quote and remove those questions, i know you are trying to help others but thats taking it way too far biko shocked
Re: Stanbic IBTC 2016 Assessment Begins by KBdownloads(m): 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2016
all verbal questions. not too hard but the time is the issue. it flew by like a breeze. moral of the story: be EXTREMELY time conscious
Re: Stanbic IBTC 2016 Assessment Begins by McSterling(m): 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
I applied for this job but didn't get an invite mail. Anybody else?
Re: Stanbic IBTC 2016 Assessment Begins by haibe(m): 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2016
I dont get.. i still had about a minute to go and they stopped me.. dear candidate.. a member of staff will be in touch. Meanwhile the time was never enough
Re: Stanbic IBTC 2016 Assessment Begins by famopompy(m): 4:55pm On Oct 18, 2016
haibe:
I dont get.. i still had about a minute to go and they stopped me.. dear candidate.. a member of staff will be in touch. Meanwhile the time was never enough

same here.. just annoying... Dunno why they acted that way
Re: Stanbic IBTC 2016 Assessment Begins by haibe(m): 4:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
famopompy:

same here.. just annoying... Dunno why they acted that way

As in.. i had reserved the last minute to tick unanswered questions randomly only for them to boot me out still having a minute left
Re: Stanbic IBTC 2016 Assessment Begins by alee001: 5:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
1 minute? Mine was 4 minutes.
I am still shocked
Re: Stanbic IBTC 2016 Assessment Begins by famopompy(m): 5:54pm On Oct 18, 2016
haibe:

As in.. i had reserved the last minute to tick unanswered questions randomly only for them to boot me out still having a minute left

seriously. I was like let me go and pick the answer randomly. I saw mins 30 secs... the next thing was there staff will contact me...
Re: Stanbic IBTC 2016 Assessment Begins by MOFAZIT: 6:17pm On Oct 18, 2016
Two exams one day.... stan and Un .. Hoping for the best...
Stanbic no try at all oo
Re: Stanbic IBTC 2016 Assessment Begins by Ifeshyne(f): 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2016
MOFAZIT:
Two exams one day.... stan and Un .. Hoping for the best...
Stanbic no try at all oo
Whats UN?
Re: Stanbic IBTC 2016 Assessment Begins by bioduneberry(m): 9:16pm On Oct 18, 2016
Ifeshyne:

Whats UN?

Union bank I guess. Took mine some days ago.
Re: Stanbic IBTC 2016 Assessment Begins by curechris(m): 9:34pm On Oct 18, 2016
i was only able to answer 15 questions. As i was about to check the time left i saw there staff will be in touch.
It is well
Re: Stanbic IBTC 2016 Assessment Begins by d4guy: 7:07am On Oct 19, 2016
bioduneberry:

Union bank I guess. Took mine some days ago.
Pls was the union bank own a plum test ?
Re: Stanbic IBTC 2016 Assessment Begins by bioduneberry(m): 7:24am On Oct 19, 2016
d4guy:

Pls was the union bank own a plum test ?

Yes
Re: Stanbic IBTC 2016 Assessment Begins by d4guy: 7:32am On Oct 19, 2016
bioduneberry:

Yes
Ok thanks
Re: Stanbic IBTC 2016 Assessment Begins by Stevostical(m): 9:32am On Oct 19, 2016
bioduneberry:

Yes
Please what's a plum test and how's it like, pardon my ignorance.
Re: Stanbic IBTC 2016 Assessment Begins by Stevostical(m): 9:32am On Oct 19, 2016
bioduneberry:

Yes
Re: Stanbic IBTC 2016 Assessment Begins by ladokuntlad(m): 12:44pm On Oct 19, 2016
Stevostical:

its simply a personality test and psychometric test.

