Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose (56651 Views)

Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission / Babachir Lawal And Ali Modu Sheriff Pictured Together / Dino Melaye And Ali Ndume In War Of Words Over Screening Of Ibrahim Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by Owodiran1(m): 10:20pm On Oct 15, 2016
So two days of release. Dem don dey flex. So it takes two days to out grow all the whole bitter experience they went through. God is watching both the politicians and the girls in I MAXX TV

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by Shaev7(m): 10:21pm On Oct 15, 2016
Its quite pathetic to say that these are girls held hostage in the hands some terrorist. Where they ever in hostage? A pity on what Nigeria politicians can do for power. They look like those Northern queens kept for marriage and also like someone mother.
I have to leave for my kitchen to get food and go to my other room to sleep.
#FakeChibokGirls #ThereWasNeverChibokGirls

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by Sweetrolly(m): 10:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
Built2last:
I don't think we have heard all there is about these girls being paraded as Chibok girls.

Here are my questions. Nd if you have answers provide.

1. Anywhere in the world, when negotiations begin...There is a ceasefire between waring and opposing side. On monday Bokoharam bombed in Maiduguri killing 9 and Bokoharam was negotiating.
Tuesday Nigerian Airforce was bombing sambisa and smoking out Bokoharam members. Yet, we were told they were negotiating.

2. How can 21 girls of Chibok come back and there is no jubilation in Chibok, no picture of an excited mother trekking to Abuja to come and embrace her daughter after 2 years.

3. Lai Mohammed said nothing was exchanged for their release. Another news said 4 commanders of Bokoharam were released.

4 No siblings, cousins, uncles or educated family members of any of these girls writing on facebook or tweeting my sister has been rescued. We see Ali Ndume and no family members.

5. Chibok school, no news of excitement from those in school now that some of their seniors have been released.

6. You claimed you brought them back and flew them to Abuja where it will make news and took them to DSS clinic where they will not have the press take a close look and ask few questions. I never knew that DSS clinic is the best to rehabilitate emotionally wounded people.

7. 21 Chibok girls... girls whose families are smart enough to let them go to school have no families on twitter and facebook that are gping crazy with joy and excitement. They have no streets bursting into celebration... no Local government chairman and governor goiing to welcome them. Almost 100 found or escaped now, still no interview. Each one is spiritedoff to Sudan and some other country for "education."

No really, no pastor is using one to boast that the mother came to him topray andhis prayers worked HALLELUJAH! No alfa or Jazzman .

7. In another 2 weeks the 21 girls will disappear into thin air with no trace for interview like others before them.
All I know is that days and months ahead will reveal more.

When a lie has been told you need many more lies to sustain the former.
To whom head is given. Brain is required.

My Opinion.

GOD BLESS YOU FOR ME

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 15, 2016
We will get the real gist when it is time, for now now continue to watch as the story happens...stay alert my friends.

2 Likes

Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by whizcartel(m): 10:31pm On Oct 15, 2016
The guy just dey scan for potential wife.
Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by Built2last: 10:31pm On Oct 15, 2016
Sweetrolly:

GOD BLESS YOU FOR ME

bless you too
Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by Coldfeet(f): 10:32pm On Oct 15, 2016
SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! angry

Built2last 1 million likes for those questions and observation.

5 Likes

Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by namuguibe(m): 10:36pm On Oct 15, 2016
notoriousbabe:
it means ON YOUR OWN they will be abandoned and go back to reality
Yes. You talk the sad truth.
Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
Where are the supposed parents na,so no family don come out to claim any of them?

3 Likes

Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by omobaba101(m): 10:54pm On Oct 15, 2016
Only one person can answer the Chibok girls' questions - the writer of the Script.

4 Likes

Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by MONITZ: 10:54pm On Oct 15, 2016
Built2last:
I don't think we have heard all there is about these girls being paraded as Chibok girls.

