Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,543 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

I Still Don't Understand The Concept Of Christianity. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Still Don't Understand The Concept Of Christianity. (2058 Views)

Separation Of Christianity And State / Which Hymn Or Song Represents The True Essence Of Christianity / Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Still Don't Understand The Concept Of Christianity. by mamuzoOMAH(m): 11:06am On Oct 16, 2016
Even though I was born a Christian, I won't claim to be one. I've been doing a whole lot of studies on Christianity and I still can't understand the concept of it.
These are my reasons so far.

1) God creating the world in 6 days : it still doesn't make sense to me. It feels just like pure magic. It feels just like the fairy tales we watched when we were kids. I don't agree to the myth of Genesis.

2) Why God chose to partial: in as much as the Christians would argue, it is clearly evident by the Bible that God was indeed partial and actually not a just God. He chose the people of Israel amongst all. the tribe of the earth. If he is indeed the only true God and other gods being the works of men like the Christians would sing and say, how then we're the people of other religions and nations surviving being that the supposed "true God" abandoned them and cast them away from him? This surely doesn't make sense to me.

3) The wars, the genocide, and attack perpetrated by the people of Israel: It is common Knowledge that there were many wars in the Bible. Christians would say that in that time of age, there was a battle of supremacy, ok good. But then the story of Jericho is something I find really sad. The people. of Jericho was such peaceful people, they even had to build a wall over their city so nobody disturbs them. But then the city was destroyed by the children of the loving true God. what was their offense?

4)The many hoax stories: From Rod turning to snakes, to Jonah surviving in the belly of a fish, to a talking donkey, to water turning to wine, to Walking on water, to Noah's ark amongst others.

5) Elisha and the 42 children : So some little kids called Elisha bald head and the perfect response was invoking bear to eat up the children. The sad part is that some people still justify this story. how inhumane was Elisha. Just imagine, your child of 4year called TB Joshua a man with long beards and then he sends a lion to eat the child up. would u justify that? Think brother, think.

6) A woman conceiving without sexual intercourse : We all know that's not possible.

7) Paul and the church belittling women to the roles of Just listening and not saying anything: What's the difference between what buhari did and what Paul and the early church did?

coolThe Concept of the Trinity : God the father, God the son, God the Holy Spirit. Does this mean this 3 different entities is one. In other words since Jesus died on the cross, hence God the father was the one that died too. Well, this Trinity story doesn't make sense either

9) Hellfire: So u mean to tell me our fore fathers who never heard of Jesus, are all in Hellfire? So u mean to tell me just because I had consensual sex with my gf, I am going to hell fire? So u mean all Muslims and other religions of the earth are going to hell fire too? So u mean to tell me after leaving a good life here on earth, helping the needy, not hurting anybody, because I chose not to buy the idea of Jesus, I'm going to hell? lol. Incredible.

10) And most importantly: I am a Nigerian, I'm an African. what concerns the God of The Israelites and the Gods with someone in the streets of Benin Nigeria. Those Benin and Israel share the same boundary? What happened to our local Gods, what
happened to obatala, what happened to ogun, what happened to olukun, why should I believe in a God that is unjust and chose to love just the people of Israel?

I know the Christians would tell me to seek the Holy Spirit which to me is still an illusion. Well I'm open to him. I want him to appear to me like a man and then we do a question and answer section.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Still Don't Understand The Concept Of Christianity. by psucc(m): 11:18am On Oct 16, 2016
Op you actually answer almost all the questions in the followup paragraphs.

The story of creation as narrated in Genesis goes to show God as a Supreme Being.

Let's take this for an example:
Companies bid for the construction of a particular road. Some based on their expertise may give a completion period of 2yrs, others 3, yet giant ones may do so for 6months.

God would've used one day to complete it but was only setting out time which we are still using today worldwide.
Re: I Still Don't Understand The Concept Of Christianity. by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 16, 2016
Observing.
Re: I Still Don't Understand The Concept Of Christianity. by Tallesty1(m): 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
A potential atheist

1 Like

Re: I Still Don't Understand The Concept Of Christianity. by Edwinmason(m): 12:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
same old excuses of atheist......op pls find something new
Re: I Still Don't Understand The Concept Of Christianity. by menxer: 12:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
Thou shalt not reason, thus says the...

(1) It may be true, God created Man on the sixth day. Lets not forget a thousand years is a day before God, so it took 6000 years to create man.

6000 years? Yes.
If you are building a house, painting is the last thing done but it was in the plan from start.

(6) artificial insemination is still a possibility. Come to think of it, we have hens that lay eggs by feeding them a certain Kind of food with no contact with a Cockerel.

It is good you know we are Nigerians and we like and prefer any thing imported.

1 Like

Re: I Still Don't Understand The Concept Of Christianity. by Truthman83(m): 12:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
I personally stopped being a christian about a year ago after asking the same questions. It is important for me to know where I'm going rather than being told to walk blind folded.

4 Likes

Re: I Still Don't Understand The Concept Of Christianity. by honourhim: 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
mamuzoOMAH:
Even though I was born a Christian, I won't claim to be one. I've been doing a whole lot of studies on Christianity and I still can't understand the concept of it.

