Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,850 members, 7,802,726 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) (37834 Views)

Kenneth Ugochukwu Asks Court To Arrest, Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu From UK / Captain Victor Ugochukwu Ulasi Killed By Boko Haram In Yobe State (photo) / How Ugochukwu Nwosu Was Murdered In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by jchima14: 5:42pm On Oct 15, 2016

Mr. Ahmadu Adah Ali is a retired Nigerian military officer, a physician and a politician.He is a former chairman of People’s Democratic Party (PDP).

He recently married off one of his beautiful daughter’s, Miriam Ali. Miriam got married to the love of her life, Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu who is the son of the Chairman of the NNDC, Onyema Ugochukwu.

Miriam Ali and husband, Chuks cutting their wedding cake.

Ahmadu also amrried off another of his daughter’s, Khadijah Ahmadu Ali, in 2015. Now the politician has even more reason to celebrate. Congrats to the newly weds who are to do their white wedding over the weekend.

http://nigerianewsonline.com.ng/former-pdp-chairman-ahmadu-ali-gives-daughter-away-at-wedding-photos/

1 Like

Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by Collenshy2020(m): 5:48pm On Oct 15, 2016
Wow BiG Congrats, i thought a muslim lady can't get married to a christian, someone should clarify me on this please.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 6:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
At the poster above I think they are both Christians. Have this at the back of your mind that Money Knows no Religion lols

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by veekid(m): 2:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
Who wake the sleeping mod Three hours without update

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by danie09(m): 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
Religious boundaries and fanatism only exists in the world of the poor.
The rich only care about their interests and nothing more

147 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
That's an Igbo getting married to a Hausa.. And possibly a Christian to a Muslim....
Religion and ethnicity doesn't exist in the lives of the rich.
Make money and watch your brain transform.

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by ionsman: 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
He he he... Hausa and Igbo marriage. The rich and educated ones are marrying themselves while the hungry and jobless ones are here on Nairaland fighting themselves.

Una welldone.

150 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by ChappyChase: 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
First of its kind.
Well this guy just showed me that i can fufill my dream cheesy
I have always wish to marry an hausa/fulani babe who is a muslim and i wont even try to convert her, rather i will build a mini mosqu for her in our bed room wink wink

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by richidinho(m): 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ok
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
This d mirracle of d century
HOW THE HELL DID THAT HAPPEN?.
Or did d guy convert to moslem? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by grownaira: 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
HML

Meanwhile, for your livestock feed production, pls contact us for good quality soyabean cake and groundnut cake. Direct from factory. Good price.
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by DoyenExchange: 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
weldone.
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by PEPPERified: 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
I actually thought Ahmadu Ali (the Bride's father) was a muslim.

Nevertheless, Money speaks all languages and has no religion.

3 Likes

Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by siralos135: 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
H
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
tribal and religious sentiments is meant for the poor, the rich only know one thing, ALLIANCE

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by ThumbzTNA(m): 2:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
proud Igbo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by Impulse80(m): 2:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
Na so. It's always one big man's daughter marrying another rich man's son while poor people celebrate them.
Wetin concern me...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by moscobabs(m): 2:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
wonder shall never end o

So Hausa Muslim gave his daughter to IBO xtian to marry?

who says Nigeria cannot unite?

Biafra is dead and no religious can separate this Nation

modified: sorry I just discovered Is an Igala man

congrats to the couple HML . I did same in Novber,2012

10 Likes

Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by yeyeboi(m): 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ok kiss

Me Still Toasting Girl To See If She Will Marry Me angry cheesy cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by dhamstar(m): 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
hml
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by sanfranka2(m): 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
Collenshy2020:
Wow BiG Congrats, i thought a muslim lady can't get married to a christian, someone should clarify me on this please.
it's among the change they promised dear

3 Likes

Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by Lovelynature(m): 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
Wonders shall never end shocked. Isn't this the first of its kind? Hausa Muslim getting married to Igbo Christian. Nawa oo

If this is part of the change, then it's real
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by sapientia(m): 2:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
political marriage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by Shemkaz09: 2:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
Padi Padi Govt. plz can someone show me the way to THE OTHER ROOM?

1 Like

Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by misscall247: 2:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
hmmm....for political gain
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by princeonx: 2:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
Na the camera of those phone wey dey catch fire they use take this pictures?
Abi change affect this folks too?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by martineverest(m): 2:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
i pity tribalistic nairalanders and directionless nigerian youths killing themselves for these politicians.

They rob your destiny in UNITY.they loot the country in UNITY,marry in UNITY,while the poverty-ridden ones,especially those on nairaland kill themselves for this 'wise' men preying on foolish nigerians.

Tribalism,religion and illiteracy are problem of the poor

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by sheubaba2013: 2:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
For washing of your Borehole water tank/plumbing works in Port Harcourt call Sheubaba on 08038834322 or 08052015150. BB pin; 2BE31DA3. Face book: Sakariyau Tijani Sheu. Twitter; @sheusakariyau" WASH YOUR TANK TODAY AND AVOID TYPHOID + OTHER WATER BURN DISEASES"

2 Likes

Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 2:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ahmed0336:
At the poster above I think they are both Christians. Have this at the back of your mind that Money Knows no Religion lols
money knows religion how many time did u hear that a pakistani man married a girl in united arab emirate not minding that Pakistanis re muslim too and there millions Pakistanis living and working in dubai the fact still remains that arab dont see other muslims as good enogh to marry thier daughters they only need other muslims for jihad war
Re: Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) by iamodenigbo1(m): 2:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging / Tinubu Settles For Ambode, Despite Aregbesola’s Plot - ThisDay / James Ibori, Gbajabiamila, Orji Uzor Kalu, Others Attend Terry Waya's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.