1. Anywhere in the world, when negotiations begin...There is a ceasefire between waring and opposing side. On monday Bokoharam bombed in Maiduguri killing 9 and Bokoharam was negotiating.
Tuesday Nigerian Airforce was bombing sambisa and smoking out Bokoharam members. Yet, we were told they were negotiating.

2. How can 21 girls of Chibok come back and there is no jubilation in Chibok, no picture of an excited mother trekking to Abuja to come and embrace her daughter after 2 years.

3. Lai Mohammed said nothing was exchanged for their release. Another news said 4 commanders of Bokoharam were released.

4 No siblings, cousins, uncles or educated family members of any of these girls writing on facebook or tweeting my sister has been rescued. We see Ali Ndume and no family members.

5. Chibok school, no news of excitement from those in school now that some of their seniors have been released.

6. You claimed you brought them back and flew them to Abuja where it will make news and took them to DSS clinic where they will not have the press take a close look and ask few questions. I never knew that DSS clinic is the best to rehabilitate emotionally wounded people.

7. 21 Chibok girls... girls whose families are smart enough to let them go to school have no families on twitter and facebook that are gping crazy with joy and excitement. They have no streets bursting into celebration... no Local government chairman and governor goiing to welcome them. Almost 100 found or escaped now, still no interview. Each one is spiritedoff to Sudan and some other country for "education."

No really, no pastor is using one to boast that the mother came to him topray andhis prayers worked HALLELUJAH! No alfa or Jazzman .

7. In another 2 weeks the 21 girls will disappear into thin air with no trace for interview like others before them.

My Opinion.

Ur head is well screwed and tightly too on ur neck, A lot of Nigerians don't ask questions and think deeply abt certain things, the press is not even helping, no investigative journalism again bt rather garbage in garbage out is now the order of the day .

Few weeks from now we would ve forgotten abt these girls, and back to our normal ways of doing things without pertinent questions asked and answered,well na ur hand we dey Baba God.

Well @ op, u made my night already with these very salient questions u asked! Well if they think all of us re zombies then they re mistaken because there re still a few out there that strive and dare to be different from the crowd.

4 Likes

Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by gabng(m): 10:55pm On Oct 15, 2016
Non of the chibok girls released will ever know poverty...

- FGN Cash
- IDA Grants
- Faith Based Donations
- Local & Foreign Educational Scholarships
- Business Loans (Non Collateralized) From Government & Private Sector Lending Institution's

See as GOD almighty just changed these girls lifes forever...
Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by browniecay: 11:03pm On Oct 15, 2016
Chibok girls abi chibok mamas....

#justaskingsha.

1 Like

Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by dvee2: 11:05pm On Oct 15, 2016
gabng:
Non of the chibok girls released will ever know poverty...

- FGN Cash
- IDA Grants
- Faith Based Donations
- Local & Foreign Educational Scholarships
- Business Loans (Non Collateralized) From Government & Private Sector Lending Institution's

See as GOD almighty just changed these girls lifes forever...

Would you rather your sister go through what they went through just to get all these money?

1 Like

Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by samsam2019: 11:06pm On Oct 15, 2016
The same Senator whise house they found a boko haram member.

De fool una sef

2 Likes

Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by Martinola(m): 11:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
Built2last:

My Opinion.
Na "ododo oro" jare, unless all dem relatives don die....or could they be in the other room

3 Likes

Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by graciousisi(f): 11:14pm On Oct 15, 2016
spice123:
All I see is caution! *21 spies released for future bombings after being brain washed for too long*
i am more scared than happy about the news becos if indeed they where released, why is it only 21 of them? Why is it a day after a suicide bomber killed some people in maduguri? Hmmmm..... Did they just wake up that morning and decided that 21 of them should be released? these girls have been captured 4 over two years for God sake. Only God knows wot they had been fed with. God help Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by Oluvico007(m): 11:36pm On Oct 15, 2016
What's new about dat, wen it is those who kidnapped dem dey release dem. . angry angry bad government
Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by niceprof: 11:36pm On Oct 15, 2016
seguno2:

You may not be far from the truth as he was charged to court for sponsoring Boko haram terrorists.
Bros i lived in Maidugiri during all those period,one thing i can assure you is that those in the "know'' knows that both boko haram and chibok girls are high level scam and part of the "bigger game" plan.I rest my case.