1) God creating the world in 6 days : it still doesn't make sense to me. It feels just like pure magic. It feels just like the fairy tales we watched when we were kids. I don't agree to the myth of Genesis.

2) Why God chose to partial: in as much as the Christians would argue, it is clearly evident by the Bible that God was indeed partial and actually not a just God. He chose the people of Israel amongst all. the tribe of the earth. If he is indeed the only true God and other gods being the works of men like the Christians would sing and say, how then we're the people of other religions and nations surviving being that the supposed "true God" abandoned them and cast them away from him? This surely doesn't make sense to me.

3) The wars, the genocide, and attack perpetrated by the people of Israel: It is common Knowledge that there were many wars in the Bible. Christians would say that in that time of age, there was a battle of supremacy, ok good. But then the story of Jericho is something I find really sad. The people. of Jericho was such peaceful people, they even had to build a wall over their city so nobody disturbs them. But then the city was destroyed by the children of the loving true God. what was their offense?

4)The many hoax stories: From Rod turning to snakes, to Jonah surviving in the belly of a fish, to a talking donkey, to water turning to wine, to Walking on water, to Noah's ark amongst others.

5) Elisha and the 42 children : So some little kids called Elisha bald head and the perfect response was invoking bear to eat up the children. The sad part is that some people still justify this story. how inhumane was Elisha. Just imagine, your child of 4year called TB Joshua a man with long beards and then he sends a lion to eat the child up. would u justify that? Think brother, think.

6) A woman conceiving without sexual intercourse : We all know that's not possible.

7) Paul and the church belittling women to the roles of Just listening and not saying anything: What's the difference between what buhari did and what Paul and the early church did?

coolThe Concept of the Trinity : God the father, God the son, God the Holy Spirit. Does this mean this 3 different entities is one. In other words since Jesus died on the cross, hence God the father was the one that died too. Well, this Trinity story doesn't make sense either

9) Hellfire: So u mean to tell me our fore fathers who never heard of Jesus, are all in Hellfire? So u mean to tell me just because I had consensual sex with my gf, I am going to hell fire? So u mean all Muslims and other religions of the earth are going to hell fire too? So u mean to tell me after leaving a good life here on earth, helping the needy, not hurting anybody, because I chose not to buy the idea of Jesus, I'm going to hell? lol. Incredible.

10) And most importantly: I am a Nigerian, I'm an African. what concerns the God of The Israelites and the Gods with someone in the streets of Benin Nigeria. Those Benin and Israel share the same boundary? What happened to our local Gods, what
happened to obatala, what happened to ogun, what happened to olukun, why should I believe in a God that is unjust and chose to love just the people of Israel?

I know the Christians would tell me to seek the Holy Spirit which to me is still an illusion. Well I'm open to him. I want him to appear to me like a man and then we do a question and answer section.

Yes there are many things you don't understand in the bible so you exit from christianity. There are also many things u dont understand about life so you can also exit from this life.

The issues you raised here have been treated in other threads. Dont be lazy, search for those threads and get yourself informed. We can't be going round endlessly abeg.
Re: I Still Don't Understand The Concept Of Christianity. by squarelead(m): 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
All this does not change the fact that God is God. He is our creator, and if you believe fine, you don't believe fine. JESUS IS THE SAVIOUR. HE IS COMING SOON FOR THE SAINTS. BE PREPARED.
Re: I Still Don't Understand The Concept Of Christianity. by squarelead(m): 1:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
JESUS CHRIST
Re: I Still Don't Understand The Concept Of Christianity. by squarelead(m): 1:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
Wait o, there is something I don't understand about naira land. I typed JESUS in capital Letters and it came back to small letters though leaving the first letter capital. What's going on, hope it's not that what am hearing about naira land is true, that it's full of atheist.
Re: I Still Don't Understand The Concept Of Christianity. by PastorAIO: 1:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
squarelead:
Wait o, there is something I don't understand about naira land. I typed JESUS in capital Letters and it came back to small letters though leaving the first letter capital. What's going on, hope it's not that what am hearing about naira land is true, that it's full of atheist.

J E S U S
Re: I Still Don't Understand The Concept Of Christianity. by winner01(m): 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
Re: I Still Don't Understand The Concept Of Christianity. by ScienceWatch: 6:30pm On Nov 07, 2016
TODAY JESUS CHRIST THE MESSIAH IS STILL ON TRIAL ! The Jews, Muslims and even fake Christians are ready to crucify Him. Just like the Jewish church leaders deceived their congregations, Christian church leaders world wide are deceiving their congregations. THATS WHY THERE IS NO MIRACLE, SIGNS AND WONDERS.

See the miraculous power of Jesus Christ in action. All this was first for the Jews !
Scoan Church Nigeria’s power with the holy Prophet TB Joshua is unstoppable !!
He is just the greatest living and verifiable prophet on earth now.
Scoan Church Nigeria was personally examined by the following highly respected persons;
1) PROMINENT DUTCH THEOLOGIAN PROFESSOR WILLEM J. OUWENEEL ABOUT PROPHET T.B. JOSHUA AND THE SCOAN, LAGOS, NIGERIA. Professor Ouweneel holds doctorates in biology (Utrecht), philosophy (Amsterdam) and theology (Bloemfontein, RSA).
He concluded that his experience at Scoan was awesome.

