Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News (120367 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome Finally Reveals Why She Did Not Attend Her Daughter's Wedding / Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) / Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by JumiR: 7:30am On Oct 16, 2016
There are strong indications that the ex-wife of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Pastor Anita, has remarried. Dawn-To-Dusk News had on the 3rd October 2016 published an article titled 'Anita Oyakhilome sparks marriage rumours'. The article reported that Pastor Anita introduced 'Schafer' to her maiden name as she authored her latest article 'A Simple Prayer' as Anita Ebhodaghe Schafer.

From all indications, Pastor Anita has remarried. Here is why we at Dawn-To-Dusk News can report this authoritatively. Pastor Anita runs an online Christian portal {www.pastoranita.org which is linked to her verified Facebook page} where she writes articles on different subjects. She APPROVES all comments that are published on her website {see the screenshot}.

The confirmation of her marriage was revealed in one of the approved comments on Wednesday, 12th October 2016 where the writer Frau Glauben{who attended the ceremony} said, "Congratulations Pastor Anita for your new name. We wish you all the best as you begin a new chapter in your life as you have moved on to the glory of God. Old things are passed away, behold all things have become new. It was such a beautiful ceremony. We are so excited for you and your family. We Rejoice with you, Pastor Anita Schafer. God bless you Ma."

Apart from Glauben, there were two other comments that confirmed that Pastor Anita has indeed moved on! Dawn-To-Dusk News gathered that Pastor Anita had a quiet wedding with a European man sometime in September 2016. Recall in February 2016, a decree absolute was pronounced in the High Court of Justice Principal Registry of the Family Division in the United Kingdom dissolving her marriage to Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Pastor Anita and Pastor Chris, who co-founded Christ Embassy, have between them two daughters.

http://dawntodusknews.com/exclusive-pastor-chris-anita-oyakhilome-remarries/

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by meezynetwork(m): 7:36am On Oct 16, 2016
New generation Christians. Easy come, easy go.

211 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by nicerichard05: 7:36am On Oct 16, 2016
H

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by raphieMontella: 7:38am On Oct 16, 2016
lol..
She needs to be active in #THEOTHERROOM na...
Its not her fault!

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by cassidy1996(m): 7:38am On Oct 16, 2016
Life goes on.....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by psucc(m): 7:47am On Oct 16, 2016
And what's her message to her followers: dump him and 'move on'? Hhaahahah.

So many people will eventually walked their feet into hell following these new generation of pastors.

211 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by ElectronicsGuy(m): 7:52am On Oct 16, 2016
hmmmm. odikwa serious
lalasticlala oooo

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Oliviaxx(f): 7:58am On Oct 16, 2016
Lol...na waaaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 16, 2016
Point of correction, Chris and Anita didn't co-founded christ embassy, Chris founded the church single handedly before he married her

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by coolcharm(m): 8:12am On Oct 16, 2016
How can this people claim to be of God when they cannot practice Forgiveness and Love which are foundational to the Christian faith?

With what guts and conviction will they teach their congregation to forgive one another as Christ forgave the church?

When Men and women of 'God' cannont exhibit forgiveness and love which are fruits of the spirit, and coin out terms as 'irreconcilable difference' then you know that the devil has finally worn prada!

And so, my dear friends, just as you have always obeyed, not only when I was with you but even more now that I am absent, continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling. Philippians 2:12

Let's focus on living a an acceptable life before God and leave all these bling bling and hyper prosperity pastors alone.

344 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Leopantro: 8:13am On Oct 16, 2016
lofty900:
What is she doing getting married at this age?

I need to stop saying "how stu.pid can humans be? " some people see it as a challenge.

what is the age limit to getting married?

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by RealJaneDoe: 8:17am On Oct 16, 2016
Its her life she can do whareva she want make una free her

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Cutehector(m): 8:22am On Oct 16, 2016
People feel they understand what it Is to be a Christian, phew.

3 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by ammyluv2002(f): 8:41am On Oct 16, 2016
coolcharm:
How can this people claim to be of God when they cannot practice Forgiveness and Love which are foundational to the Christian faith?

With what guts and conviction will they teach their congregation to forgive one another as Christ forgave the church?

When Men and women of 'God' cannont exhibit forgiveness and love which are fruits of the spirit, and coin out terms as 'irreconcilable difference' then you know that the devil has finally worn prada!

And so, my dear friends, just as you have always obeyed, not only when I was with you but even more now that I am absent, continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling. Philippians 2:12

Let's focus on living a an acceptable life before God and leave all these bling bling and hyper prosperity pastors alone.
My brother, God bless you!

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Gaxx01(m): 9:04am On Oct 16, 2016
coolcharm:

As in eh! She is still bearing the prefix 'Pastor' .. . lol this kind people na him person go carry him family matter go for counselling... Bullshit

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Tallesty1(m): 9:04am On Oct 16, 2016
Women

4 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by angelTI(f): 9:28am On Oct 16, 2016
This is one of the reasons why Christians should follow the Word of God and look up to God strictly and not any man/woman of God.

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Topgainer: 9:56am On Oct 16, 2016
coolcharm:

You made a lot of sense but traditional Christianity shouldn't be a yoke to anybody. First, teaching about divorce and remarriage Jesus said the only condition for it not to be considered breaking of the standard is that there should be a verifiable accounts of adultery on the part of the couple. That in itself is not an unforgivable thing as difficult as it may seem many men and women who aren't even Pastors have forgiven their partners caught in the very act, many are still happily married. So, if Anita had established a case of adultery in her marriage she has not broken any law re-marrying
Secondly, one thing these generation of hybrids have failed to realize is the high recommendations and level of blameless expected of any man who chose to be singled out from among the people as a pastor or bishop. Paul wrote that such a person should be blameless, a husband of one wife or a celebrate. In otherwords, it is not proper that she goes on with the title Pastor Mrs Anita Schafers. She could still serve God as Sister Anita Schafers which is a more appropriate title that will not present unbelievers cause to continue mocking Christians.
Personally, I don't like Christ Embassy. I don't see it as anything near a Standard Church

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by SpitsOnYoruba: 10:14am On Oct 16, 2016
She belongs in the kitchen -President Cassandra 2016

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 16, 2016
That engine room need some oiling from time to time..
Madam Oyakhilome you did good jare.. More grease to your kpetus cheesy

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by TwoBottles: 10:14am On Oct 16, 2016
"Any man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery."

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:15am On Oct 16, 2016
Atleast Buhari's wife is in the kitchen and other room

5 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Firefire(m): 10:15am On Oct 16, 2016
Yeripa ri pa...
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by neutrotoba(m): 10:15am On Oct 16, 2016
B.itch been see in schafer long time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:16am On Oct 16, 2016
lofty900:
What is she doing getting married at this age?

She is Human grin

#LipsSealed

3 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by DeSepiero(m): 10:16am On Oct 16, 2016
Where's the wedding picture o!!
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by loadedvibes: 10:16am On Oct 16, 2016
Gggg

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by nyabinghi(m): 10:17am On Oct 16, 2016
Anita the bitch, ex wife of a fake pastor, christianity is equal to scam. Chriscamity.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by soberdrunk(m): 10:17am On Oct 16, 2016
Ghen ghen!!! grin grin Members are you ready!! Take it!!!

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by AnodaIT(m): 10:17am On Oct 16, 2016
She May Not have remarried according to new information but the real reason for her name change is equally shocking

Who is Schafer? Click here to read

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by loomer: 10:17am On Oct 16, 2016
Her business her problem
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by yhemsy62(m): 10:17am On Oct 16, 2016
Happy Birthday to me

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ancient Black Buddha / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.