Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,834 members, 7,806,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? (10798 Views)

See 20 Ways Masturbation Can Demolish Your Life And Connections! / Mind Connections / My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Dyt(f): 7:28pm On Oct 15, 2016
ayobase:

Yes, I perfectly do get where you are coming from.

Sebi it is just like King David who took the only cattle of that poor man to entertain visitor when he had more than enough to slaughter for his visitor abi?

angry angry angry angry

Odunharry:
angry
You too?
angry angry angry angry

I give up

Ok
I am not asking for money again
Gimme contract and connections
Abi that one go do
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Odunharry(m): 7:30pm On Oct 15, 2016
lipsrsealed angry stopped believing girls when this one said her father works in BVN.

4 Likes

Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Marvel1206: 7:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
Dyt:

Facilities Contract na contract oo I go do am No be to do market and buy ni

Cash/cheque? You wanna see me? I can send account number na And I will thank you so much that other NLers will thank you too
lol.. I was only joking
*dodges stone *runs outta thread
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Caveatemptor(m): 7:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
Dyt:

See uncle daddy
Me I have account numbers and I am willing to be helped
True true
cry cry
I will send you a PM oo
Ehn ehn

The PM will not work,because I have forgotten the pass word.
Sorry ma.
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Dyt(f): 7:52pm On Oct 15, 2016
Caveatemptor:

Sorry ma.

Don't use MA for me na
You wanna help me

So how can I send you private message na

It's not fair you people are not taking me serious ooo
cry cry cry cry

I WILL STOP JOKING ON THIS FORUM
angry angry angry
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Dyt(f): 7:53pm On Oct 15, 2016
Caveatemptor:

Sorry ma.

Don't use MA for me na
You wanna help me

cry cry cry cry

angry angry angry

Odunharry:
lipsrsealed angry
stopped believing girls when this one said her
father works in BVN.

Go na
Shebi all of you don't believe me
No problem
angry
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Caveatemptor(m): 7:59pm On Oct 15, 2016
Dyt:

Don't use MA for me na
You wanna help me

cry cry cry cry

angry angry angry

Go na
Shebi all of you don't believe me
No problem
angry
Respect is reciprocal naawww.
Talk am here now or make you post your account number here so we go pay into your account now.
But your story no dey convincing yet.
Please add pepper and maggi sauce so DAT we go fit believe you,ma.
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Dyt(f): 8:02pm On Oct 15, 2016
Caveatemptor:

Respect is reciprocal naawww.
Talk am here now or make you post your account number here so we go pay into your account now.
But your story no dey convincing yet.
Please add pepper and maggi sauce so DAT we go fit believe you,ma.

Koda ooo
cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by ayobase(m): 8:25pm On Oct 15, 2016
Dyt:

I think I will actually prefer a contract/connection That would give me more money all the time
But I wouldn't still mind a token of 50k kiss

Idayatu! 50k?
That's my 2 months salary with leave allowance!
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Dyt(f): 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2016
ayobase:

Idayatu!
50k?

That's my 2 months salary with leave allowance!

undecided undecided undecided undecided

Why are you lying
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Caveatemptor(m): 8:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
Dyt:

Koda ooo
cry cry cry cry

Shebi I don't dey follow you naaawww.
Drop account number ki awon boyz San owo si account naaaw.
Old skool ni mi,sugbon no ja sii.(street slangs)
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by steppin: 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2016
Ishilove:

Lol. No, I can't resist putting assholes like you in their place. I've been on ignore mode for so long but now I wanna let out some steam.

I asked a simple question "what makes this thread useless?" It was an innocuous enquiry but what was your response? What was the tone of your response? Is there anything insultive in the question I asked? Your defence is 'I can answer you any way I like', so you opted to be rude in your response to my question. No qualms, I too will give you 'any how yagayaga'.

You are rude, uncouth , arrogant and ill mannered and i'm currently primed to 'Suffer No Idiocy' mode so I will dish you your just desserts.
Hahahaha! Lmao! I love it when I drive them nuts.
I totally forgot about you grin
I didn't know you were still struggling to post a reply. grin
How long did it take you to come up with this crap?
Hothead, the ship has left the harbour.
Hahahaha!

