Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now (20884 Views)

Before Osinbajo Traveled To See Buhari Cabal Had Sent Malami To London - SR / Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR / Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by kahal29: 3:47am On Oct 16, 2016
Below is the concluding part of the interview as monitored

By Abdullahi Hassan, Zaria.

But some will say whenever you are elected into government, you have to bring in professionals, experts who know how to do the job and not just politicians?

Yeah; but if you look at the journey that we had; after the merger, we didn’t call it merger or APC again, we called it a movement because it was a collective effort of millions of people, only for us to find out that the government is being operated by a few people. Very few, in the sense that we have, may be, four to six people that really started the journey with us in the system.

Unfortunately, the people that are occupying the seats, I don’t think they have any expertise that our supporters in APC do not have. We have supporters all over the world. It was a real collective effort by those who supported APC and felt that enough is enough; let us have sanity in the society.

Nobody will say that ‘it was as a result of my hard work that I brought this government’; it was a real team work and we wish that the team work should continue.

Everybody knows what my husband wants to achieve in four years. But having new set of people on board that are not part of us or know what we promised Nigerians is the thing we are facing now.

Who are these 4 to 5 people you are talking about?

People like Ogbonnaya Onu, Amaechi, Fashola. After the merger, it was a huge group that came together and started the struggle. It is sad that only a few of them are in the system now. Though I heard that they are about to announce 3000 names as Board members. We feel that those that have started the struggle should not be limited to board members; they should be in positions like heading agencies that will impact positively on the lives of Nigerians.

We know what we campaigned for, only for us to bring people that are busy telling people that they are not politicians but they are occupying seats that were brought in by politicians. This is a huge disrespect for politicians. We are just starting; we have not got to 2017, much less 2018 and then 2019 for us to go back to the polls. You understand what I mean?

Who are these few people you said are surrounding President Muhammadu Buhari and have you spoken to him about this?

After receiving complaints upon complaints, I decided to tell him. But all the same, a lot of people have been coming on their own and also collectively to tell him that things are not going the way it should when it comes to putting people in certain positions. Because most of those that are occupying positions in agencies, nobody knows them and they themselves don’t know our party manifesto; what we campaigned for; they were not part of us completely. People were sitting down in their houses, folding their arms only for them to be called upon to come and head an agency or a ministerial position. They don’t have a mission or vision of our APC. You understand what I mean?

Whose fault is this?

It’s the fault of 15.429 million people, because they are the ones that brought in the government. It’s their fault!

But theirs is just to elect APC and President Muhammadu Buhari and he is the one that is supposed to be in charge. Is he not?

Because they elected him; that’s why he is here. If they can stand firm and strengthen the party and tell everybody that ‘No, we can’t take this; we can’t take you because you are not a card carrying member, you don’t know what we want to achieve within so and so time’. Fifteen-point-something million people is a huge number that can control a country.

Somebody listening to this will feel like President Muhammadu Buhari is not in charge of this government?

It is left for the people to decide whether he is in charge or he is not in charge. People actually accepted his ideology and decided to follow him for the past 13 years. That is what brought him to this current position.

As his wife, what will be your advice to him to move forward?

My advice is to the whole people that voted for him. They should strengthen the party and whoever is not part of the party should not have control over fifteen-point-something million people. We are in a democracy and not military era; so, we have to play it well and leave a legacy.

What you are saying is that if things continue like this, you will not leave any legacy?

As a person, I have my right to say how I feel about something. If it continues like this, I am not going to be part of any movement again, because I need to work with the people that we started the journey with collectively so that we can achieve what we want to achieve, so that he would leave a legacy.

Have you told your husband all this?

Yeah! He knows! At my own level, I have done it personally. I have also listened to people’s complaints and I tried to tell him what they are coming to tell me so that if there is anything to be corrected; it can be corrected.

Concluding part of the translated Version of an interview with the wife of president, Hajia Aisha Buhari, by the Hausa service of the British Broadcasting Corporation, BBC. Monitored in Zaria by Abdullahi Hassan, Zaria.

Culled from the Sun Newspaper

http://sunnewsonline.com/aisha-speaks-again/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by modath(f): 3:57am On Oct 16, 2016
I've been quite swarmed within the past few days but have had moments where I've managed to catch up with opinions and comments regarding the Aisha vs Bubu debacle and 90% have been plain comical.... The one wey wan make laugh tia my belle na the ]#IStandWithAisha monkeys.. cheesy grin

Same Aisha they've been maligning for being a "child bride", claiming she called Edo women prostitutes, jnsisting she's Haliburtons Aisha despite contrary evidence.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now Aisha is BAE ... it's a classic case of my enemy's enemy is my friend period....

