Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,851 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:30 AM

Nairalander Tobe Shooting His First Video (behind The Scenes) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairalander Tobe Shooting His First Video (behind The Scenes) (14598 Views)

Wizkid – Manya (official Video) Behind Scene / Nairaland Artist Tobe Releases His Debut Album / Watch Nairaland Artist Tobe Anyhow Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Tobe Shooting His First Video (behind The Scenes) by Stuntkid172(m): 8:35pm On Oct 15, 2016
Lala comman see ya neighbour oooo
Re: Nairalander Tobe Shooting His First Video (behind The Scenes) by bayocanny: 8:35pm On Oct 15, 2016
Where's this Airforce1 sef..
Re: Nairalander Tobe Shooting His First Video (behind The Scenes) by OMOTOWO(m): 8:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
airforce ashewo boy wey dey date lesbians
Re: Nairalander Tobe Shooting His First Video (behind The Scenes) by WebSurfer(m): 8:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander Tobe Shooting His First Video (behind The Scenes) by Jacko1(m): 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
open the hennessy na

Open am hehe

Tobe arrange babe for your boy na

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Tobe Shooting His First Video (behind The Scenes) by Tobenanaa(m): 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
Wow,timidapsin thanks man.. God bless you guys for the comments.. #onelove#nairaland4life
Re: Nairalander Tobe Shooting His First Video (behind The Scenes) by EverestdeBliu(m): 8:44pm On Oct 15, 2016
ShakurM:
Tobe, keep it up jare

Airforce1 dey there dey fall sick make babe dey open shoprite on top your head

Lol
Re: Nairalander Tobe Shooting His First Video (behind The Scenes) by sinaj(f): 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
mekzyjoe:
nice one unlike dat dumb nig.ga airforce..day dere day date small small girls..u no get new single or even small video even if Na ur small palor u shoot d video sef
cheesy
Re: Nairalander Tobe Shooting His First Video (behind The Scenes) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 15, 2016
Airforce1 be like

"Ehh. I yaff finish today"

grin

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander Tobe Shooting His First Video (behind The Scenes) by Sezua(m): 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2016
Airforce1 shame on you.
Fvck you and fvck your stewpid diva too

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Tobe Shooting His First Video (behind The Scenes) by Bethelwealthy(m): 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2016
.....am your fan brotherly......succeed.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Tobe Shooting His First Video (behind The Scenes) by Harmored(m): 9:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
hope TIMIDAPSIN is in the video shar.............NICE ONE STAR BOY....this is coming big

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Tobe Shooting His First Video (behind The Scenes) by temiloluwasam(m): 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2016
U mean myself tongue tongue
soloroyality:

see this one wetin u mean by any how talent?
Re: Nairalander Tobe Shooting His First Video (behind The Scenes) by jaelz(m): 9:06pm On Oct 15, 2016
Nah only one cloth him use shoot the video ?
Re: Nairalander Tobe Shooting His First Video (behind The Scenes) by Harmored(m): 9:08pm On Oct 15, 2016
hope TIMIDAPSIN is in the video shar.............NICE ONE STAR BOY....this is coming big
Re: Nairalander Tobe Shooting His First Video (behind The Scenes) by drmikeadams(m): 9:19pm On Oct 15, 2016
grin grin where that air force abi police force of a guy?

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Tobe Shooting His First Video (behind The Scenes) by sholay2011(m): 9:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
Hmmm...another neck chain-wringling, champagne-popping, waist-shaking video. It is well. I am looking forward to when a real musician will emerge from NL.

Nonetheless, this is great effort. God bless your hustle.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Tobe Shooting His First Video (behind The Scenes) by deenvibe(m): 9:52pm On Oct 15, 2016
samajoLucky:
Abeg which one be airforce one again?
na one small boy wey they form artiste
Re: Nairalander Tobe Shooting His First Video (behind The Scenes) by Twizzy30(m): 10:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
This dude go soon blow. Abeg come do song with superstar for here. Anahcruzy
Re: Nairalander Tobe Shooting His First Video (behind The Scenes) by ChynoBEATS: 10:56pm On Oct 15, 2016
ritababe:

that guy is not serious, he started since 2006, his only achievement is sleeping in girls house.