2) Renowned global evangelist, P.S. Upthegrove’s who had successfully pastored AA Allen’s church as a minister.
He concluded that he was on Holy ground at Scoan.
He recounted how seeing such power demonstrated reminded him of all he had witnessed through ministers of God such as Oral Roberts, AA Allen, William Branham and RW Shambach who he had the privilege to work with and know personally.

3) Group from New Zealand:
Among our group there were three senior pastors, two evangelists and two men leading major Christian work in New Zealand. Between us we had 180 years of ministry.
Our conclusion was that this is truly a work of God.

4) The Religious Monitoring Group have investigated Joshua and the Synagogue, Church of All Nations and have concluded that he is a man of God.

5) God only reveals His top secrets to those He loves. He revealed the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ to Prophet Isaiah. In the same vein, Jesus Christ revealed who Prophet TB Joshua is to His beloved servant, late Prophet (Dr.) Akin Adewole, shepherd of the Celestial Church of Christ, Opopo Igbala Parish, Ikola Road, Ipaja, Lagos sometime in 1995.
He concluded that TB Joshua is a Prophet of God.

Only an insane or demon possessed person will even attempt to argue with truth that can also be scientifically verified. Although God don’t need science to make Himself known.
mamuzoOMAH:

Many false Pastors/spiritualists/herbalists/card readers/ tea cup readers/ sangomas and Satanists. etc around the world are trembling when they watch Emmanuel TV and see evidence that can be scientifically proven.

Today thousands of churches/ Synagogues/ Mosques are simply glorified motivational centres that offer nice sounding words without the Resurrection Power of God such as is daily demonstrated in the Synagogue Church Of All Nations (Scoan). This is why mamuzoOMAH sound demon possessed.
The Holy Gospels clearly show that Jesus sent his apprentice Pastors out into the world to demonstrate the love of GOD through Healings and deliverance of evil spirits exactly like it is done in the holy Scoan Church Nigeria
Today, the sincere suffering masses never get what Jesus commanded all Anointed disciples/Pastors/Clergymen to do so that God’s LOVE can be made evident.. The time is now, where in every true church, regardless of their religion, will provide the mind-blowing evidence of the Father’s LOVE with miracles, signs and wonders..

Jesus did not come to close down other world religions. But to include them all if they are brave enough to accept what he came to give. Muslims, Sangomas, Jews, Buddists, Hindus and Christians alike all receive healing and blessing because is written for ‘God so loved the world, that he sent Jesus the Messiah.”

The Jews are jealous of what they see happening at Scoan. This power was meant first for the Jews, but they rejected Gods gift.
There is abundant evidence pointing to the true meaning of Jesus' words, "No one comes to the Father, but through me."

All religions are trying to get to the Father for healing, deliverance and material blessings. So, is it not common sense for the suffering masses of all religions including Christianity to finally recognize that the excellent and abundant examples of Healing, Signs and Wonders at the holy Scoan Church Nigeria are for all that suffer. Jesus said, “ I have come to make all things new.”

Nigeria must not make the same foolish mistake as the Jews. Jesus said of them, "Satan will not and can not work against himself. "

Two thousand years later history repeats itself. The Jews rejected the Messiah, today the godless CAN & Pentecostal PFN leaders continue its terrible attacks on the Holy Scoan Church, Nigeria.

These fake church leaders are behaving the same way the so-called Jewish church leaders of Jesus time behaved. When these fake Pharisees/ holy church men said to Jesus that he is doing all the miracles because satan gives him the power to do it. Jesus said of them, "satan will not and can not work against himself. "

The Pentecostal leaders are behaving just like the godless and fake Pharisee churchmen who said to Jesus that no one taught him, meaning no one ordained Jesus, so where did he get the authority to be priest/ Pastor/ healer, etc. All this, show that the Jesus, the sent Messiah is again on trial today.
The time in now ! These vicious Pentecostal leaders will have to admit in secret that “truly Christ is risen” and is alive still. When Church leader are too blind to understand Prophet TB Joshua and the biblical and scientific evidence of the Healing, Signs and Wonders coming directly from the international testimonies of thousands upon thousands of people and Pastors of all religions that has been to the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria.
Re: I Still Don't Understand The Concept Of Christianity. by theoneJabulani(m): 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2016
no reasonable response so far. Where is it even written in the Bible that a day in God's eyes is a thousand on ear th . let's imagine DAT is true, so he used 3000years to create earth BT spent 1000years to create the rest of the universe. any sense?

2 Likes

Re: I Still Don't Understand The Concept Of Christianity. by ScienceWatch: 7:01pm On Nov 07, 2016
Truthman83:
I personally stopped being a christian about a year ago after asking the same questions. It is important for me to know where I'm going rather than being told to walk blind folded.
Truthman83 it is a sad to hear you reject the Christ you say you once knew. You would never have got to this dangerous spiritual cross-roads if you were a member of a living church.