Some got on the feminism soap box and are crying louder than the bereaved!!! Most of you can get down from that soap box and shut da fvck up!!!

We live in a country where.

There is and has never been a single democratically elected female governor, not for even half a day

Some tribes have cultures that do not allow widows manage their late husband's assets, are severely dehumanised after their spouses' passage, women aren't allowed to own properties & any woman who mistakenly leaves an abusive marriage is tagged,derided and looked down upon with scorn .

In some tribes men do impregnate numerous women and not care for any of the women or resultant offsprings and there is not one single system in place to address this...

Men batter their wives and the women are advised to stay because divorce is alien to our culture...

Where a woman's value & worth is tied to marriage, either good or bad, successful and unmarried women like Bimbo, Genevieve, Linda, Rita are told to "go and marry" all day everyday despite these women's insistence that their present unmarried state is fine by them..

Same country that a state's HOA claimed gender equality bill was thrown out without it being considered for one sitting for being "unafrican" .. The Nigerian senate same thing....

Which of these ills have been addressed?

imma stop here and ask most of you fake feminine agenda advocates to go suck some rotten lemon and down some acid on top!!! UNA HEADS NOR KORET....Mtcheeww. cool

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by modath(f): 3:58am On Oct 16, 2016
As a person, I have my right to say how I feel about something. If it continues like this, I am not going to be part of any movement again, because I need to work with the people that we started the journey with collectively so that we can achieve what we want to achieve, so that he would leave a legacy.

What "work" did Nigerians assign to Aisha Buhari exactly?

Who are these "people" that started the "journey" with her? The "people" she's so gung ho about their exclusion from the stupendously laden buffet table of naija politics?

What was her personal contribution to the "movement" exactly?? cool

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by modath(f): 3:59am On Oct 16, 2016
We know what we campaigned for, only for us to bring people that are busy telling people that they are not politicians but they are occupying seats that were brought in by politicians. This is a huge disrespect for politicians.

No one is in the dark about the intent of her stance, (even the CEDEs who have by proxy included her as a member of their Wailing house of sorrow..,), it is not a cry for ordinary Nigerians welfare, she doesn't care that much, she's all about the political base and influence she wants to wield but is being denied her....

It's a war of attrition that was birthed by political and personal aspirations, the rest na just cut and join...

With all due respect, we know northern women are chattels of their parents and their spouses, not to be seen, talkless being heard, she however assumes she will be able to slyly take herself out of the box their culture has imposed on their women but unfortunately she has a husband with backbone of steel.

We are just starting; we have not got to 2017, much less 2018 and then 2019 for us to go back to the polls. You understand what I mean?

We underatand what she means clearly, some people who have had their aspirations dashed have gone to her to complain about not having a place in government , coupled with her own personal misgivings concerning her husband's hard line stance against a "visible and influential first lady position" + her daughter's antics , she did what women do naturally...

Hit back where it will likely hurt the most & cause major damage.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by kahal29: 4:00am On Oct 16, 2016
modath:

We know what we campaigned for, only for us to bring people that are busy telling people that they are not politicians but they are occupying seats that were brought in by politicians. This is a huge disrespect for politicians. We are just starting; we have not got to 2017, much less 2018 and then 2019 for us to go back to the polls. You understand what I mean?

Hahaha
Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by modath(f): 4:08am On Oct 16, 2016
kahal29:

Hahaha

Hahaha, smiley

Expecting the usual suspects, the CEDEs; chronically embittered & Disgruntled elements of NL to die in my mentions as usual....

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Babacele: 4:24am On Oct 16, 2016
I love Aisha Buhari. The best thing that can happen to APC. Wailers please keep off because your useless party PDP lacks the discipline and grace to produce a woman like this hence your 16 years in power brought us shame , wastes and backwardness which Angel Aisha Buhari is reminding us to wake up and fight and never look back in our resolve to move this nation forward no matter whose ox is gored. God bless Aisha Buhari!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Chubhie: 4:28am On Oct 16, 2016
Hell hath no fury like Aisha buhari scorned.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Genius100: 4:34am On Oct 16, 2016
Like they say.. It's better to keep your mouth shut than open it and prove you are a fool. Aisha is a fool. APC has a manifesto; the people Buhari appointed can read the manifesto. These people are being supervised by the people formulating the policies. What she should be concerned about is ensuring competent people are appointed, not people she knows. With the current recession, the smartest folks should be running things not silly incompetent politicians.

