Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Akintola Seun "Big Wayne" Dies In Car Crash (Photos) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Akintola Seun "Big Wayne" Dies In Car Crash (Photos) (90301 Views)

Ghana Groom Crushed To Death In Car Crash While Going To His Wedding Reception / Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) / Female Unilag Student & 3 Others Die In Car Crash While Returning From Nightclub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akintola Seun "Big Wayne" Dies In Car Crash (Photos) by hyperflex(m): 6:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
HardMirror:

Shut up there! Yes he may be a G boy, but know that there are young guys making cool money legally. Except you know him and know that is what he is into, stop spewing trash

1) u didn't hear me speak so shut up ain't cutting it son.
2) I don't dispute yung niggaz making it boy. I am not hating on him its just a harmless statement not judging him. Hes dead for chrissakes. There's what they call profiling u fool tho it ain't perfect but I am 90% sure of this one. U wanna get mad bout that?! Am not in charge of ur life u r. Dumbfuck
Re: Akintola Seun "Big Wayne" Dies In Car Crash (Photos) by hyperflex(m): 6:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
Chidonc:

he is a gayboy cuz he is using a benz mate thatt ain't cheap, u see ur life??
Well ur interpretation of gboy is lost to me. Don't know nothing bout gayboy. Well my life is my life n urs is urs u ain't got no Biz with mine u retard.
Re: Akintola Seun "Big Wayne" Dies In Car Crash (Photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
Crixina:
The point isn't if there is an “over there" or not, but how it is after they slip into this state(death).
i guess we will never know until we die embarassed then we find out how it is. shocked

1 Like

Re: Akintola Seun "Big Wayne" Dies In Car Crash (Photos) by goldedprince: 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
hyperflex:

How wld u know what 63 generation of me can afford?! Go and fall inside a soakway n die pls
Just like you can tell that he is a yahoo boy, I can also tell that your 63 gens won't buy a g63

2 Likes

Re: Akintola Seun "Big Wayne" Dies In Car Crash (Photos) by Crixina(f): 6:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
gypsey:
i guess we will never know until we die embarassed then we find out how it is. shocked
yeah, I guess so too.
Re: Akintola Seun "Big Wayne" Dies In Car Crash (Photos) by hyperflex(m): 7:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
goldedprince:

Just like you can tell that he is a yahoo boy, I can also tell that your 63 gens won't buy a g63
Well since u av decided to carry something that's not urs on ur head. Something that has nothing to do with u. Since ur retard ass n guilty ass thinks am dissing yahoo boys cuz I ain't got no friends hustling that way...may it be unto u as u wish for me! Amen.

1 Like

Re: Akintola Seun "Big Wayne" Dies In Car Crash (Photos) by Chidonc(m): 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
hyperflex:

Well ur interpretation of gboy is lost to me. Don't know nothing bout gayboy. Well my life is my life n urs is urs u ain't got no Biz with mine u retard.
I think you are the slow poker here
Re: Akintola Seun "Big Wayne" Dies In Car Crash (Photos) by goldedprince: 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
hyperflex:

Well since u av decided to carry something that's not urs on ur head. Something that has nothing to do with u. Since ur retard ass n guilty ass thinks am dissing yahoo boys cuz I ain't got no friends hustling that way...may it be unto u as u wish for me! Amen.
I got one already and it's people like u that make people like me uncomfortable in this country. I can't buy what I want or spend my hard earned cash without hearing bulĺlshhit like this "guy must be a yahoo boy and all that typa shit".
It's time u guys stop antagonising successful young guys.
Roger that man
Re: Akintola Seun "Big Wayne" Dies In Car Crash (Photos) by makavele: 7:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
chijioke17:

guy, have you driven a Bugatti before, have you driven N amg before, maybe I exaggerated the acceleration rate, but I believe I made my point with that

A buggati nope. an AMG yes!
And yes thanks for admitting it was exaggerated !
Peace out !!!
Re: Akintola Seun "Big Wayne" Dies In Car Crash (Photos) by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 8:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
And it is appointed into man once to die and after that the judgement.
Re: Akintola Seun "Big Wayne" Dies In Car Crash (Photos) by hyperflex(m): 10:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
goldedprince:

I got one already and it's people like u that make people like me uncomfortable in this country. I can't buy what I want or spend my hard earned cash without hearing bulĺlshhit like this "guy must be a yahoo boy and all that typa shit".
It's time u guys stop antagonising successful young guys.
Roger that man
What aggravates me is that ur missing the point nigga. I give no flying doughnuts how u make ur money legit or nah. Money's money man. iDGAF. If ur a yahoo boy be proud about it. Own it. After all ur living it up. If dey call u yahoo boy n u feel victimized that's on u son. I got boys who do it n I don't judge them. U just jumping into lines u don't get. I said the dead homey was a yahoo boy n it wasn't a diss. Did u see me judge him?! Said he looks it. That's no diss. Just get a point before u make a comment next time. If u like do blood money IDGAFF
Re: Akintola Seun "Big Wayne" Dies In Car Crash (Photos) by PureWays(m): 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
paradigmshift:

what's the good news bro....I dey wait
I want to tell you about Jesus.

He loves you bro, and let me tell you a secret: He's been looking for a way to reach you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akintola Seun "Big Wayne" Dies In Car Crash (Photos) by dxdiag(m): 11:41am On Oct 17, 2016
This post made me remember M.I ft wizkid-fast money, fast car song and Ice prince-whiskey song.
Mama use to tell her all you've got is pride
Ashawo na Ashawo, no matter what you drive
Don't spend your life to buy money
Cause you can't spend money to buy life Mama use to say baby you are who you are
No matter how fast your money or your car
Don't spend your life to buy money
Cause you can't spend money to buy life
If you don't talk money, omo don't show up
If you don't drive cars, omo don't show up Cause she's all about the money,
(she, she, she's all about the money) Cause she's all about the money,
(she, she, she's all about the money)

Gotta take tinz easy, all human owe one prize which is death. God help us live a fulfilled life and at the end make heaven. So many unquestion and un-answered comments frm all d posts above me.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost Me To Travel To Dubai / Mauritius Study And Work / Fatal Accident Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.