Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

"Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media (59396 Views)

Buhari’s CSO Expels Punch Reporter From Aso Villa Over Ill-Health Story / German Secret BND Spied On Nigerian Media, Others / Quit Whining, No Body Owes You Anything, Fayemi Tells Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by totorimi: 7:06pm On Oct 15, 2016
DAntivirus:
I think Buhari's [size=30pt]"Kitchen & Other room"[/size] statement is the worst mistake he has made so far as a democratic president; I hope he realises this and corrects it before it costs him much...

They dont regard women as anything important from that part, dont you see how women cover their faces like masquerade. Not for God who created them but for a man called husband. Women are nobody in that part of the country that is why he said it with reckless abandonment that a whole human being belongs to kitchen and room simply because she married him. Can he dare tell Michelle Obama or Angela markell he is with over there or the iron lady in UK that they belong to the kitchen. He shouldn't worry but await the women response from home and abroad to thoughtless statement as usual.

7 Likes

Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by Nairadays: 7:06pm On Oct 15, 2016
DAntivirus:
I think Buhari's [size=30pt]"Kitchen & Other room"[/size] statement is the worst mistake he has made so far as a democratic president; I hope he realises this and corrects it before it costs him much...

Am sorry, but i don't agree with you. Harsh as it may seem, i think it equalizes the same stage at which the wife spoke.
Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 15, 2016
the embarrassment just goes on,smh,lie lie government

3 Likes

Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by jokerphilics(m): 7:07pm On Oct 15, 2016
DAntivirus:
And d worst mistake u have ever made is putting ur in oda man's business
Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by chrisja(m): 7:07pm On Oct 15, 2016
We have not seen the prices of common commodity go up like we have seen under this government. It's inflation rate is almost at hyper rate. You visit the market in the morning, buy an item, go back 6hours later, the prices has increased and the bunch of Baboon we have leading this nation know not what to do. No economic policies, no ongoing projects, No jobs expect for their children & allies etcetera.... Come 2019, we should demand from each senator who will canvas for votes, what they did when an illiterate President took control of the economy of Nigeria and crashed. None of them deserve to be voted in again. We truly need to stand up for our Nation.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by jokerphilics(m): 7:07pm On Oct 15, 2016
DAntivirus:
And d worst mistake u have ever made is putting ur in other man's business

Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by Nairadays: 7:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
totorimi:

They dont regard women as anything important from that part, dont you see how women cover their faces like masquerade. Not for God who created them but for a man called husband. Women are nobody in that part of the country that is why he said it with reckless abandonment that a whole human being belongs to kitchen and room simply because she married him. Can he dare tell Michelle Obama or Angela markell he is with over there or the iron lady in UK that they belong to the kitchen. He shouldn't worry but await the women response from home and abroad to thoughtless statement as usual.

Am sorry to quote you sir, a woman remains a woman, no matter the stage at which she attains.

The former ceo of PepSiCo Indra Nooyi’ says she's first a house wife, a mother before any official or corporate title. The World loves to hear what it want's to hear, it hates frank talk and it's true.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2678898/Female-PepsiCo-CEO-women-CANT-cope.html

http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2014/07/why-pepsico-ceo-indra-k-nooyi-cant-have-it-all/373750/

If Buhari doesn't regard his wife, then why send her to school. All his daughters are educated. And so what? Please kindly spare me all this iron lady talk.

1 Like

Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by ephi123(f): 7:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
martineverest:
*even ladies that wash their boyfriends' boxers and fetch water for dem will still come here and criticise buhari

*guys that see girls as sex objects,criticise dem and call them 'olosho' will come here and denigrate buhari

* highly chauvinistic nigerian men are d first to call buhari names

smh for nigerians and hypocrisy

Smh for your own hypocrisy. In your own narrow-minded world, the kind of people you know are the ones you just described above.

