Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge - Literature (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge (378263 Views)

I Fit Be Second Jesus(sex Na Food 2)the Return Of Spana By Youngzubi / Any Crime Story Here Better Than Tarasha Suggest / Tarasha Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Kimkardashain(f): 8:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
OMG, SPEECHLESS

1 Like

Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by vivvyo(m): 12:28am On Jul 15, 2017
Oyinprince, plx remind me of the chapter and episode where the story that led to omotara's mum's visit to the city to see that young man from her community was recounted... need to read it again pleaseeeee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Oyinprince(m): 11:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
vivvyo:
Oyinprince, plx remind me of the
chapter and episode where the story
that led to omotara's mum's visit to
the city to see that young man from
her community was recounted...
need to read it again pleaseeeee
Lol, Do I even remember writing anything like that?
Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Oyinprince(m): 11:46pm On Jul 15, 2017
Chapter 8 Pt 8

Omotara stopped in shock as she heard those last words, wondering if she was the one being talked about. Fear gripped her mind for the first time since she heard her death sentence, she wasn't afraid to die but dying the way the junior Queen had chosen for her was definitely not going to be an easy experience.

Two hours later

For Omotara, it was beautiful again to see the world outside of the Nefary City again. This place didn't look like Nigeria but the air still smelt freedom and life not like the torture and death atmosphere that was in the Nefary City. She totally forgot about her predicament as she saw the foreigners, or rather the citizens; as she was the foreigner in their land, she saw new cars of unique designs and styles, houses and high rise buildings she had never seen before. The pleasant journey came to an end after they got to a high-rise building which had a bold inscription written in Russian language. The outer walls of the building didn't look as attractive as the previous ones she had seen on their way, it looked like an abandoned old building. They waited in the car for few minutes after they stopped and only stepped out after the queen received a call. She said some few words to the driver of the car before they proceeded towards the building. Tara watched as the car was driven away while the queen knocked the gate of the building.

Omotara felt very uneasy in her short gown as she trudged after the queen who led her through the big overcrowded hall. She kept forcing the elastic material of the gown down to her knees as it rolled up past halfway her thigh when she walked. Ninety five percent of the people in the hall were men, "big men" and they were doing heavy works, carrying and arranging heavy metals. Their sizes made Tara tremble anytime one stopped his work to look at her and they didn't just look at her, they did lustfully. As they walked on, she could feel the eyes of the men piercing through her dress.

The junior Queen had also changed her dress into a more casual one. She had a pair of shredded black jean on a blue top and a black sports boot. She had also changed her makeup and arranged her hair in a new style. Omotara wondered why they didn't dress her the same way.

'...' the queen spoke the Russian language to a short man they met at the exit of the hall. Omotara understood she had asked the man where his boss was.

The man pointed backwards, signifying that his boss was inside, he moved away from the road and allowed them pass. His eyes followed omotara as the teenager followed after the fast walking Tarasha, he sniffed in after they walked out of his sight and turned away.

They got to a block of brown walls, the door had an inscription at the wall above which read "Mad house" in English. The queen pushed the door open and entered, omotara walked in after and allowed her close the door. They were welcomed by an unpleasant smell which almost made omotara choke, the queen seemed not to be disturbed by the smell. The room which had two open windows at the left and right sides was empty except for two dusty benches close to the window at each side. There was another door directly opposite the door they had come in through, it was opened and inside it was dark. No one could be seen inside but a thin line of smoke could be seen proceeding out of the place. Omotara stood behind the queen who also stood like she was waiting for someone.

Few seconds later, a voice was heard from inside the dark room. Then a man came into view from inside the dark room, he could be seen making a call and smoking a pipe whose smoke was the source for the disgusting odour.

'She's here,' the man said to someone else in the room after dropping his call, then the came out of the room to meet them. 'Tarasha,' he called as he proceeded towards them. His revealed his brown stained teeth. From his colour and looks, one could tell he was a native of the land. His face looked older than his body, his height was more than every other they had seen along the way but he was slender and he walked like one who was been controlled by the wind. His dreaded hair was packed in a head warmer. He had on a faded black shirt and a sagging black pants. 'We've been expecting you,' he said in his thick Russian accent as offered his guest an handshake.

'Where's Tom?' the Queen asked with a disgusting look on her face, ignoring his offer to shake her hand.

'Tom ain't anywhere near here baby, you're supposed to relate with us here.' he said and put the pipe in his mouth to take another drag. He closed his eyes briefly after taking in the drag and his gaze landed on Omotara as he opened them. 'Oh!' he smiled revealing his stained teeth again. 'Pretty young chick,' he said like an intoxicated person, sizing her up with his eyes. Omotara hid her body and face from the man behind the Queen.

The queen turned back to look at her and their eyes met for the first time all through the journey. The queen had not said anything to her after the last thing she said before they got into the car for the journey which was 'you follow me everywhere I go without questions'. Since then, she had not said anything else neither did she take any look at her when they both sat at the backseat of the car or act as if the teenager even existed. Omotara also had been obedient and cooperating, she followed everywhere she went without thinking about escaping or asking questions. She had heard about how dangerous queens were when their instructions were disobeyed and also seen an example in the case of Vladimir.

The queen's eyes pierced through Omotara's young innocent eyes but guilty assassin's. She saw a young vulnerable girl whom she was leading to her death hiding behind her for protection instead of running away from her.

'Tarasha,' another man appeared from inside the dark room. He was also a native, he was shorter and looked neater than the first man. He was heavily built like most of the men they had come in contact with before entering the room. The first man left the Queen's front with his pipe, giving way for his partner to talk with her.

'Hey! I want to see Tom,' she said to him as he approached them.

'You have to see me first,' the man. He took out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter from his front pocket, he put a stick in his mouth and offered his guest one. She gently refused and waited for him to light his before they continued their conversation.

'Is this the girl?' the man asked, his eyes finding Omotara behind the queen. Omotara hid back herself behind the lady again.

The queen flashed another look at her and then turned back to the man. 'Yes, she is.' she replied.

Omotara's heart skipped a beat and she closed her eyes in fear; maybe that was the man the queen spoke to on phone earlier, she thought.

'She looks like a baby,' the man commented, taking another drag of his cigarette. 'Can I see her very well?'

The queen turned back and made a gesture with her eyes for Omotara to step forward. The young girl stepped forward shakily and stood beside the queen, facing down as she pulled her gown down to her knees again.

'Look up young woman,' the man shot in a cold voice, blowing out smoke into the air.

Omotara looked up fearfully and his eyes met with hers. He took a good look at her for some seconds and then took a drag after he was satisfied with looking.

'She looks too good and useful, why do you want to waste her?' he asked, turning to the queen.

'She has a death sentence already,' the queen replied.

'Who dare sentence this pretty girl to death?' he asked, taking another look at Omotara.

'That is not my business, I carry out what my clients asks me to do.' the queen replied. Omotara's body shivered all through and she faced down again.

'But what about we strike a deal,' the man said with a tempting narrow look at the queen. 'You hand her over to me and I'll pay you handsomely,' he offered.

'What do you want her for?' she asked him, raising a brow.

'That shouldn't matter to you, I'll pay for her.'

'It matters, my client shouldn't see her anymore.'

'Okay,' he paused and cleared his throat. 'Your client should not see her again truly since he sentenced her to death already,' he paused again to take another look at Omotara. 'She looks good, better than most of the girls you supply us, a lot of men would pay a lot to get her for just a night.'

'Oh!' the queen exclaimed in surprise. 'You use girls of this ages for prostitution?'

'Not always, but on rare cases like this, we do.'

The queen frowned and shook her head. 'The girl is fully developed yet, what kind of men would want her instead of the mature ones you have?'

The man flashed her a funny look and chuckled, his smile broadened and developed into a loud laughter. 'Why don't you just release her to me first? How much will you do that for?'

'Sorry, no deal. We go by the previous instruction,' the queen refused.

'Okay, if you say so.' the man flashed another quick look at Omotara and shrugged. 'Let's go in to talk,' he said and turned back towards the dark room.

'Wait for me there,' the queen said to Omotara, pointing to the dusty bench at the left before entering the room with the man.

Omotara moved to the bench but remained standing instead of sitting. Running away began to look like an option to her. She wondered if the queen considered her a slowpoke or dummy for leaving her alone there and expecting her to wait for her death. She listened carefully to note if they had begun their discussion inside already, she could hear them speaking in soft tones. She looked at the door briefly, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Then with determination in her mind, she walked gently to the door and stepped outside.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Oyinprince(m): 11:47pm On Jul 15, 2017
She met with three men - the tall Russian who first addressed the queen and two of the men they had come across in the working hall- outside the door whose gazes were placed on her as she stepped out. She decided to ignore their looks and keep on going but as she took two steps further, she felt a surge like an electric shock all through her body. It was so much that it weakened her and she fell to the ground. The men continued to stare at her without moving an inch.

The queen appeared outside the place with the man she was discussing with thirty seconds later and pulled Omotara up.

'Hahaha! She was trying to escape,' the man who followed the queen laughed as he folded his arms and watched.

'Clean up your body,' the queen said as she dragged Omotara back into the place and put her on the bench before going back into the dark room with the man.

