Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Buy Any Theme From Themeforest Very Cheap - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Buy Any Theme From Themeforest Very Cheap (13448 Views)

Get Any Theme With Authentication Unlocked At An Affordable Rate / Download Any Theme-junkie Premium Wordpress Theme FOR FREE, It's Duly Paid For! / Get Any Theme/plugin From Themeforest & Codecanyon Of Your Choice For N5000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Any Theme From Themeforest Very Cheap by CEOcountry(m): 11:31am On Nov 10, 2016
Step 1: choose your preferred template on ThemeForest (WordPress, joomla, drupal, blogger, prestashop, etc).

Step 2: contact me via comment or mail stating the preferred theme name.

Step 3: pay the value of what you want to buy in naira to me at the rate of only #500 (via recharge voucher or transfer)

Step 4: I will send you the file via mail before the end of the day.

Step 5: and leave a positive comment here after your order

You can now call: 0909 092 4294 for faster response.
Re: Buy Any Theme From Themeforest Very Cheap by seuncyrus(m): 9:10pm On Nov 10, 2016
bro do you have bimber viral theme ... and please I'll like to understand how you can give away these themes at this price and you said its not nulled

please quote me when you want to reply.
Re: Buy Any Theme From Themeforest Very Cheap by mrjenkins2016: 5:46am On Nov 11, 2016
Do you have: Jacqueline | Spa & Massage Salon Theme - 17101639 ?
Re: Buy Any Theme From Themeforest Very Cheap by LONGFELLOW02(m): 12:48am On Nov 12, 2016
Re: Buy Any Theme From Themeforest Very Cheap by CEOcountry(m): 9:17am On Nov 12, 2016
seuncyrus:
bro do you have bimber viral theme ... and please I'll like to understand how you can give away these themes at this price and you said its not nulled

Well, I dont think i really need to give so much explanations. The testimonies on this Thread answer your questions alread sir.
Between, i dont only have THemes, i have Plugins, i have scripts.

You may want to try though. I have Bimber Viral Theme

Thanks sir
Re: Buy Any Theme From Themeforest Very Cheap by CEOcountry(m): 9:18am On Nov 12, 2016
mrjenkins2016:
Do you have: Jacqueline | Spa & Massage Salon Theme - 17101639 ?

Yes sir. i have Jacqueline. When do y ou need it?

Thanks
Re: Buy Any Theme From Themeforest Very Cheap by CEOcountry(m): 9:20am On Nov 12, 2016
LONGFELLOW02:

This one https://themepacific.com/bresponzive-mag/60/

Yes sir/ma.

I have BresponZive. When do you need it ?

Thanks
Re: Buy Any Theme From Themeforest Very Cheap by LONGFELLOW02(m): 10:34am On Nov 12, 2016
CEOcountry:

Yes sir/ma.
I have BresponZive. When do you need it ?
Thanks
I will pay for it on monday. Do you have SAHIFA API KEY?
Re: Buy Any Theme From Themeforest Very Cheap by CEOcountry(m): 11:24am On Nov 12, 2016
LONGFELLOW02:

I will pay for it on monday.
Do you have SAHIFA API KEY?

Ok Cool.

Yes i do, but not to be shared.

Thanks sir
Re: Buy Any Theme From Themeforest Very Cheap by bestspoke: 3:34pm On Nov 12, 2016
CEOcountry:

Ok Cool.

Yes i do, but not to be shared.

Thanks sir
.please which versions of
JobCareer and JobSeeker do you have..

Need latest versions of both themes.
Please state the versions.
Re: Buy Any Theme From Themeforest Very Cheap by CEOcountry(m): 11:13pm On Nov 12, 2016
bestspoke:

.please which versions of
JobCareer and JobSeeker do you have..

Need latest versions of both themes.
Please state the versions.

You mean to say JobSeek? Not sure there is anything like Jobseeker.

JobCareerV1.4
JobSeek V 1.8.7

Thanks
Re: Buy Any Theme From Themeforest Very Cheap by mrjenkins2016: 6:11am On Nov 13, 2016
Need Jacqueline | Spa & Massage Salon Theme - 17101639 ASAP

How do I pay?

Please advise ASAP, thanks
Re: Buy Any Theme From Themeforest Very Cheap by Wwwnaijaitunesc: 6:46am On Nov 13, 2016
Please I need unspoken theme for wordpress
Re: Buy Any Theme From Themeforest Very Cheap by CEOcountry(m): 7:52am On Nov 13, 2016
mrjenkins2016:
Need Jacqueline | Spa & Massage Salon Theme - 17101639 ASAP

How do I pay?