No one is a christian because they go to church. Or stop being a christian because they stopped going to church.

You would not be so confused if you made use of the worlds most powerful spiritual learning freely available on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com. The Creator of this universe cant be mocked ! His love for His creation cannot be dismissed !

To be a christian is to have a spiritual relationship with the Messiah. Jesus showed what happens when God is worship properly, in SPIRIT and TRUTH. Then personal problems are solved in ways that are beyond reason. No scientist in the world can or will ever be able to solve the terrible human problems that are daily solved in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Still Don't Understand The Concept Of Christianity. by shadeyinka(m): 7:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
mamuzoOMAH:
Even though I was born a Christian, I won't claim to be one. I've been doing a whole lot of studies on Christianity and I still can't understand the concept of it. ......

Well I'm open to him. I want him to appear to me like a man and then we do a question and answer section.

I would have answered your questions because I thought you really wanted understanding. However, the bolded shows that you have concluded in your heart and you are just in to have Christians dissipate their energy over nothing.

Since you are rude enough to ask God to face you like a man, why bring your case to Nairaland. Take it to God and face Him like a man.

A boy practicing how to publicize his new religion: Atheism!
Re: I Still Don't Understand The Concept Of Christianity. by ScienceWatch: 8:44pm On Nov 07, 2016
psucc:
Op you actually answer almost all the questions in the followup paragraphs.

The story of creation as narrated in Genesis goes to show God as a Supreme Being.

Let's take this for an example:
Companies bid for the construction of a particular road. Some based on their expertise may give a completion period of 2yrs, others 3, yet giant ones may do so for 6months.

God would've used one day to complete it but was only setting out time which we are still using today worldwide.
Sincere People meet at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria.
They come from Russia, UK, America, Africa, Britian, France, etc.

The true power of the spirit world is demonstrated in its purest form.
See it happening 24hrs a day, 7 days a week. Here you will also learn why you must not pay for Spiritual healings. It is written : "Freely the gift of healing is given to you, freely it must be given to those that need it".

I have seen everyone with psychological disorders healed very rapidly.
There are too many human problems that science cant cure but they will accept the case anyway and make money out of the suffering. What is the root cause of psychological problems ?

See it happening 24hrs a day, 7 days a week. on Emmanuel.tv or Dstv CH 390 24hrs daily
Re: I Still Don't Understand The Concept Of Christianity. by ScienceWatch: 8:47pm On Nov 07, 2016
honourhim:

Yes there are many things you don't understand in the bible so you exit from christianity. There are also many things u dont understand about life so you can also exit from this life.

The issues you raised here have been treated in other threads. Dont be lazy, search for those threads and get yourself informed. We can't be going round endlessly abeg.
The Bible warns, "Dont throw your pearls to the swine." He could be a Pentecostal leader.

Remember how the Jews rejected the scientific verifiable evidence freely available to them. Miracle, Prophecy, Signs And Wonders are Gods way of providing evidence of his love through one man, Jesus Christ and His anointed Pastors/Priests/Prophets. Without this anointing, Pastors are not recognized in heaven. They are fake !
If you love Jesus Christ, remember to block this evil facebook pages; https://web.facebook.com/tbjoshuawatch, AND https://web.facebook.com/tbjoshuafalsoprofeta/ to block the page click on “more” then click on ‘block” . Soon this harmful page will only serve the needs of satanic worshipers.

TODAY JESUS CHRIST THE MESSIAH IS STILL ON TRIAL ! The Jews, Muslims and even fake Christians are ready to crucify Him. Just like the Jewish church leaders deceived their congregations, Christian church leaders world wide are deceiving their congregations. THATS WHY THERE IS NO MIRACLE, SIGNS AND WONDERS.

See the miraculous power of Jesus Christ in action. All this was first for the Jews !
Scoan Church Nigeria’s power with the holy Prophet TB Joshua is unstoppable !!
He is just the greatest living and verifiable prophet on earth now.
Scoan Church Nigeria was personally examined by the following highly respected persons;
1) PROMINENT DUTCH THEOLOGIAN PROFESSOR WILLEM J. OUWENEEL ABOUT PROPHET T.B. JOSHUA AND THE SCOAN, LAGOS, NIGERIA. Professor Ouweneel holds doctorates in biology (Utrecht), philosophy (Amsterdam) and theology (Bloemfontein, RSA).
He concluded that his experience at Scoan was awesome.

2) Renowned global evangelist, P.S. Upthegrove’s who had successfully pastored AA Allen’s church as a minister.
He concluded that he was on Holy ground at Scoan.
He recounted how seeing such power demonstrated reminded him of all he had witnessed through ministers of God such as Oral Roberts, AA Allen, William Branham and RW Shambach who he had the privilege to work with and know personally.

3) Group from New Zealand:
Among our group there were three senior pastors, two evangelists and two men leading major Christian work in New Zealand. Between us we had 180 years of ministry.
Our conclusion was that this is truly a work of God.

4) The Religious Monitoring Group have investigated Joshua and the Synagogue, Church of All Nations and have concluded that he is a man of God.