The weakness in Omotara's body had seized but she couldn't still understand what happened. She rose up to clean the dusts on her cloth and at the same time tried to search for what was placed on her body but found nothing.

She waited ten minutes more without any other trial to escape. The queen and the man came out after ten minutes and proceeded towards the door, Omotara followed immediately she got the signal from the queen.

They still met the three men outside and the man who discussed with the queen instructed them to follow as he led the queen and Omotara to another section of the building.

After walking for two minutes, they got to a smaller working hall where they only met three men sitting idly. The man leading them whispered something to the queen, she turned back and looked at Omotara as the man turned to the three others to give them a signal.

'You follow them,' the queen said, referring to the three other men. Omotara glanced at the three men and then glanced back at the queens face with a pitiable look, the queen looked away. Omotara turned back to face the three men who stood aside waiting for her. A hand touched her shoulder as she took a step, she turned back and her eyes met with the Queen's. She felt a cold metal inserted under her cloth on her shoulder. The queen released her and turned away with the other man who led her on a different way while Omotara followed the three men.

They led her into a small well ventilated empty room. A fan hung in the ceiling was rotating and blowing with so much noise. The men shut the door.

'You know what you supposed to do, okay?' the tall slender fellow spoke, adjusting his head warmer.

Omotara stood still, staring at him without giving a reply.

'You dumb?' he glared at her as he began to take off his belt.

She still didn't give a reply.

'Tear off her garments for me,' the slender man said to the other two.

'Please wait,' Omotara raised her hand to stop the two men proceeding towards her. 'I'll take them off myself,' she said, starring with taking off her shoes.

'Better,' the slender man gave an evil smile. 'But I prefer take them off myself,' he said and proceeded towards her, the two men cleared the way.

Tara closed her eyes as she waited for him. He stopped in front of her and knelt down. Then he began to run his hands into her gown from below. Omotara shivered as her his fingers made its way on her thighs slowly to her pant.

His fingers touched her pants and he began to pull it down gently, looking at her face and enjoying his evil act. He pulled the pant down to the ankle level and his fingers began to find it's way back up.

'We're not supposed to take it gently with her,' one of the men corrected him.

He paused and hissed at the distraction, he glared back back at the man. 'Its the first ride, I like to enjoy it. You can go brutal at your turn,' he said and turned back to Omotara. Her eyes was opened already but expressionless, her eyes moved around his body, searching for nothing in particular. 'I like to enjoy fresh blood when I see one,' the man said with a devilish smile, looking straight into Tara's eyes as his fingers found it's way back up under the gown. His thumb touched her private and she twitched, she closed her eyes briefly and when it opened, it did with a different colour but the man was too busy to notice. He began to use his teeth to drag up her gown as his hands found it's way to her bum and he squeezed it.

Tara looked up and took in a deep breath. She glanced at the two men watching and waiting. It wasn't her first or second time of getting molested, but since this was going to be to her death, she wasn't going to allow them have it easy.

Her fingers found it's way to the short knife the queen had placed under her cloth and before the slender man knew it, the knife had gotten into his shoulder.

He screamed as he raised up his head, she dealt him a kick on his jaw with her knee and he fell back. She quickly followed up with the knife into the man's belly but was only able to make a stab as the two other men had come to the rescue of the slender man immediately.

One of the men grabbed her by the shoulders and flung her against the wall behind. She landed on the floor heavily but she was able to struggle to get up and pull up her pant which was already out on one leg. The men wasted time to move the injured man aside.

One of the men proceeded towards after they carried the slender one to the opposite edge. She held her knife - the only weapon she had against them- up, waiting for him. He stopped before getting to her on seeing her readiness to stab him. He looked at her narrowly and began to move closer tactically.

He rushed towards her all of a sudden and tried to grab her arm but she bent down, dodging him as she stabbed his thigh. She turned to his back and stabbed him again on the waist. She was about to make a third stab on his other thigh when the third man's strong hands grabbed her from behind and turned her towards himself. He landed her a heavy blow which made her stagger backwards. He followed her and grabbed the hand in which she had the knife, he tried to take it from her but she held it tight in her palm not ready to release it.

He sent her another blow on the face and she fell to the ground, the knife also fell off.

...To be continued

Read 5 More Chapters on www.youngicee.com
Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by missuniverse(f): 12:34am On Jul 16, 2017
Oyinprince:
Lol, Do I even remember writing anything like that?
Lol,like seriously
plx permit me to remind you
Tarasha 1
conversation ensued btw the doctors and the woman.
Actually revealed in the Diary as read by uncle J.

There's sth abt that chapter abi episode that made me curious .

lemme goan find it, and read it again too

Tnx for the update.

1 Like

Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 16, 2017
oyin you are the best.. pls I will really love to watch this as a movie not Nigeria movie oh....but America movie. success to your exams.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by queenitee(f): 5:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
EmpresFIDEL:
oyin you are the best.. pls I will really love to watch this as a movie not Nigeria movie oh....but America movie. success to your exams.
Me too
Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Kimkardashain(f): 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2017
EmpresFIDEL:
me three
Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by do4luv14(m): 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
Ehn!!!. Ehn!!!... Ehn!!!!... Shay im call roll call, wey Una dry line , me two, me three, me fou ehn grin
Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by nkemdave(m): 2:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
do4luv14:
Ehn!!!. Ehn!!!... Ehn!!!!... Shay im call roll call, wey Una dry line , me two, me three, me fou ehn grin

Please remind me the last number again so I can choose my number grin grin
Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by do4luv14(m): 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
nkemdave:

Please remind me the last number again so I can choose my number grin grin

gerrra here jor, ur own go be number 1000 , mak u no work u hear grin
Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Oyinprince(m): 6:44am On Jul 20, 2017
missuniverse:
Lol,like seriously plx permit me to remind you Tarasha 1 conversation ensued btw the doctors and the woman. Actually revealed in the Diary as read by uncle J.
There's sth abt that chapter abi episode that made me curious .
lemme goan find it, and read it again too
Tnx for the update.
Thanks, I actually remember that part
Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Oyinprince(m): 6:47am On Jul 20, 2017
Chapter 8 Pt 9

He rushed towards her all of a sudden and tried to grab her arm but she bent down, dodging him as she stabbed his thigh. She turned to his back and stabbed him again on the waist. She was about to make a third stab on his other thigh when the third man's strong hands grabbed her from behind and turned her towards himself. He landed her a heavy blow which made her stagger backwards. He followed her and grabbed the hand in which she had the knife, he tried to take it from her but she held it tight in her palm, not ready to release it.

He sent her another blow on the face and she fell to the ground, the knife also fell off. Then he hurried towards her and held her two hands together in his right hand, he searched her body to check if she had more weapons on her. He pinned her hands to the ground with his after confirming that there was nothing else on her body, then he tried to drag up her gown but the struggles with her legs did not allow him succeed. He took a quick look backwards to call for support from the other injured men. The slender one who was already wounded on his shoulder and stomach was already moving towards them, he covered his bleeding belly with a palm.

'Move!' he said as he grabbed Omotara's hands which was previously pinned to the floor and kept it in position with his right hand. He began to unbuckle his trousers. 'Hold her legs for me,' he ordered the hefty man who obeyed immediately. The slender man was still desperate to have his way with her before anyone else.

Omotara's legs were held firmly and she could not make any more struggle except to shout which she began to do immediately, but the men looked less concerned about it , it appeared that they were confident that no one was going to respond to her no matter how loud she shouted.

Her gown was torn from the top instead of being pulled up from below. The man started for her little breasts first and his fingers found its way to the straps of her bra. He was about to cut off the straps when a kick from outside sent the door of the room down to the floor.

It was the junior queen who entered, she was with a gun in her left hand and a wooden plank in her right. She started first with the third man who was injured on the thigh and waist. The plank landed on his head and he who was already standing up landed back on the floor with a thud. The two other men were distracted and surprised at Tarasha's act but she didn't stop, she moved closer to them and hit the head of the slender one with the wood before sending in a bullet to his back. The other one got on his knees immediately and raised his two hands in the air to plead for mercy.

Tarasha (the queen) threw down the wood and uncocked her gun, she put the gun into her pocket hurriedly. She took a glance at Omotara and the narrowed her gaze at the girl who was already on her feet with her shredded clothes on her body. She turned her face back to the third man who still had his knees on the ground and his hands in the air, 'Tell Tom I'll come for him.' she said to the man and turned back to Omotara. 'Let's go,' she stated briefly and turned, she proceeded towards the door without wasting time. She stopped at the entrance and turned when she noticed that the teenager wasn't following her, she narrowed her look at the girl and noticed the fear in her eyes. 'Come, you've scaled past death.' she said with a reassuring tone and stretched her palms forth widely to receive the girl.

Omotara moved with slow steps towards the queen still trying to cover her body with her torn clothes. She placed her palm in the opened palm of the queen and the queen squeezed her hand softly and gave a smile. She took off the torn clothes from the teenager's body, leaving only the bra and pant.

'Let's go,' she said as she held Omotara's palm in hers and began to lead her away hurriedly.

