Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Ladies What Will Your Reply If Your Man Tells You This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Will Your Reply If Your Man Tells You This (6585 Views)

What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. / Reply As A Boyfriend!! What Will Be Your Reply If Your Babe Said This To You? / What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies What Will Your Reply If Your Man Tells You This by Ailinshukay: 2:13am On Oct 16, 2016
Ladies what will be your reply if your man tells you that you belong to his kitchen, living room and other rooms?

#Palmchat

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Your Reply If Your Man Tells You This by Nobody: 2:50am On Oct 16, 2016
grin

[size=18pt]Then I gonna tell him to show me how he gone use me in his kitchen, living room, bathroom, guest room or even in his stock room wink wink wink[/size]

Hope, he gets what I mean by tat...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Will Your Reply If Your Man Tells You This by dacovajnr: 2:57am On Oct 16, 2016
undecided
Re: Ladies What Will Your Reply If Your Man Tells You This by Nobody: 3:07am On Oct 16, 2016
I'd ask him if he lost his dog gone mind undecided am i his wife!!!!!
Re: Ladies What Will Your Reply If Your Man Tells You This by Luvdmx(m): 5:40am On Oct 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

[size=18pt]Then I gonna tell him to show me how he gone use me in his kitchen, living room, bathroom, guess room or even in his stock room wink wink wink[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Your Reply If Your Man Tells You This by mascot87(m): 6:42am On Oct 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

[size=18pt]Then I gonna tell him to show me how he gone use me in his kitchen, living room, bathroom, guest room or even in his stock room wink wink wink[/size]

Oh yea, I got your point. I'll f*ck u really bad in all of those places
Re: Ladies What Will Your Reply If Your Man Tells You This by daewoorazer(m): 6:47am On Oct 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Babe.. You obviously know what we do there.... How u doing pretty¿
Re: Ladies What Will Your Reply If Your Man Tells You This by falcon01: 7:18am On Oct 16, 2016
y'all are stupid Buhari was just tryna put some humor

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies What Will Your Reply If Your Man Tells You This by mikolo80: 7:29am On Oct 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I'd ask him if he lost his dog gone mind undecided am i his wife!!!!!
what if he has ringed you
Re: Ladies What Will Your Reply If Your Man Tells You This by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 16, 2016
Then I'll tell him to find the nearest farm, forest and closest war. He belongs in those places.
Re: Ladies What Will Your Reply If Your Man Tells You This by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 16, 2016
mikolo80:
what if he has ringed you
then that's an entirely different matter
But er....he need 1 learn 2 phrase things better.
It sounds so chauvinistic
Re: Ladies What Will Your Reply If Your Man Tells You This by mikolo80: 7:45am On Oct 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
then that's an entirely different matter
But er....he need 1 learn 2 phrase things better.
It sounds so chauvinistic
what if like our president he gives you all he can afford and has never tried to clip your wings and only said this rough phrase cos you embarrassed him in public
Re: Ladies What Will Your Reply If Your Man Tells You This by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 16, 2016
mikolo80:
what if like our president he gives you all he can afford and has never tried to clip your wings and only said this rough phrase cos you embarrassed him in public
I'm American. And if he talk 2 me like this in public as a so called punishment, i'ma show him just how crazy American can be grin
Re: Ladies What Will Your Reply If Your Man Tells You This by mikolo80: 7:53am On Oct 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I'm American. And if he talk 2 me like this in public as a so called punishment, i'ma show him just how crazy American can be grin
you ready for the divorce
Re: Ladies What Will Your Reply If Your Man Tells You This by falconey(m): 7:55am On Oct 16, 2016
a woman who doesn't have her husband's back belongs to the kitchen.
Re: Ladies What Will Your Reply If Your Man Tells You This by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 16, 2016
mikolo80:
you ready for the divorce
A divorce is too simple
1st I'ma take him to court for the emotional damage the public shaming he gave caused me.
~
Then I'll divorce him and collect a fat alimony payout.
I wanna hit his wallet, were it hurts most smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Will Your Reply If Your Man Tells You This by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
falconey:
a woman who doesn't have her husband's back belongs to the kitchen.
er ...what does that even mean undecided
Re: Ladies What Will Your Reply If Your Man Tells You This by mikolo80: 5:17am On Oct 17, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
A divorce is too simple
1st I'ma take him to court for the emotional damage the public shaming he gave caused me.
~
Then I'll divorce him and collect a fat alimony payout.
I wanna hit his wallet, were it hurts most smiley
in Nigeria?
Are you high?
Hahahah
It's in Yankee you can do all that one
That's why there are so many pussywhipped gay gays upandan trying to get away from you feminists
Enjoy the loneliness or the beta males you're breeding
Re: Ladies What Will Your Reply If Your Man Tells You This by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 17, 2016
mikolo80:
in Nigeria?
Are you high?
Hahahah
It's in Yankee you can do all that one
That's why there are so many pussywhipped gay gays upandan trying to get away from you feminists
Enjoy the loneliness or the beta males you're breeding
mmm. If you want make i dey demonstrate that wippin' ? smiley On you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Will Your Reply If Your Man Tells You This by mikolo80: 6:43am On Oct 17, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
mmm. If you want make i dey demonstrate that wippin' ? smiley On you
sorry hon
You're underage (I'm way too old)
And pussry cannot whip me

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Your Reply If Your Man Tells You This by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 17, 2016
mikolo80:
sorry hon
You're underage (I'm way too old)
And pussry cannot whip me
I'm grown up angry and capable of delivering on my offer above grin
Re: Ladies What Will Your Reply If Your Man Tells You This by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 17, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I'm grown up angry and capable of delivering on my offer above grin
grin Feeling funky grin
Re: Ladies What Will Your Reply If Your Man Tells You This by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 17, 2016
Running204:
grin Feeling funky grin
Re: Ladies What Will Your Reply If Your Man Tells You This by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 17, 2016
Re: Ladies What Will Your Reply If Your Man Tells You This by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 17, 2016
Running204:
shocked tongue
get outta here angry tongue
Re: Ladies What Will Your Reply If Your Man Tells You This by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 17, 2016

Re: Ladies What Will Your Reply If Your Man Tells You This by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 17, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
get outta here angry tongue
grin grin

Re: Ladies What Will Your Reply If Your Man Tells You This by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 17, 2016
Running204:
tongue
wait! Did you just call me a b!tch?! undecided
Re: Ladies What Will Your Reply If Your Man Tells You This by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 17, 2016
Hornyyy, you must be joking
Re: Ladies What Will Your Reply If Your Man Tells You This by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 17, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
wait! Did you just call me a b!tch?! undecided
angry lipsrsealed No!
Re: Ladies What Will Your Reply If Your Man Tells You This by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 17, 2016
Running204:
angry lipsrsealed No!
well,yer meme did angry
Anyway,i know you?
Re: Ladies What Will Your Reply If Your Man Tells You This by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 17, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
well,yer meme did angry
Anyway,i know you?
Do u need to know every body on here,before u talk to them?? Funky things grin wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is This Attitude Trending Among Women? / “lekki Girls Use Their Bodies To Pay For Rides” - Uber Driver Says / Share The Amount You Spend In A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.