Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat (52424 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? / How Much Will It Cost To Build The Foundation For This 3 Bedroom Bungalow / How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom Flat At Ifo In Ogun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by jonescyras(m): 6:49pm On Oct 15, 2016
I'm in my early 20s and a 300L student. Lastweek,I was able to secure a piece of Land (330k, Ekiti state.). Right now,I'm left with (200k). How far can 200k go in Laying the Foundation of a 3 bedroom Flat?

Thanks

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by bigtt76(f): 6:51pm On Oct 15, 2016
Depends on your design.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by jonescyras(m): 6:53pm On Oct 15, 2016
bigtt76:
Depends on your design.

Thanks, but I dont have 1 in mind.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by bigtt76(f): 7:30pm On Oct 15, 2016
You need to get one. Search on here you might be lucky

jonescyras:

Thanks, but I dont have 1 in mind.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by uboma(m): 8:03pm On Oct 15, 2016
First, permit me to commend you for investing wisely.

Asides from your building design, you need to consider the land itself.

Is it waterlogged? If it is, you will have to spend more to avoid stories that touch later in life.

20 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by Icon4s(m): 6:53am On Oct 16, 2016
With that 200K what you need do is secure the land by fensing. That 200K can give you atleast 2-4 coaches of fense depending on the size of the plot.

Then next face your studies and continue ur hustles. When u are really ready to build cash will not be ur problem. By then 3 bedroom apartment may not even be your choice. U may want to knack a Duplex there wink

156 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by atirolu(m): 6:56am On Oct 16, 2016
With that 200k I ll advise you use it to buy basic materials down pending wen u have enough money to lay the foundation

Sand
Blocks
Granite

These 3 items will consume the 200k

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by AroOkigbo(m): 6:58am On Oct 16, 2016
Lucky you! Spyder is a builder. ..he's on nairaland. Search for, and contact, him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by Metobime(m): 6:58am On Oct 16, 2016
U want to spend everything? What abt cash in hand?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by SIMPLYkush: 7:00am On Oct 16, 2016
Please just make sure #THE OTHER ROOM is bigger than the other rooms..

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by gebest: 7:04am On Oct 16, 2016
my brother things don cust, if na before that money is well enough for foundation, but this buhari government na die.

9 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by ANBAKO: 7:05am On Oct 16, 2016
I greatly commend you for this. My advise is that if possible, buy another plot of land with the 200k based on experience.

For foundation here are your needs

Granite/gravel
Blocks
Cement
Digging
Pegs
Water
Labor
Sand

Do you cost analysis based on the type and size of your build.

Wish you good luck!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by Taryur3(m): 7:05am On Oct 16, 2016
200k can't lay a good foundation nigga....save the money to secure another plot of land. Make a good plan for a good foundation since you will have a wife that will belong to the kitchen, the parlour and the other room.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by dfrost: 7:06am On Oct 16, 2016
Wise choice op. NL has a repository of archies so they will surely come to your aid. Kudos.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by TenPassfour(m): 7:06am On Oct 16, 2016
First thing to do, get the land document survey, make 3coaches of block. Continue with your study,.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by Abyolah: 7:08am On Oct 16, 2016
i like this young man....unlike some people once they get small change na nairaland autos u go see em...... you are a wise man....

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 16, 2016
Op thanks for opening this thread. I'll find it useful too.

I'm about laying the foundation of a 4 bedroom bungalow on my plot of land as well. Please does anyone have an idea about the cost estimate?

I have 370k for a start, I have bought pegs, sand, granite. I have water already as well.

6 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by rafsonnggmail(m): 7:11am On Oct 16, 2016
Ma brother congrat wit 200k I bliv u will lay de foundation and 2 coaches of blocks
Although u didn't tel us weather its water log area or hill area! But if its normal land I bliv wit 200 u will achieve something
Good luck

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by Cashrill(m): 7:12am On Oct 16, 2016
Please fence d land n relax. Later u may even decide to do something bigger

3 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by Jcob(m): 7:13am On Oct 16, 2016
OK, let's spend the 200k!

Granite 15 tons - N60,000

Sharp Sand 20 tons - N48,000

500 pieces of 9 inches block @ N150 each - N75,000.

Then go look for money for 30 bags of cement,
Digging, workmanship and the rest.

Just budget total average of N400k for the foundation on a flat surface dry land.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by hjedua(m): 7:13am On Oct 16, 2016
Foundation is not something you rush into, l will suggest you either buy materials and keep or secure the place with fence.
much is required of foundation...
1. Building plan
2. Approval from relevant authorities
3. setting out
4. forming etc
of course your 200k can't do nothing considering how things have turn into lately in the market.

don't rush into laying foundation now, u re still a student, your taste will definitely change after graduation.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by VictorRomanov: 7:13am On Oct 16, 2016
Guy use the remaining 200k to buy more plot, if possible. U can resell it when u re done with school and service. By then, your property would have more value. Then you can get a design of ur choice and build accordingly.

Some of us never had the opportunity to get the free advice and consultation you re getting now. And now we wish we had.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by Soleymania(m): 7:14am On Oct 16, 2016
I just finish one twin 3bedroom . Contact me on what zap for professional advice. Am a builder, check my page on Facebook. Paulobuilders.com. 08032930389
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by gbagyiza: 7:21am On Oct 16, 2016
Abyolah:
i like this young man....unlike some people once they get small change na nairaland autos u go see em...... you are a wise man....

With dis kind of proactive attitude in wise investment , young man , u will go places in future. I wish u d best.

7 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by dayoade200: 7:23am On Oct 16, 2016
Guy. I think the best thing to do is to get another plot of land. The money cannot do anything for you now. Unless you have the material on ground. Then you can use the money for labour. Take your time bro to plan it very well. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by engrelvis(m): 7:23am On Oct 16, 2016
@op.DAT money will nt go anywhere whether d area is waterlogg or nt.buy materials n possibly mould blocks.pls I want to open a thread purely on CIVIL ENGINEERS AND ARCHITECTS.pls how do I go about dis?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by tonaydo(m): 7:23am On Oct 16, 2016
God bless your hustle. . .
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by Princelegacylemoha(m): 7:33am On Oct 16, 2016
These are factors that determines the cost of construction
The Design Plan
Your choice
Topography and soil texture
Building laws and regulations abiding the locality
Etc

Contact for well analysed information !!

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by Nicholas007: 7:34am On Oct 16, 2016
jonescyras:
I'm in my early 20s and a 300L student. Lastweek,I was able to secure a piece of Land (330k, Ekiti state.). Right now,I'm left with (200k). How far can 200k go in Laying the Foundation of a 3 bedroom Flat?

Thanks
my brother 200k will not go far. am in ekiti u can contact me for any enquiry on 08067417582 check this 3 bedroom with small waiting room this project is going on

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by pxjosh(m): 7:37am On Oct 16, 2016
jonescyras:

Thanks
wow! You're in ur 20s and already bought a land meanwhile me dey here dey find pocket money.
Op I won't mind if you share with me what you're doing cos am a student too. Am sorry for derailing.

5 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat by Nicholas007: 7:39am On Oct 16, 2016
lets talk it depend on your taste and I will give u a professional advice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osibona: My Ikoyi Building Projects Are Driven By Grace,Peace & Faith(Throwback) / Why Do Affluent Areas In Nigeria Do This? / These Are Stages Involved In Building A House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.