5) God only reveals His top secrets to those He loves. He revealed the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ to Prophet Isaiah. In the same vein, Jesus Christ revealed who Prophet TB Joshua is to His beloved servant, late Prophet (Dr.) Akin Adewole, shepherd of the Celestial Church of Christ, Opopo Igbala Parish, Ikola Road, Ipaja, Lagos sometime in 1995.
He concluded that TB Joshua is a Prophet of God.

Only an insane or demon possessed person will even attempt to argue with truth that can also be scientifically verified. Although God don’t need science to make Himself known.
Re: I Still Don't Understand The Concept Of Christianity. by ScienceWatch: 8:52pm On Nov 07, 2016
squarelead:
Warning ! Kwaku Bonsam and Freeze of cool FM's plan to destroy the Holy Scoan Nigeria failed again.

Pentecostal Pnf church leaders and falso profeta and tbjoshuawatch webpages are part of this satanic group. They are part of a spiritually sick satanic group that want see the continuation of the suffering of good people in Nigeria and the world.

Remember how the Jews rejected the scientific verifiable evidence freely available to them of the awesome MIRACLES, PROPHECIES, SIGNS AND WONDERS.

Miracle, Prophecy, Signs And Wonders are Gods way of providing evidence of his love through one man, Jesus Christ and His anointed Pastors/Priests/Prophets. Without this anointing, Pastors are not recognized in heaven. They are fake !
Re: I Still Don't Understand The Concept Of Christianity. by ScienceWatch: 8:56pm On Nov 07, 2016
The best place to truthfully learn all about the invisible spirit world, how it causes depression etc, dreams and how dreams and spirits effect our lives and the value of true knowledge is on Emmanuel.tv or Dstv CH 390 24hrs daily.

See real people and listen carefully to their own testimonies.
Scoan in Lagos, Nigeria has been examined by many independent international spiritual leaders and found to extremely sound bibically.

Here you will also learn why you must not pay for Spiritual healings.
It is written : "Freely the gift of healing is given to you, freely it must be given to those that need it".

Dont believe any critics on this matter. The most powerful international spiritual investigative teams went to Scoan Nigeria, and have confirmed it all as verifiable TRUTH.
THE TRUTH ABOUT TB JOSHUA AND SCOAN REVEALED !
A more factual account from someone who has visited the Church of the Synagogue is written by Professor Willem Ouweneel, a prominent Dutch theologian who holds doctorates in biology, philosophy and theology.
He lectures in Universities in Switzerland, Holland, South Africa and Germany.
He is of Brethren background but is thoroughly satisfied of the genuineness of the miracles and vindicates the theology of Prophet Joshua.
mamuzoOMAH:

Re: I Still Don't Understand The Concept Of Christianity. by ScienceWatch: 8:57pm On Nov 07, 2016
Warning ! Kwaku Bonsam and Freeze of cool FM's plan to destroy the Holy Scoan Nigeria failed again.

Pentecostal Pnf church leaders and falso profeta and tbjoshuawatch webpages are part of this satanic group. They are part of a spiritually sick satanic group that want see the continuation of the suffering of good people in Nigeria and the world.

Remember how the Jews rejected the scientific verifiable evidence freely available to them. Miracle, Prophecy, Signs And Wonders are Gods way of providing evidence of his love through one man, Jesus Christ and His anointed Pastors/Priests/Prophets. Without this anointing, Pastors are not recognized in heaven. They are fake !
mamuzoOMAH:

Re: I Still Don't Understand The Concept Of Christianity. by Anas09: 3:26pm On Nov 08, 2016
Tallesty1:
A potential atheist
Potential? If you can perceive, you'd know that one of them here has opened a new Moniker. undecided
Re: I Still Don't Understand The Concept Of Christianity. by Anas09: 3:33pm On Nov 08, 2016
shadeyinka:

I would have answered your questions because I thought you really wanted understanding. However, the bolded shows that you have concluded in your heart and you are just in to have Christians dissipate their energy over nothing.

Since you are rude enough to ask God to face you like a man, why bring your case to Nairaland. Take it to God and face Him like a man.

A boy practicing how to publicize his new religion: Atheism!
Bros he is one if the rebels here with a new moniker. He registered the handle September 2016.
Don't give him room to malign God.
Re: I Still Don't Understand The Concept Of Christianity. by peacesamuel94(m): 6:10pm On Nov 08, 2016
mamuzoOMAH:

1. I would have agreed with you If the sentence had begun with: Man created the world in six days, but that's not the case here, it was created by an all powerful being. Anyone capable of creating this complex universe, the human mind, time etc. is capable of anything. stop belittling God. And there is a possibility that the six days were not literal.psalms 90:4

2.This would have been true, only if we assumed that the Egyptians the Canaanites the Hittites etc as well as the children of Israel were all servants of God and we're obedient to His will, but God chose only the children of Israel out of his many servants and destroyed the others. Of course that was not the case, they rejected God so they ended up being rejected.

3.They were not servants of God being peaceful notwithstanding.

4.Of course they were not human acts, Creating this universe is much more complex than that, so that shouldn't be hard to believe considering who was behind the acts.

