Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) (104653 Views)

Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" / Peruvian Man Uses Google Street View To Get Direction, Catches His Wife Cheating / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
Is he a saint too? What about the one he has done?

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by qualityovenbake(m): 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
Shameful.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by SWORD419(m): 4:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
i am somein u can find me in the kitchen, living n other rooms, what am i
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by beautiful232(f): 4:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
too bad
as a single girl,have never cheated in my relationship
So why do married women cheat sef

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Jermat20(m): 4:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
Marriage palaver
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by adekayo1234(m): 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
efits:
haha...ladies no matter wat u give them...dey will still sleep with ur gateman
you mean your wife did that to you undecided

You need to stop all these stupid generalisations... Condemn the act and move on and stop making unnecessary generalisation

4 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by noziz(m): 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
I nor see pix of her punaa na
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Pain(m): 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
Meet me in the OTHER room
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
You don't take family matters to social networks just because you feel hurt and angry and even if you are done with your wife, she will remain the mother of your children. Exposing her is exposing your children. The internet doesn't forget.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by amanze15(m): 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
priceaction:
undecided
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by MizOmalicha(f): 4:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
Chia... Illegal straff is not good o!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
HungerBAD:
Hmmm.

What exactly do women want?you are married, have two kids and in fact just had a baby, and yet still cheat?why?why?women why?

You never see anything!
Buy her aeroplane self........if she wan play away match, she go play!

It only takes the grace of God to get a virtuous woman!

The guy no try tho! Why expose the mother of your children this way? This is a life time stain! How would the children feel when they grow to see such pictures of their mum?

If you have a large heart like me.........just forgive and move on!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
You can almost read his mind in those pictures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by lastkidconcepts: 4:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
Why ask why?

What exactly do women want?you are married, have two kids and in fact just had a baby, and yet still cheat?why?why?women why?[/quote]
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
beautiful232:
too bad

as a single girl,have never cheated in my relationship

So why do married women cheat sef

This your comment get as e be o!
As a "single" girl, you have never cheated in any "relationship"..........If you're in a relationship, then you're not single

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by lastkidconcepts: 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
Do u want to compare men with women? Odi asewo niyenooo
priceaction:

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Nipplesfreak(m): 5:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
[quote author=prela post=50236732]When you just bought a new ķi phone 7....

Is it not exploding again?
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by George2016(m): 5:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
God please do not give me a wife that will cheat on me and give me the grace not to force her to do so with my cactions.

I cannot witstand this.

Very sad news.

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by MizOmalicha(f): 5:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
Mindfulness:
You don't take family matters to social networks just because you feel hurt and angry and even if you are done with your wife, she will remain the mother of your children. Exposing her is exposing your children. The internet doesn't forget.
They just keep forgetting!!
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by cr7lomo: 5:11pm On Oct 16, 2016
NnamdiN:
why single out the woman? Was she cheating with a woman?

So who wud probably have a broken home and ruined life in front of kids... Think with ur brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Flashh: 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
dhamstar:
He should not have disgraced this much. There are no new things under the sun. Not justifying the woman's act though
That would let her know the reward of cheating as a married woman.

8 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
MizOmalicha:

They just keep forgetting!!

undecided
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by generaljeffery(m): 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
Some ladies are so useless, no matter what you give they still retain the tendency to flirt.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by MeoClark(m): 5:18pm On Oct 16, 2016
Like they say when men cheat it's just cheating but when women cheat it's premeditated and it hurts more. why?

the woman no try she? married for that matter.

beside I dońt support any kind of cheating be faithful.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by AfroBlue(m): 5:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
dis chit happens everyday but this story looks scripted to increase newspaper viewership.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by lilmax(m): 5:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
a guy thing
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by beautiful232(f): 5:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
NLsince2010:

This your comment get as e be o!
As a "single" girl, you have never cheated in any "relationship"..........If you're in a relationship, then you're not single

oga na only when person marry them go say you no single

I'm in a relationship and I'm single

only when I'm married I will say I'm not single you hear

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
beautiful232:

oga na only when person marry them go say you no single

I'm in a relationship and I'm single

only when I'm married I will say I'm not single you hear

You are not single.........you're in a relationship!
Being in a relationship is different from being married

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by beautiful232(f): 5:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
NLsince2010:

You are not single.........you're in a relationship! Being in a relationship is different from being married

the matter concern you well well
No face front
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by frankopit: 5:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
hungryboy:
(singing)
You used to call me on my cellphone
Late night when you need my love

Abeg make pesin help me complete am.

i know you are hot and bling
cause u only need(mean) one thing...
ever since i left the city u u u u

you and me don't get along
u made feel like i did you wrong
going places where you dont belong

ever since left the city u
u got exactly what u ask for
running out of pages on your passport
hanging out with some girls[b](Man)[/b] i never seen before

"you use to hang men on top my bed bed bed
when ever i'm not around."
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 16, 2016
beautiful232:

the matter concern you well well

No face front

Come help me face front na!

I just don't know why Nigerians hate to be corrected!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Prince16: 5:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
youngberry001:
Maybe her husband cocck can not satisfied her well....so she need to try anoda cocck from one bitch azz nigga awtside......tchewww female's,females,females chaii God pass una cry

Lolz..... obviously u don't know some female folks very much fa!

U can buy her a #24 million range Rover sports and d next moment she's "grinding" for the maiguard who compliments her pointed nose!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Infant Formula. Sma Gold & Nan. Which Is Best? / FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live / "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.