The fear in Omotara's heart disappeared as she followed the queen. She placed her gaze on the queen's face and then searched around her body, she noticed the queen now had a very small carton in her back pocket, she concluded in her mind that the carton was what the queen took from the man who she went away with while sending her to be molested by the three men. It wasn't Omotara's first time of seeing girls being sentenced to death in that same manner in the Nefary City or being punished by having to go several rounds with a sex starved Lord, she had once being a victim of the latter. She knew the pain in it and couldn't imagine how it would be when it was a sentence to death.

She ignored the coldness of the ground against her bare feet as they hurried past the large main walking hall, she also ignored the men's stare which was much more now that she was only on pant and bra.

**Present**

The picture of the junior queen slowly faded off her mind and was immediately replaced by hers. She saw herself in that building where she had gone to rescue Cole and Aisha, she could hear the scream of the girl clearly again. She saw herself hurry through the corridor and into the room where the cultist was trying to molest Stephanie. How she rescued Stephanie played in her mind again just like the junior queen rescued her from the men, then she remembered how she looked at the queen again without trust in her eyes, it was the same way Stephanie looked at her several years after.

A sharp pain in her bum brought her out of the realm of memories. Her eyes opened and she found herself laying on her side in a bed. Her vision was still blur at that moment but she noticed two men standing and discussing something some metres in front of her. She turned back to look at the face of the lady who had just taken the syringe needle out of her bum.

'You have to stay calm and let me attend to you,' the nurse said to her with a frown. 'Thank God you're awake now, I've given you drugs to calm you but you wouldn't just stay calm, maybe you can control yourself now that you can hear me.'

'Is she awake?' Tarasha heard a male's voice ask, it sounded so much like Henry's. She turned to look at the person and confirmed he was the one. There was joy in her heart on seeing him alive again and she also still alive. She still remembered how she was captured but had totally forgotten how she was rescued.

'Yes, she is.' the nurse who had walked away with a tray replied in a muffled voice.

Tarasha noticed she still had only her briefs on but a towel was now wrapped around her body. She tried to sit up as she saw Henry walking excitedly towards her but she only made a groan and couldn't muster enough strength to sit.

'Omotara, you're awake.' Henry said, beaming with smiles as he took her palms in his. 'I've been so worried about you.'

Tarasha tried to put on a smile but she couldn't tell if what she did was a smile or a frown., she was too weak to even control the movement of her facial muscles.

'It's not time for that,' the nurse warned as she walked back to the bed with the tray in her hands. Two fresh ampoules, a syringe, a roll of bandage, two small scissors of different sizes and a nylon of cotton wool were in the tray.

Henry stepped back some distance from the bed and folded his arms as he watched with a smiling face, Cole stood behind him with his arms also folded but with an expressionless face.

Tarasha looked away from their faces to the surrounding, she felt a bit alarmed as she observed that they were in the medical lab in her facility.

'Please lay down properly,' the nurse said to Tarasha.

--15 minutes later --

'For how long will Omotara keep sleeping? ' Henry asked aloud as he and Cole walked down a corridor.

'You're not supposed to direct that question to me,' Cole replied blankly. 'Tomi is doing all to make her sleep so that the medications can work, you should be glad she fell asleep again.'

'Well, I'm just anxious to see her well again.' Henry said.

They continued until they got to the control room. Henry opened the door and allowed Cole walk in first before closing the door. Cole proceeded straight to the control system, he took off his shirt and stared a minute at the already dressed wound on his back before sitting.

'I just have this feeling that someone is coming after us right now,' Cole said as he tapped the space bar on the keyboard and the desktop screen came on.

Henry glanced at his face with a worried look, 'Who do you think is after us? That guy Rex?'

'I don't know; I think Rex finished his work after delivering the boss to the Vice President and Inspector General.' Cole answered as he began to type on the keyboard.

'What if he works for them full time?'

'I don't think he's a kind of assassin that'll work full time for anyone, he works on contract basis just like Tarasha. ' Cole said.

Henry heaved a deep sigh and stared at the ground thoughtfully for some seconds, he raised his head up to meet Cole staring at him.

'What are you thinking about?' Cole asked.

Henry took another deep breath and licked his lower lip briefly, 'I just hope after recovering now, Omotara would make the decision to stop this assassination job.'

Cole chuckled mockingly, 'Why should she make such a stupid decision?' he asked, staring at Henry like he was looking at a kid.

'What's stupid about it?' Henry countered with a serious look on his face. 'I think it's the wise thing to do, she almost got killed by those evil men, don't you think it's better for her, for all of us to just seek a peaceful life henceforth.'

Cole glanced at his face and then laughed. 'Do you think we can ever live a peaceful life? Those men, do you think they'll ever stop trying to kill the boss?'

'I don't know about them or what they'll do but we could just run off to somewhere they can't find us and start a new life there,' Henry said.
Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Oyinprince(m): 6:48am On Jul 20, 2017
A phone on the table rang and distracted them. Both stared at the phone for a while and then glanced at each other. It was Tarasha's phone ringing. It stopped ringing and Cole picked it up to check the caller's ID. The phone began to ring again, the caller was Chief Gab. Cole answered the call and placed it on his ear without speaking.

'What's the matter with you Tarasha?' I've been waiting here for you since, you refused to answer my several calls or even send a message to explain yourself.' the man complained.

Cole took the phone off his ear, he minimized the dialer and rolled down the notification bar to confirm the man's claim to have called severally. He placed the phone back to his ear after he saw seven missed calls in the notification, the calls must have been when they left the control room to check on Tarasha.

'Tarasha...' the man was saying as he didn't get any response.

'I'm sorry Chief, the boss is not in position to speak with you now.' Cole spoke.

'Who... who are you?' Chief Gab stammered.

'She's my boss, I'll tell her about your call as soon as she's able to attend to it.'

'Hey! Tell her I'm expecting her here right now,' the man said angrily.

'I will do that when I'm able to...'

'Please get to her wherever she is right away and deliver my message,' the man slammed.

'I'm sorry she can't get your message right now, but I'll deliver it as soon as possible.'

'You must be joking right, you don't know who I am.' Chief Gab said in a threatening tone.

'I know who you are but there's nothing I can do right now,' Cole replied.

'You don't know what you're talking about, just tell her I give her thirty minutes to get here.' he said and ended the call.

Cole shrugged and hissed as he dropped the phone on the table. He turned back to the system and continued with his work but Henry who was eager to get the details of the call grabbed his hand on the mouse.

'Who was that?' he asked in soft tones.

'That's Chief, the man who Tarasha works for.' Cole replied without stopping his work.

'What does he want?'

'He wants to speak with her right away, I think she scheduled a meeting with him today.'

'Oh! Why can't you tell him what has happened, maybe he could help us to get somewhere safer.'

'No, I can't...' Cole began but stopped briefly to think. 'I can't, not right now.' he said, shaking his head.

_____

Dave typed in the address of the house again into the dialog box, he clicked 'SEND' and waited as it began to process. He looked out through the window to the gate again and the buildings nearby. He had been there for close to two hours and had not seen anyone going in or coming out of the place. He made enquires from the neighbors around and learnt that the place was occupied by a group of young people whom no one in the street knew anything about, they only see their cars drive in and out of the place. The people also told Dave that a car had entered into the place that day and left again but had not been seen entering there again after that. He also learnt that a man and a lady was seen hours ago walking into the place. All his efforts to confirm what the neighbours said proved abortive as he couldn't retrieve from the NSCC Database any footage recorded at the time he calculated. The footages available were the ones recorded the last night and fifteen minutes before he got there. It only meant two things; either the cameras were made to stop work between that time or someone who had access to the database deleted the footages. The latter had a higher possibility of occuring.

He tapped the power button of his tablet device and the screen came on again. The processing had ended and the details he requested for were gradually loading. On the first page of the tab that popped up showed the picture of the gate of the building he was staring at, just the same way it was in real life. He scrolled to the next page and a half view of the gate and fence was shown together with the neighboring building at the left, he scrolled to the third and the other half of the gate was shown. On the fourth to the ninth page were shown different views of the top plan and roof of the building behind the fence. Dave paused to check the loading progress of the window and saw it as ninety seven percent, the displayed tab already had a hundred and twenty one pages. Dave knew at one that there was something fishy about the facility. There was no way a hundred and twenty one pages of a private owned facility would be documented in the Ministry of Housing database from which he was checking. Even government owned facilities do not occupy more than thirty pages in their documentation. He knew someone must have hacked into the system and made a dummy documentation or tampered with the original.

He scrolled back to the top and searched for the 'find' icon at the top bar of the app. He clicked on the icon and the keyboard popped up, he typed in the word 'owner' and searched. Only one result was found in the document, he clicked the result to navigate to the page where it was. It was the second to the last page of the document. The details he needed read below;

' Owner Of Facility : Unknown

Type of Facility : Residential

Description : Unknown

Signed by: Amodu Shehu

Minister of Housing '

The details confirmed to him that the documentation was not done by the Ministry of Housing, there was no way they would document a facility with an unknown owner.