5.You do not blame the manufacturer of a car for an accident caused by a wreckless driver. Power was bestowed on Elijah and what he chose to do with it was entirely his business. so blame Elijah not God.

6.Again as far as God was involved, this is not impossible.

7.This a misconception, men were told to love their wives, and you do not belittle those you love.

8. Hellfire should not be your problem, as long as you follow the path that Christ has made available for you.

9.Romans 2:29
Re: I Still Don't Understand The Concept Of Christianity. by shadeyinka(m): 7:50pm On Nov 08, 2016
Anas09:

Bros he is one if the rebels here with a new moniker. He registered the handle September 2016.
Don't give him room to malign God.

I understand his type very well. Thanks
Re: I Still Don't Understand The Concept Of Christianity. by oaroloye(m): 6:08am On Nov 11, 2016
SHALOM!

mamuzoOMAH:

When someone like YOU says that they "DO NOT UNDERSTAND" Elementary Concepts
, that is nothing new.

. JOB 28:28.

28. "And unto Man He said,

'The Fear of The Lord,
That (is) Wisdom;
And to depart from Evil
(is) Understanding.' "

. DANIEL 12:10.

10. "Many shall be purified,
and made white,
and tried;
but the Wicked
shall do wickedly;
and none of the Wicked
shall Understand;
but the Wise
shall Understand."

YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND, BECAUSE YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE, WERE NEVER A CHRISTIAN, AND NEVER STUDIED.

YOU CANNOT BE BORN A CHRISTIAN.

We do not yet have that Technology.

A Scientologist gave a thrilling testimony of having Telepathic Communication with the unborn child of a cousin co-worker, and how they had played together around the office- the cousin, as an Unbeliever, totally unaware of this.

After the birth, the baby was able to recognize that person, and exhibited unusual general awareness. [ADVANCE Magazine 106].

We have yet to produce a Christian equivalent.

NONE of which are any good.

Evidently, you were brought up in a Church that teaches WICKEDNESS and SLOTHFULNESS.

If you had written a post on all the ways you tried to answer your own questions, that did not satisfy you, you would have a marvellous and impressive post.

But when you must have someone else answer them for you, you look like someone with brain damage, who cannot think for himself.

[
quote]1) God creating the world in 6 days : it still doesn't make sense to me. It feels just like pure magic. It feels just like the fairy tales we watched when we were kids. I don't agree to the myth of Genesis.[/quote]

Saying that GOD creating the Heavens and the Earth in six days does not make sense to you, is a very arrogant and senseless statement.

Do you mean God worked too quickly, or too slowly?

You do not say, showing a shallowness of intellect.

What do you know about CREATION?

Do you know how to CREATE anything?

Do you know what POWERS God has?

Do you know what Powers God gave YOU?

No.

But I know.

. THE TEN TALENTS. (Matt. 25:1-46)

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. ETERNAL LIFE.

. THE TEN POUNDS OF DOMINION. (Luke 19:11-27.)

1. THE ABOVE; 2. THE BELOW.
3. THE EARTH; 4. THE NETHER REALMS.
5. FIRE; 6. WATER.
7. THE MOVING; 8. THE STATIONARY.
9. THE LOUD; 10. THE SILENT.

HOW are they implemented?

You should know.

. SCIENTOLOGY AXIOMS. L. Ron Hubbard

1. Life is basically a Static.

Definition: A Life Static has no mass, no motion, no wavelength, no location in Space nor in Time. It has the ability to postulate and to perceive.

2. The Static is capable of considerations, postulates, and opinions.
3. Space, Energy, Objects, Form and Time are the result of Considerations made and/or Agreed-Upon or not by the Static, and are perceived solely because the Static considers that it can perceive them.
4. Space is a viewpoint of Dimension.
5. Energy consists of Postulated Particles in Space.
6. Objects consist of Grouped Particles and Solids.
7. Time is basically a Postulate that Space and Particles will persist.
8. The Apparency of Time is the Postulate that Space and Particles will persist.
9. Change is the primary manifestation of Time.
10. The Highest Purpose in this Universe is the Creation of an Effect.

11. THE CONSIDERATIONS RESULTING IN CONDITIONS OF EXISTENCE ARE FOUR-FOLD.

(a) AS-IS-NESS is the Condition of Immediate Creation without persistence, and is the Condition of Existence which exists at the Moment of Creation and at the Moment of Destruction, and is different from other Considerations in that it does not contain Survival.

(b) ALTER-IS-NESS is the Consideration which introduces change, and therefore Time and Persistence, into an AS-IS-NESS to obtain. Persistency.

(c) IS-NESS is an Apparency of Existence brought about by the continuous alteration of an AS-IS-NESS. This is called, when Agreed-Upon, Reality.

(d) NOT-IS-NESS is the effort to handle IS-NESS by reducing its condition through the use of Force. It is an Apparency and cannot entirely vanquish an IS-NESS.

12. The Primary Condition of ANY Universe is that two spaces, energies, or objects must not occupy the same space. When this Condition is violated [PERFECT DUPLICATE] the Apparency of ANY Universe or any part thereof is Nulled.

