Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,082 members, 7,807,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News (120401 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome Finally Reveals Why She Did Not Attend Her Daughter's Wedding / Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) / Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by nkechiben(f): 8:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
NaWetinDey:
There may not be truth in this. But if there is, it could then mean that her major issue could have been that the pastor rarely touched her. If it's not about that, why then would she ever rush to be with another man, albeit legally, when she already has grown up children (which means that she's had quite a share of marriage fun). just thinking out loud.
May God save marriage.

GOD BLESSED U DEAR
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by sbm4real(m): 8:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
lofty900:
Point of correction, Chris and Anita didn't co-founded christ embassy, Chris founded the church single handedly before he married her

Pastor Chris did not single handedly start the church. Ask him about his friends that started the fellowship back in school.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by nkechiben(f): 8:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
Beckino:
if she really remarried then she has committed adultery (mark 10:11-12)
For this reason she obviously isn't fit to be called a pastor (the blind leading the blind SMH). Still, may God have mercy on her

GOOD TALK
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by nkechiben(f): 8:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
sbm4real:

Pastor Chris did not single handedly start the church. Ask him about his friends that started the fellowship back in school.

YESSSSSSSSSSSS? WHAT ABOUT THEM? THEY ARE STILL THERE WITH HIM. SO? ANYTHING? WHICH OF THE FALSE RUMOUR THAT U TOO IS COMING UP WITH?
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Prince16: 8:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
Topgainer:

Don't accord anything to me, put words in my mouth or attribute your thoughts to me. If you don't get any of things I raised go through my posts again.

Don't become the breeds of Nigeria Pastors and Prophets who create yokes and hang it as laws on their followers who will not care to study the Bible. I understand that some of such yokes/laws are becoming popular opinions

**%&#*%??

Like I said anything can be forgiven and forgiveness is encouraged in Christianity,

... and I concur!
[b]....... adultery is a legit reason for divorce[ and remarriage

Adultery - a legit reason 4 divorce, I concur,..... but 4 remarriage? undecided

Neither the Almighty God nor the laws of the land will hold charges against a man or a woman who calls his/her marriage a quit on account of an unrepentant adulterous partner

Again, I concur!

. A pastor/bishop who divorced and remarried shall not continue in that office but can still serve God in other ways

Show me Bible reference of where the bible expressly approves of divorce followed by remarriage (for adultery reason) WHILST THE ex-SPOUSE IS YET ALIVE sir! - Matthew 19 vz 9? Matt 5 vz 32? grin

By d way, who's an adulterer/adultress? One who does it physically, spiritually or both?
You've cleverly avoided matt 5 28!
Based on ds verse, EVERY couple have 'legit' reason to divorce his/her spouse for adultery since, with d mind, which spouse can boast of abiding by ds 'law of d mind' as per adultery according to Christ Jesus! Or did Jesus lie when he said [b]thought=action/deed?

I reaffirm, ds is really a very slippery path, as a spouse can easily invoke this clause (matt 5 28) 4 adultery~divorce~remarriage reasonz!

Another legit reason for remarriage is death of a partner. If the widow cannot remain as one, and she is young/attractive instead of hosting very many play boys she should settle for one. The same for the widower
I concur.... ds can be found in Romans 7 vz 2-3

Conclusion: the time is indeed short.......

(1 Corinthians 7:29 KJV) But this I say, brethren, the time is short: it remaineth, that both they that have wives be as though they had none;

(1 Corinthians 7:31 KJV) And they that use this world, as not abusing it: for the fashion of this world passeth away.

(1 Corinthians 7:32 KJV) But I would have you without carefulness. He that is unmarried careth for the things that belong to the Lord, how he may please the Lord:

(1 Corinthians 7:33 KJV) But he that is married careth for the things that are of the world, how he may please his wife.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by nkechiben(f): 8:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
buffalowings:

OK. I have a problem reconciling my personal beliefs with what I read inside the bible sometimes..

Somehow, I'm conflicted

GBAM! PRINCE HAS SAID IT ALL
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by nkechiben(f): 8:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
Prince16:

**%&#*%??

... and I concur!

Adultery - a legit reason 4 divorce, I concur, but 4 remarriage, no!

Again, I concur!

Show me Bible reference of where the bible expressly approves of divorce followed by remarriage (for adultery reason) WHILST THE ex-SPOUSE IS YET ALIVE sir!

