Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Federal Civil Service Commission Mixup - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Federal Civil Service Commission Mixup (655 Views)

Civil Service, Public Service, Salary Structure & What Civil Servants Earn / The #nairalife Of A Finance Man In The Civil Service / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Federal Civil Service Commission Mixup by WackyJ1(m): 9:44pm On Oct 15, 2016
The Promotion List for the Civil Service commission Just Came out recently

My aunt's applied for the Promotion and I downloaded the PDF for her to check her name

With the link here: http://www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng/?p=3628

On Page 38, There is a name there

Onuagba Ngozi Ngozi Victoria

Now my aunt's name is First name is Ngozi, and her middle Name is Victoria but with a different Surname.
Add this to the fact that Ngozi was repeated Twice, I am wondering whether there was a typing error in the names?

Is there an Onuagba Ngozi Victoria? or is it my aunt's name with an error in the Surname?

If there is any nairalander who knows Onwuagba Ngozi Victoria, Please indicate.
Of if there is a Nairalander that has access to the Federal Civil service Headquarters in Abuja (or knows someone that does) that can help clarify the Error please indicate or PM me.

r231, Freiburger, 1forall, CrazyMan
Seun, Lalastilala

I would appreciate if this was taken to the Front page to enable more Nairalanders see this.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Mixup by abimbawealth(f): 9:52pm On Oct 15, 2016
They'll be here soon

(1) (Reply)

Photos: See The Pretty Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler / Make Money Online Through Bitcoin / Coren and The Nigerian Society Of Engineer Professional Examination Made-easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.