7 Likes

Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by Miles300: 7:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
Just look at how they are looking like morons , while there counterpart came for serious business with documents and files , why this ones are waiting to be served amala and ewedu!!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by Mpanyi: 7:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
davibid:
I no blame una at all

if e easy to have PMB as president

make una come stay for 9ja as PMB as una prime minister while we go Germany una madam as our presido

make we see weda una go fit stay with PMB as presido for one week

yeye people

Lol. Funny u
Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by ephi123(f): 7:12pm On Oct 15, 2016
mixratio:
Your wife belongs to the kitchen and yet you flew all the way to Germany to solicit help from a country that is headed by a WOMAN... NIGERIA, Only God can help us now.

That's the irony of his incredibly foolish statement!!

6 Likes

Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by chrisja(m): 7:12pm On Oct 15, 2016
sapientia:
daily diagrace
So painful. With all our education look at the we could present... I dey shame for this country... I have never been more saddened about this govt like I have been all thru today..

8 Likes

Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by Samtob90(m): 7:12pm On Oct 15, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
And to think these are who some idiots waste there time and energy defending daily here makes a mockery of humanity..

Imagine the deceit and the height of disrespect this goons have for their zombies is unprecedented..

My case may be different (yes I understand we have to suffer all this together) ,but wait; I am not expecting anything from this administration..

At least they should show a little respect to the remaining fools that still nurture some hope in their criminality..

Fool, remain quite for the rest of the administration since you expected nothing
Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by Oblang(m): 7:13pm On Oct 15, 2016
Hmmm I suspect some ppl are trying so hard to paint this administration with lies. I doubt the authenticity of that german guy twitter handle... Same thing they did with the GE pledge...
Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by omonnakoda: 7:14pm On Oct 15, 2016
dunkem21:
Germans don't play with information and have zero tolerance to people like Alhaji Lai Lalasticlala.. tongue
What is the meaning of that?Get rid of colonial mentality. You can make the point without worshipping Germans as gods.

They are humans and like every other human they lie a lot if they can get away with it. Do Nigerians play with information.?Are we all not striving because we know we can do better. Propaganda is not a Nigerian word and indeed it is an area of particular expertise of Germans going back many decades
Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by pochoo: 7:14pm On Oct 15, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

Yes and PDP or any other party should take advantage of these people's misgivings and re-invigorate itself, stop all this in-fighting and re-estabilish trusts with Nigerians.. By re-branding or re-contituting it's internal politics..

To prepare it for 2019..
Even all my APC die hard Yorubas agreed 100% that Buhari is a human waste..

Calling a president a human waste!

If you have a human waste like Buhari in your family. .... I'm sure your life won't be full of sadness and as hopeless as it currently is.

#WeAreHumanBeingAfterall
Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by calabardick(m): 7:14pm On Oct 15, 2016
D e m o c r a z y, crazy demonstration, demonstration of craze ...... in felas' voice

1 Like

Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by martineverest(m): 7:16pm On Oct 15, 2016
ephi123:

Smh for your own hypocrisy. In your own narrow-minded world, the kind of people you know are the ones you just described above.
its not hard to know those that wash dia boyfriend's pants and boxers........i can sight one
Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by Adebowale89(m): 7:19pm On Oct 15, 2016
buhari has forgotten 2019 isn't far again. the earlier he get dis, d better for him

him and his family are distracting Nigeria away from a pressing issues. they shud continue

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by ephi123(f): 7:20pm On Oct 15, 2016
martineverest:
its not hard to know those that wash dia boyfriend's pants and boxers........i can sight one

Dundee united. You will be okay mr Zone-B

3 Likes

Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by onatisi(m): 7:21pm On Oct 15, 2016
chrisja:
So painful. With all our education look at the we could present... I dey shame for this country... I have never been more saddened about this govt like I have been all thru today..
Dont be surprised that these same ppl will win in 2019 once they give Nigerians 3 Kongo of rice plus 2000N ,then you will be shocked how Nigerians brains are so cheap to buy . These politicians know what they are doing. Just wait and see. 3 Kongo of rice and 2000N is all that will be needed.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by DAntivirus: 7:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
Nairadays:

Am sorry, but i don't agree with you. Harsh as it may seem, i think it equalizes the same stage at which the wife spoke.