Chai riri aff kee me with laugh.
Re: Nairalander Tobe Shooting His First Video (behind The Scenes) by joystickextend1(m): 12:26am On Oct 16, 2016
cool
Re: Nairalander Tobe Shooting His First Video (behind The Scenes) by hezsquirt(m): 12:56am On Oct 16, 2016
timidapsin:
Am live at music artist (Nairalander) Tobe 'Anyhow' video shoot.
His first ever music video.

Let's support our own.
Pictures loading...

Link to his profile

Tobe is here again smiley
. dapsin and tobe.(oduduwa boiz).....hehehehehe

nice one guys........... shout out from C-town

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Tobe Shooting His First Video (behind The Scenes) by LOVEGINO(m): 3:52am On Oct 16, 2016
ritababe:

that guy is not serious, he started since 2006, his only achievement is sleeping in girls house.

nice one from tobe.
lol! That's his achievement I guess. I no blame airforce1 sha, he no flex from small.
Re: Nairalander Tobe Shooting His First Video (behind The Scenes) by ishiamu(m): 6:55am On Oct 16, 2016
Aminat508:
Always proud of him kiss

disappointed in ya DP sad no boobs to view
Re: Nairalander Tobe Shooting His First Video (behind The Scenes) by saintdennis(m): 8:13am On Oct 16, 2016
sholay2011:
Hmmm...another neck chain-wringling, champagne-popping, waist-shaking video. It is well. I am looking forward to when a[b] real musician[/b] will emerge from NL.

I find the bolded offensive to music as an art.

He's decided on his target-audience n giving them what they want...

Music is expressive thus u cannot tag someone fake cos his style doesn't conform to your idea about what a song should be like.

#grow up
Re: Nairalander Tobe Shooting His First Video (behind The Scenes) by timidapsin(m): 8:27am On Oct 16, 2016
hezsquirt:
. dapsin and tobe.(oduduwa boiz).....hehehehehe

nice one guys........... shout out from C-town
grin
Re: Nairalander Tobe Shooting His First Video (behind The Scenes) by loomer: 10:01am On Oct 16, 2016
Must una always use alcohol bottles?
Re: Nairalander Tobe Shooting His First Video (behind The Scenes) by Gofwane(m): 10:55am On Oct 16, 2016
funnynation:
Nice one bro! Keep it up and God will pick your call one day.

*...seriously the kind politics wey dey Nairaland no get part two, I uploaded my comedy skit last time but all the MODs refuse to push it to front page, but other artiste will upload their song and it will go direct to FP.. Haba! Must everybody sing or must we do favouritism here?*

Nairaland official comedian.

Thread for my video.
www.nairaland.com/3405348/nairalander-drop-comedy-skit-video
mr man, no offense but that your comedy skit no funny at all! Infact, it ended up spoiling my mood cos i realised i wasted my mb.

A word of advice: leave comedy, it's not for you, you are not funny (at the moment sha).

...... Like i said earlier, no offense. You can take this comment as a challenge and work harder and when you eventually hammer, don't forget me cos na me ginger you wink
Re: Nairalander Tobe Shooting His First Video (behind The Scenes) by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 16, 2016
Many bottles of wine but its water inside the cup..

Re: Nairalander Tobe Shooting His First Video (behind The Scenes) by funnynation(m): 11:23am On Oct 16, 2016
Gofwane:
mr man, no offense but that your comedy skit no funny at all! Infact, it ended up spoiling my mood cos i realised i wasted my mb.

A word of advice: leave comedy, it's not for you, you are not funny (at the moment sha).

...... Like i said earlier, no offense. You can take this comment as a challenge and work harder and when you eventually hammer, don't forget me cos na me ginger you wink
thanks man. I expected dis from ppl
Re: Nairalander Tobe Shooting His First Video (behind The Scenes) by timidapsin(m): 11:40am On Oct 16, 2016
Naughtysite:
Many bottles of wine but its water inside the cup..
wow I never knew you were one of the bar men who sold the drinks. You asked for tip, they didn't give you, Then you come here to say trash...

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Tobe Shooting His First Video (behind The Scenes) by Icansing: 4:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
sholay2011:
Hmmm...another neck chain-wringling, champagne-popping, waist-shaking video. It is well. I am looking forward to when a real musician will emerge from NL.

we coming up bro, still taking time,.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Wizkid – Joro / Davido Has Performed In More Countries Than Any African Artiste / Canibus Destroys Eminem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.