Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

I Need A Way Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Way Out (1558 Views)

She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. / Is There A Way A MAN Can RESIST This? / Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Way Out by sagacious(f): 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2006
I can't understand something about my boy friend ,he really likes to see me after work everyday,but not knowing that he is going out with a lady at his place of work ,but when i got to know it affect my emotion,I am a kind of lady that when i'm into a relationship i'm always plain i.e i don't double date,but i dont like him cheating on me ,but my research makes me understand he has being dating d girl b4 i meet him and she is an elderly lady,but my guy usually tell me he have a friend that doesn't like to marry but she just need a man who will always be there 4 her ,and i found out my boy friend is in that position,WHAT CAN I DO ?my feeling 4 him is not waxing stronger anymore ,and he keep on telling me he love me,pls how can he love 2 ladies at a time?
Re: I Need A Way Out by gbengaijot(m): 12:20pm On Dec 29, 2006
from your profile, i see that you are only 19. Which means you are still very young. Sincerely, i would say you still have a long way to go and from the way you posted your question, you are a bit naive when it comes to relationship matters.

If you are not yet outta University, i will advise you to concentrate more on that than a freaky boyfriend who by instinct prefers a older lady than you.

Trust me, some men fantasize about dating older people, while at thesame time having a proper GF, in your own case, your boyfriends own seems to come to reality. I'll just advice you to face up to the task of letting him know how you feel and please be advise that this will possibly end your relationship.
Re: I Need A Way Out by naijacutee(f): 2:10pm On Dec 29, 2006
I know I shouldn't but I can't help thinking you should teach him a lesson. However, the right thing to do would be to speak to him about it. Let him you know what is going on and you're not a fool. Ask him to explain himself, and you need to make him understand that you are not in for unfairness/sneaking around/etc
Re: I Need A Way Out by humpzz: 2:42am On Dec 30, 2006
smiley winkGirl you need to decide what you want out of the relationship? You need ur dignity so dump him and move on there are better guys out there. sad there is always a way out of that relationship the only way is to BREAK UP wit him
Re: I Need A Way Out by ima1(f): 9:17pm On Dec 31, 2006
Just dump him there is no 2 way about it, he can't eat his cake n have it too,

oh n don't forget to kick him between his legs. grin
Re: I Need A Way Out by ishoras(m): 9:56pm On Dec 31, 2006
My only advise for u is to call the guy and reconcile, i mean call the guy into a private room and settle differences without involving third party and that is if u throughly love each other.   U can also visit this site to read more articles on Relationship.  www.nigeriaarticles.com.
cheers.
Re: I Need A Way Out by Busta(f): 10:10pm On Dec 31, 2006
ima1:

Just dump him there is no 2 way about it, he can't eat his cake n have it too,

oh n don't forget to kick him between his legs. grin
lol. . i like that
Re: I Need A Way Out by iice(f): 9:12am On Jan 01, 2007
sagacious:

I can't understand something about my boy friend ,he really likes to see me after work everyday,but not knowing that he is going out with a lady at his place of work ,but when i got to know it affect my emotion,I am a kind of lady that when i'm into a relationship i'm always plain i.e i don't double date,but i don't like him cheating on me ,but my research makes me understand he has being dating d girl before i meet him and she is an elderly lady,but my guy usually tell me he have a friend that doesn't like to marry but she just need a man who will always be there 4 her ,and i found out my boy friend is in that position,WHAT CAN I DO ?my feeling 4 him is not waxing stronger anymore ,and he keep on telling me he love me,please how can he love 2 ladies at a time?

Your feelings are not getting any stronger, so leave him, you're better off without him if don't even feel as strongly about him as you did before.
Re: I Need A Way Out by shevchenko(m): 4:11pm On Jan 02, 2007
if u are aguy i could have suggested you eat her and bolt since you are a girl i'd advice you to eat his money and dont allow him touch u let alone kiss you.Teach him a lesson he will never 4get.
The annoying part is the bullshit about ''i want to be there for the other lady'' .That is absolute nonsense ,utter bunkum,jabajantis.He doesnt love you.
Meet me let me show you true love
Re: I Need A Way Out by OgaMadam(f): 10:10am On Jan 03, 2007
hes lying to you.
Re: I Need A Way Out by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2011
come and love me,
and see one man, one woman in action
wink cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need A Way Out by Goldieluks: 3:22pm On Jul 30, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided undecided
Re: I Need A Way Out by Mynd44: 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2011
Firearm whats with you?
Re: I Need A Way Out by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 30, 2011
Re: I Need A Way Out by Brite02(m): 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2011
Competition is good, it helps you focus undecided what on earth were u thinking. . ? Only u?

Let the competition begins lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Need A Way Out by JackPotts: 4:04pm On Jul 30, 2011
Don't get mad, GET EVEN! You should start dating other men and sleeping with them, just to annoy him!

(1) (Reply)

Ladies How Do U Feel When Ur Guy Is Over Protective? / ;; / ***ladies Dont seem to know their Glow season***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.