Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,252 members, 7,807,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) (69004 Views)

Goat Dressed In Matching Ankara Outfit At An Event / A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos / 'Orange September'; Nigerians React Over This Lady's Outfit At An Event. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by doublefreez(m): 2:25pm On Oct 15, 2016
the reporter, i mean whoever captured this video needs to be sued. there is no prescribed dressing after all. the dress is quite to d extreme though, but who made him a judge lipsrsealed
we are too judgmental

1 Like

Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by Kdiva(f): 2:27pm On Oct 15, 2016
not trying to defend her or anything but the person who recorded this video is jobless as well as local.. no gentleman will stoop so low to be following her and recording this.. guess the person is just a driver or something... her dress was really inappropriate BTW .. the slit was way too high,should have worn a trouser or something inside.

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by taribojacob(m): 2:35pm On Oct 15, 2016
I think she is ok....if it is ok for her to dress like that to parties and COZA church in Abuja, what then is wrong for her to dress this way to the airport?
Nigerians like judging people a lot
Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by repogirl(f): 2:36pm On Oct 15, 2016
Orisi Meta! Useless geh! But it's her ass she's showing to the public, so wetin consign me? undecided
Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
she is from Kenya because a normal Nigerian can't dress that way
Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by awa(m): 2:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
The guy that recorded this is an embarrassment to men.
What's outragious in what she wore?

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by MizTyna(f): 2:41pm On Oct 15, 2016
soberdrunk:
Whoever recorded this video needs to be locked up!! This is high level sexual harrassment!!

I am more disappointed at the mod who pushed it to the front page. Both of them are super idiots. nairaland has now turned to an instrument of harrassment.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by MizTyna(f): 2:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
Olukokosir:
If dem rape her now, she go dey cry

so she deserves to be raped? That means,using your chicken sense ideology,anybody who has money deserves to be robbed
Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by notoriousbabe: 2:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
She is a marketer on transit. She is exporting her product to Italy.
Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by Ishilove: 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
Lanceslot:
So gini were mezie?
Am'am
Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by recievesense: 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
soberdrunk:
Whoever recorded this video needs to be locked up!! This is high level sexual harrassment!!

My brother you are so on point!
Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by notoriousbabe: 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
repogirl:
Orisi Meta! Useless geh! But it's her ass she's showing to the public, so wetin consign me? undecided
jealousy grin grin
Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by lobiologs(m): 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2016
She's almost naked, if she dressed any different, would it have fed the thousands that are hungry in idp camps? Would it have helped with our recession? Please, how does this affect us both positively or negatively? I feel no different than I felt 5mins before I saw the video...

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by repogirl(f): 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2016
notoriousbabe:
jealousy grin grin
Lol! What is there to jealous there? Only desperad-hoes expose everything inside the package when in desperate need to sell their market.
Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by BLAYZEE: 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2016
well I think that is another way to make money in this recession because throughout the video they did not show the face of the woman

1 Like

Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by repogirl(f): 2:56pm On Oct 15, 2016
taribojacob:
I think she is ok....if it is ok for her to dress like that to parties and COZA church in Abuja, what then is wrong for her to dress this way to the airport?
Nigerians like judging people a lot
COZA? shocked For real?
Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by Originalsly: 3:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
Miladi:
Her critics are just being petty - hypocritical and orthodox.

We have seen some ladies that feels comfortable to wear bikinis at beaches and post their photos in their albums and online for all to see. Also, female athletes feels comfortable to wear shots/panties to carry out their duties in the public glare. Then, I wonder what's wrong with this lady wear, since her sensitive private parts were covered.

As far as I'm concerned, to each his own. Attributes matters most than attitudes.

