Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

My Younger Brother Smokes In The House And My Mother Tells Him To Go Downstairs? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Younger Brother Smokes In The House And My Mother Tells Him To Go Downstairs? (782 Views)

A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister / Lady Smokes In Pre-Wedding Photo As Her Man Looks On / Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Younger Brother Smokes In The House And My Mother Tells Him To Go Downstairs? by mamagee3(f): 11:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hi all, my brother smokes inside the house and my mother tells him to go downstairs.

I'm like are you serious?
Re: My Younger Brother Smokes In The House And My Mother Tells Him To Go Downstairs? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 14, 2016
This woman is too old for all this na,, ain't she married? undecided
Re: My Younger Brother Smokes In The House And My Mother Tells Him To Go Downstairs? by mamagee3(f): 11:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
ucsparks:
This woman is too old for all this na,, ain't she married? undecided
That's not the point.

You blabber head!!!
Re: My Younger Brother Smokes In The House And My Mother Tells Him To Go Downstairs? by finalboss1(m): 11:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
mamagee when will you hv sense,with your oblong head.. your matter hav tire me ...

3 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Smokes In The House And My Mother Tells Him To Go Downstairs? by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 15, 2016
K
Re: My Younger Brother Smokes In The House And My Mother Tells Him To Go Downstairs? by dacovajnr: 12:44am On Oct 15, 2016
This Mammy Water looking girl again undecided
Re: My Younger Brother Smokes In The House And My Mother Tells Him To Go Downstairs? by ever811(m): 1:45am On Oct 15, 2016
you mean you still live with your parents and siblings?...
Re: My Younger Brother Smokes In The House And My Mother Tells Him To Go Downstairs? by mamagee3(f): 1:50am On Oct 15, 2016
ever811:
you mean you still live with your parents and siblings?...
I'm only 22.
Re: My Younger Brother Smokes In The House And My Mother Tells Him To Go Downstairs? by ever811(m): 1:53am On Oct 15, 2016
mamagee3:
I'm only 22.
the picture on your pp is.....
Re: My Younger Brother Smokes In The House And My Mother Tells Him To Go Downstairs? by youngestmilly: 7:27am On Oct 15, 2016
Considering ur location, it's nt a big deal. Is your mother Nigerian? Does she smoke? Your problem is u expexted your mum to scold your brother instead of tellin him to go downstairs. Is it cigarette or weed?
Re: My Younger Brother Smokes In The House And My Mother Tells Him To Go Downstairs? by Nateben(m): 7:47am On Oct 15, 2016
It shouldn't be so...

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Cheat In A Relationship? (here's My Reason) / Who Is More Romantic – Yoruba Or Igbo Men? / To All D Ladies Dat Love Forming..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.