He was sure Samantha Osman was the owner of the facility but how to get inside the place was his challenge. He needed to find a way to get in without raising suspicion. It wasn't something he could rush into, it needed more planning. He pushed the start button on his car and drove off, he was going to return after planning well.

______

'I saw this car at that gate where you came out carrying her on your shoulder,' Henry said with his voice full of conviction as he and Cole both stared at the screen of the computer. Agent Dave's car was seen in the video driving down the road away from their building, Cole switched the cameras in view to keep monitoring the car as it sped off.

'I didn't notice anything then,' Cole replied him. 'But we have to see where he's heading for.'

'Do you think it can be Rex?' Henry asked in a shaky voice.

Cole smiled as he could sense the fear in Henry's voice, 'I don't think so, if the car was really staying there for us, it must be that guy that helped me and later shot the tracker into my back.'

'But don't you think that unknown helper could be Rex?'

'No, he can't be Rex. The Inspector General was waiting for him to come and pick Tarasha and he couldn't have gone against them after working so hard to make things work for them.'

'So then who can that guy be and why did he help us?'

'I can't say,' Cole said. He turned to look at the other computer systems on the table, 'I think you should boot another computer and let's check with that how long that car has been outside.'

'Okay,' Henry got up and searched around with his eyes for the computer that would be convenient for him to use.

_______

--Thirty five minutes later--

** The NIS Underground Office**

Dave hurried down the stairs into the corridor, the walls by the side and the doors were made of transparent glasses, that made it possible for him to see the other NIS officials as they worked in their offices which was usually shared by four to six people. He waved at some people and greeted some verbally as he walked to the exit, the place was now busy with activities unlike earlier in the day when he was there with Dan and Lizzy.

He almost collided into Lizzy as he exited the corridor into another block. 'Hey... Easy!' Lizzy cautioned, staring at him like he had just fallen from the sky.

'Lizzy,' Dave tried to put on a smile. 'I was coming to meet you.'

'I know, I was waiting for you.'

'Then let's go straight away,' Dave said and Lizzy turned with him. Both of them began to walk to the dressing room.

'What happened to all I did this morning?' Lizzy asked as they walked on.

'What's that?' Dave asked, pretending not to know what she was talking about. He stared at her for a while and noticed that she had changed into something different from what she had on that morning. She was now properly dressed in a corporate outfit since it was time for the office job unlike the cleavage and thighs revealing outfit she wore before.

'I dressed you up with a bandage on your head and one on your hand, what happened to them?'

'Well, it's a long story.' Dave said and paused as they got to the door of the dressing room. She slid in a card and the door gave way. 'I' don't have much time to explain right now.'

'So you mean you have a long story to tell already, it's not up to ten hours yet.' she said as she locked the door.

'Let's just forget that now, I want you to fix something different for me now.' David said.

'And what difference do you want?' she asked as she took off the line the piece of cloth to be hung down his neck to cover his chest.

'I want something removable and durable,' he replied.

'You must be joking if you believe you're going to get that within the same period of period we did the morning dress.'

'When can I get it then?'

'You can't even get it today, it can only be tomorrow evening or the day after tomorrow.' she said, facing the mirror and rubbing a spot on her face.

'What?' David shone his eyes. His eyes met with Lizzy's in the mirror.

'Yea, you can however order for a ready made one if you need it urgently.'

'Come on Lizzy, just help me do this.' he pleaded.

'I'm trying to help you, you know I also have my work to do. It can only be ready by that time, I'm telling the truth.'

'Okay then, let's have you repeat something quick like the one you did this morning but it should be totally different. Maybe I have to take off my shirt, so you'll fix the wound around my belly instead.'

'Yes of course, you dare not put the bandage on your head anymore,' Lizzy began, she turned and rested her bum on the drawer, she folded her arms and looked directly into his eyes. 'The whole country is already on the lookout for the man with the bandage on his head who attacked and killed several officers this morning and also left the Inspector General seriously wounded.'

Lizzy's word hit Dave hard. It meant that the news of what happened that morning was all over the city already and he was seen by somebody who reported. Lizzy was sure he was the one.

Read 5 more episodes of Tarasha 2 on www.youngicee.com
Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Kimkardashain(f): 7:16am On Jul 20, 2017
jesus!!!
Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by nkemdave(m): 8:22am On Jul 20, 2017
do4luv14:

gerrra here jor, ur own go be number 1000 , mak u no work u hear grin

hahahaha, the movie disc go finish before e reach my hand. I fit give bribe to become number 1? cheesy grin
Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Pinkfeet: 3:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Oyinprince(m): 5:28am On Jul 21, 2017
Hi Guys, please visit this thread and nominate Tarasha

https://www.nairaland.com/3934849/top-crime-story-nomination-thread#58651435

1 Like

Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Oyinprince(m): 1:16am On Jul 23, 2017
Guys, Thank you all for voting. Tarasha 1 & 2 is the Crime story of the week.

Thanks to missuniverse for the little write-up you did there, it's beautiful! kissGuys, Thank you all for voting. Tarasha 1 & 2 is the Crime story of the week.

Thanks to missuniverse for the little write-up you did there, it's beautiful!

2 Likes

Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Oyinprince(m): 1:18am On Jul 23, 2017
Chap 8 Pt 9

Dave stared hard at her with his eyes widely open in shock and she stared back without blinking, confident that her allegations against him were accurate.

'Where did you get that from?' Dave finally found his voice.

'It's all over the news baby, everyone now knows that the Inspector General was shot by someone who to me matched your description,' she replied.

'Well, I don't think I have to lie to you about my involvement but I'm quite sure you should know that the media would never report the accurate information and that's because they don't get it from honest sources but from the police who will distort it to their favour.' Dave continued, looking intently into her eyes. She placed her legs over each other and folded her arms with her bum still resting against the drawer as she listened . 'What did you hear on the news?'

'That the Inspector General and other police officers were injured when they went for an early morning raid at a suspicious building.' she answered.

Dave let out a deep breath and blinked. 'I don't know about the trueness of that but I didn't kill any police man,' Dave lied. 'The truth is I was there this morning for issues relating to my case but...' Dave hissed, he seemed to have lost words to explain himself.

'We're both NIS agents, don't lie to me Dave.' she said staring straight into his eyes. He looked away but she turned his face back to herself.

'Lizzy, it's a complicated and everything is not just the way it appears.''

'Then how is it? You killed police officers Dave, that was uncalled for.' She said as she got to her feet and began to walk around. 'No matter the urgency in the case, we are always urged to avoid killing innocent people but you didn't just kill innocent people, you killed other security officials who might just be on the same case with you. You've turned yourself against the government and the citizens.'

'Hey! Please lower your voice Lizzy,' Dave sprung up from the chair and turned to Lizzy who was still pacing around. 'Someone might be listening to us.'

'Someone might be listening to us?' Lizzy stopped and stared at him with an eyebrow raised and her hands on her waist. 'Do you know how many people would soon get to know that you were the man the news reported.'

'No one will know,' Dave tried to speak confidently, but his voice betrayed him. 'You're the only one that knows I was on bandage this morning.'

'Oh!' she shook her head and laughed. 'What's wrong with you Dave?'

Dave paused to ponder on her question. He faced down and drew in a deep breath. Was something really wrong with him, he thought in his mind. That morning he had taken sides with a criminal group instead of helping the police to make sure the criminals do not escape. But he wasn't stupid, he argued his sanity in his mind. He didn't fight against the police that morning as an enemy of the state or an enemy of the citizens and he didn't turn against them because he wanted to be the one to take credit for nailing Samantha Osman. He did because he knew that the Inspector General and his group of police officers were not there for official purposes and neither were they there to do something legal, he knew that there was definitely something hidden in their cupboards or why else would the Vice President be at the location of a police raid, disguised at such an early hour. He couldn't have let them go with Samantha Osman and her man, or else facts would have been distorted and the whole country would have been deceived by the two cunning top government official.

'Dave, Dave!' Lizzy screamed twice at him before he blinked in response.

Dave sighed again, 'It's a long story Lizzy, I can't tell you all now.'

'I'm not asking you to tell me all, I'm telling you that you've gotten yourself into a deep mess.' she said with a serious look on her face.

'Lizzy, as far as you don't tell anyone that you dressed me with the bandages this morning, no one else would know I was the one described.'

'Are you kidding me Dave?' she narrowed her eyes at him, her face with a surprised expression. 'The street cameras would provide them enough pictures to search for your features and get your full details.'

'I got that covered Lizzy,' Dave said and walked back to his seat. 'The Cameras commission won't find any footage to present if they're asked.'

'How sure are you about this?' She said as she began to walk back towards him. 'That road is a major one which has so many security cameras.'

'I know, but I got it covered already.'

Lizzy returned to the previous spot where she leaned against the drawer, she folded her arms again and stared at his face with doubts in her eyes.

'Listen Lizzy, I have acc...' Dave stopped and coughed. 'I know someone who has access to the Cameras commission database, he's taken care of the footages for me.'

'And how sure are you that the person didn't deceive you?' Lizzy asked, her doubts still obvious in her tone.

'Hundred percent sure,' Dave replied.

'Now what about Dan? He knows you were here with me this morning,' Lizzy said.