Time and place for everything. What is decent in some parts of the world is indecent in others.... what is decent in one part of the country is indecent in other parts. Should the very woman show up at Church tomorrow... the same people who see nothing wrong with her outfit would be calling her the devil and shouting she needs deliverance... she wouldn't even be allowed into a church. Her dress is fine for in the club or some evening events... not to be in the public like this...in Abuja.
Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 15, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
I don't see the outrage here except a man who can't mind his own business.
People and the Pharisaic mentality.
will u proudly dress like this or allow ur daughter to...?
And what will be ur advice if in the nearest future, ur son introduces to u a lady that dresses like that as his wife to be #No offence, just curious.
We like our girls to dress attractive but not seductive
Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by lekonso: 3:05pm On Oct 15, 2016
adwem2003:

As your name implies, you re indeed drunk.
You are the real drunkard
Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by erico2k2(m): 3:13pm On Oct 15, 2016
adwem2003:

As your name implies, you re indeed drunk.
You are a pervet seriously tongue
Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by numericalguy(m): 3:17pm On Oct 15, 2016
abokibuhari:
She was heading to the OTHER ROOM or she was just leaving the OTHER ROOM

I think it's both grin
Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by erico2k2(m): 3:18pm On Oct 15, 2016
Originalsly:
Time and place for everything. What is decent in some parts of the world is indecent in others.... what is decent in one part of the country is indecent in other parts. Should the very woman show up at Church tomorrow... the same people who see nothing wrong with her outfit would be calling her the devil and shouting she needs deliverance... she wouldn't even be allowed into a church. Her dress is fine for in the club or some evening events... not to be in the public like this...in Abuja.
its a public place for crying out loud. She is probably flying abroad for all you know she might not even be a Nigerian.There is no dress code in the Airport.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by delishpot: 3:23pm On Oct 15, 2016
I don tire for some women. For her mind now, she Don SET
Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by Originalsly: 3:31pm On Oct 15, 2016
erico2k2:

its a public place for crying out loud. She is probably flying abroad for all you know she might not even be a Nigerian.There is no dress code in the Airport.
Never mentioned dress code. Even if she is not a Nigerian.... do you think she may be flying to Saudi Arabia?... their airports are also public places. Certain parts right here she would've been long stripped butt na.ked. Bottom line... you need to dress appropriately and respectfully according to the society.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by Miladi(f): 3:31pm On Oct 15, 2016
Originalsly:
Timhe and place for everything. What is decent in some parts of the world is indecent in others.... what is decent in one part of the country is indecent in other parts. Should the very woman show up at Church tomorrow... the same people who see nothing wrong with her outfit would be calling her the devil and shouting she needs deliverance... she wouldn't even be allowed into a church. Her dress is fine for in the club or some evening events... not to be in the public like this...in Abuja.

It's unfortunate that you and other of her critics aren't authorities; thus your opinions about her are inconsequential. By the way, church's not for everyone one and non proponents of it has no regard about it and its adherents.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by Handsomecole(m): 3:31pm On Oct 15, 2016
Would have loved to comment on this but I'm very busy in the "Kitchen" and in the "Other room". undecided
Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by adwem2003(m): 3:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
erico2k2:

You are a pervet seriously tongue

Are you so blind that you refused to see that the lady has already harrassed herself? I bet you won't allow any of your sister wear this. Mumu
Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by Bgorgeous: 3:41pm On Oct 15, 2016
Why did she cover anything at all
Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by emmy5050(m): 3:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
it's only in Nigeria that one can easily go scot free with such a nonsense, the man who video this stuff should be sue and charge with sexual assault and character defamation. come to think of it, Mr. "let the world see" what is your business? that is the simple reason why people keep getting into trouble there entire life savings can safe them from. please nobody should judge any,because we all have skeletons in the cardboard.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by sarahade(f): 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2016
rfnextar8:
the hypocrites can't allow hijab, but can allow this

Who didnt allow hijab? Every one has the right to where what they feel comfortable with. The only thing is there are dresscode for certain places like the school mosque church office and you have to respect it im sure she cant were that for an exam or to her office or religious gathering. You are confused.
Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by erico2k2(m): 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2016
Originalsly:
Never mentioned dress code. Even if she is not a Nigerian.... do you think she may be flying to Saudi Arabia?... their airports are also public places. Certain parts right here she would've been long stripped butt na.ked. Bottom line... you need to dress appropriately and respectfully according to the society.
Saudi has a dress code in thier public places
Re: Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) by weedfada(m): 4:04pm On Oct 15, 2016
LIVE AND LET LIVE!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper / Okuneye Idris-Olanrewaju: Male Barbie Doll (Photos) / Girl Body Shamed While Growing Up Shares Her Transformation Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.