2 wrongs don't make a right... You should know this

1 Like

Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by oluxy(m): 7:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
Everything about Nigeria won taya me ooo.. Press, abi una no no figure again? Abi na because PMB say him wife office na kitchen n other room na him make una to dey see double n hear double.
Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by Sonoyom(m): 7:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
where's Hungerbad? Omenka come and see ur people

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by DAntivirus: 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2016
jokerphilics:

And d worst mistake u have ever made is putting ur in other man's business

The moment he decided to be a president his business became our business!

3 Likes

Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by CuteTj(m): 7:27pm On Oct 15, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

Yes and PDP or any other party should take advantage of these people's misgivings and re-invigorate itself, stop all this in-fighting and re-estabilish trusts with Nigerians.. By re-branding or re-contituting it's internal politics..
You'll be shocked when you discover that there is no difference between APC and PDP (that is if you haven't discovered that already). They are the same set of people. Even when PDP comes back to power, they will be bogged down by the same power tussle/struggles again.

The solution is moving away from these set of politicians (those that have ruled us from independence till now) to new ones with fresh ideas to move this nation forward.

Martins Onovo of NPC and also that woman of KOWA comes to mind.

And as for the bolded in your comment - PDP re-establish trust in Nigerians!!! Same PDP with the same class of politicians I mentioned aboveUnless they go and import new politicians to lead them like the two names I mentioned above. PDP and APC and all other politicians that have messed up this country should leave Nigerians alone so that we can progress.

1 Like

Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by Forwetinnah: 7:28pm On Oct 15, 2016
International Wailers ti take over grin

Oh yes!! Anyone who calls this joke of an administration out is either an IPAD yoot, A wailer or a Militant. Dear Mr German Reporter, which category do you belong to?

The incompetence under APC is unprecedented. ..gosh!!

6 Likes

Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by bettercreature(m): 7:32pm On Oct 15, 2016
I said it! These 4 guys ( muykem Tolexander omonnakoda CSTR2 ) were arguing with me because of this money

`
Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
vani86:

And your point is? ??.
Anger induced by hunger because of recession

1 Like

Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by totorimi: 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
Nairadays:

Am sorry to quote you sir, a woman remains a woman, no matter the stage at which she attains.

The former ceo of PepSiCo Indra Nooyi’ says she's first a house wife, a mother before any official or corporate title. The World loves to hear what it want's to hear, it hates frank talk and it's true.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2678898/Female-PepsiCo-CEO-women-CANT-cope.html

http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2014/07/why-pepsico-ceo-indra-k-nooyi-cant-have-it-all/373750/

If Buhari doesn't regard his wife, then why send her to school. All his daughters are educated. And so what? Please kindly spare me all this iron lady talk.

Who is talking of iron lady here, we are talking of giving women some respect, it would have been better if Buhari accorded his wife some dignity in the international space rather than label her as some kind of illiterate woman who's only purpose in life is to cook and warm his bed. What really is wrong with all this soldier mentatlity. Where women are treated as some slaves or sex object. Buhari should really get it hot from the women if he doesnt apologise publicly and retract that statement. It should not be overlooked at all, coming from the number one citizen in Nigeria speaks volume. All I am saying here is respect for women, thisw is not the olden days or some arabian enclave. This is our Nigeria and we determine how our women should be addressed in public. That is why in Nigeria it is against the law to abuse your wife emotionally or physically. Saying your wife belongs only to the kitchen and bedroom is an emotional abuse, even if madam Aisha welcomes the insult, Nigeria will not tolerate it from Buhari.

The man just have to learn how not to insult all Nigerians anytime he is outside the country either by his unguarded utterances or otherwise.
Re: "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
vani86:

And your point is? ??.
Anger induced by hunger because of recession is his problem. Hence, no point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer / Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing / Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.