Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:34 PM

If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? (10746 Views)

See 20 Ways Masturbation Can Demolish Your Life And Connections! / Mind Connections / My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by chris2face(m): 9:06am On Oct 15, 2016
sisisioge:

Aboki ni, yaya gindaadi? Ki yi akanli, wansan yarinya may shau ne. Ki baa su kudi sobade Allah... Mon godey! grin grin

I try? grin grin grin I was born in kano but didn't get to learn the language before I left. Would you by any change know of any audio means of learning it? Biko, I'm super interested!

Thanks.
igbaliri inwkaa ichoro imuta Hausa kee ihe iga emerem ka mkuzieregi gi ya

On a more serious note is only when ur in the midst of people speaking it that u stand a better chance of learning it

Yea I don't know of any audio
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Funjosh(m): 9:06am On Oct 15, 2016
Dyt:

But I am serious
What proof do y'all need
I can screenshot all my bank account details ooo

Just MTN #1500 to Tearoses is all you need to do cheesy
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by dillycool(f): 9:07am On Oct 15, 2016
Lol
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by chris2face(m): 9:08am On Oct 15, 2016
sisisioge:

grin grin grin oniranu!

Abeg chris2face answer my question o and pls help this sister. The last time she ate was last Christmas... Even then na small rice, chicken, fish, egg, dodo, salad,moimoi and lobsters she ate. Pls be kind...Allah kaamu!
I have answered u are u girls for real or just playing I don't get it
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by sisisioge: 9:09am On Oct 15, 2016
chris2face:

igbaliri inwkaa ichoro imuta Hausa kee ihe iga emerem ka mkuzieregi gi ya

On a more serious note is only when ur in the midst of people speaking it that u stand a better chance of learning it

Yea I don't know of any audio

Tooooo...baa komi. Nagode all the same. Enjoy.
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by dillycool(f): 9:12am On Oct 15, 2016
chris2face:

She is only kidding
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by sisisioge: 9:12am On Oct 15, 2016
chris2face:

It is for real o. Just ask dyt to send you her account details. You are a wonderful human bros...keep up the good act.
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Dyt(f): 9:15am On Oct 15, 2016
LadyMercedes:
Oh! This nuisance. cheesy

Next!

Still beefing me?
cheesy cheesy

You can tell your old man to help me a little
You and I know how much a pound is to naira
Won't be bad if you share part of your loot
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by chris2face(m): 9:15am On Oct 15, 2016
dillycool:

She is only kidding
I guess as much
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Dyt(f): 9:18am On Oct 15, 2016
dillycool:

She is only kidding
Shouts
Haaaaaaaaa

Kid kee
Noooooo
Old listen to only me on this thread
Pls
Pls
Pls

Chris2face
Ojuminikowo
Look me in the eyes and you know I need money

chris2face:

I guess as much
Pls don't just mind any of them
Pls
Mind only me
Ejo Biko
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by lilmax(m): 9:19am On Oct 15, 2016
upload your pic first, let me see the face before I send undecided
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Dyt(f): 9:21am On Oct 15, 2016
Funjosh:

Just MTN #1500 to Tearoses is all you need to do cheesy

Instead of you to help me talk
You are here supporting that sweet woman called tearoses
cry cry cry

Aiyemanika ooo

sisisioge:

It is for real o. Just ask dyt to send you her account details. You are a wonderful human bros...keep up the good act.

Chris2face
You see
She confirmed it

Thank you
Sobs
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Dyt(f): 9:22am On Oct 15, 2016
lilmax:
upload your pic first, let me see the face before I send undecided

I shake my head for yiu
Shake my hands and legs too

Lemme alone
angry angry
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 15, 2016
Dyt:

Still beefing me?
cheesy cheesy

You can tell your old man to help me a little
You and I know how much a pound is to naira
Won't be bad if you share part of your loot
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol. Not beefing you, dear.

Oti o! Get your own old man biko.
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by lilmax(m): 9:24am On Oct 15, 2016
Dyt:

I shake my head for yiu
Shake my hands and legs too

Lemme alone
angry angry
I dey tell you real matter, others did the same, so its up to you
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Dyt(f): 9:28am On Oct 15, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Lol. Not beefing you, dear.

Oti o! Get your own old man biko.

You finally admitted you on with him
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Introduce me to one of his friends na
It will go a long way
At least I won't have to come here to beg for money
smiley
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Dyt(f): 9:29am On Oct 15, 2016
lilmax:
I dey tell you real matter, others did the same, so its up to you

Thank you for your advice
cry cry
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by sisisioge: 9:33am On Oct 15, 2016
Dyt:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

It will go a long way
smiley

Continue... Na the mod themselves go come close your thread. Instead of you to face front na the controversial love story dey tickle your fancy. Well done!