'Yes but he didn't wait to see how you dressed me up or which direction I went after that, besides I'm not the only one in this town who had a bandage on his head this morning. Dan wouldn't suspect anything except you tell him that the police' description matches my look after I was dressed up by you.'

'And you think I'll tell him?' Lizzy raised a brow.

Dave shrugged, 'I don't know, but I'm pleading with you not to.'

'He's a member of your team and you guys are also close friends, why don't you confide in him?' Lizzy asked, not knowing she had raised a sensitive issue.

Dave folded his lips in and shook his head. 'I can't really trust any secret into Dan's hands in this case,' he said and stopped to look at her face. 'Lizzy, I know we've worked together on several occasions and we were in the same team for close to ten months, but can I trust you with this?' he asked with a soft voice.

She squinted at him.

'I mean can I trust you? As a friend, not as a colleague whose loyalty is to the NIS alone.' Dave added to explain his question.

'What is it David? Tell me,' Lizzy said in a calming tone. She moved closer to him and squatted before him placing her hands on the armrest of his chair.

David stared at her silently for a moment before he finally spoke, 'Please get a chair to sit,' he said pointing to an empty chair.

Lizzy reached for the chair and pulled it closer, she sat very close to him with her knees touching his.
Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Oyinprince(m): 1:21am On Jul 23, 2017
Chap 8 Pt 10

Dave stared hard at her with his eyes widely open in shock and she stared back without blinking, confident that her allegations against him were accurate.

'Where did you get that from?' Dave finally found his voice.

'It's all over the news baby, everyone now knows that the Inspector General was shot by someone who to me matched your description,' she replied.

'Well, I don't think I have to lie to you about my involvement but I'm quite sure you should know that the media would never report the accurate information and that's because they don't get it from honest sources but from the police who will distort it to their favour.' Dave continued, looking intently into her eyes. She placed her legs over each other and folded her arms with her bum still resting against the drawer as she listened . 'What did you hear on the news?'

'That the Inspector General and other police officers were injured when they went for an early morning raid at a suspicious building.' she answered.

Dave let out a deep breath and blinked. 'I don't know about the trueness of that but I didn't kill any police man,' Dave lied. 'The truth is I was there this morning for issues relating to my case but...' Dave hissed, he seemed to have lost words to explain himself.

'We're both NIS agents, don't lie to me Dave.' she said staring straight into his eyes. He looked away but she turned his face back to herself.

'Lizzy, it's a complicated and everything is not just the way it appears.''

'Then how is it? You killed police officers Dave, that was uncalled for.' She said as she got to her feet and began to walk around. 'No matter the urgency in the case, we are always urged to avoid killing innocent people but you didn't just kill innocent people, you killed other security officials who might just be on the same case with you. You've turned yourself against the government and the citizens.'

'Hey! Please lower your voice Lizzy,' Dave sprung up from the chair and turned to Lizzy who was still pacing around. 'Someone might be listening to us.'

'Someone might be listening to us?' Lizzy stopped and stared at him with an eyebrow raised and her hands on her waist. 'Do you know how many people would soon get to know that you were the man the news reported.'

'No one will know,' Dave tried to speak confidently, but his voice betrayed him. 'You're the only one that knows I was on bandage this morning.'

'Oh!' she shook her head and laughed. 'What's wrong with you Dave?'

Dave paused to ponder on her question. He faced down and drew in a deep breath. Was something really wrong with him, he thought in his mind. That morning he had taken sides with a criminal group instead of helping the police to make sure the criminals do not escape. But he wasn't stupid, he argued his sanity in his mind. He didn't fight against the police that morning as an enemy of the state or an enemy of the citizens and he didn't turn against them because he wanted to be the one to take credit for nailing Samantha Osman. He did because he knew that the Inspector General and his group of police officers were not there for official purposes and neither were they there to do something legal, he knew that there was definitely something hidden in their cupboards or why else would the Vice President be at the location of a police raid, disguised at such an early hour. He couldn't have let them go with Samantha Osman and her man, or else facts would have been distorted and the whole country would have been deceived by the two cunning top government official.

'Dave, Dave!' Lizzy screamed twice at him before he blinked in response.

Dave sighed again, 'It's a long story Lizzy, I can't tell you all now.'

'I'm not asking you to tell me all, I'm telling you that you've gotten yourself into a deep mess.' she said with a serious look on her face.

'Lizzy, as far as you don't tell anyone that you dressed me with the bandages this morning, no one else would know I was the one described.'

'Are you kidding me Dave?' she narrowed her eyes at him, her face with a surprised expression. 'The street cameras would provide them enough pictures to search for your features and get your full details.'

'I got that covered Lizzy,' Dave said and walked back to his seat. 'The Cameras commission won't find any footage to present if they're asked.'

'How sure are you about this?' She said as she began to walk back towards him. 'That road is a major one which has so many security cameras.'

'I know, but I got it covered already.'

Lizzy returned to the previous spot where she leaned against the drawer, she folded her arms again and stared at his face with doubts in her eyes.

'Listen Lizzy, I have acc...' Dave stopped and coughed. 'I know someone who has access to the Cameras commission database, he's taken care of the footages for me.'

'And how sure are you that the person didn't deceive you?' Lizzy asked, her doubts still obvious in her tone.

'Hundred percent sure,' Dave replied.

'Now what about Dan? He knows you were here with me this morning,' Lizzy said.

'Yes but he didn't wait to see how you dressed me up or which direction I went after that, besides I'm not the only one in this town who had a bandage on his head this morning. Dan wouldn't suspect anything except you tell him that the police' description matches my look after I was dressed up by you.'

'And you think I'll tell him?' Lizzy raised a brow.

Dave shrugged, 'I don't know, but I'm pleading with you not to.'

'He's a member of your team and you guys are also close friends, why don't you confide in him?' Lizzy asked, not knowing she had raised a sensitive issue.

Dave folded his lips in and shook his head. 'I can't really trust any secret into Dan's hands in this case,' he said and stopped to look at her face. 'Lizzy, I know we've worked together on several occasions and we were in the same team for close to ten months, but can I trust you with this?' he asked with a soft voice.

She squinted at him.

'I mean can I trust you? As a friend, not as a colleague whose loyalty is to the NIS alone.' Dave added to explain his question.

'What is it David? Tell me,' Lizzy said in a calming tone. She moved closer to him and squatted before him placing her hands on the armrest of his chair.

David stared at her silently for a moment before he finally spoke, 'Please get a chair to sit,' he said pointing to an empty chair.

Lizzy reached for the chair and pulled it closer, she sat very close to him with her knees touching his.

1 Like

Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Oyinprince(m): 1:41am On Jul 23, 2017
'Right now, I'm working on Samantha Osman's case and that's what have led me into this situation.' he started after adjusting his seating position. Lizzy paid him full attention especially after hearing him mention Samantha Osman. 'You know she has been killing top citizens of the country; government officials, both past and current. You also know about her last attempt on the Vice President's life failed when the bullet hit the wrong place. I've done a lot of work since I was given this case and I've discovered that it's more than just random assassinations, all the deaths and the main victims are connected except for the late Rivers State Governor whose connection with the others we've not been able to see.'

'Of course, any reasonable agent should know that the deaths are connected,' Lizzy put in.

'Yea,' Dave continued. 'The Vice President appears to be the next in line on her list and the intelligent man was lucky he discovered quickly that he was next, his preventive measures are what has been keeping him till now. The Vice President has recruited his friend, the Inspector General to work with him to hide this secret that he has which the assassin wants to get him for and that they'll do by capturing and silencing her.'

'I don't still understand,' Lizzy frowned.

'You see, the Vice President has a dirty secret ; something he's done in the past together with the other victims of Samantha Osman and maybe some others we don't know yet. This dirty secret is the cause for the haunt; so the Vice President is as desperate to keep the past secret as he is desperate to live. To keep his secret, he has involved the Inspector General in his illegal activities, so they're going after Samantha both illegally and legally. Legally through the public activities of the police geared towards nabbing Samantha and illegally through the hidden activities the Inspector General makes his boys do. That's why the police is not truthful in handling the case, they don't want the public to have any view of Samantha as someone killing people for their past evil deeds but see her as an enemy killing innocent people. They distort the information released to the media every time. For example, the news media reported that Samantha Osman tried to kill her men's parents and Stephanie Williams but the truth is that she rescued these people from the kidnappers who I suspect to be Hoodlums working for the Vice President...'

'I don't get,' Lizzy cut in. 'Isn't it the police that intercepted her and took Stephanie Williams and those old couples to City Gate Hospital?'

'No, that's what they made the media report but Samantha was the one who rescued them and drove them to the hospital. The Inspector General lied when he made claims that the person who took them to the hospital was a female officer, it was Samantha and not a police officer.'

'It was confirmed by the hospital and the patients.'

'The police paid the patients and the hospital workers to lie, and they also drugged Stephanie Williams to make her lose her memory, I got the accurate information from her before she was drugged.'

'Hmmm...'

'There are several other things the public have the wrong view about too and that's what I'm trying to clear. I don't want this case to end without all the criminals getting their deserved punishment; these includes Samantha herself, her sponsors and her victims if truly they are guilty. This morning, they wanted to kill her finally and they planned on doing it silently but I stopped them because if she dies now, there would be no way the Vice President would be punished for his evil deeds.'

