Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! (6512 Views)

8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship / 10 Rapid Ways & Tricks To Attract Girls/women / Women Want Partners Who Are 8in Taller Than Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by steeze(m): 5:13pm On Oct 21, 2009
Nairalanders wat's up? My issue is kinda weird. I'm a good looking chap in my early 20s. I seem to attract ladies that are taller than me, which i think is weird cos i've always heard that girls don't like guys that are shorter than them. That's not to say i'm short, i'm standing at about 5"8. There's this particular one who's been bugging me. The last time she visited me she almost forced me to have sex with her. Now i know it's okay for taller girls to date short guys but i don't see myself doing that, Do you think its d way i look?

Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2009
Seriously, are you okay?
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by Shola2009(m): 9:54pm On Oct 21, 2009
Who cares about the way you look??your brain is clearly lacking oxygen!!, nw remove that horror movie poster you call a picture!! remove it jor!! angry
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by Pharoh: 9:58pm On Oct 21, 2009
FL Gators:

Seriously, are you okay?

Don't work yourself up too much sister just view the words on his profile pics and check his earlier post and you will know what kind of guy he is.

@Poster so the school admission you missed this year is not troubling you and it is girls thats your problem now right. Well i blame those who are still feeding and taking care of you. You better sit up because those girls you are chasing will later ask you 2moro if you are man enough to marry them. Face your education, career and Life to make the best out of it.

If you are looking for girls you can get better chances on a dating site and not here.
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by Babasexy(m): 10:22pm On Oct 21, 2009
this guy is on a cheap drug
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by ritaNL: 10:29pm On Oct 21, 2009
Poster are you into guyz too cos you are too fine to be alone with girls ,can i apply ?
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by klassyguy(m): 10:53pm On Oct 21, 2009
FL Gators:

Seriously, are you okay?

I doubt it. wonder when NL became a "modelling" agency. i thot ASUU had resumed from their strike?
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by snokky(m): 11:04pm On Oct 21, 2009
Haba my pple, easy nah, The guy nah fine boy nah, abeg.

Wo my guy dont mind them jare, nothing do u,

But youself, u no know say this na public forum? Yahoo guys can just steal ur pix here

go use am scam one Oyinbo woman.

Plz remove your pix asap, then we can come n talk.

Regards.
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 21, 2009
Kia you guys are wicked o! This dude is obviously fishing for compliments tongue My guy you are a sexy guy.
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by NegroNtns(m): 11:06pm On Oct 21, 2009
Steeze. . .

wise up!!  You dont enter Romance room with timidity. . .you blaze in and hold ground!
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by NegroNtns(m): 11:07pm On Oct 21, 2009
Ebony was been going on?
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by Seismic007(m): 11:09pm On Oct 21, 2009
@poster
Sure u look like some 21 years old dude and i think this is quite immature of you, this is no facebook guy. I tell u all these girls falling for fine boy runs ends in the University. No lady will follow fine boy with no money and no vision to the altar oh. Wake up and face your studies first. A word is enough for the wise lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 21, 2009
@@Negro Ntns,

Do I know you from somewhere? smiley
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by Shola2009(m): 11:18pm On Oct 21, 2009
so this goatmeat still hasnt removed the picture! angry grin
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by NegroNtns(m): 11:20pm On Oct 21, 2009
DANG !! A new protocol!
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by sweeti14(f): 11:21pm On Oct 21, 2009
FL Gators:

Seriously, are you okay?
i wuz wondering too,lol
Shola2009:

Who cares about the way you look??your brain is clearly lacking oxygen!!, nw remove that horror movie poster you call a picture!! remove it jor!! angry
ROFLMAO! grin grin,shola u wikid oh
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 21, 2009
No protocol son just saying wink
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by THEAMAKA(f): 1:54am On Oct 22, 2009
the guy is not bad looking at all.
you are 5'8''? me too!! lol
but this thread is hilarious, i must admit.
so your issue in life is why tall girls are attracted to you?
so what!
hahahaha the meaning behind this thread is not there because there is no meaning.
i mean it doesnt make sense at all.

