Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) (103451 Views)

Man Breaks Ooni Ogunwusi's Gates, Rams Into Ooni Palace / Ooni Ogunwusi And Silekunola Moronke Naomi's First Outing (Picture) / Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils "Moremi Ajasoro", The Tallest Statue In Nigeria (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by DesChyko: 9:39am On Oct 16, 2016
Nairaland Moderators, please, edit the topic. Except of course, you want to expose the ridiculous post. 100kg is two bags of rice shocked
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by Tobium1(m): 9:40am On Oct 16, 2016
100kg Lies!!!!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by Ivanlxi(m): 9:41am On Oct 16, 2016
hahn:
How people with such a rich culture believe that an illiterate carpenter in impoverished Israel deserves their worship eludes me

Your days are already numbered, stupid boy
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by Oahray: 9:41am On Oct 16, 2016
LePrezident:

This type of tautology is unacceptable. You don't have to use 'usher' twice in a sentence; it compromises the integrity of the sentence. Please make your English teacher proud next time. Thank you.
bros that's not what tautology is.

6 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by Earth2Metahuman: 9:42am On Oct 16, 2016
MrPresident1:
Oduduwa is the banner under which the ancient Israelites arrived Ile-Ife.

Oduduwa is an ancient Israelite.
oduduwa is oduduwa

Israelite is Israelite

Don't mix us.

5 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by MarieSucre(f): 9:42am On Oct 16, 2016
elmisti:

but running from one mountain to another n makah is not or more gullible that a virgin gave birth.......

That also doesn't make sense. I don't understand your point.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by ilynem(m): 9:42am On Oct 16, 2016
hahn:
How people with such a rich culture believe that an illiterate carpenter in impoverished Israel deserves their worship eludes me
My brother. What did Jesus do to you? So much hate will just drive you into madness.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by DesChyko: 9:42am On Oct 16, 2016
hahn:

But you expect all Nairalanders with their brains and experience in life ti believe you are not insane? embarassed
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by BALLOSKI: 9:43am On Oct 16, 2016
Ishilove:

Wait, Are crown weighs 100kg or 10kg? Is that a typo or something because 100kg is equivalent to two bags of rice... undecided
na typo!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by AlanSugar(m): 9:43am On Oct 16, 2016
hahn:

The feeling is mutual.

Go to church. Your god needs money as usual tongue

Hmmmmm, this is what useless and greedy pastors have reduced Christianity to. Sad!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by ThinkWISELY(m): 9:43am On Oct 16, 2016
Rich cultures yeah,but no one talks about the human sacrifice attached to African religion, we got nice and crazy cultures in the good sense but can be very fetish at times.

Meanwhile clean 32 inch LG led T.V for sale, 40k,contact me if interested, am in Lagos .
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by elmisti(m): 9:43am On Oct 16, 2016
MarieSucre:

That also doesn't make sense. I don't understand your point.

rest well bro
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by Mckandre(m): 9:43am On Oct 16, 2016
hahn:

So will you

The Islamic hell fire awaits you.

Calling Jesus an illiterate is a compliment considering he never existed
bros,why u mumu like this na?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by Myde4naija(m): 9:44am On Oct 16, 2016
Tolexander:
a ke gbajure o!

The crown can't weigh 100kg!
eni to ni owu oteru iwonba eyi tio fi tona lomu lowo. Kii se oro omode lanso.

Plz seek for the interpretation.

5 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by ilynem(m): 9:45am On Oct 16, 2016
hahn:

So will you

The Islamic hell fire awaits you.

Calling Jesus an illiterate is a compliment considering he never existed
You atheist here on naira land like to spout rubbish. 100 percent of theologians, whether Christian, atheist or any other faith who have researched on Jesus came to one conclusion. He existed. Whether He died and rose again, is another argument. So do your research and stop jumping on the bandwagon of others

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by Toks2008(m): 9:45am On Oct 16, 2016
Tolexander:
a ke gbajure o!
Maybe they meant to say 100grams
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by Earth2Metahuman: 9:45am On Oct 16, 2016
Ivanlxi:

Your days are already numbered, stupid boy
why are you so frustrated?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by Gofwane(m): 9:45am On Oct 16, 2016
Ishilove:

Wait, Are crown weighs 100kg or 10kg? Is that a typo or something because 100kg is equivalent to two bags of rice... undecided
thank you my guy. I bin dey think say na my eyes no dey see well sotey i run go buy eye glasses.... Both the op and the mod that brought this topic to front page are therefore sentenced to firing squad.

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by DesChyko: 9:46am On Oct 16, 2016
LePrezident:

This type of tautology is unacceptable. You don't have to use 'usher' twice in a sentence; it compromises the integrity of the sentence. Please make your English teacher proud next time. Thank you.

That is not tautology. Can you fault this:

"He gave it to me to give it to you"

In both cases, two verbs were describing two different actions.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by tinsel: 9:47am On Oct 16, 2016
trublood:
did they really kill a dog for this??
You want them to kill a human. You kill animals everyday to eat, so what is the difference.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by shamecurls(m): 9:49am On Oct 16, 2016
hahn:

Amazes me Bro!

When people from Africa just regard men from far away Middle East as gods and prophets

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by dapsonlou(m): 9:49am On Oct 16, 2016
Tolexander:
a ke gbajure o!

Its at least 20kg at most
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 16, 2016
100kg as in

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by temmypotter(m): 9:50am On Oct 16, 2016
hahn:

Do you have proof he existed?
oh yes, I do. but i can't explain it to you..im afraid its a mystery that supersedes your neurolytic capability.. I have come to know him, i could point out several physical manifestation of His existence entrenched on the sands of time. but alas, he that is spiritually inclined needs no physical proof. you need to know Him bro, God bless you and may He illuminate your path.

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 16, 2016
hahn:
May God have mercy on you and your unborn generations. It's obvious you're referring to Jesus Christ.

Were you compelled to make stupid comments? !!!
After all, "no be by force to go Dubai"

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by sexy74(m): 9:51am On Oct 16, 2016
hahn:
Been an illiterate does it make you a less human being?
Remember we are all illiterates

check the meaning of illiterate and correct your mindset.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by omonnakoda: 9:51am On Oct 16, 2016
Ishilove:

Rice is on your mind? What is the exchange rate between rice bags and crates of beer?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by chuose2: 9:52am On Oct 16, 2016
hahn:
Why you want us to go and strap on a bomb and blow ourselves up?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by Chukzyfcb(m): 9:53am On Oct 16, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
..100kg...wen am.still weighing 49kg here lipsrsealed
49kg? you must have a low height to complement for the low weight. I should guess you are about 5feet 4inches tall

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by jayjay1512(m): 9:55am On Oct 16, 2016
iambabaG:
It sadens me that we choose to abandon such a rich culture that even respects and acknowledges the presence of a supreme being beats me..

And for those claiming to be atheist.. These's something called HISTORY!!
And it has proven beyond reasonable doubt that a JESUS did exist.

If you are against the ways the religious foundations exploit their docile followers.. Very understandable; but to disrespect history and plain reason is very wrong.

We owe it to ourselves to live right and good with respect for one anothers beliefs "no matter how twisted and irrational" they appear to be.

Peace be with us all!!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by badaoyeyemi(f): 9:55am On Oct 16, 2016
U so on point
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by badaoyeyemi(f): 9:55am On Oct 16, 2016
You so on point...lolz
Chukzyfcb:

49kg? you must have a low height to complement for the low weight. I should guess you are about 5feet 4inches tall

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess / Traditional Edo Attire In Pictures / Words From The Epie Language Of Yenagoa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.