She's telling Buhari to practice nepotism. Thank God Buhari is not a weak fool like the ineffectual buffoon GEJ.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by modath(f): 4:36am On Oct 16, 2016
Chubhie:
Hell hath no fury like Aisha buhari scorned.

Gbam!! Dazall!!! Nothing else needs to be added!!!!! cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Nobody: 4:40am On Oct 16, 2016
modath:

Who are these "people" that started the "journey" with her? The "people" she's so gung ho about their exclusion from the stupendously laden buffet table of naija politics?

You know the people na. Akeredolu should be a super minister, instead of chasing shadows in Ondo. Alasoepe Alasoadura should be the SGF. This one that can't win his ward should not be just the chairman, but also aviation minister. Then Tinubu, an outsider, should be sanctioned for anti party activities.

Imagine PMB claiming the superior knowledge of the opposition... Can he ever achieve presidency , even in his dream, without Tinubu? He could only threaten the electorates with dog and baboons' blood flowing.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Nobody: 4:41am On Oct 16, 2016
I hate the word "cabals" in Government

Aisha the bitter truth is 15million Nigerians can only react at the polls in 2019.

Shuffling the cabinet and some key agencies a bit is definitely required to put the country back on track.

Wives sometimes give the best of advice.....

A word they say is enough for the wise

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by kahal29: 4:41am On Oct 16, 2016
modath:

Hahaha, smiley

Did you see this part of the interview

Though I heard that they are about to announce 3000 names as Board members. WE FEEL that those that have started the struggle should not be limited to board members; they should be in positions like heading agencies that will impact positively on the lives of Nigerians.

Pls Modath help me ask Aisha who are the WE she is referring to.. ... . Is she the Co-president

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Babacele: 4:44am On Oct 16, 2016
modath:

when things ain't working the way they should because some incompetent folks are handling positions bigger than their capacity then a conscientious and concerned observer and insider should talk. When you say you shall fight corruption for example but someone you trust like Daura surrounds you with Saraki, Abba kyari , Buratai, Dambazau, Dogara etc with their regular trademark stench oozing around you , how far can you go? So why did we change GEJ? Yes the people that made it possible for the Buhari dream of an attempt at nurturing a better nation to come to reality can't just be shut out by strange people who doesn't buy the philosophy that was the original plan. abi why didn't Buhari go to them to realise his dream after a decade of attempts? Aisha knows there are going to be consequences due to the square pegs in round holes hence she is trying to save the situation. Whether they listen or not ,we are already at the bridge Mo.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by kahal29: 4:45am On Oct 16, 2016
So this is all about jostling for positions in Government

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Babacele: 4:50am On Oct 16, 2016
Mo tell me , are there no incompetent and strange folks heading so many agencies in Abuja presently? Why haven't they read APC manifesto? are genuine people complaining of such incompetence or not?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Collenshy2020(m): 4:51am On Oct 16, 2016
Buhari is really Confused, madam Bedroom and kitchen doing rounding off her public duty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Collenshy2020(m): 4:51am On Oct 16, 2016
Buhari is really Confused, madam Bedroom and kitchen rounding off her public duty.
Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Nobody: 4:52am On Oct 16, 2016
Imagine PMB claiming the superior knowledge of the opposition... Can he ever achieve presidency , even in his dream, without Tinubu?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by kehinde1588(m): 4:54am On Oct 16, 2016
This woman is really pained. I know she has a lot to say bt she doesn't want to reveal too much. As a leader u must learn to take to correction. She's definitely saying the fact about what is going around buharis govt and if proper action is not taken, he will end up not achieving as he is supposed to. Let there be clampdown on the cabals so that he can have a successful administration.

9 Likes

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Firefire(m): 5:00am On Oct 16, 2016
IT IS FINISHED!

shocked shocked

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by modath(f): 5:02am On Oct 16, 2016
kahal29:

Did you see this part of the interview

Though I heard that they are about to announce 3000 names as Board members. WE FEEL that those that have started the struggle should not be limited to board members; they should be in positions like heading agencies that will impact positively on the lives of Nigerians.

Pls Modath help me ask Aisha who are the WE she is referring to.. ... . Is she the Co-president

I did see it, Like her name dey ballot... she does not have good advisers at all at all... Bubu put his foot in by responding to her,it was an own goal for him .... but the main person on the ballot said he doesn't want a co president & their daughter should simmer down on the stop stylish begging from office holders in the name of "NGO" (naija is not a place for favours, politicians always expect returns)

Even Michelle Obama (goals) knows where to draw the line...

P.S. I hope Bola Shagaya hasn't been whispering sweet nothings into her ears.. That Agip is a social climber per excellence and can do anything to stay close to power....

