Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

The Best N50,000 To Start A Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Best N50,000 To Start A Business (1246 Views)

5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 / Pay N50,000 Or Be Jailed If You Spray Money At Events In Nigeria - CBN / What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best N50,000 To Start A Business by teeshe: 12:25pm On Oct 15, 2016
A2W Helping Lives Opportunity - Power Pack

Background

There is a product called Ruzu Herbal Bitters. It's an alternative medicine product made from local herbs that is second to none in it's efficacy.

It's extremely effective with managing oxidative stress. Tests and research have shown its capacity to repair damaged cells and fix health challenges from the root. We have documented testimonies ranging from basic detoxification, weight loss, health management for diabetes, high blood pressure, arthritis, asthma, malaria, typhoid, menstrual pains, infertility, sinusitis, cancer, pile, back pain to mention a few.

We have sold over 1,000,000 bottles of the product in the last 1 year and the effective demand of the product based on what it does and a target 30% share of the market is over 30 million bottles a month. The potentials of this product is HUGE!

The IDEA

Sometime 9 months ago, we were inspired to come up with a concept called Helping Lives. The idea of this initiative is to tie the sales of Ruzu Herbal Bitters to more direct impact in helping lives. Not only does this help with health, but also empowerment.

- Every bottle of Ruzu was laced with a loyalty plan that ensured people can earn extra income from referring their friends. People can earn income from retailing it and income for having a friend who retails the product.
- Ensure that people can earn N1,000,000 in multiples for driving the product and sharing with friends.
- Ensure that every time someone earns N1,000,000, the company sponsors 6 children to school.

We have run with this idea for 9 months now, and have created the following records.

- Over 50 millionaires.
- Over 300 Children sponsored on scholarship for 1yr of school.
- 10,000s of earners and small scale entrepreneurs.

The PLAN for YOU.

The plan I have for you is N50,000. This is not an investment, it's a business, and can provide for you more than any investment can. If you follow the simple plan, you can make a million every year, or every month or faster all depending on your energy and your drive.

Note: This is not the regular plan. This a special plan that the company just kicked off. It's a plan that makes retail sales optional and gives a feel close to the feel of an investment.

HOW IT WORKS

What's the N50,000 for? The N50,000 gives you access to 1 Power Pack:

- 12 bottles of Ruzu
- 4 Ruzu Balm
- 4 Ruzu Skin Care
- 4 Ruzu Herbal Soap
- A 4*3 power pack voucher to create positions for your 4 team members.

**Please note that these products are only available in this quantity because the company is running a promotion. The Power Pack contents are subject to change.

Beyond this you also get to be in my WhatsApp training group and be coached and supported with my team.

All subsequent purchases of Ruzu Herbal Bitters and family care products would be by buying the same pack, or you can buy packs that are exclusively Ruzu Herbal Bitters.

The REWARD Plan

Once you pay the N50,000, you'll get registered under the person that introduced you, and can organize pick up for your products.

Step 1: Once you introduce 4 people who do the same as you, you register them under and give them some sample products. You earn N40,000 as cash back. This is breakeven as you are left with products of good value for personal use.

Step 2: Once your 4 people do the same thing you did quickly, you'll be ripe to earn N30,000 (N10,000 times 3) in the Helping Lives Matrix. As well as N16,000 matching bonus.

Step 3: Once the 4 of your 4 do the same thing quickly to get their cash back, you will earn N105,000 (N35,000 times 3). This as well as an additional N64,000 cash back.

Step 4: Once the next generation does their 4 quickly, you will earn N207,000 (N69,000 three times) as well as a matching bonus of N256,000

Step 5: Once the next generation of sign ups do the same thing quickly enough you get to earn N3,000,000 (N1,000,000 times 3). If they do it slowly you'll still earn the same amounts, but it may not all come at the same time. At this point your matching bonus from the power pack should be up to N1m+

In order to sustain these income flows at these levels, you are required to buy 2 bottles of Ruzu monthly as repurchase. Or any of the other repurchase options available.

This stream of income would go on to earn all the incomes levels multiple times as each progress gives you new entries in the feeder that allow you to earn afresh in each level again as well.

NOTE

You are not likely to understand all of these to start. It's going to be a learning opportunity. One thing however is sure, you cannot lose. First you get products worth the value placed to get them, and secondly once you get your first 4 people you are at break even.

It's going to be my pleasure to coach you through your first no loss, and certainly profitable Network Marketing opportunity.

Kind Regards

WhatsApp: 08057416329

www.helpinglives.com.ng/empire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmETPKJsVOI

Re: The Best N50,000 To Start A Business by teeshe: 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
At a Conference, the Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun came across Ruzu Herbal Bitters for the first time and got excited at what she saw.
We have not even started yet!
Of course, she left with a few bottles!
We are going from Local to Global! cheesy

#PowerPackisHelpingLives
#WealthCreation
#ExtraIncome
#MoneyMaking

Re: The Best N50,000 To Start A Business by teeshe: 11:21am On Oct 18, 2016
Get yours Today!!!

WhatsApp: 08057416329

www.helpinglives.com.ng/empire

Re: The Best N50,000 To Start A Business by teeshe: 7:17pm On Oct 19, 2016
With network marketing:

- There are no huge capital requirements
- No geographical limitations
- No need to rent shop
- No minimum quotas required and
- No special education or skills needed.

Network marketing is a low-overhead, home based business that can actually offer many of the tax advantages associated with owning your own business

Network marketing is a people-to-people business that can significantly expand your circle of friends.

Buzz me today on WhatsApp: +2348057416329 to know how you can be part and enjoy the benefits that follow.

You are always on my mind.

#NetworkMarketing #BusinessOpportunity #Businessofthe21stCentury #HelpingLives #A2WHelpingLives #MLMSuccess
Re: The Best N50,000 To Start A Business by teeshe: 12:48pm On Oct 22, 2016
Why you need to make a decision

Despite how seemingly tough the economy is , there are those whose decision years back have helped them navigate quite easily.

There are those whose decision right now is enabling them smile to the bank

Join thousands of people Helping Lives in terms of Health, Wealth & Education.

Buzz me now on WhatsApp: +2348057416329 to be part of this Business of the 21st Century.

The best way to tell you that I care is to tell you that you are on my mind and you will hear from me.

Take your decision NOW!!!

#NetworkMarketing #BusinessOpportunity #Businessofthe21stCentury #HelpingLives #A2WHelpingLives #MLMSuccess
Re: The Best N50,000 To Start A Business by teeshe: 5:47pm On Oct 26, 2016
Your Success in the Business of the 21st Century called Network Marketing starts with a DECISION to succeed.

"Most never make a decision. They instead, make a choice to TRY the Business.
That is how the Average thinks and engage in Network Marketing Business." ~ Alecia Stringer

Make a Decision to Succeed and you will.

If you are searching for the right Business to join, you are all welcome to be part of the A2W Helping Lives Business, where you will be trained to Help people in terms of Health, Wealth & Education.

Buzz me on WhatsApp +2348057416329 to know how.

You are truly on my mind.

(1) (Reply)

NDDC Solar Street Light contract For Sale: / PDP Political Party Branded Items For Election / Making Money With Your Little Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.