Please advise ASAP, thanks

I have replied your email sir.

thanks
Re: Buy Any Theme From Themeforest Very Cheap by CEOcountry(m): 8:09am On Nov 13, 2016
Wwwnaijaitunesc:
Please I need unspoken theme for wordpress

Nope i dont.
But i sure have some other beautiful news and magazine themes.

thanks
Re: Buy Any Theme From Themeforest Very Cheap by CEOcountry(m): 10:45am On Nov 18, 2016
Step 1: choose your preferred template on ThemeForest (WordPress, joomla, drupal, blogger, prestashop, etc).

Step 2: contact me via comment or mail stating the preferred theme name or call
0909 092 4294

Step 3: pay the value of what you want to buy in naira, at the rate of only #500 (via recharge voucher or transfer, or via VoguePay usi your card) NB: I'll b sending you details purchase link

Step 4: I will send you the file via mail before the end of the day.

Step 5: and leave a positive comment here after you get the item an it works just fine

I'll be waiting
Thanks
Re: Buy Any Theme From Themeforest Very Cheap by okunade55: 9:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
Thanks Man, got the theme in time. you're good.

1 Like

Re: Buy Any Theme From Themeforest Very Cheap by CEOcountry(m): 6:25pm On Dec 04, 2016
okunade55:
Thanks Man, got the theme in time. you're good.
tHANKS for the comment. i appreciate that
Re: Buy Any Theme From Themeforest Very Cheap by Martins97: 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2016
Who has http://futuremagazine.dexterthemes.com/category/daily/
or something clean and minimal coupled with great responsiveness for Opera Users?
Re: Buy Any Theme From Themeforest Very Cheap by CEOcountry(m): 9:52am On Dec 16, 2016
Martins97:
Who has http://futuremagazine.dexterthemes.com/category/daily/
or something clean and minimal coupled with great responsiveness for Opera Users?

we talking via email already sir.

thanks
Re: Buy Any Theme From Themeforest Very Cheap by emcee4love(m): 11:32am On Dec 16, 2016
Hello,

I need BresponZive Mag Pro WordPress Theme Complete Installation with Demo Import.

Email: respect2emcee@gmail.com
Re: Buy Any Theme From Themeforest Very Cheap by OluseniX: 12:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
Do you have the theme used on this site >>> www.therageng.com.

Pls quote me when you reply, Thanks
Re: Buy Any Theme From Themeforest Very Cheap by louis1995: 2:18pm On Feb 25, 2017
Please do you have the premium wordpress theme called splash? And also are they cracked/nulled?
Re: Buy Any Theme From Themeforest Very Cheap by Richnero(m): 7:53am On Feb 26, 2017
seuncyrus:

i need a theme sir but i'm not sure if i can install it myself. Can you help with that?
Re: Buy Any Theme From Themeforest Very Cheap by Mp3loadedNG(m): 9:41am On Feb 26, 2017
You are selling free themes chai..

Free themes at themes2***.com

All themeforest theme is free on themes2***.com

Call 07052547605 let me give you the website name
Re: Buy Any Theme From Themeforest Very Cheap by successincentiv(m): 11:54am On Feb 26, 2017
Smart passive income theme
Re: Buy Any Theme From Themeforest Very Cheap by seuncyrus(m): 6:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
Richnero:
i need a theme sir but i'm not sure if i can install it myself. Can you help with that?

bro , sorry u quoted the wrong guy ...I'm not the OP ...but if u want me to help you with the installation too ...no problems with
Re: Buy Any Theme From Themeforest Very Cheap by seuncyrus(m): 6:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
Richnero:

bro , sorry u quoted the wrong guy ...I'm not the OP ...but if u want me to help you with the installation too ...no problems
Re: Buy Any Theme From Themeforest Very Cheap by louis1995: 11:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
Do you have splash multipurpose wordpress theme?
Re: Buy Any Theme From Themeforest Very Cheap by CEOcountry(m): 8:46am On Feb 27, 2017
louis1995:
Please do you have the premium wordpress theme called splash? And also are they cracked/nulled?

Yes i do have splash. But you have to probably past the URL of the exact one you need, as some there are a number of them.

Regards.
Re: Buy Any Theme From Themeforest Very Cheap by CEOcountry(m): 8:47am On Feb 27, 2017
Richnero:

Ofcourse yes, just state the name of the theme, and i'll help out.

Regards
Re: Buy Any Theme From Themeforest Very Cheap by CEOcountry(m): 8:52am On Feb 27, 2017
OluseniX:
Do you have the theme used on this site >>> www.therageng.com.

Pls quote me when you reply, Thanks
Yes i do have that. sorry to reply you late.

Regards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Laila Ijeoma Gives Scholarship To 6 Kids, Visits Them In Ogoja School / The Current Trend In The Nigerian Blogosphere Is Irritating / How Do I locate My Smf Boardindex.template.php File Via Ftp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.