2 Likes

Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by ayobase(m): 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2016
Ishilove:

My brother I now know why he is so aggressive. He is one of these IPOD yoots on Nairaland shouting 'Biafra or death'. cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/3315576/nnamdi-kanu-sacked-ipob-leader/10#49339840

Nairaland says no to Biafra!! cheesy cheesy

Toooh!

He has reasons to be "aggressive" and angry for not sharing same ideology with him.

Above all, he likes/d you. wink

How far with Dyt?
Make una send me tp to go verify her case na.

1 Like

Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by ayobase(m): 9:19pm On Oct 15, 2016
Dyt:

undecided undecided undecided undecided

Why are you lying

Are you actually seriously seriousness serious on this financial/contract matter?
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Dyt(f): 10:18pm On Oct 15, 2016
Caveatemptor:

Shebi I don't dey follow you naaawww.
Drop account number ki awon boyz San owo si account naaaw.
Old skool ni mi,sugbon no ja sii.(street slangs)

When you online let me know so I can put it up

ayobase:

Are you actually seriously seriousness serious on this financial/contract matter?
Not joking Ayo
cry cry
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Desultan(m): 11:31am On Oct 17, 2016
@op. Pm me if you are serious about this and let us talk.
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Dyt(f): 11:55am On Oct 17, 2016
Desultan:
@op. Pm me if you are serious about this and let us talk.

Right away sir

My email addy is kmfworld@gmail.com
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
Dyt:

You no kuku believe me

You actually think I meant me telling you sorry?
undecided undecided

Water and garri
undecided
Make eba for ur wedding day cheesy
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 18, 2016
SalomonKane:
Oh just take a pic of your nipple or areola, then they'll come like flies. grin
Hahahahaha cheesy cheesy grin. Tru yarn
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Snow5(m): 7:06pm On Jan 11, 2017
Seriously?

Dyt... Never seen you like this...and I am still having a mixed feeling about this...

Whish I can do something ASAP!!!!
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Dyt(f): 8:27pm On Jan 11, 2017
Snow5:
Seriously?

Dyt... Never seen you like this...and I am still having a mixed feeling about this...

Whish I can do something ASAP!!!!

cheesy cheesy

My beggy beggy thread that no one turned to

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Snow5(m): 8:48pm On Jan 11, 2017
Dyt:

cheesy cheesy

My beggy beggy thread that no one turned to

cheesy cheesy cheesy

As in eh... When I saw the thread I was like... "she has started again"... I was laughing hard... Until I began reading the posts and all other stuff...

Infact eh.. I just dey vex for myself say I never make money well at this stage...

Don't worry mam... It's well.
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Woke4all(m): 8:57pm On Jan 11, 2017
Dyt whats happening?
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Dyt(f): 9:33pm On Jan 11, 2017
Snow5:

As in eh... When I saw the thread I was like... "she has started again"... I was laughing hard... Until I began reading the posts and all other stuff...

Infact eh.. I just dey vex for myself say I never make money well at this stage...

Don't worry mam... It's well.

Thanks for your concern
kiss

Woke4all:
Dyt whats happening?
Beggy beggy me
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Snow5(m): 9:37pm On Jan 11, 2017
Dyt:

Thanks for your concern kiss

Beggy beggy me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tell me u kidding oo... Make I rest abeg. Lols
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Dyt(f): 9:43pm On Jan 11, 2017
Snow5:

Tell me u kidding oo... Make I rest abeg. Lols

Go rest jor

You know I like trouble
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Snow5(m): 9:51pm On Jan 11, 2017
Dyt:

Go rest jor
You know I like trouble cheesy cheesy cheesy
I wont forgive you for this you did oo... Am serious oo

Do you know how I felt? U eh.. Kaiii
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by dytbabe: 10:00pm On Jan 11, 2017
Snow5:

I wont forgive you for this you did oo...
Am serious oo

Do you know how I felt? U eh.. Kaiii

I kuku know

*moves closer and rubs his head*
Muchechechecheche
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Amberon: 1:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
@dyt pls check your gmail
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Dyt(f): 2:59pm On Mar 14, 2017
Amberon:
@dyt pls check your gmail

Mary?

I replied
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Amberon: 3:14pm On Mar 14, 2017
oh okay. I can see the mail now but can't view it.
Dyt:

Mary?

I replied

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place / 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! / Lack Of Romance & Intimacy In My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.