By d way, who's an adulterer/adultress? One who does it physically, spiritually or both?
You've cleverly avoided matt 5 28!
Based on ds verse EVERY couple have 'legit' reason to divorce his/her spouse for adultery since, with d mind, all have committed adultery according to Christ Jesus! Or did Jesus lie when he said thought=action/deed?

I concur.... ds can be found in Romans 7 vz 2-3

Conclusion: the time is indeed short.......

(1 Corinthians 7:29 KJV) But this I say, brethren, the time is short: it remaineth, that both they that have wives be as though they had none;

(1 Corinthians 7:31 KJV) And they that use this world, as not abusing it: for the fashion of this world passeth away.

(1 Corinthians 7:32 KJV) But I would have you without carefulness. He that is unmarried careth for the things that belong to the Lord, how he may please the Lord:

(1 Corinthians 7:33 KJV) But he that is married careth for the things that are of the world, how he may please his wife.

Cheers!

GBAM!

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by nkechiben(f): 8:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
ephi123:

Will you people be saying this if it was Pastor Chris that re-married?
If Yes, then fine. If No, that's double standard

The most surprising and shocking thing to me about dis matter is dat in the original file of dis so called divorce issue. Pastor Anita did not mention dat Pastor Chris is committing adultery so am surprise about dis accusation about dis man of God.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by nkechiben(f): 8:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
bayelsaowei:
oya na either the woman should never contemplate marriage or be ready to be single forever if she ever thinks of a divorce from a chronic cheating idiot....
UR ARE USELESS FOR LIFE I ASSURE U DAT .FOR CALLING A MAN OF GOD A CHRONIC CHEAT. PEACE AND PROTECTION HAS JUST DEPARTED FROM U FOR THIS COMMENT U JUST MADE. FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! UR CALLING A MAN OF GOD IDIOT, ANIMAL LIKE U. U HE GOAT FOR DAT MATTER.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by nkechiben(f): 9:05pm On Oct 16, 2016
Topgainer:

You gave your own inference.
Mt 19:9 you quoted
Matthew 19:9 And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.
If the whosoever divorces his wife and marries another commits adultery except she was divorced on account of her committing fornication. It is simply saying that he is guilty of of committing fornication ie adultery if he divorced his wife and remarried for anyother reason except...
the same woman who is sent away except on the condition that she was adulterous if she marries another man is guilty. If Adultery is involved the man and woman divorced are free to re - marry is expressly implied.
But the problem with you folks is that you are quick to isolate only the divorced path and throw away the sequel which explained that the reason the people(the man) divorced was to go and marry another from that passage. Divorce and remarriage were inseparable in the discourse
Jesus didn't say any other thing about the fate of the divorced on account of adultery like death of partner. So don't go and add the words of Paul to it because it is a different scenario
Paul says the divorced should remain single except there is a death of a partner. He spoke of the flimpsy excuses that people divorced for in the prevailing Jewish culture of then. For him, such flimpsy excuses should not be entertained. Therefore, if one is separated from one's spouse the person should patiently wait as there could be chances of reconciliation, however, he didn't specifically mention the words of Jesus which dealth on the weightier issue of Adultery, which of course, he, Paul, cannot overrule.

So in dis case now, Is it the man dat put away the man or the woman dat does?
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by honestivo(m): 9:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
Topgainer:

You made a lot of sense but traditional Christianity shouldn't be a yoke to anybody. First, teaching about divorce and remarriage Jesus said the only condition for it not to be considered breaking of the standard is that there should be a verifiable accounts of adultery on the part of the couple. That in itself is not an unforgivable thing as difficult as it may seem many men and women who aren't even Pastors have forgiven their partners caught in the very act, many are still happily married. So, if Anita had established a case of adultery in her marriage she has not broken any law re-marrying
Secondly, one thing these generation of hybrids have failed to realize is the high recommendations and level of blameless expected of any man who chose to be singled out from among the people as a pastor or bishop. Paul wrote that such a person should be blameless, a husband of one wife or a celebrate. In otherwords, it is not proper that she goes on with the title Pastor Mrs Anita Schafers. She could still serve God as Sister Anita Schafers which is a more appropriate title that will not present unbelievers cause to continue mocking Christians.
Personally, I don't like Christ Embassy. I don't see it as anything near a Standard Church

Your hatred only make the church to grow more, and you know what 55% of those that is an addict member today said something even more ugly than urs. so I won't be surprise seeing in one of our branches soon.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by nkechiben(f): 9:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
jusRadical:

I might be wrong to say that they are fake but are they real?

