Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

From Nigeria To Dubai To Texas - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / From Nigeria To Dubai To Texas (1289 Views)

‘Di Asa’ Winner, PM, kicked off Emirates flight to Dubai for being too Fat / Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA / Nigerian Man Collapses, Dies On A Flight From Dubai To Luwanda. Do You Know Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Nigeria To Dubai To Texas by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 15, 2016
Hi Nlanders,
I will be going on a trip to Dubai in 2 weeks from now and just today I find out that I will be needing a trip to Texas, I don't want a waste of fund returning to Nigeria and the new embassy appointment stress thing.

Please, anybody have an idea how I can get the visa from Dubai, US embassy there can help with that?

I have my Dubai itinerary all ready.
No much time applying for the US trip from here, please help with details here...

Thanks,
Noobshow.
Re: From Nigeria To Dubai To Texas by kunzykiz(m): 5:17am On Oct 16, 2016
Pls is it 2ru DT Dubai visa as been suspended?
Pls till wen now update us here
Thanks
Re: From Nigeria To Dubai To Texas by Teeboy22(m): 11:28am On Oct 16, 2016
kunzykiz:
Pls is it 2ru DT Dubai visa as been suspended?
Pls till wen now update us here
Thanks

Bro. It's Still on...Pple re getting der visas
Re: From Nigeria To Dubai To Texas by jammyunn(m): 12:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
Noobshow:
Hi Nlanders,
I will be going on a trip to Dubai in 2 weeks from now and just today I find out that I will be needing a trip to Texas, I don't want a waste of fund returning to Nigeria and the new embassy appointment stress thing.

Please, anybody have an idea how I can get the visa from Dubai, US embassy there can help with that?

I have my Dubai itinerary all ready.
No much time applying for the US trip from here, please help with details here...

Thanks,
Noobshow.
you can never get a US visa in Dubai unless of course you have a long term residence permit (work or spouse visa) there. if you enquire, they'll tell you to apply in Nigeria. my friend with a Norwegian student visa was told by the US consulate to go back to Nigeria and apply for US visa because his Norwegian permit was for a year.
Re: From Nigeria To Dubai To Texas by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
jammyunn:
you can never get a US visa in Dubai unless of course you have a long term residence permit (work or spouse visa) there. if you enquire, they'll tell you to apply in Nigeria. my friend with a Norwegian student visa was told by the US consulate to go back to Nigeria and apply for US visa because his Norwegian permit was for a year.

Thank you so much.
Re: From Nigeria To Dubai To Texas by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
jammyunn:

But, you know if possible from Qatar?

Maybe I can just cross to Qatar and have the visa done there, I don't have Qatar's residency, will be using only tourist visa which I will get from Dubai.

Thanks,
Noobshow.
Re: From Nigeria To Dubai To Texas by jammyunn(m): 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
Noobshow:

Thank you so much.
welcome
Re: From Nigeria To Dubai To Texas by jammyunn(m): 2:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
Noobshow:

But, you know if possible from Qatar?

Maybe u can just cross to Qatar and have the visa done there, I don't have Qatar's residency, will be using only tourist visa which I will get from Dubai.

Thanks,
Noobshow.
the general rule is that you get your visa where you are resident except of course the country doesn't have an embassy in the country where you live. how can they easily verify the documents you'd submit? it raises red flags as to why you would leave the embassy in your country to apply in another country.
Re: From Nigeria To Dubai To Texas by kunzykiz(m): 4:30am On Oct 17, 2016
Someone over there told me DT.....
Re: From Nigeria To Dubai To Texas by kunzykiz(m): 4:47am On Oct 17, 2016
Pls would uae give visa for other cities?

And pls which city in uae can I get a better job nd accomdation in expect from Dubai....

Abeg reply me oooo

(1) (Reply)

Please, I Need Help With US Visa Application [case Study] / Singapore Passport Is Now The Most Powerful In The World. See Full List / How To Become A Canadian Citizen And Requirements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.