Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,797 members, 7,798,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Today Is Sunday: How Do We Worship God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today Is Sunday: How Do We Worship God (4422 Views)

How Do We Worship God In Spirit And Truth ? / Donald Trump; "We Worship God......." Epic Reply From Atheists (screenshots) / Which is the Best Posture to take when we worship God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is Sunday: How Do We Worship God by RiversWatchDog(m): 1:31am On Oct 16, 2016
Hello everyone, we are in sunday, some of us are preparing to go to church, while some are still sleeping , my simple question:- how do we worship God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today Is Sunday: How Do We Worship God by TheOtherRoom: 6:28am On Oct 16, 2016
I intend to worship him in THEOTHERROOM grin
With my Aisha cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Today Is Sunday: How Do We Worship God by ahamonyeka(m): 6:32am On Oct 16, 2016
Am already worshiping God right from my bed and it does not really follow that I must go to church.

5 Likes

Re: Today Is Sunday: How Do We Worship God by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 16, 2016
i will worship God, today....... lalasticlala check dis one
Re: Today Is Sunday: How Do We Worship God by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 16, 2016
we are all here to worship and to praise you... (Yeah yeah)

And Father... We are so sincere to show you how much we love you. cool

Let all the worshipers in the house life up their hands and sing with me. Ignore the mumu below me cheesy
Re: Today Is Sunday: How Do We Worship God by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 16, 2016
I worship God by getting my Dìck wet on Sunday's..
Re: Today Is Sunday: How Do We Worship God by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:50am On Oct 16, 2016
Holy Trinity Catholic Church, Maitama. Loading.............

5 Likes

Re: Today Is Sunday: How Do We Worship God by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:50am On Oct 16, 2016
see question.

Some nairalanders don't go to church unless they hear that rice will be shared
Re: Today Is Sunday: How Do We Worship God by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:51am On Oct 16, 2016
Ifexxy:
i will worship God, today....... lalasticlala check dis one

Lalasticlala can't check this he's in church praying.....
Re: Today Is Sunday: How Do We Worship God by lemonys(m): 7:52am On Oct 16, 2016
I will go to church and feel the love of God and the love of fellow believers
Re: Today Is Sunday: How Do We Worship God by Benoxvals(m): 7:52am On Oct 16, 2016
I worship God in truth and with all my heart..afterall,the good heart of men is the dwelling place of God and the Holy Spirit.
Attending Sunday services na just JARA and is not a MUST.

1 Like

Re: Today Is Sunday: How Do We Worship God by Xtopher123(m): 7:53am On Oct 16, 2016
I don't need to visit any church.. There are 4 churches in my Close with their speakers blasting loud facing the street

Right in my bedroom I can decide to join any of their services, the only thing I won't join them in doing is offering..
Re: Today Is Sunday: How Do We Worship God by badaoyeyemi(f): 7:53am On Oct 16, 2016
My other name is Aisha grin
TheOtherRoom:
I intend to worship him in THEOTHERROOM grin
With my Aisha cheesy
Re: Today Is Sunday: How Do We Worship God by Phiniter(m): 7:53am On Oct 16, 2016
I Worship him in the Kitchen, Living room and the other room.
Re: Today Is Sunday: How Do We Worship God by raphieMontella: 7:58am On Oct 16, 2016
by staying at home and not dashing 10% percent of my income to my pastors.
Re: Today Is Sunday: How Do We Worship God by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 16, 2016
He don't need to be worshiped because he's none existent.

Psychologist has that talking to yourself, seeing things that are not there(illusion), having firm beliefs about things untrue(delusion) are all symptoms of schizophrenia.

1 Like

Re: Today Is Sunday: How Do We Worship God by yomi007k(m): 8:00am On Oct 16, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
kai....bahd gerl. laro sunday.
Re: Today Is Sunday: How Do We Worship God by raphieMontella: 8:01am On Oct 16, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
oya..come lets go grin grin

1 Like

Re: Today Is Sunday: How Do We Worship God by dokiOloye(m): 8:03am On Oct 16, 2016
Not a regular church goer sha,but catholic till I die,lol.
Meanwhile,I am worshipping God right now by attending to these niggurs.
Peace.

4 Likes

Re: Today Is Sunday: How Do We Worship God by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 16, 2016
I will worship God in my house, God is not man that tells u not to talk to this person because he barbs mohawk or because he doesn't go to church, church members sees their pastors as detmi-god, even Jesus in the bible dine with sinners
Re: Today Is Sunday: How Do We Worship God by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 16, 2016
aaronson:
He don't need to be worshiped because he's none existent.

Psychologist has that talking to yourself, seeing things that are not there(illusion), having firm beliefs about things untrue(delusion) are all symptoms of schizophrenia.
Re: Today Is Sunday: How Do We Worship God by JoBabs(m): 8:05am On Oct 16, 2016
ahamonyeka:
Am already worshiping God right from my bed and it does not really follow that I must go to church.

You must go ooooo... it's important...
Re: Today Is Sunday: How Do We Worship God by olumaxi(m): 8:09am On Oct 16, 2016
I'l worship him neither in d kitchen,the living room or the other room...i wil worship God at d upper room

1 Like

Re: Today Is Sunday: How Do We Worship God by badaoyeyemi(f): 8:11am On Oct 16, 2016
Wait duro na...wen am back from church we can then go to #Theotherroom
raphieMontella:

oya..come lets go grin grin
Re: Today Is Sunday: How Do We Worship God by jaymejate: 8:12am On Oct 16, 2016
Yep
Re: Today Is Sunday: How Do We Worship God by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 16, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: Today Is Sunday: How Do We Worship God by Miladi(f): 8:16am On Oct 16, 2016
I worship God (sole creator of the universe, Allah, chukwu or whatever name that one chooses to call him) every moment of my life. This I do through acts of kindness towards my fellow human beings. I am for humanism - if I do good I feel good and if I do bad I feel bad, also.

As far as I am concerned, every day is a special day - a Sunday is not different from a Monday etc.

The sole creator of the universe is for all that exists. And he has got no rival. Also, he never inspired anyone to write a so called holy books (undeniably those books are written by some of the great minds of the yore), therefore they aren't his words. He isn't petty.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Is Sunday: How Do We Worship God by Pidggin(f): 8:17am On Oct 16, 2016
Church things
Re: Today Is Sunday: How Do We Worship God by Einl(m): 8:17am On Oct 16, 2016
Op...nothing personal... but the topic and question is really dumb. Doesn't make sense.
Re: Today Is Sunday: How Do We Worship God by Adebayowest: 8:23am On Oct 16, 2016
Couldn't go to church today, I lost my Mother yesterday in Nigeria.
Re: Today Is Sunday: How Do We Worship God by MKO4ever(m): 8:23am On Oct 16, 2016
is it true that Christians do not worship God, or just that my Christian Nairalanders do not know the meaning of worshipping God.
The simple question by the OP is "how do you worship" and just none of the 25 comments so far has provided a good answer.
I know there's a difference between praising and worshipping God.
Christians are very good at praising God, but lack in worshipping God.

2 Likes

Re: Today Is Sunday: How Do We Worship God by ezechueze(m): 8:24am On Oct 16, 2016
OK

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / A Demon Spoted At The Top Of A Church In Italy(with Video) / Sex And Violence In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.