Nothing difficult just normal stuffs
Re: Stanbic IBTC 2016 Assessment Begins by bioduneberry(m): 2:39pm On Oct 19, 2016
Stevostical:

Its a survey like assessment where the candidate scores are compared to a set standard. They are typically not timed but the faster and more accurate your answers are, the higher your chances of passing.
Re: Stanbic IBTC 2016 Assessment Begins by Stevostical(m): 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2016
bioduneberry:

Its a survey like assessment where the candidate scores are compared to a set standard. They are typically not timed but the faster and more accurate your answers are, the higher your chances of passing.
Thanks Bro, I must do that of Union Bank before the end of today, so it's just personality test not numerical abstract or verbal.
Thanks @Ladokuntlad
Re: Stanbic IBTC 2016 Assessment Begins by bioduneberry(m): 8:20pm On Oct 19, 2016
Stevostical:

Thanks Bro, I must do that of Union Bank before the end of today, so it's just personality test not numerical abstract or verbal.
Thanks @Ladokuntlad

It actually contains numerical and verbal questions. Very cheap questions tho.
Re: Stanbic IBTC 2016 Assessment Begins by Stevostical(m): 8:59pm On Oct 19, 2016
bioduneberry:

It actually contains numerical and verbal questions. Very cheap questions tho.
. Thanks bro
Re: Stanbic IBTC 2016 Assessment Begins by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 19, 2016
curechris:
i was only able to answer 15 questions. As i was about to check the time left i saw there staff will be in touch.
It is well
What time did you take the exam?
Re: Stanbic IBTC 2016 Assessment Begins by curechris(m): 11:28pm On Oct 19, 2016
zeezee01:

What time did you take the exam?
i took the test by 2pm yesterday
Re: Stanbic IBTC 2016 Assessment Begins by Kookny(m): 8:47am On Oct 20, 2016
such a mess, I missed the test.
Re: Stanbic IBTC 2016 Assessment Begins by kennyadedipe(m): 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2016
Got this, this evening

Dear Applicant,
Thank you for your continued interest in joining the Stanbic IBTC team.
Please note that the recruitment process in respect of the graduate trainee program for which you applied is ongoing. We will therefore contact you in due course regarding the next phase of the process. Once again, thank you for your interest in our Graduate program.
Best regards.

who else got it, thought we should be getting feedback as regards progressing to the next phase or not or performance in the aptitude test.
Re: Stanbic IBTC 2016 Assessment Begins by Deejinee: 5:26am On Oct 27, 2016
I did

kennyadedipe:
Got this, this evening

Dear Applicant,
Please note that the recruitment process in respect of the graduate trainee program for which you applied is ongoing. We will therefore contact you in due course regarding the next phase of the process. Once again, thank you for your interest in our Graduate program.
Best regards.

who else got it, thought we should be getting feedback as regards progressing to the next phase or not or performance in the aptitude test.
Re: Stanbic IBTC 2016 Assessment Begins by famopompy(m): 5:45am On Oct 27, 2016
kennyadedipe:
Got this, this evening

Dear Applicant,
Best regards.

I also got the mail. let's keep our fingers crossed and believe in God.
Re: Stanbic IBTC 2016 Assessment Begins by Kookny(m): 10:05am On Oct 27, 2016
Kookny:
such a mess, I missed the test.

Yiipppeee!! grin grin grin I've been rescheduled for Friday, tomorrow.
Re: Stanbic IBTC 2016 Assessment Begins by haibe(m): 10:42am On Oct 27, 2016
Kookny:

Yiipppeee!! grin grin grin I've been rescheduled for Friday, tomorrow.
congrats bro.

Pls help me that Tally software ebook . Thanks. I sent u a pm
Re: Stanbic IBTC 2016 Assessment Begins by VOJA(m): 11:20am On Oct 27, 2016
I think their recent mail is being sent to all applicants who took part in their last Online Test. Most of us have received same while anticipating their results/Next Stage. . .
Let's hope for the best, we are too good to go!

2 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC 2016 Assessment Begins by Kookny(m): 11:25am On Oct 27, 2016
haibe:
congrats bro.

thanks.. lol grin.. It's still the assessment phase

Pls help me that Tally software ebook . Thanks. I sent u a pm

I'll try to see if I can assess it, will send it to you whence I do. You're welcome.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Exam date, Past Qestion And Answer / How To Successfully Write A Job Application Letter / Please Advice; Got Called For A Job Interview I'm Not Qualified for

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.