'No, so you want her to kill the Vice President first?'

'No, I want her and the Vice President alive. She's an evidence of the Vice President crimes and her death would give him an opportunity to cover his sins completely.'

'But why is Dan not assisting you?'

'Dan cannot assist me here, I'm hiding things from him.' Dave looked away. 'I suspect the NIS Chairman has been bribed by the NIS Chairman, he threatened me and gave me some money after I agreed also and I'm sure he's done the same with Dave .'

Lizzy opened her mouth in shock.

'Lizzy, this is meant for your ears alone.' Dave warned.

'Sure, nobody else would hear it from me.' She promised. 'But where is Samantha Osman now?'

'There's somewhere I suspect she's hiding with her men, and that's where I need your help.'

______

'Tarasha!' Chief Gab's voice came blaring through the phone speaker as the call was answered, Cole had to take it far from his ears for comfort.

'No Chief, she's not here yet. I'm the one calling back.' Cole said after putting the phone on loud speakers for he and Henry to listen.

'Have your delivered my message to her?'

'No Chief, you should know she's in a very serious situation for someone else to be handling her phone. Or has someone else spoken on her behalf to you before?'

There was silence for some seconds before the Chief replied, 'What situation is she in?'

'She's terribly injured and receiving treatment right now. The Vice President got another assassin group to counter us,' Cole replied.

'So Tarasha could not handle another assassin group? I thought she already handled the best in Nigeria, the Nanl Gang .'

'Yes but this new guy isn't a Nigerian assassin.'

'What do you mean?'

'There's no time to explain right now Chief, we need your help urgently to stay safe. The police and this other assassin group are seriously on our tail and they've discovered our location already. Tarasha is down and it will take more than a week for her to be well enough to defend herself or fight back. We need a facility where we can hide until she's strong enough, if we don't leave here tonight, we might get captured by the police.'

There was total silence for more than thirty seconds.

'Chief, are you there?' Cole asked.

'I'll call you back later.' the voice sounded low and the call ended.

'I guess the Chief is scared,' Cole said to Henry, putting back the phone on the table.

'What do we now?'

'We have to wait for him, we can't just launch out without knowing where to go.' Cole replied.

'But what if the car returns anytime soon, it was there for more than an hour, it looks like it went to get more of their men.'

'We can't still leave now, here is safer than anywhere else we can run to. The other option is if the boss gets well enough to speak to us.'

Both men remained in silence for the next couple of minutes, each one cleaving to his own thoughts and worries.

'Where are you going to?' Cole stared at Henry who had just risen to his feet.

'I'm going to check on Omotara,' Henry replied.

'Come on sit and allow the nurse do her work well,' Cole said giving him a reprimanding look.

'She should be done by now, besides, she's the one calling, I think she needs our attention.' Henry replied, displaying the screen of his phone to Cole. There was an incoming call.

'Alright, I'll join you shortly.' Cole said, waving him off. 'But answer that call, she might just have something urgent to tell you.' Cole added before Henry got to the door.

________

**20 minutes later**

'But Chief, why have you made such an urgent decision, I thought you said you'll only return after you meet with her.' Chief Nonso's voice sounded through the phone with a surprised tone.

'I can't wait anymore, besides she's in trouble now and I don't think I can help her right now. I have to help myself by leaving immediately else I'll be in trouble if I'm still here when she's caught.' Chief Gab replied.

'Oh! That's serious, isn't there anything else could do?'

'The only thing I know I can do is to leave as soon as possible.'

'It's okay Chief, I wish you safety.'

_____

5pm

'I'll be back tonight to give her some drugs,' Tomi said, looking at Tarasha's face on the bed she laid. Cole and Henry stood at the other side of the bed, listening to her as she gave instructions on what to do while she's away. 'I have to go now,' she said as she straightened her dress. She picked her handbag from the seat it was and began to walk away.

Cole walked up to her and stopped her by holding her hands. 'Tomi, thank you so much for coming.' he said in a calm tone, both of them staring at each other's faces.

'It's nothing to thank me for, it's okay as far as I keep getting my bank credit alerts.' she replied, unsmiling.

'Thank you so much,' Cole said again and grabbed her in a warm embrace. The embrace lasted for more than twenty seconds before Cole released her.

She felt a bit embarrassed but tried to comport herself. 'You're welcome,' she said, forcing on a smile.

Cole still held her with his two hands by her elbow. His hands left her hands and found it's way to the back of her head where he rubbed her hair gently. Then he pulled her face gently to himself and took her mouth in his, the kiss lasted for more than thirty seconds.

Tomi gasped and forced out another smile, the look on her face showed the embarrassment she tried to hide as she saw Henry smiling behind.

'Please Henry, can you help see her off.' Cole said to him as he turned back.

'Okay,' Henry agreed and walked up to Tomi as Cole walked back to Tarasha's bed.

'Tomi, please do not tell anyone about this place.' Cole said to her. She nodded back in response.

Henry returned seven minutes later and found Cole seated on a plastic chair beside Tarasha's seat. He had his legs crossed and a tablet device in his hands.

'I never knew you were in love with her,' Henry said as he proceeded towards the bed.

'In love with who?' Cole raised his eyebrow to look at him.

'In love with the nurse,' Henry replied. 'No one says thank you to a nurse my hugging her so tight and kissing her like that.'

Cole chuckled. 'It worked then,' he said and turned his focus back to the tablet device.

'What worked?' Henry stared at him.

'The trick,' Cole replied, shaking his legs playfully. 'If you can think I'm in love with her, then she must feel the same way too. It's just a trick to stir up her emotions and her loyalty. Girls are easily deceived.'

'That was just a trick?' Come on, I'm not a kid.' Henry smiled doubtingly. 'You couldn't have kissed her as passionately as that.'

'Yes, you're right, I didn't really intend to kiss her so passionately but it took me so long to fix the device at the back of her hair.'

'Huh? Which device?'

'I attached a tracker to her hair.' Cole stated. 'It will only take a passionate kiss for her not to notice anything going on.'

Henry laughed. 'Oh my God! You mean that kiss was just to fix a tracker to her hair?'

'Definitely, why should I be in love with a LovePeddler?' Cole eyed him.

Henry chuckled, 'It just looked too real'.

'You have...' Cole was about to say something when they heard a soft voice. Both of them paused and their gazes turned to Tarasha.

'Has she left already?' Tarasha asked in a weak voice.

'Yes, she's gone.' Henry answered, running to her. He stopped at the bed and stared down at her face with his face full of smiles like a father who was watching his newly delivered baby. Cole also got up and stood by his side.

'We need to move,' Tarasha said. She tried to adjust herself and sit up but she couldn't as her body was still weak. Cole offered to help her up but she refused politely, 'Thanks, don't bother.'

'Where do we go to boss?' Cole felt a bit happy now that his boss was talking, he was sure to get directions even if she couldn't act by herself yet.

'For now, we'll move to the underground facility, Henry knows the way there. You just need to get the access cards from my room.' she replied.

_______

'The Inspector General will survive, the doctors have just confirmed it.' a female journalist was reporting the news on television. 'The police have still not confirmed the identity of the man with the bandage on his head and nothing has been said about the reason for the early morning raid.'

The scene faded away and a newscaster continued with the other items on the news.

'These guys were just so stupid, how could they even allow themselves to be traced there?' Rex said to himself as he arranged the instruments and weapons neatly into his backpack.

'Boss, I think Cole should have a hand in this. He must have followed Tarasha to where you met with her and must have hidden somewhere to watch you people fight.' Stainless said to him, bringing forth a set of knives he was sent to get.

Rex turned to face him with a disgusted look on his face, 'And who was supposed to be watching out for Cole?'

Stainless faced down on seeing the angry look on Rex' face, he regretted opening his mouth to speak.

'I'll make sure you pay for any other mistake you make,' Rex hissed and returned to his work. He arranged the knives and a line of rope into the bag and zipped up the opening. He picked a neat nylon bag on the floor and put it into the second opening. He pulled up the bag and handed it to Stainless after zipping up every opening. 'We'll study the building images before moving tonight, I know they must have put up security measures to wade off intruders but what we'll do is to find out strategic points where we can hide and find these structures they put in place, then we'll find a way to put off all their security measures or evade them silently. But before we do all these, we must first have confirmed that they are in. And if after confirmation, our plans to escape their security measures don't work, we'll have to return to plan for another day.'

'But why don't we just set up bombs to explode the whole place once we confirm they're inside there?'

'We might end up killing more than just Tarasha and her men that way, I've considered it and I don't think the Vice President will like it. But we will have no choice if our plan for tonight doesn't work, we'll blow off the whole place with an explosive which is powerful enough to have great impact even to the underground building if they have any.'