"tall girls, short guys, short girls, tall guys"
blah blah. who cares.

the poster is obviously not well.
maybe ASSU is getting to him too. lol
*just a suggestion*
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by emiwanlee(m): 2:37am On Oct 22, 2009
You need some fufu
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by THEAMAKA(f): 2:53am On Oct 22, 2009
emiwanlee:

You need some fufu
LMFAO!!!
i just ate that with some egusi and ogbono soup.
with okporoko (stock fish) and meat.
it was YUM!!
maybe i can offer him some. lol
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:12am On Oct 22, 2009
For dude with **** you got some confidence there. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:12am On Oct 22, 2009
Amaka u like good food ooooo

come cook for me na
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by steeze(m): 11:17am On Oct 22, 2009
Damn u guys are funny!! Okay i admit, maybe i was fishing for compliments. But what better way to get your attention seeing as i'm new on Nairaland? But really, how many of u guys have d balls to post ur REAL picture as i just did? Most of y' all are just a bunch of sadists. And FYI, i have a degree, i'm just going in for a second one. You?
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by Ben13: 11:23am On Oct 22, 2009
rabbish cheesy
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by THEAMAKA(f): 2:33pm On Oct 22, 2009
steeze:

Damn u guys are funny!! Okay i admit, maybe i was fishing for compliments. But what better way to get your attention seeing as i'm new on Nairaland? But really, how many of u guys have d balls to post your REAL picture as i just did? Most of y' all are just a bunch of sadists. And FYI, i have a degree, i'm just going in for a second one. You?
most guys are smart not to post their picture.
tooooo many yahoo yahoo boys here and in general no one cares about posting a pic.
i have personally seen MANY guys that look a lot better than you but they still dont keep their pics on their profile.
it doesnt mean anything, but come on.

also the basis behind your post or the "reason" behind your post made people question your intelligence. like "wtf?" lolol
so yeah. . .
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by whitelexi(m): 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2009
Dude, i've been watching from the side, i think u r bold and confident. . . and thats something many dudes lack.

Ignore the haters, be your bad self, and do your thing!

By the way, that pic is fine. . . You know what they say about when a man starts dancing in the market square, his drummer cannot be too far away. The result will soon happen, and na u go dey run finally grin grin grin
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by Pharoh: 2:58pm On Oct 22, 2009
whitelexi:

Dude, i've been watching from the side, i think u r bold and confident. . . and thats something many dudes lack.

By the way, that pic is fine. . . You know what they say about when a man starts dancing in the market square, his drummer cannot be too far away. The result will soon happen, and na u go dey run finally grin grin grin

You better take the advice of the Don himself and to add to it quickly put up you YIM there and wait for the floodgates of , to rush into your territory. Omo you be fine boi big time cheesy
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by steeze(m): 3:12pm On Oct 22, 2009
O-kay, :oat least now i know how Jesus Christ felt, *funny*
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by Shola2009(m): 3:33pm On Oct 22, 2009
^^wtf?? thats so boring & annoying, you could get linched in the market for saying it. plsss! angry
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2009
I thought guys never talked about a guys looks lipsrsealed My gaydar is bleeping like a mad dog grin
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 22, 2009
whitelexi:

There' s a difference b/w boldness and stupidity! The guy's just stupid!!
Re: Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! by whitelexi(m): 3:59pm On Oct 22, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I thought guys never talked about a guys looks lipsrsealed My gaydar is bleeping like a mad dog grin

Your Gayder needs a battery change and servicing grin grin grin

Ujujoan:

There' s a difference b/w boldness and stupidity! The guy's just stupid!!

Do u hear me complaining when u lot dress and package yourselves to look good? Do u not feel strange when u dont get any comments about your looks after all that packaging? tongue tongue tongue

The guy went about it in an extreme manner but he does look good so call a spade a spade and walk tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15 Crazy Things That Happen In Every Girls Hostel / I Am Crushing On A Guy Here But I Still Don't Know If It Is Worth It / Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.