Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) (68997 Views)

Goat Dressed In Matching Ankara Outfit At An Event / A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos / 'Orange September'; Nigerians React Over This Lady's Outfit At An Event. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
Speechless

1 Like

Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by hyperflex(m): 1:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
Nigerian men and archaic reasoning. He called her devil lmfao. BTW that lady probably going to meet her maye to goan nack Dubai things

3 Likes

Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by bimbochoco(m): 1:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
Ok
Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
Chosen1984:
queen of the coast has officially UNLEASHED her Agents to Nigeria!!!
It's the men who are spirtualess i pity.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by NairaMaster1(m): 1:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
She belongs to the other room grin

1 Like

Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by totorimi: 1:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
Its no secret that this are indeed the endtimes, how on earth a normal human being will come out and dress like this and expect to board the same plane with normal human beings baffles me. On a good day we will call this insanity but because lucioher himself is on the prowl to capture more souls then they will call it freedom to express themselves.

I guess the objective is to get people to look well if that is what it is she acvtually got people looking and recording. May God save us all from the antics of the evil one.

4 Likes

Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by Hayzedious: 1:40pm On Oct 15, 2016
rfnextar8:
the hypocrites can't allow hijab, but can allow this

Abi o
Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by kabrud: 1:41pm On Oct 15, 2016
Olukokosir:
If dem rape her now, she go dey cry
Really? Can such dressing lead to rape? Just asking.
Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by Flashh: 1:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
soberdrunk:
Whoever recorded this video needs to be locked up!! This is high level sexual harrassment!!
Both of them needs to be locked.

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
Vero2sleek:
Whoever recorded this is a bastardous bad belle (BBB). Very excitable nincompoop tht can't control his raging hormones and fetal brain.

Are you sure you aren't the one in the Video ? undecided She kinda looks like you.
Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by uzolexis(f): 1:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
whoever recorded this is stu.pid. i hope this lady sees this and sues his sorry ass.

3 Likes

Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by Calismart(m): 1:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
Wait o...
She wore this and they allowed her entrance?

That means they will equally allow a n@ked person too.
Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by kabrud: 1:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
rfnextar8:
They call it civilisation. I don't even understand why some posts up there are condemning the dressing when that is what they have been preaching all these while .
Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by abouzaid: 1:48pm On Oct 15, 2016
Zehner:
Na her body.....my only wahala b say. There was no need to cover anywhere. She could have just strolled out of the bathroom then head straight to the airport. Shikena
sarcasm at it's best.
Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by buffalowings: 1:54pm On Oct 15, 2016
rfnextar8:

Is it ya dress

MEANWHILE THUNDER FIRE OP FOR HARASSMENT

1 Like

Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by Kgdavid(m): 1:55pm On Oct 15, 2016
soberdrunk:
Whoever recorded this video needs to be locked up!! This is high level sexual harrassment!!

harassment, yes. sexual? nope... unless you are willing to consider that what she is doing is indecent assault
Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by buffalowings: 1:56pm On Oct 15, 2016
Opistorincos:
Vaseline! Ready! Cum!

Choi

You need to step up ur game

Lasting only 3 secs
Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by buffalowings: 1:57pm On Oct 15, 2016
Olukokosir:
If dem rape her now, she go dey cry

What is this one saying?

Go rape am angry sad

1 Like

Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by tartarus(m): 1:58pm On Oct 15, 2016
xana101:
If I'm there i'll rape her
Rape isn't a joke, kid!

1 Like

Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 15, 2016
Y embarrass her. Afterall the church sees nothing in indecent dressing. Rather we criticize those that wrap themselves up and call dem ojuju.

She looks sweet jare grin

1 Like

Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by October1960: 2:00pm On Oct 15, 2016
Nigeria has more real problems than how this woman chooses to dress.

Less developed countries major in minors.

Fix the roads, schools, hospitals, get back money stolen by present and past governors, managers, directors, perm secs, presidents etc.

Instead people are worrying about how she chose to dress. Silly people.

5 Likes

Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by slimkiss(m): 2:02pm On Oct 15, 2016
Lanceslot:
So gini were mezie?
robinhood
Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by AZeD1(m): 2:03pm On Oct 15, 2016
It's a pity someone actually tried to educate the person who recorded the video.

I guess this is the height of his ambition.
Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by TroubleMaker47(m): 2:07pm On Oct 15, 2016
Hmm

Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 15, 2016
Executive olosho.
Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by Miladi(f): 2:08pm On Oct 15, 2016
Her critics are just being petty - hypocritical and orthodox.

We have seen some ladies that feels comfortable to wear bikinis at beaches and post their photos in their albums and online for all to see. Also, female athletes feels comfortable to wear shots/panties to carry out their duties in the public glare. Then, I wonder what's wrong with this lady wear, since her sensitive private parts were covered.

As far as I'm concerned, to each his own. Attributes matters most than attitudes.

3 Likes

Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by taribojacob(m): 2:16pm On Oct 15, 2016
She wants to make life easier for the airport security, during body search and pat-down the security man or woman would have the ease to quickly see through her body rather than those Jihab coated Muslim girls that cover every part of their body except their faces, they easy hide IEDs and Suicide bombs in those heavy clothing.
This girl might be an American just visiting one of the politicians in Abuja and returning back to the states enroute Lagos....in American i have seen worst dressing at airports...during summer periods girls go bra-less in airports
Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by Lighthouseman: 2:16pm On Oct 15, 2016
I don't know how her dressing affected these busy bodies.
U can choose to lock ur woman in the OTHER Room but let others be abeg

1 Like

Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by JustHere2Observ(f): 2:16pm On Oct 15, 2016
I don't see the outrage here except a man who can't mind his own business.
People and the Pharisaic mentality.
Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 15, 2016
If dem lik make dem dey wear string pants and string brazier dey waka 4 street, I don't bloody care, Datz their biz
I am in Jigawa st, currently and the Moslem girls here are so beautiful in their descent dressings, why z that our Christian sisters down there in d south always think that dressing seductively will only make them attractive?, I am not trying to preach though.
Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by cooltola(m): 2:24pm On Oct 15, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper / Okuneye Idris-Olanrewaju: Male Barbie Doll (Photos) / Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.