Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger Released - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger Released (9594 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu’s 400-Room Mansion In Igbere, Abia State (Photos) / Hmmm. See What IPOB Planned To Do If Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Was Not Released (Pics / DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger Released by deantimes(m): 8:39am On Oct 15, 2016
THE State Security Service has released a blogger, Emeh James Anyalakwe, Social Times has learnt.

Anyalakwe, who Publishes IgbereTv News [www.igberetvnews.com], it was gathered was arrested in the early hours of Friday, Blessing Okoro, a sister to the blogger said in a statement.

The operatives who reportedly stormed the blogger's residence were alleged to have whisked him away alongside his phones, laptop, his wife's phones, and other gadgets found in his residence in Uyo.

Speaking to Social Times on the incident, a close source to the blogger who happens to be his cousin said Anyalakwe was released lately same day of his arrest.

On why he was arrested the source said the blogger was arrested over publications on his website.

As at Press time, the blogger alongside the DSS are yet to comment for this story.

More Details Later...

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/10/anyalekwa-igbere-tv-blogger-released/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger Released by agwom(m): 8:49am On Oct 15, 2016
good one
Re: Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger Released by CowHard: 8:49am On Oct 15, 2016
Lol.... arrest and search for evidence.
Same old stuff. Buhari is a mad man

24 Likes

Re: Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger Released by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:50am On Oct 15, 2016
Concerning his blog I reserve my comments lipsrsealed

Re: Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger Released by Young03(m): 8:58am On Oct 15, 2016
what impudent

1 Like

Re: Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger Released by helinues: 8:59am On Oct 15, 2016
ok we don hear..

Anyalakwe, sin no more
Re: Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger Released by deantimes(m): 9:01am On Oct 15, 2016
Lalasticlala, what's your thought on this?
Re: Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger Released by kareem492(m): 9:01am On Oct 15, 2016
grin

Re: Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger Released by Limitednow: 1:23pm On Oct 15, 2016
cowardSeun:

No allow Lalasticlala catch you, mind the way you rant o

1 Like

Re: Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger Released by sportskid(m): 3:19pm On Oct 15, 2016
Are we supposed to be surprised? All this government does is arrest and release and arrest again and then release and......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger Released by repogirl(f): 3:20pm On Oct 15, 2016
Okay..... nothing much to say. Na Buhari Modus operandi to dey DSS everybody now so we are getting used it.

I fit wake up tomorrow sef to see DSS for my domot since na normal thing now.

7 Likes

Re: Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger Released by helpinghands(m): 3:20pm On Oct 15, 2016
I thought we are in a military Era... They would have killed him na....
Rubbish government...
Using the power of the EXECUTIVE anyhow...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger Released by KellyFORMAT(m): 3:21pm On Oct 15, 2016
Let me comment my reserve.

1 Like

Re: Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger Released by Neimar: 3:21pm On Oct 15, 2016
make it dey sleep
Re: Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger Released by dunkem21(m): 3:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
..and that's the end of Igbere TV blog cool

1 Like

Re: Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger Released by Stanleywaxy(m): 3:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
cool
Re: Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger Released by ILoveToFuCcK: 3:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
Guys to be honest I'm not pro-buhari or anything but the igberetv blog is so annoying... he is a pro-biafran activist
You'll see headlines like "buhari killed two igbo girls by raping them to death...photos within" "Yoruba man kills obi of Onitsha biafrans will you still remain in this zoo?"

Those kind of news...its irritating and annoying... a total insult to journalism!

If you don't know anything about igberetv blog please don't come here to start insulting PMB that blog is a very stüpid one...

But Wetin concern me? my own na to fυck undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger Released by TroubleMaker47(m): 3:23pm On Oct 15, 2016
Hmmm. Stifling the opposition?

It's well. Even though I am not in support of biafra!

2 Likes

Re: Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger Released by TheOonlyOne: 3:35pm On Oct 15, 2016
Keep attacking the bloggers... They are so powerful they control the media

3 Likes

Re: Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger Released by tinkinjow: 3:36pm On Oct 15, 2016
Just imagine that Jonathan's time these guys where as harassed as they are now...

2 Likes

Re: Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger Released by Donbigi2(m): 3:36pm On Oct 15, 2016
The website igberetvnews.com has been suspended,
And they say we don't have a tyrant as president?

Even if his blogs are bias, that's the beauty of democracy, freedom of speech so long as it doesn't incite a matter of national security...
Oya DSS come arrest me too

4 Likes

Re: Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger Released by exclusive7(m): 3:41pm On Oct 15, 2016
Knowing the heat this arrest has caused and would caused d demons released...dia just waiting fr everything to die down..They would arrest him again...Or simply file charges.
#FailedGovernment

1 Like

Re: Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger Released by BrutalJab: 3:41pm On Oct 15, 2016
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger Released by Omeokachie: 3:42pm On Oct 15, 2016
Did the DSS also come with their arrest warrant from the "Northern States of Nigeria"?

6 Likes

Re: Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger Released by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
Waiting for his statement concerning the news.

2 Likes

Re: Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger Released by NaijaMutant(f): 3:44pm On Oct 15, 2016
We shall carefully document all their heroes of democracy who withstood Buhari's tyranny for the second time.

Their names shall forever be printed in the sands of time and in the annals of Nigeria history for generations unborn to accord them due honours.

Respect sir,

We shall overcome this cry cry

8 Likes

Re: Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger Released by recievesense: 3:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
Intimidation

4 Likes

Re: Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger Released by Brendaniel: 4:03pm On Oct 15, 2016
NaijaMutant:
We shall carefully document all their heroes of democracy who withstood Buhari's tyranny for the second time.
Their names shall forever be printed in the sands of time and in the annals of Nigeria history for generations unborn to accord them due honours.
Respect sir,
We shall overcome this cry cry

recievesense:
Intimidation

Omeokachie:
Did the DSS also come with their arrest warrant from the "Northern States of Nigeria"?

exclusive7:
Knowing the heat this arrest has caused and would caused d demons released...dia just waiting fr everything to die down..They would arrest him again...Or simply file charges.
#FailedGovernment

cowardSeun:

And you all think, buhari will give up on the fight against Biafra, you guys don't even understand, whether Buhari is fighting for his own personal interest in this matter, I am very happy about it, igbos have failed themselves big time, if today igbos are given Biafra, I tell you it will be a jungle not even a zoo as you guys call Nigeria, the king in Igbo land is money, igbos worship money a lot, can a seating governor in Igbo land bow down to the king of his village, it does not happen, those who are called leaders in Igbo land are thieves, criminals, drug barons and so on, almost all the eastern states are in terrible conditions, one of the worst happens to be my state Abia, sometimes I cry for that state, almost all the governors since 1999 have been like a curse to the state, so come to think of it, if Biafra is given today, who will be the leaders? I will keep saying this, igbos have not done their homework, till they have done it, I will keep praying that Biafra will never come to stay, I will prefer to be a Nigerian ruled by other tribes than to be a biafran ruled by my brother doing me wrong, which one is more painful?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger Released by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 15, 2016
It's actually a subtle form of intimidation, watch hence forth as the content of his blog becomes less criticizing of the government, just like we have not heard from our other released blogger since his release
Re: Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger Released by Catastrophe1: 4:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
Its well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2021: Year To Calm Down, And Wail Less – Femi Adesina / FG Sets Up Two New Satellite Companies Under NIGCOMSAT / Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.