5 Likes

Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by Josh890(m): 11:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
Smh... These girls are posing with the grand master of Boko haram... He is the one behind their 2 years of abduction

2 Likes

Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by macaranta(m): 11:44pm On Oct 15, 2016
I guess we are all gugugaga toddlers to believe somethings spewed by this administration. Issorait kwatinu

4 Likes

Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by oluxy(m): 11:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
Am so happy to see them wear smiles.... Truly I'm.
Last two days when I saw them on TV, I cried n imagined what they might have passed through in d handa of their captors.

Thank God for the redefination.
Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by comrChris(m): 11:52pm On Oct 15, 2016
I can't be fooled

3 Likes

Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by Orikinla(m): 11:57pm On Oct 15, 2016
NOC1:
I see greatness in most of them.
Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by Orikinla(m): 12:00am On Oct 16, 2016
HALLELUJAH!
May Almighty God JEHOVAH make the enemies release the rest who are still in bondage.
Amen.
Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by greatermax77(m): 12:01am On Oct 16, 2016
Northern film season 3

3 Likes

Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by deluxeT(m): 12:04am On Oct 16, 2016
bukatyne:
This kind of transformation in 2 days after 3yrs in captivity?

Interesting

Nigeria is a big scam

3 Likes

Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by Sonn(m): 12:09am On Oct 16, 2016
Built2last:

8. In another 2 weeks the 21 girls will disappear into thin air with no trace for interview like others before them.

9. How come none of the girls can speak even pigin English.

Feeders from Nigerian military says they are not aware any Chibok girls were released. And they have chosen to maintain their fight in North East. No Nigerian high ranking military officer can boldly tell you they are aware of any negotiation that took place. Only DSS know where they manufactured those village women. You negotiate and no cease fire? Hmmmm

My Opinion.
my brother I get sense' i have been wondering as well the drama currently going on...this country is a joke

4 Likes

Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by jakiedudu(m): 12:12am On Oct 16, 2016
Built2last:

8. In another 2 weeks the 21 girls will disappear into thin air with no trace for interview like others before them.

Feeders from Nigerian military says they are not aware any Chibok girls were released. And they have chosen to maintain their fight in North East. No Nigerian high ranking military officer can boldly tell you they are aware of any negotiation that took place. Only DSS know where they manufactured those village women. You negotiate and no cease fire? Hmmmm

My Opinion.
Food for thought.

5 Likes

Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by modsfucker: 12:21am On Oct 16, 2016
Why do you hug them Senator? You are hereby banned from representing the North undecided

4 Likes

Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by HolyTitus(m): 12:32am On Oct 16, 2016
I hope sey them FG don do blood test and virginity test for all them sha...
Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by MrCEO69(m): 12:33am On Oct 16, 2016
ebosie11:
PHOTO OF THE WEEK!

After just 2 days in rehabilitation, our Chibok Schoolgirls are looking wonderful. Thanks to the Almighty God, the Federal Government, and all those who played a role in their release and rehabilitation.

The guy in the middle is Senator Ali Ndume (Borno South).

Photo Credit to: Muhammed Hussain.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/check-out-new-look-of-released-chibok.html?m=1

Built2last:

My Opinion.

www.naij.com/1010114-nigerian-army-denies-report-chibok-girls.html?source=index_main

www.nairaland.com/3410362/army-denies-not-knowing-release

I have try! E no go better for anybody wey dey wash my pple head with lies!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Agents Storm PDP Primary Election Venue (Pictures) / Patience Jonathan Bags Omuma Chieftaincy Title 'Nneoma 1 Of Omuma' (Photos) / John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.