Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,795 members, 7,802,533 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

HELP!!! My Itel It1542 Switching Off By Itself - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HELP!!! My Itel It1542 Switching Off By Itself (3331 Views)

My Itel P32 Experience / How Do I Change My Itel 1516 Battery / Is Glo Switching Off Their Network Intentionally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! My Itel It1542 Switching Off By Itself by RomeoMarvis(m): 7:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
My Itel it1542 switches off by itself. whenever i switch it on, it'll turn off few minutes by itself...pls gurus in d house, help
Re: HELP!!! My Itel It1542 Switching Off By Itself by lastbaff(m): 7:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
RomeoMarvis:
My Itel it1542 switches off by itself. whenever i switch it on, it'll turn off few minutes by itself...pls gurus in d house, help
Check the battery. Is it well positioned? You may put a piece of paper to serve as a wedge just to be sure it is firm.
Re: HELP!!! My Itel It1542 Switching Off By Itself by Nightie(f): 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
lastbaff:

Check the battery. Is it well positioned? You may put a piece of paper to serve as a wedge just to be sure it is firm.

I concur smiley
Re: HELP!!! My Itel It1542 Switching Off By Itself by adeniyilamlek(m): 8:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
Throw it against the wall it head will correct cheesy
Re: HELP!!! My Itel It1542 Switching Off By Itself by RomeoMarvis(m): 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
lastbaff:

Okay. thanks by d way.
Re: HELP!!! My Itel It1542 Switching Off By Itself by RomeoMarvis(m): 9:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
adeniyilamlek:
Throw it against the wall it head will correct cheesy
Are u alright?
Re: HELP!!! My Itel It1542 Switching Off By Itself by adeniyilamlek(m): 11:17am On Oct 15, 2016
RomeoMarvis:

Are u alright?
ayam alright no vex
Re: HELP!!! My Itel It1542 Switching Off By Itself by RomeoMarvis(m): 11:22am On Oct 15, 2016
adeniyilamlek:
ayam alright no vex
Lols... okay, no p...
Re: HELP!!! My Itel It1542 Switching Off By Itself by Carlcaresophia: 7:48am On Oct 19, 2016
RomeoMarvis:
Hello RomeoMarvis, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: HELP!!! My Itel It1542 Switching Off By Itself by RomeoMarvis(m): 9:48am On Oct 19, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello RomeoMarvis, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
I'm currently in delta state, warri to be exact
Re: HELP!!! My Itel It1542 Switching Off By Itself by Carlcaresophia: 7:00am On Oct 24, 2016
RomeoMarvis:

I'm currently in delta state, warri to be exact
Hello RomeoMarvis, we do not have Carlcare Service Center in Warri now, but you can send your phone to our collecting point there. Below you can find contacts info. Thank you!
Block B, Shop 5, Bobson Plaza, Deco Road, Warri, Delta, Nigeria +2348023320774
Rejido House, Opposite Robson Plaza, Deco Road, Warri, Delta, Nigeria +2348034038591
Shoprite, Effurun round about, Warri, Nigeria +2347082578061
Re: HELP!!! My Itel It1542 Switching Off By Itself by Carlcaresophia: 10:15am On Nov 04, 2016
RomeoMarvis:
Re: HELP!!! My Itel It1542 Switching Off By Itself by stanboy28(m): 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2016
RomeoMarvis:
hey dude. ..as an engineer there's two tins I will tell u. ..
1 is dat ...it's either your battery is is bad. .then you should get a battery replacement
Or the power button on your fone is clogged up there by forcing the fone to shut down. ..if this is the case. ..meet an experience engineer. ...I repeat. ...an experience engineer.. To run the power button or kuku go carlcare. If you get money. ..simple

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! My Itel It1542 Switching Off By Itself by jostogsm: 5:01pm On Feb 20
ITEL IT2160 AUTO POWER OFF AFTER 2 MINUTES 💯 % WORKING SOLUTIONS https://youtube.com/shorts/ML5LSDXH5RQ
Re: HELP!!! My Itel It1542 Switching Off By Itself by Nomerci: 4:37am On Feb 21
You have been using the phone for years. The phone is old and needs change. Sell it as scrap
Re: HELP!!! My Itel It1542 Switching Off By Itself by RomeoMarvis(m): 8:21am On Feb 24
Nomerci:
You have been using the phone for years. The phone is old and needs change. Sell it as scrap
Hope you not referring to me? Cos 2016 was a long time ago. And that phone was the last itel device I used

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Gigabytes Download Using 1mb For PC Users / Recover Deleted Photos, Videos And More From Android Phone / Glo Unlimited Facebook For N25 In A Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.