Read 5 more episodes on www.youngicee.com

2 Likes

Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Nmaglit: 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
Oyin nice work but nawa for chief Gab

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Pinkfeet: 11:36am On Jul 24, 2017
nice one oyin
chief Gab nawa for you ooo , naso life be u kon run for your own life now don't trasha go kill you.
Rex your dealt is near.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by nkemdave(m): 7:19am On Jul 25, 2017
Why now, Chief Gab

1 Like

Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by manuel80(m): 10:29am On Jul 26, 2017
Damn! !!!
Trust me I haven't read something as good as this in months

All I kept wondering when I started reading this piece was if oyinprince wasnt part of the scriptwriters of Nikita

This is captivating, a masterpiece, nice setup and great story line

Well done man
I just don't know how else to appreciate u for this but well done.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by queenitee(f): 11:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
I'm still inlove with this story
Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by nkemdave(m): 12:12pm On Jul 27, 2017
manuel80:
Damn! !!!

All I kept wondering when I started reading this piece was if oyinprince wasnt part of the scriptwriters of Nikita

Well done man

This is truely an interesting story. I almost alleged him to one of the scriptwriters of Nikita too
Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Oyinprince(m): 6:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
manuel80:
Damn! !!!

Well done man
Thanks man.
The funny thing is that I've not seen the movie Nikita, I've been wishing to since Donkross1 told me about it and other people have been comparing this story with it. But I guess I have to search for the this holiday

1 Like

Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Oyinprince(m): 6:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
Chap 8 Pt 11

7:30pm

'You have to go back to my room, I have more bags that we'll need there.' Tarasha said to Cole who was lifting up two traveling bags to allow her see.

Cole glanced at Henry, they had gone to Tarasha's room the first time together to select the access cards and some of the bags Tarasha instructed them to bring.

'He's not going with you,' Tarasha said to Cole who was already signaling to Henry for them to go together.

'Okay,' Cole bowed and left alone reluctantly.

Henry stepped closer to Tarasha after Henry closed the door. He was looking into her eyes as he wondered why she wanted him to wait, his closest guess was that she wanted to tell him something private and personal.

'Henry,' she called and he responded by raising his eyebrows expectantly. 'You'll go to the control rooms to disconnect the receiver from the control system, after that you turn off every network on the system. We will need them where we are moving to.'

'Oh!' Henry's shoulders dropped, he was expecting something different. 'But I don't know the passwords of all every network there.'

'I'm aware that you do not need a password to disconnect them, besides you already broke into some of them when you were left alone here.' she answered him.

Henry stared blankly at the wall for a while. 'Alright,' he sighed and turned away.

_____

'Good evening Mr Sylvester, ' Dakolo spoke into the phone in a calm and pleasant voice.

'Good evening Agent,' Mr Sylvester replied in his usual tone.

'How was work today?' Dakolo continued with the formalities.

'Fine sir, how about yours?' Mr Sylvester replied.

'It was good, thanks,' Dakolo said and cleared his throat to begin the main discussion. 'I'm calling you to find out about one of your staffs at the NSCC headquarters, or should I say someone who claims to be your staff. But I think I might have met him at your office once. I saw him this morning, he called himself Agent Dave.'

'Agent Dave!' Mr Sylvester exclaimed, his voice showing his surprise. 'Where did you see him? He's been away for sometime now.'

'I met him in town very early this morning,' Dakolo answered. 'For how long has he been away?'

'Just about four days now and we haven't received any message from him since his absence. All our efforts to reach him through his phone number and email address has been futile. Even his neighbors could not tell us of his whereabouts when we located and visited his house.'

'That's quite interesting,' Dakolo hummed.

'Where exactly did you see him sir? We need him here, most of his tasks have been left undone since he disappeared.'

'What position does he occupy in the Agency?' Dakolo asked, ignoring the man's question.

'He's a top official, he was handling the responsibilities of Evelyn Alexander and Henry E.G.' Mr Sylvester answered.

'Oh! That's a huge responsibility he has there. But since he left, did he ever send a message or give any suggestion about what he's up to?'

'No, no one has heard from him for the past few days he's been absent.'

'Okay, thank you Mr Sylvester. I'll see you in your office tomorrow to talk about this fully.'

'Okay, what time should I be expecting you?'

'I'll call you before I come, have a good night rest.'

____

8:29 pm

'Tomi, where are you?' Cole spoke into the phone. It was dark where he stood in front of the gate as the gate lights weren't turned on yet.

'I just dropped from the taxi and I'm walking down there now. You guys were the ones who asked me not to drop in front of your house.'

'It's okay, just hurry up, we need to lock the gate in few minutes time.'

'I'm here already!' Tomi sang in a melodious way which Cole hear both through the phone and also before him. He looked up and saw her smiling and waving at him as she walked towards the gate. He ended the call and put the phone into his pocket.

At that moment, the gate lights turned on and the place became brighter. Cole knew it was 8:30 pm as that was the planned time to switch on the lights, Tomi had delayed him for a long time.

'Hey!' Tomi flashed her teeth as she approached him.

'Hi, what took you so long?' he replied back with a fake smile.

'I didn't know I had to do so many other things,' she said as she entered into his opened embrace. She looked up and gave him a brief kiss after the embrace.

'Let's go in,' he said as he collected one of the bags she was holding. He opened the gate and allowed her in first.

As he entered, he thought about the change in her body language that night. She had felt embarrassed when he kissed her earlier that day but now she was the one initiating a kiss. She probably could have taken some time to think about the whole situation after she left and decided to enjoy the moment with him.

He smiled and followed behind her after locking the gate. 'Hope you didn't forget anything?'

'No, I didn't.' she answered, waiting for him to level up with him. 'I will bring more of the things I need to add tomorrow.'

'Hmm,' Cole hummed as he took her hands in his. He also noticed her change of clothes and the short sexy gown she was putting on now. She also had a makeup on and her hair was styled differently. Cole needed no other explanation as to why she came late, it was obvious she had taken the time to beatify herself before coming.

____

Meanwhile, two other people were watching at the other side of the road.

'I don't know who that girl is, but that's the guy who rescued Samantha Osman this morning.' Dave said to Lizzy who was seated at the passengers' side of his car.

'Is this picture clear enough?' Lizzy asked, showing him a picture she had taken of Cole and Tomi at the front of the gate just immediately after the gate lights came on.

'It should be,' Dave took the device from her and placed his fingers on it to zoom the picture. Cole's face was shown clearly but only Tomi's side view was captured. 'With this, I can do something.' Dave added.

'Cool, so are we good to go?' she asked, putting on her seatbelt already.

'Oh Ye...' Dave almost answered, already putting on his seatbelt too but his mouth was left agape as he saw something. His eyes followed the movement of a vehicle at the other side of the carriageway.

'What's that?' Lizzy asked, trying to see what he was looking at.

'Nothing, I just thought I saw someone I know.' Dave strapped on the seatbelt and started the engine and trafficator. He took some few seconds to observe the road through the side mirror before driving into it.

As they drove off, another car parked at the same spot they left.

_____

8:45pm

Lizzy wondered what the movement was all about as the bags she was given to carry now was heavier than the one she brought with her. Cole had put her bags into a bigger one and asked her to help him with it and another big one. Little did she know she had more to do that night.

'We're moving to our underground facility,' Cole had said to her and without any further explanation began to ask her to help him.

Henry navigated Tarasha gently out from the medical lab on the wheelchair she was placed to the corridor where Cole and Tomi were waiting for them. Tomi was the first to turn back and see them coming, she was surprised that Tarasha was awake already.

'Hey! What are you doing up already?' she shouted watching them as they approached. 'She's still supposed to be resting on the bed for now, who woke her up?' she turned and asked Cole who gave her no response. She turned back towards Tarasha and Henry and shone her eyes at Tarasha as they got to them.

'Good evening nurse,' Tarasha greeted, looking up into her eyes. 'I hope you're ready?'

Tomi turned to look at Cole, not understanding what Tarasha meant by asking if she was ready.

'Did you bring everything you need?' Tarasha asked again.

'Yes, your royal Majesty,' Tomi answered in a teasing way, folding her arms and wondering who this lady speaking in an authoritative voice was.

'Good,' Tarasha nodded and signaled for Henry to keep wheeling her.

Cole held Tomi back by the shoulder as Henry wheeled Tarasha out of the corridor. She turned back to him with a surprised look on her face, 'Hey! You never really told me who that girl is.' she said to Cole.

'Be careful Tomi, that's my boss.'

'Your boss? That girl?' Tomi still had a surprised expression on her face, wondering how Cole who was next to Don in the Nanl Gang could agree to be submissive to a young lady.

'Yes, she is. And she's the one called Samantha Osman in case you don't know,' Cole added and picked up his bags from the floor, leaving her standing dumbfounded.

Tomi stood speechless for some seconds, her expression had changed to a shocked one when she heard that the girl, her patient was Samantha Osman. She didn't expect that Samantha Osman was someone she would easily see like that and she had also never imagined her to be a young lady, she was expecting someone far older that the age she was seeing now.

'Can we go now please, they're waiting for us.' Cole returned to get her.

She quickly picked up her bags and walked away with Cole.

'Who's taking charge of the security cameras when we get down there?' Tarasha asked as they proceeded further after Cole and Tomi had joined them.

'I will take care of that,' Henry replied after taking a glance at Cole.

'That means Cole would be in charge of the weapons,' Tarasha said as they got to the entrance of the study which led to the underground.