What is the place of his healing school in the Word of GOD? What did JESUS do? Did JESUS advertise his healing? Did he organise healing programmes and trainings?

SEE AS UR MOUTH DEY SMELL FOR HERE. FOR HOW LONG HAVE U BRUSH UR MOUTH? GO AND STUDY UR BIBLE MUMU. THROUGH OUT JESUS DAYS ON EARTH IT'S TEACHING & MIRACLES UPON MIRACLES HE WENT ABOUT DOING. THERE'S NO SINGLE OCCASION HE DID NOT PERFORM MIRACLE.
DON'T WORRY, OK? ONE DAY U'LL NEED MIRACLE AND U'LL KNOW THE REASON FOR THE ADVERT.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
nkechiben:

MUMU! Did I hear u said dat Pastor Chris is cheat? Ok o! Oya watch ur own marriage because soon it scatter into picecs. HOW DARE U?
Mr Chris is that you using female moniker? grin

You will never change you this man
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by bayelsaowei(m): 9:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
nkechiben:

UR ARE USELESS FOR LIFE I ASSURE U DAT .FOR CALLING A MAN OF GOD A CHRONIC CHEAT. PEACE AND PROTECTION HAS JUST DEPARTED FROM U FOR THIS COMMENT U JUST MADE. FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! UR CALLING A MAN OF GOD IDIOT, ANIMAL LIKE U. U HE GOAT FOR DAT MATTER.
shocked shocked grin grin

Which kin wahala be this na..

I was only making a general statement..i wasn't referring to Chris oyakilome.. grin grin

This babe sef..your body dey hot ooo...
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by bayelsaowei(m): 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

oboy the babe wan just finish me...na so people dey worship pastor reach??
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by nkechiben(f): 9:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
calabardick:
Full gospel business men

MUMU! LOCAL CHAMPION! U PEOPLE ARE JOKING WITH A MAN GOD. GENERATION OF VIPERS...! IS NOT A SURPRISING THING AT ALL. THAT HOW THE BLASPHEMED JESUS CHRIST THEY ALSO CALLED HIM A LOT OF NAMES. AND HE ALSO TELL THE UPCOMING MEN OF GOD THAT THEY WILL ALSO BE PERSECUTED. SO YOU PEOPLE SHOULD GO AHEAD OK? U SORRY FOR U BECAUSE U DON'T KNOW THE CALAMITY UR CAUSING TO URSELF AND UR GENERATIONS TO COME.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by calabardick(m): 9:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
nkechiben:

MUMU! LOCAL CHAMPION! U PEOPLE ARE JOKING WITH A MAN GOD. GENERATION OF VIPERS...! IS NOT A SURPRISING THING AT ALL. THAT HOW THE BLASPHEMED JESUS CHRIST THEY ALSO CALLED HIM A LOT OF NAMES. AND HE ALSO TELL THE UPCOMING MEN OF GOD THAT THEY WILL ALSO BE PERSECUTED. SO YOU PEOPLE SHOULD GO AHEAD OK? U SORRY FOR U BECAUSE U DON'T KNOW THE CALAMITY UR CAUSING TO URSELF AND UR GENERATIONS TO COME.

Another frustrated brainwashed olosho! did I mention you in that comment?

Blind worshipper of a Jerry curl idol

Sick creature

You should be ashamed that your goddess left your god
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Austin234(m): 9:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
Though U made sense in a great dimension, be that as it may, the bible said an open rebuke is better than a secret love. Could there be any pretence on Pastor Anita to continue personal endurance on her enstranged husband especially when it boarders on infidelity. Though, she still have the choice to forgive but she opted for divorce which is no sin in the event of infidelity.

An unestablished stance on both sides of the enstranged couple was that none could pronounce boldly which of them eats outside the home. On assumption, lets say Pastor Chris was unfaithful to his ex-wife, and she has endured it countless number of times. Possibily, may have threaten him with a divorce which went on deaf ears. What else should we expect her to do than divorce even though she was silent in that regard but coded it as 'irreconcilliable differences'.

All these while, however, i never taken Christ Embassy Church as Heavenly conscious church

coolcharm:
How can this people claim to be of God when they cannot practice Forgiveness and Love which are foundational to the Christian faith?

