Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Uche Jombo And Her Son At Vegas Poolside Birthday Party [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo And Her Son At Vegas Poolside Birthday Party [PICS] (30619 Views)

Uche Jombo And Omoni Oboli Snub Each Other At Dubai Tourism / Odunlade Adekola, Uche Jombo And Ebube Nwagbo Pictured Together / Uche Jombo And Olusegun Obasanjo Pictured On A Plane Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Jombo And Her Son At Vegas Poolside Birthday Party [PICS] by TunezMediaTV: 7:31am On Oct 16, 2016
Nollywood actress, Uche Jumbo who is currently lounging in the US, celebrated the birthday of one of her friend, Awele with a poolside party in Vegas.

Uche who attended the party with her son, baby Mattew, joined the celebrant with other ladies in the pool as they showed off their bikini bod and posed for the gram while little Mat was busy throwing a tantrum in the background

See more photos below ....

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/10/actress-uche-jumbo-flaunts-bikini-bod.html

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo And Her Son At Vegas Poolside Birthday Party [PICS] by youngberry001(m): 7:45am On Oct 16, 2016
Oboy nah boobs birthday den dey do cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo And Her Son At Vegas Poolside Birthday Party [PICS] by bomasek(m): 10:33am On Oct 16, 2016
See how my prick just dey vex

16 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo And Her Son At Vegas Poolside Birthday Party [PICS] by Came: 1:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
Uche don join her orobo mate dem. they are proud of themselves,i like that about them.

5 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo And Her Son At Vegas Poolside Birthday Party [PICS] by xecuter(m): 3:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
youngberry001:
omo me I wonder o,
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Son At Vegas Poolside Birthday Party [PICS] by steppin: 3:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
Big and beautiful.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo And Her Son At Vegas Poolside Birthday Party [PICS] by beautiful232(f): 3:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
my pretty boo
cute boy too

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo And Her Son At Vegas Poolside Birthday Party [PICS] by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
Old koromoto
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Son At Vegas Poolside Birthday Party [PICS] by Neimar: 3:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
chaii dem nr dey sexy@all shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo And Her Son At Vegas Poolside Birthday Party [PICS] by blackjah(m): 3:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
all this small children dont know what to do with boobs undecided
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Son At Vegas Poolside Birthday Party [PICS] by ThumbzTNA(m): 3:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
Not bad for a mother

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo And Her Son At Vegas Poolside Birthday Party [PICS] by olumaxi(m): 3:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
Couldnt notice her son in time...all i see is different water melons wrapped in white clothes
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Son At Vegas Poolside Birthday Party [PICS] by jieta: 3:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
see as dat gal Toto rise

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo And Her Son At Vegas Poolside Birthday Party [PICS] by bleskid: 3:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
Beautifull nonsense
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Son At Vegas Poolside Birthday Party [PICS] by tolexy007(m): 3:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
Rubbish...
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Son At Vegas Poolside Birthday Party [PICS] by princeonx: 3:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
Neimar:
chaii dem nr dey sexy@all shocked
Monkey no fine but em mama like am grin

Re: Uche Jombo And Her Son At Vegas Poolside Birthday Party [PICS] by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
How will those old women swim with all the ojuju calaber make up on their faces
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Son At Vegas Poolside Birthday Party [PICS] by asahnwaKC: 3:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
Wtf shocked lipsrsealed grin
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Son At Vegas Poolside Birthday Party [PICS] by mencade5(m): 3:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
Me na pant i say make i come see...... And i don see am

3 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo And Her Son At Vegas Poolside Birthday Party [PICS] by MrBLING(m): 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
Fattie bobos grin
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Son At Vegas Poolside Birthday Party [PICS] by joshing(m): 3:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
Wht is Uche smellin in d 2nd pic??
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Son At Vegas Poolside Birthday Party [PICS] by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
Love of a mother, she was more concerned about her crying child, than the picture.

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo And Her Son At Vegas Poolside Birthday Party [PICS] by optional1(f): 3:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
which kind bikini b this?

2 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo And Her Son At Vegas Poolside Birthday Party [PICS] by Bowwow11(m): 3:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
ok o
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Son At Vegas Poolside Birthday Party [PICS] by theGistsonline: 3:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
youngberry001:
everyone there's JUMBO size!
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Son At Vegas Poolside Birthday Party [PICS] by obontami: 3:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
Look at the isu obo of the the with red hair in the third pix cheesy grin
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Son At Vegas Poolside Birthday Party [PICS] by orlarbissy(f): 4:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
They are all endowed
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Son At Vegas Poolside Birthday Party [PICS] by sosanova: 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
grin grin

See laps and punannies
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Son At Vegas Poolside Birthday Party [PICS] by abagajnr3: 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
d fourth pics the lady by d left get something for her chest...
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Son At Vegas Poolside Birthday Party [PICS] by aalangel(f): 4:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
Does it mean that Uche is not planning to work on her body?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Mercy Johnson Okojie And Her Family / Miyonse Seals Endorsement Deal With Payporte As Tboss Congratulates Him / Ankara Gucci Rants About Lekki Flooded Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.