21. UNDERSTANDING is composed of Affinity, Reality, and Communication.
22. The practice of NOT-IS-NESS reduces Understanding.
23. The Static has the capability of Total Knowingness. Total Knowingness would consist of Total ARC.
24. Total ARC would bring about the vanishment of all Mechanical Conditions of Existence.

GOD HAS TELEKINETIC POWER- that is, He can CREATE Matter, Energy, Space, and Time with HIS MIND.

Humans are created in His image to do the same things He does.

. THE NINE TIME VECTORS.

PAST to PAST; PAST to PRESENT; PAST to FUTURE.
PRESENT to PAST; PRESENT to PRESENT; PRESENT to FUTURE.
FUTURE to PAST; FUTURE to PRESENT; FUTURE to FUTURE.

[See: EXCALIBUR REVISITED, by Geoffrey Filbert (a co-founder of SCIENTOLOGY).]

WHEN YOU CONTROL EVERY PARTICLE, YOU CAN CONTROL TIME. You can make Particles move Quickly, or Slowly. Backwards, Forwards, Sideways.

TELEKINESIS.

Why can't God do that?

. JOHN 5:17-21.

17. But Jesus answered them,
"My Father worketh hitherto,
and I work."
18. Therefore the Jews
sought the more to kill him,
because he not only had
broken The Sabbath,
but said also
that God was his Father,
making himself equal with God.
19. Then answered Jesus
and said unto them,
"Verily, verily, I say unto you,

'THE SON CAN DO NOTHING OF HIMSELF,
BUT WHAT HE SEETH THE FATHER DO:
FOR WHAT THINGS SOEVER HE DOETH,
THESE ALSO DOETH THE SON LIKEWISE.'

20. "For The Father loveth The Son,
and Sheweth him all things
that himself doeth:
and He will Shew him
Greater Works than these,
that ye may marvel.
21. "For as The Father
raiseth up the Dead,
and quickeneth (them);
even so, The Son quickeneth
whom he will."

WHY COULDNT YOU DO THAT?

WHAT did you DO all of your Christian life?

If God wanted to perform a 100 million year Process in ONE SECOND, He could TURN the Operation from PRESENT-TO-FUTURE Time into PRESENT-TO-PRESENT Time, so that it wouldn't be taking up any FUTURE Time.

By what authority do you dictate what God can or cannot do?

Were you too busy watching Fairy-Tale Cartoons as a kid?

When Intelligence was being distributed, you were busy watching Fairy-Tale
Cartoons?

YAHSHUA EXPLAINED EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED.

. MATTHEW 22:2-14.

2. "The Kingdom of Heaven
is like unto a certain king,
which made a marriage
for his son,
3. "And sent forth his servants
to call them that were bidden
to the wedding:
and they would not come.
4. "Again, he sent forth
other servants,
saying,

'Tell them which are bidden,

"Behold, I have prepared my dinner:
my oxen and my fatlings are killed,
and all things are ready:
come unto the marriage." '

5. "But they made light of it,
and went their ways,
one to his farm,
another to his merchandise:
6. "And the remnant took his servants,
and entreated them spitefully,
and slew them.
7. "But when the king heard thereof,
he was wroth:
and he
sent forth his armies,
and destroyed those murderers,
and burned up their city.
8. "Then saith he to his servants,

'The wedding is ready,
but they which were bidden
were not worthy.
9. 'Go ye therefore
into the highways,
and as many as ye shall
find, bid to the marriage.'

10. "So those servants went out
into the highways,
and gathered together
all as many as they found,
both bad and good:
and the wedding
was furnished with guests.
11. "And when the king
came in to see the guests,
he saw there a man
which had not on
a wedding garment:
12. "And he saith unto him,

'Friend, how camest
thou in hither
not having
a wedding garment?'

And he was speechless.
13. "Then said the king
to the servants,

'Bind him hand and foot,
and take him away,
and cast him into Outer Darkness,
there shall be weeping
and gnashing of teeth.
14. 'For many are called,
but few are chosen.' "

PEOPLE OF OTHER COUNTRIES IGNORED AND DESTROYED GOD'S MESSENGERS TO THEM.

There was this Messenger- the BEST-OF-THE-BEST... They CRUCIFIED the GUY! For NOTHING!

What was that his Name again?

(Remind me! Surely YOU know?)

3) The wars, the genocide, and attack perpetrated by the people of Israel: It is common Knowledge that there were many wars in the Bible.

. JUDGES 3:1-4.

Now these are the nations
which the LORD left,
to prove Israel by them,
even as many of Israel
as had not known
all the wars of Canaan;
2. Only that the Generations
of the Children of Israel
might know, to teach them War,
at the least such as before
knew nothing thereof;
3 Namely, five lords of the Philistines,
and all the Canaanites,
and the Sidonians,
and the Hivites that dwelt
in mount Lebanon,
from mount Baal–hermon
unto the entering in of Hamath.
4. And they were to prove Israel by them,
to know whether they
would hearken unto
The Commandments of The LORD,
Which he commanded their fathers
by the Hand of Moses.

Christians would say that in that time of age, there was a battle of supremacy, ok good.