With what guts and conviction will they teach their congregation to forgive one another as Christ forgave the church?

When Men and women of 'God' cannont exhibit forgiveness and love which are fruits of the spirit, and coin out terms as 'irreconcilable difference' then you know that the devil has finally worn prada!

And so, my dear friends, just as you have always obeyed, not only when I was with you but even more now that I am absent, continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling. Philippians 2:12

Let's focus on living a an acceptable life before God and leave all these bling bling and hyper prosperity pastors alone.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by nkechiben(f): 9:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
ALL THESE PEOPLE THAT ARE INSULTING THIS MAN OF GOD. WHAT EXACTLY DID HE DO TO U PERSONALLY? GENERATION OF VIPERS!
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
bayelsaowei:
oboy the babe wan just finish me...na so people dey worship pastor reach??
Hahaha Mr Chris Oyalhilome get followers o.

I have few as friends
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by calabardick(m): 9:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

That nkechi likes smoking papaya leave, I've been warning her but she refuse to hear, now she's growing hair-wire
grin
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
bayelsaowei:
shocked shocked grin grin

Which kin wahala be this na..

I was only making a general statement..i wasn't referring to Chris oyakilome.. grin grin

This babe sef..your body dey hot ooo...
Them like Oga Chris pass God himself.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
calabardick:

That nkechi likes smoking papaya leave, I've been warning her but she refuse to hear, now she's growing hair-wire
grin
You sure say no be Mr Chris Oyakhilome be that?
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by SalomonKane: 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
nkechiben:

MUMU! Did I hear u said dat Pastor Chris is cheat? Ok o! Oya watch ur own marriage because soon it scatter into picecs. HOW DARE U?
Oh do keep quite and remain a blatant drug addict.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by calabardick(m): 11:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
You sure say no be Mr Chris Oyakhilome be that?

See as s/he just dey abuse people everywhere because of that Jerry curl business man
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by ofuonyebi: 11:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
God is watching!...one day we all go no the truth..
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by lanreni: 11:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
lofty900:
Point of correction, Chris and Anita didn't co-founded christ embassy, Chris founded the church single handedly before he married her
zombie followership spotted!
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by aperture11: 1:30am On Oct 17, 2016
This is quite unfortunate. God guide us all. I left the church a few years ago but I can tell you that the foundational principles of Christ as taught from the bible by this man of God I know now, I learnt in that church. I still use the principles and it works.

I strongly believe mistakes were made and the human element took over.

I pray continue to guide us all. The story doesn't ring true though, but if it is, I wish them both well.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by billyG(m): 4:16am On Oct 17, 2016
That schafer guy must hav been poking her4 a looong time.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 17, 2016
nkechiben:

SEE AS UR MOUTH DEY SMELL FOR HERE. FOR HOW LONG HAVE U BRUSH UR MOUTH? GO AND STUDY UR BIBLE MUMU. THROUGH OUT JESUS DAYS ON EARTH IT'S TEACHING & MIRACLES UPON MIRACLES HE WENT ABOUT DOING. THERE'S NO SINGLE OCCASION HE DID NOT PERFORM MIRACLE.
DON'T WORRY, OK? ONE DAY U'LL NEED MIRACLE AND U'LL KNOW THE REASON FOR THE ADVERT.

Typical of christ embassy folks.

I do not waste my time arguing folks with like you.

But tell me something! So he advertises the so-called 'miracles' as you said? This is evil because CHRIST Jesus never advertsed his miracles, never. So your chris is doing showmanship?
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 17, 2016
aperture11:
This is quite unfortunate. God guide us all. I left the church a few years ago but I can tell you that the foundational principles of Christ as taught from the bible by this man of God I know now, I learnt in that church. I still use the principles and it works.

I strongly believe mistakes were made and the human element took over.

I pray continue to guide us all. The story doesn't ring true though, but if it is, I wish them both well.

Which principles? Sowing and reaping? Miracles? Positive confession? Ha!ha!ha!

Principles of prosperity, signs and wonders that most times gratify the flesh and give rise to mad guest for materialism, worldiliness, mundane things, etc. Compare them with the teachings of men like Gbile Akani and see.

See folk, there are laws and ordinances that GOD has instituted in that whether you are born-again or not, they work for you.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 17, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Them like Oga Chris pass God himself.

Stop that tonye! Do make light their matter.
They worship pastor chris and not GOD.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ancient Black Buddha / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.