Cole dropped his bag and moved forward to clear the five other bags that were at the entrance, earlier placed there by him. He opened the door and Henry wheeled Tarasha into the study. Henry walked straight to the place the wall clock was and brought it down, he inserted the card into the reader and punched in the codes, the wall split into two before him.

He turned back and spoke to Tarasha, 'How do we stop the timer from reading?'

'You don't need to stop it, it hasn't started reading yet' she replied him.

'But it'll start once someone steps in,' Henry said.

'I changed the process yesterday, it would not read.' she said and tried to wheel herself but couldn't use her hands properly.

Henry walked to her and held the wheelchair in readiness to move but he stopped on remembering that he had to carry her down the stairs. He turned to look at Cole who was staring in surprise at the opened door of the underground. 'Cole, you gotta assist me with the wheelchair.' he said and lifted Tara into his hands, balancing a hand at the back of her knees and the other at her back.

Cole moved further inside and dropped his bags at one side, then he pulled the wheelchair after Henry who proceeded with Tarasha in his hands.

1 Like

Re: Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge by Oyinprince(m): 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
He followed down the stairs until they got to the landing, he positioned it properly and Henry dropped Tarasha back on the wheelchair carefully.

'Henry, I need to have a bath tonight.' Tarasha said in a soft tone as he dropped her on the chair.

'Ermm... Thank God the nurse is here, she will help us with that.' Henry said, looking towards the nurse who was now standing on the first step of the stairs.

'No, you will do it.' Tarasha said in an instructive tone.

'Huh?' Henry shot her a shocked look.

_____

'There's no sign of movement in the compound yet,' Rex said to himself although loud enough for Stainless who sat beside him to hear. He had a headset covering his ears which he used to listened to what was going on behind the gate. They had attached a listening chip to the gate which could grab voice from anywhere in the compound as far as it wasn't even protected by a wall.

'Their neighbors confirmed that a man and a woman entered not too long before we arrived,' Stainless said to Rex.

'I know and I'm sure people are in the building but we can't tell yet if the people we want are the ones who are inside; Cole and Tarasha.'

'I think they are the ones; the guy could have been Cole or Henry and the girl must be Samantha.'

Rex shot a cold look at him, 'Samantha couldn't have recuperated enough to walk, it has to be someone else.'

There was silence for the next ten minutes which Rex used to listen more. After that he handed over the headset to Stainless and picked a backpack from the backseat, then he got out of the car and headed towards the building.

____

**NIS Underground Office**

A neat cropped photograph of Cole could be seen displayed on the desktop screen, Dave was seated behind the system. With the aid of the mouse, he selected and labeled the different features on Cole's face one after the other. Then he clicked on the 'search' button just below the picture and a dialog box to show the processing progress displayed.

After searching for about five minutes, the dialog box indicated the completion of the process with the word 'FOUND'. Dave clicked on 'OK' just below the main word and a new tab opened on the window. It loaded five seconds and loaded the full profile of Cole, showing his full name, his date of birth and other birth details, his parent's information and every some of his other personal details.

_____

11:30am

The new sitting room was a beautiful one, carefully organized and decorated but not as big as the one in the main building. Cole and Tomi had taken time to clean up the living room and two other rooms after they moved in all the loads. The underground facility had other rooms but only the living room, kitchen, two bedrooms and the restrooms were for domestic purposes, the other rooms were either weapons' stores, computer rooms or empty.

'I thought I was supposed to only work as a nurse here, how come I had to join you clean up the place?' Tomi spoke for the first time since they finished cleaning up. She and Cole were the only ones in the living room, Henry had gone with Tarasha to bath and dress and dress her up.

'Don't talk as if you did any thorough clean up, the place wasn't dirty, it was only a little bit dusty.' Cole replied her.

'Oh! But how come I had to join you at all?'

'Why are you complaining after we're done with it? You didn't say anything when I asked you to join me,' Cole said.

'I didn't know we were going to work so much,' she replied.

Cole chuckled. He got up from the sofa and walked to her, he sat on the arm of the chair and placed a hand around her neck. 'You don't have anything else to talk about, that's why you're complaining, right?' he said, looking into her face.

'Oh! You think I'm just complaining because I want to talk?' she eyed him.

He sighed. 'Okay, Tomi.' He said, raising up his hands in the air. 'You win, I'm sorry for making you work like that.' he tilted his face and made a funny expression at her. 'Are you okay now?'

She responded by giving him a light playful slap on the face. He smiled and grabbed her hand.

'Wait! Will we continue to see after I finish the treatment here?' she stopped playing and asked.

'Huh?' he raised his eyebrows, looking into her eyes directly. He knew he had sparked off some feelings in her when he kissed her earlier but he wasn't ready to return whatever feeling she was developing for him, he had only done that to attach the tracking and recording chip to her hair. At that moment, he remembered that he had not checked if the tracker was still in her hair or it had fallen down when she had her bath. But he was quite sure of the former, the kind of hair she plaited would require her to cover her hair while bathing so that it wouldn't get wet and that meant she wouldn't have touched the hair while bathing except while she rearranged it.

'I mean, will you reach me again after tomorrow when I leave here?' she explained.

'Where are you going to?' He questioned her.

'Going back home and to my job of course,' she replied.

'I told Tarasha that you can cook,' Cole said dryly.

'And what does that mean?' she squinted.

'The boss wants you to remain here,' Cole replied. 'You think we would have allowed you know of this underground facility if you weren't going to join us.'

'But...But I can't stay here, I'm not prepared to stay with you here, besides I've got a new job I have to go back to.'

'You don't have to go back to any job, you have another here, you'll get paid monthly and I assure you, she pays nicely.'

'No, but I can't just leave everything like that,' she argued.

'Tomi, I advice that you don't reject this offer,' Cole said in a serious tone, getting to to his feet.

'But...' she stammered uncontrollably.

'Listen Tomi, you have all you need here,' Cole said, taking a squat position before her. He placed his elbows gently on her laps and looked into her eyes. 'You don't need to go back where you were working with the street thugs and riffraffs, the boss will pay you well.'

'Its just that...'

'Shhh...' he hushed her and placed a finger on her lips as he rose slowly and brought his face closer to hers. His lips touched hers softly and withdrew almost immediately, he looked into her eyes as he placed his hands on gently on her neck and covered her mouth with his. His fingers found it's way into her hair and he was able to locate the device, he took it out gently and dropped it behind the chair. He tried to break the kiss but she wasn't ready to let him go yet as she continued to pull him closer.

'Hmm...' someone cleared his throat behind them. They quickly broke away from each other and Cole turned back. Henry had just wheeled Tarasha into the living room, she had been bathed and had changed into a white top and white shorts. Henry also looked refreshed, he had also changed his clothes and had his hair neatly combed.

'You guys are going to stay in the same room tonight, you should have been patient enough.' Tarasha said as Henry wheeled her to the middle of the living room. 'Cole, you can have your seat.' she said and waited for Cole to respond. Henry also joined Cole on the three seater sofa directly in front of Tarasha. 'What's your name nurse?' She turned to Tomi with a smile.

'Tomi,' she replied with mixed feelings of fear and confusion. Her eyes met an encouraging look on Cole's face.

'To me,' Tarasha said, pronouncing the name in a funny way.

'Tomi,' the nurse corrected.

'Tomi,' Tarasha pronounced again, getting it right this time.

'Yes, Tomi.' the nurse nodded.

'What exactly is wrong with me? I've not been able to use my hands well, other parts of my body have also been so weak.'

'I don't really know what know what happened to you, so I can't say or guess what the problem is. We will have to use an hospital facility to be really sure at this moment,' Tomi answered, mentioning her words carefully and one after the other and also glancing at Cole frequently.

'I was tortured by the enemy group and I also have a bullet wound on my back, I see that you redressed it earlier. ' Tarasha said to her.

'Yes, I did. I only hope it wasn't soaked by water when you had a bath. I thought I was supposed to bath you tonight,' Tomi replied.

Tarasha smiled and her eyes met with Henry's, 'I can't really say if it was touched by water or not.'

'I did not allow water to get into...' Henry said with his eyes blinking as he felt shy about owning up to have bathed an unclad woman.'

'I can't really trust that word,' Tarasha cut in with a kind of mocking smile. 'I need to get a more thorough bath tomorrow, I could even tell he closed his eyes when he got to some parts on my body.' she said looking at Henry.

Cole could not help but burst into laughter and Tarasha joined in the laughter.

'Well, I'm happy he did it anyways.' Tarasha said after laughing. 'So nurse, I'm aware you've him drugs for me already.'

'Yes, I did.'

'Thank you. And I also want to believe you're aware that you have a job here.'

Tomi frowned and took a glance at Cole's face.

'Oh! I don't mean the one you do in the room with him,' Tarasha said chuckling. 'You have an official one to do with me.'

'Yes, I'm aware.' Tomi finally answered shyly.

'Good! I hope I get well as soon as I want but whether or not I do, we'll start with what we have to do immediately.'

Read 5 more episodes on www.youngicee.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (48) (Reply)

Story: Taking Chances / Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. / Meant To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 334
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.