N.B.... I know most of you bitterleaf souls lack basic comprehension skills and will jump in my mentions for LIKES quota, it's fine.... All i plead for is to include how any of you in your little insignificant way you've helped to advance women's causes and i don't mean giving your girlfriends stipends....

Keep the mentions coming.. cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Firefire(m): 5:03am On Oct 16, 2016
Chai, this matter dey pain the Zone-Bs no be small... grin

When Aisha was soliciting for campaign fund, where were you people? Typing rubbish on the internet.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Bitterleaf5: 5:09am On Oct 16, 2016
modath:
I've been quite swarmed within the past few days but have had moments where I've managed to catch up with opinions and comments regarding the Aisha vs Bubu debacle and 90% have been plain comical.... The one wey wan make laugh tia my belle na the #IStandWithAisha monkeys.. cheesy grin

Same Aisha they've been maligning for being a "child bride", claiming she called Edo women prostitutes, jnsisting she's Haliburtons Aisha despite contrary evidence.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now Aisha is BAE ... it's a classic case of my enemy's enemy is my friend period....

Some got on the feminism soap box and are crying louder than the bereaved!!! Most of you can get down from that soap box and shut da fvck up!!!

There is and has never been a single democratically elected female governor, not for even half a day

Some tribes have cultures that do not allow widows manage their late husband's assets, are severely dehumanised after their spouses' passage, women aren't allowed to own properties & any woman who mistakenly leaves an abusive marriage is tagged,derided and looked down upon with scorn .

In some tribes men do impregnate numerous women and not care for any of the women or resultant offsprings and there is not one single system in place to address this...

Men batter their wives and the women are advised to stay because divorce is alien to our culture...

Where a woman's value & worth is tied to marriage, either good or bad, successful and unmarried women like Bimbo, Genevieve, Linda, Rita are told to "go and marry" all day everyday despite these women's insistence that their present unmarried state is fine by them..

Same country that a state's HOA claimed gender equality bill was thrown out without it being considered for one sitting for being "unafrican" .. The Nigerian senate same thing....

imma stop here and ask most of you fake feminine agenda advocates to go suck some rotten lemon and down some acid on top!!! UNA HEADS NOR KORET....Mtcheeww. cool

Dry

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by jmichlins(m): 5:11am On Oct 16, 2016
just kill your werey husband talk, "go back to the kitchen". By 2019, all this mess would be cleared and this error corrected

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Firefire(m): 5:11am On Oct 16, 2016
When Buhary had only ONE Million Naira in his account... do you expect him to win the election with one million?

Where were those who now hijacked the government when Buhary was looking for campaign funds?

Abi una think shey na integrity dem dey take win election for Nigeria ni?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 5:13am On Oct 16, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Bitterleafsoup: 5:13am On Oct 16, 2016
kiss

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by modath(f): 5:16am On Oct 16, 2016
Bitterleaf5:

Dry

It's obvious you are one of the Chronically embittered and disgruntled elements so please help yourself & take the easy way out.. cool

10 Likes

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Bitterleafsoup: 5:16am On Oct 16, 2016
Genius100:
Like they say.. It's better to keep your mouth shut than open it and prove you are a fool. Aisha is a fool. APC has a manifesto; the people Buhari appointed can read the manifesto. These people are being supervised by the people formulating the policies. What she should be concerned about is ensuring competent people are appointed, not people she knows. With the current recession, the smartest folks should be running things not silly incompetent politicians.

She's telling Buhari to practice nepotism. Thank God Buhari is not a weak fool like the ineffectual buffoon GEJ.
lord have mercy on his brain

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by Bitterleaf5: 5:17am On Oct 16, 2016
modath:

It's obvious you are one of the Chronically embittered and disgruntled elements so please help yourself & take the easy way out.. cool

Still Dry

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now by jmichlins(m): 5:18am On Oct 16, 2016
modath:
I've been quite swarmed within the past few days but have had moments where I've managed to catch up with opinions and comments regarding the Aisha vs Bubu debacle and 90% have been plain comical.... The one wey wan make laugh tia my belle na the #IStandWithAisha monkeys.. cheesy grin

you don talk finish? So how about the president champion the cause of women and girls right. As a woman you disappoint every woman out there with this talk. You might support the president but he got it all wrong so we will condemn him here and now and celebrate it when he gets it right. Don't be a zombie but be a citizen cause in the end you will bear the pain as a citizen

39 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Resolutions Of PDP Stakeholders Meeting @OfficialPDPNig / "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors / Jonathan Using A Light Microscope At Federal University Otuoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.