Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday (97797 Views)

Uche Ogbodo Plays Basket Ball With Cossy Orjiakor's Breasts, Fans React / Maheeda Says She Doesn't Mind Having Sex With, Cossy Orjiakor Replies ''I Am Ava / Romangoddess Is BACK!!! Flaunts Her Hefty Mammary Glands Online (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by arsenal33: 10:33am On Oct 16, 2016
These are the ones who are supposed to be in the kitchen
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by ezeegolimited30(m): 10:38am On Oct 16, 2016
ogbono feli feli
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by jegz25(m): 10:40am On Oct 16, 2016
naijacentric:
Who boobs epp?
babies and grown ass men ;

8 Likes

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by DeRay98(m): 10:44am On Oct 16, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:
Women and small brains are roommates
What do they bring to the table except their Stinky breast ??
What do they do for a living ?? I guess their shops are located in-between their legs

They belong in the kitchen

Omo, these ones na by special appointments and their clients no be millionaires oh.
Club Billionaire clients girls...

3 Likes

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by ThinkWISELY(m): 10:45am On Oct 16, 2016
sunnydayasaba:
They belong to the Other room

The Ladies surely belongs to the other room

Meanwhile clean 32 inch LG led T.V for sale, 40k,contact me if interested, am in Lagos .

Drop your digits for whatsapp buying and selling group.

1 Like

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by delerx(m): 10:48am On Oct 16, 2016
Awon weyrey meji
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by ilynem(m): 10:48am On Oct 16, 2016
berbs112:
Wonders shall never seize. Someone will be checking this thread in church oo.. Happy Sunday nairalanders.
Me! embarassed cry. You need to see the way I scrolled down fast so people beside me don't see. angry grin grin cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by Babzeeto(m): 10:51am On Oct 16, 2016
grin :ochai..!!. see water melons grin

1 Like

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by Babzeeto(m): 10:54am On Oct 16, 2016
NKFOODVERIETIES:
Cossy own dey lean work for that lady side cheesy
I tell you grin

2 Likes

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by taymeesan(m): 10:54am On Oct 16, 2016
Who else spotted the Tecno Camon C9 cossy is holding? cheesy
Nobody wan use hin money buy death....with note 7 and iPhone 7 exploding upandan

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by babs50g: 10:54am On Oct 16, 2016
Th Roman's is larger , bigger and fuller than cosy 's own any time any day. If cosy is using bra size of 44Kk, Roman s will be using 48 DD cup size. Chelsea charms and mio sis claribel na their mentors

1 Like

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by metallisc(m): 10:55am On Oct 16, 2016
NKFOODVERIETIES:

chai na waa for you o! grin grin grin grin

ediblecatering how you dey? cool

1 Like

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by Skookum(m): 10:56am On Oct 16, 2016
Wetin be dx

1 Like

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 16, 2016
She look like a drag queen
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by Legend87(m): 10:56am On Oct 16, 2016
celebrityvoic:
Cossy Orjiakor, with Romangoddess show off their big boobs to celebrate cossy ojiakor birthday on Instagram
Trending Lagos Girl with her Hug Boobs
Romangoddes is one of the hottest girl on IG This time without no doubting and she has been sharing her hug boobs photos on Instagram since they emerged.
Nollywood actress, Cossy Ojiakor seems shares this beautiful pic today, 16th of October, 2016 as she showcased provocative photos from her birthday that left her boobs on display.

http://celebritysid..com.ng/2016/10/hottest-ladyromangoddess-with-cossy.html

This days, people seems to derived joy from ''Akunalism''cheesy

Once an ''Ashi,'' always an ''Ashi''

To me, i'm just seeing a bleached skin. I cnt be moved by artificial boobs.. I take it as a part of the body that has grown out of proportion.tongue

1 Like

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by Wizzyblack3(m): 10:59am On Oct 16, 2016
NKFOODVERIETIES:
Would have been perfect if they are as beautiful as you...
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by henrybomb(m): 10:59am On Oct 16, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:
What do they do for a living ?? I guess their shops are located in-between their legs

kitchen ke?this ones belong to the other room

1 Like

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by lereinter(m): 11:00am On Oct 16, 2016
why should people take as job exposure of their breast if they are not..

two witches
beware of airforce
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by Wizzyblack3(m): 11:01am On Oct 16, 2016
neutrotoba:
Cossy doesn't look happy... Its like messi and Ronaldo meeting
Can't you see tat gal boobs overshadowed her own. She wan kon spoil market for Cossy, for this recession.

1 Like

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by Larrylarex(m): 11:02am On Oct 16, 2016
Jesu kreste! This girl own self dwarf cossy own o. Trust guys, their thought is to take both of them to the other room. Wicked demons!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 16, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

why are u complaining abt aren't they ur ipod women?

1 Like

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by Saint52(m): 11:06am On Oct 16, 2016
All i see is two ashawo grooming breast cancer.

3 Likes

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by poweredcom(m): 11:10am On Oct 16, 2016
two big boobs olosho intact I denplan to bang romangodess someday her own runs no be here o
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by ogawisdom(m): 11:10am On Oct 16, 2016
Useless whores

3 Likes

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by Rajosh(m): 11:11am On Oct 16, 2016
clash of the titans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 16, 2016
sirssb:
lesbians chicks alarm

What's this one saying? undecided

1 Like

Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by Godson32(m): 11:15am On Oct 16, 2016
If I catch this two inside the other room.............
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by Godson32(m): 11:17am On Oct 16, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

why are u complaining abt aren't they ur ipod women?
Mumu wetin bring ipob here?
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by 99foxxy(f): 11:18am On Oct 16, 2016
two of a kind....
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by orizon(m): 11:19am On Oct 16, 2016
neutrotoba:
Cossy doesn't look happy... Its like messi and Ronaldo meeting
Lolz so which of dem is messi
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 16, 2016
Wow.
I was wondering why the girl blue is lowering her self, it appears it is not only so she may rest her head on the other girl's bosoms, but it allows them to stand closer, otherwise their bosoms would not have allowed them to stand much closer than 2 feet apart.
Re: Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday by mako007(m): 11:26am On Oct 16, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

No they belong in the other room

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) / Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 / Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.