Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Kitchen, Living Room, The Other Room: See This Trending Picture - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Kitchen, Living Room, The Other Room: See This Trending Picture (72628 Views)

Caption This Trending Picture Of Jay Jay Okocha, Kanu And 2face Idibia / Ladies Like This Should Be In The Other Room And Not The Kitchen (photo) / Checkout 'The Other Room' Photoshopped T-shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kitchen, Living Room, The Other Room: See This Trending Picture by kings09(m): 11:45am On Oct 16, 2016
Kyase, u r corrupt grin. I ll report u to buhari n DSS to come n bombard dat ur Other Room grin
Kyase:
yes
Re: Kitchen, Living Room, The Other Room: See This Trending Picture by Bluezy13(m): 11:45am On Oct 16, 2016
Wizteaser:
So president deek no get shape and size?

Not about d!ck

But about Manners
Re: Kitchen, Living Room, The Other Room: See This Trending Picture by Wizteaser: 11:49am On Oct 16, 2016
Bluezy13:

Not about d!ck

But about Manners
The president himself lacks manners,or do you want me to remind you?.
Re: Kitchen, Living Room, The Other Room: See This Trending Picture by Bluezy13(m): 11:52am On Oct 16, 2016
Wizteaser:
The president himself lacks manners,or do you want me to remind you?.

mannerism is individualistic!
Re: Kitchen, Living Room, The Other Room: See This Trending Picture by Wizteaser: 11:56am On Oct 16, 2016
Bluezy13:

mannerism is individualistic!
but you dress to be addressed. As you lay your bed, so you lie on it.
Re: Kitchen, Living Room, The Other Room: See This Trending Picture by Saturday80(m): 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
It's really the other room
Re: Kitchen, Living Room, The Other Room: See This Trending Picture by Bluezy13(m): 12:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
Wizteaser:
but you dress to be addressed. As you lay your bed, so you lie on it.

Such a norm shouldn't be contextually applicable when moral decadence is under consideration
Re: Kitchen, Living Room, The Other Room: See This Trending Picture by Wizteaser: 12:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
Bluezy13:

Such a norm shouldn't be contextually applicable when moral decadence is under consideration
Due to how hurt I am right now, I chosed to throw caution to the wind.
Re: Kitchen, Living Room, The Other Room: See This Trending Picture by Kyase(m): 12:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
kings09:
Kyase, u r corrupt grin. I ll report u to buhari n DSS to come n bombard dat ur Other Room grin
Lol, na you know that one
Re: Kitchen, Living Room, The Other Room: See This Trending Picture by Innomach(m): 3:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
Couldn't see Bubu's eye goggle at the door. Did he go into the other room wearing his eye glasses and cap?
Re: Kitchen, Living Room, The Other Room: See This Trending Picture by Bluezy13(m): 3:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
Wizteaser:
Due to how hurt I am right now, I chosed to throw caution to the wind.

Wise choice

A hurt individual's cautioning is always seasoned with about 90% vulgarity.
Re: Kitchen, Living Room, The Other Room: See This Trending Picture by theunnamed: 6:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
totorimi:

Bros you put something for mouth talk am...

no.... so you go gimme?
Re: Kitchen, Living Room, The Other Room: See This Trending Picture by theunnamed: 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
shegsky:

So, this is all you need in other for you to enter # TheOtherRoom. abi

smiley smileysmileysmileywinkwinkwink

something like that
Re: Kitchen, Living Room, The Other Room: See This Trending Picture by Martinola(m): 7:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
siraj1402:
I beg this noise is enough.

I can never forget 4th of October 2016. It was like a dream how it all happened It still hurts me that I want to see u again I blame myself for ur premature death I can remember how we met In front of ariaria market..you were strong and full of energy, we accepted each other on our first date this life is a mystery u helped me forget my neighbor whenever dey are making noise u gave me peace and makes me listen to ur lovely voice till 4th October, wen d unforgettable happened we were on a bike heading to main market and u fell off frm d bike...I wasn't so fast to catch u wen a moving truck crushed u before my eyes, My earpiece.....!! my soulmate there's nothing like follow come
EARPIECE Adieu EARPIECE... R.I.P follow come Lmao! I can totally relate...
Ah..pele yake heart enh
Re: Kitchen, Living Room, The Other Room: See This Trending Picture by jbblues24(m): 9:20pm On May 30, 2019
That's gorgeous and appealing =) tongue
Re: Kitchen, Living Room, The Other Room: See This Trending Picture by jbblues24(m): 10:54am On May 31, 2019
Very thought out! Ahhhhhhh... tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) / Checkout These Hillarous But True Pictures. / Why Not Laugh A Little Bit ( Funny Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.