Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) (49174 Views)

Woman Narrates How Her Ex Who Forced Her To Do PDA, Died / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV / You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by obowunmi(m): 10:23pm On Oct 14, 2016
Women - receive sense abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
Expired white man.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by Nightie(f): 10:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
peeparty:

Na only the man you blame ba

Deeypeey:

Did he infect you too? grin grin grin
m waiting fr the kill

make una chill na. av u 4goten patrick sawyer brought ebola here sumtym ago? oyinbo pple be taken nigeria (africa as a whole) 4 granted since 19bc.
dey'll come here nd dump sh!t cuz dey knw our govt cnt do anytin.

he really deserves to rot in hell.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by Uyi168: 10:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
ok.. i choose to believe the man's side of the story..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by joshboo(m): 10:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
Jesu

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by wiloy2k8(m): 10:28pm On Oct 14, 2016
ok

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by Deeypeey(m): 10:28pm On Oct 14, 2016
Nightie:

make una chill na. av u 4goten patrick sawyer brought ebola here sumtym ago? oyinbo pple be taken nigeria (africa as a whole) 4 granted since 19bc.

Well,I havent said he doesnt deserve death by stoning or electrocution....buh lets face it,if our ladies were not so greedy and "olosho-ous" ,it d be difficult fr any white pig(do I sound racist?) to suceed with his evil plans na undecided
by the waes,for the records..Patrick Sawyer wasnt white...he was a Liberian,hence black

3 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by wiloy2k8(m): 10:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
Nightie:

And where is Patrick from

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by kullozone(m): 10:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hehehehehe!
31 and 62 year old lovers.
Them wan chop oyibo man money.... Awoof use to run belle oh! Ayam not pitying for her atal

8 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by Igboid: 10:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
Deeypeey:
Awwwwwww......a very touching story.
U can always guess its our sisters from the east....when u love money more than yourself,this is a typical outcum.Na u wan marry "oyinbo" naw,u bliv he shud be loaded....sorry ehn. "Lover" indeed...

Afonja. Yes, your sisters from EAST Ogbomosho.

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
The man pictured is already quarter to go. So you mean to tell me this old carcass had a live in partner 31 years of age and still slept with her friend? Some people are heartless. Also, girls and money are 1 and 2.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by flokii: 10:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
all these girls wey their yarnsh no dey gree stay one place sef undecided

Now she'll start spreading it to all her boyfriends and married lovers and d trend will continue

2 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by Deeypeey(m): 10:34pm On Oct 14, 2016
Igboid:

Afonja. Yes, your sisters from EAST Ogbomosho.
when u r tired of running from the truth,u will start thinkng
intead of u to call ur girls and start talking sense into dem...shioor!!

4 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by kid7soccer(m): 10:34pm On Oct 14, 2016
chigoizie7:
With proper treatment, an HIV patient can still live longer, but in this part of the world, devastation is what killed many and will still kill many, having in mind that she has such infections, she should just burn the bastard alive and seek the face of God once and for all,
winch cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by Taiofil(m): 10:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
Why would you live with a man for 8 years and you r not married to him? I believe she's at fault cos her greed lead her to this point!

Secondly that white trash she be hanged for this babaric act! things he cant try in is country! angry they cum to Nigeria and do as they wish! i dont blame him i blame my government for allowing trash like him to be king in anoda man's land!

#BULLSHITHAPPENS#

3 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by Richy4(m): 10:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
When she discovered what happened, why didn't she report immediately to the police if she really got the intention of stopping him from infecting others as she claimed?

The day she found out that he slept with another Girl, why didn't she report the case?

Assuming he gave her the money he promised, would she have reported the matter? My guess was that she reported the case to the police because the money was not forthcoming...
I do not know what's wrong with some people and greed...

12 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by Taiofil(m): 10:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
Why would you live with a man for 8 years and you r not married to him? I believe she's at fault cos her greed lead her to this point!

Secondly that white trash shld be hanged for this babaric act! things he cant try in is country! angry they cum to Nigeria and do as they wish! i dont blame him i blame my government for allowing trash like him to be king in anoda man's land!

#BULLSHITHAPPENS#
Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by jennyebi(f): 10:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
wickedness, but he didn't rape you sha. I just wonder Y despite d massive awareness n all about d deadly virus, pple still engage in unprotected sex. Anyways, I don't think there's need 4 u to sweat urself on how to raise money for the drugs.....d drugs are free.

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by Nightie(f): 10:41pm On Oct 14, 2016
Deeypeey:

Well,I havent said he doesnt deserve death by stoning or electrocution....buh lets face it,if our ladies were not so greedy and "olosho-ous" ,it d be difficult fr any white pig(do I sound racist?) to suceed with his evil plans na undecided
by the waes,for the records..Patrick Sawyer wasnt white...he was a Liberian,hence black

yea, bt dey all kip taking nigeria for a refuse bin.
makes me sick.... really embarassed

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 14, 2016
HIV is a hoax

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by jennyebi(f): 10:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
Richy4:
When she discovered what happened, why didn't she report immediately to the police if she really got the intention of stopping him from infecting others as she claimed?

The day she found out that he slept with another Girl, why didn't she report the case?

Assuming he gave him the money he promised, would she have reported the matter?
What is wrong with some people and greed...
exactly.

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by Deeypeey(m): 10:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
Nightie:

yea, bt dey all kip taking nigeria for a refuse bin.
makes me sick.... really embarassed
lolz...no vex ehn..

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by Jamez122: 10:49pm On Oct 14, 2016
The part where the old fool said " he would finish Nigerians before he leaves this country

3 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by LockDown69(m): 10:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
The love of money and a future abroad. Smh!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by delerx(m): 10:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
This thing happen everyday. Girls biko have sense. Am not against girls but as a pharmacist I no they are stupid.same girls doing abortion, buying postinor every money, following alhajis without no education all because of money.some of those girls would have infected their bfs n so on.GOD help us.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by esuLAAROYE(m): 10:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
This is one of the problem encountered by our nowadays girls who frequently want to die with whitemen and their money. They want to enjoy what they don't labour for which has thus landed most of them in troubles like money ritual, infection and so on.

I won't blame the whiteman, he paid to sleep with the woman. So if she slept with man because of his money, she must be able to accept her status because of her greedy act.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by macdapsi: 10:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
PASS IT ON TO THE CHEFS AND BAKERS OUT THEIR..... NIGERIA NUMBER ONE MARKETPLACE PLACE FOR CHEFS AND BAKERS.....

Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by jennyebi(f): 11:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
GenBuhari:
HIV is a hoax
it's not. HIV is very real, I have seen countless cases

2 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by misterawo: 11:03pm On Oct 14, 2016
So unethical for the doctor to reveal his patient status without his consent.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by fineboynl(m): 11:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
at the rate this decease is growing. we are in trouble only a matter of time before only one person is left.

these girls also most have spread it to several other guys and the original boyfriend. and the circle continue.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test / New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom / My Sister, a Nairalander's beautiful pre-wedding photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.