By the way, was the guy so old? I tot he was in his early 40s...that's not old.
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by EfemenaXY: 9:36am On Oct 15, 2016
Dyt:
I can't believe people are just bypassing my thread

*thinking of a very strong strategic tittle*
angry angry angry

Ccing Kimoni, Cococandy... tongue

Aunty Dyt: ah 'ave "liked" your post. Does that count as epp?? cheesy
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by 5minsmadness: 9:45am On Oct 15, 2016
Dyt:
cry cry cry

I am broke
I need money
I have account numbers
Fbn
Gtb
Diamond
I have ATM's for them and I get alert too
Epppp me before I leave
Eppppppp

Jaybee3
Tearoses

Onegai

Efemenaxy

Mizmycoli

Funjosh

Ayobase

Thorpido

Anonimus na o or 0? undecided An0nimus

Sisisioge

Caveatemptor

Walahi this is no jokes

Good evening everyone.
Pls the poster above me is very seriois. She loss her $45 two weeks ago, the only money she need for feeding. Her oga is currently very angry with ha and has not speak to ha in days. She sent me a pm wit all ha paticulars and i can vouch that she is real. The op has a baby and has not been able to feed for almos one week now, only breastmilk. Pls she is legit, jus dat she dunno how to beg. She serious pls be yout brothers keeper. No amount is too small pls. She even promise to jump from third mainland bridge but for we dat hold her.
Pls help, nothing is too small as long as currency is in dollars.
Send your donations to gtb account number 0043876921, account name pablo nzechi and d money will be forwarded to ha as her account number is blocked by bank for now.
Thank you well meaning nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 15, 2016
Dyt:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

It will go a long way
smiley

Yes ke! Nothing as sweet as s** with a British older man. He's a beast in the bed sef. Ask madam, she'll confirm. We had a Thr**some last weekend. Shhh... Don't tell anyone wink

I'll hook you up, don't worry. No be all those chewing gum boys ô. wink

Oniranu grin
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Ishilove: 9:53am On Oct 15, 2016
Why do I have a feeling Dyt is serious?

3 Likes

Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Dyt(f): 9:57am On Oct 15, 2016
sisisioge:

Continue... Na the mod themselves go come close your thread. Instead of you to face front na the controversial love story dey tickle your fancy. Well done!

By the way, was the guy so old? I tot he was in his early 40s...that's not old.

Let them come and come and close it na
If I don't curse them with brokenness
angry angry

Ask her
She knows his age

cheesy
EfemenaXY:

Ccing Kimoni, Cococandy... tongue
Aunty Dyt: ah 'ave "liked" your post. Does that count as epp?? cheesy
Nope
Money is needed
cry cry

5minsmadness:

Good evening everyone.
Pls the poster above me is very seriois. She loss her $45 two weeks ago, the only money she need for feeding. Her oga is currently very angry with ha and has not speak to ha in days. She sent me a pm wit all ha paticulars and i can vouch that she is real. The op has a baby and has not been able to feed for almos one week now, only breastmilk. Pls she is legit, jus dat she dunno how to beg. She serious pls be yout brothers keeper. No amount is too small pls. She even promise to jump from third mainland bridge but for we dat hold her.
Pls help, nothing is too small as long as currency is in dollars.
Send your donations to gtb account number 0043876921, account name pablo nzechi and d money will be forwarded to ha as her account number is blocked by bank for now.
Thank you well meaning nigerians.

Can you pls just take this serious
I am not joking

Ishilove:
Why do I have a feeling Dyt is serious?

I am serious but dunno why everyone thinks I am joking
Can't someone be broke?

Actually I don't even know how much amount I need but I just need a raise
cry cry cry cry

And all these people that were willing to help some other unserious girl are not even looking at me

If each of them can donate me 20k each
I am fine
cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Dyt(f): 9:59am On Oct 15, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Yes ke! Nothing as sweet as s** with a British older man. He's a beast in the bed sef. Ask madam, she'll confirm. We had a Thr**some last weekend. Shhh... Don't tell anyone wink

I'll hook you up, don't worry. No be all those chewing gum boys ô. wink

Oniranu grin

Wo
Fimile
Let me try to make money first
I will get back to you later
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by dafeyankee: 10:02am On Oct 15, 2016
Dyt:
cry cry cry

I am broke
I need money
I have account numbers

Fbn
Gtb
Diamond

I have ATM's for them and I get alert too

Epppp me before I leave
Eppppppp

Jaybee3

Tearoses

Onegai

Efemenaxy

Mizmycoli

Funjosh

Ayobase

Thorpido

Anonimus na o or 0? undecided An0nimus

5minsmadness

Sisisioge

Caveatemptor

Walahi this is no jokes

Eyahhhh sorry. Hungerbad has been giving nairalanders a lot of money. Write to him.
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Dyt(f): 10:05am On Oct 15, 2016
dafeyankee:

Eyahhhh sorry. Hungerbad has been giving nairalanders a lot of money. Write to him.

Call him/her for me
Thanks
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by HungerBAD: 10:06am On Oct 15, 2016
dafeyankee:

Please stop.

3 Likes

Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by SalomonKane: 10:07am On Oct 15, 2016
Dyt:

Kilonjebe?
Ah! O mo nipple_? O ma shey oh. sad
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 15, 2016
Dyt:

Wo
Fimile
Let me try to make money first
I will get back to you later

Hurry up ô! Cos e be like say all these married women don dey chook eye for their husband matter. angry

Make I quickly hook you up with one, before the wife nab am ooo. Shey kia! grin
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Ishilove: 10:09am On Oct 15, 2016
HungerBAD:

Please stop.
Please epp me. I need epp too. Lemme write to you, and I will include pics of my _nipples and aureola sad
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by malton: 10:10am On Oct 15, 2016
HungerBAD:

Please stop.

Some people are just something else.

Thanks for your generosity by the way. May God replenish you in thousand folds!

2 Likes

Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by HungerBAD: 10:10am On Oct 15, 2016
Ishilove:

Please epp me. I need epp too. Lemme write to you, and I will include pics of my _nipples sad

Some body hacked this account?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can It Work? 37 Years Old Guy Set To Marry A 20 Year Old? / Is Marriage Now Old-fashioned? / Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.