WHICH CHRISTIANS SAY THAT?

What is a "WAR OF SUPREMACY?"

You really sound like you have a BRAIN DISEASE.

There was this woman the doctor operated on, fearing BRAIN CANCER- but actually, her brain had INTESTINAL FLUKES (like WORMS,) from EATING PIG MEAT.

Fortunately, they were easily removed (see YOUTUBE Video)!

If there are no worms in YOUR head, WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSE?

But then the story of Jericho is something I find really sad. The people. of Jericho was such peaceful people, they even had to build a wall over their city so nobody disturbs them.

You MUST be MENTAL!

WHO TOLD YOU that there were ANY "PEACEFUL" people at that time?

The most peaceful nation in the world is SWITZERLAND.

They are SO peaceful, they will PEACEFULLY allow Heads-of-State and Public Officers to store THE LOOT of their National Treasuries they have STOLEN!

JERICHO were MURDERERS of PROPHETS OF GOD, and Practiced ANIMAL HUSBANDARY- but not of the type that you get a. DEGREE for.

They also practiced HOMOSEXUALITY, so that they were riddled with HEPATIC VIRUSES from the EXCRETA entering the URETHRA.

Therefore the Commandment of God was to summarily END these devil-worshipping perverts. Even their ANIMALS had to DIE.

But then the city was destroyed by the children of the loving true God. what was their offence?

This is the PROOF that you were NEVER a Christian in ANY sort of Church.

. LEVITICUS 18:22-30.

22. "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it (is) abomination.
23. "Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it (is) confusion.
24. "Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which are cast out before you:
25. "And the land is defiled, therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it, and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants.
26. "Ye shall therefore keep My Statutes and My Judgments, and shall not commit (any) of those abominations; (neither) any of your own nation, nor any stranger that sojourneth among you:
27. "[For all these abominations have the men of the land done, which (were) before you, and the land is defiled;]
28. "That the land spue not you out also, when ye defile it, as it spued out the nations that (were) before you.
29. "For whosoever shall commit any one of these abominations, even the souls that commit (them) shall be cut off from among their people.
30. "Therefore shall ye keep Mine Ordinance, that (ye) commit not (any one) of these abominable customs, which were committed before you, and that ye defile not yourselves therein: I (am) The LORD your God."

4)The many hoax stories: From Rod turning to snakes,

MAGICIANS STILL DO THESE THINGS TODAY.

The FAMILIAR SPIRITS are reported by Nagualist CARLOS CASTANEDA to look like NEARLY MUMMIFIED SNAKES.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.]

to Jonah surviving in the belly of a fish,

THE BIBLE NEVER SAID JONAH SURVIVED IN THE BELLY OF THE FISH.

to a talking donkey,

HOLY HUMANS CAN EXTRACT COMMUNICATION FROM ANY CREATURES- EVEN INANIMATE OBJECTS.

to water turning to wine,

The difference between one type of MEST and another is simply an arrangement of PARTICLES.

to Walking on water,

TELEKINESIS.

So?

to Noah's ark amongst others.

NOAH'S ARK has been found in Mount Ararat.

Also, ANCHOR STONES that could only have come from the Ark were found in those mountains.

I think.

I think that you have BRAIN DAMAGE.

. LEVITICUS 19:32.

32. "Thou shalt rise up
before the hoary head,
and honour the face
of the old man,
and fear thy God:
I (am) The LORD."

DON'T YOU KNOW THE LAW OF GOD?

Whosoever deliberately commits a Sin has forfeited their Covenant Rights.

. NUMBERS 15:27-31.

27. "And if any Soul
Sin through Ignorance,
then he shall bring a she-goat
of the first year for a Sin Offering.
28. "And the Priest shall make
an Atonement for the Soul
that sinneth Ignorantly,
when he Sinneth by Ignorance
before The LORD,
to make an Atonement for him;
and it shall be forgiven him.
29. "Ye shall have One Law
for him that Sinneth by Ignorance,
(both for) him that is born
among the Children of Israel,
and for the Stranger
that sojourneth among you.
30. "But the Soul
that doeth (ought) presumptuously,
(whether he be) born in the land,
or a Stranger,
the same reproacheth The LORD;
and that Soul shall be cut off
from among his people.
31. "Because he hath
despised The Word of The LORD,
and hath broken his Commandment,
that soul shall utterly be cut off;
his Iniquity (shall be) upon him."

THE PRAYERS OF ELISHA WERE KEEPING ISRAEL SAFE.

These children MOCKED that?

So he REMOVED his PROTECTION.

Didn't they CARE that THAT COULD happen?

No.

ALL THE BRAINLESS CHRISTIANS AND ATHEISTS IGNORE WHAT WAS GOING ON AT THAT TIME!

That PROVES that ATHEISTS' MASTERS control BOTH SIDES of these debates.

ELISHA was the SERVANT of ELIJAH, who was the SOLE SURVIVING PROPHET in ISRAEL, because they had been MURDERED by the FATHERS of these children- or by men who were like THESE BRATS when they were children.

ANYBODY ABUSING TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA MUST BE A FOOL!

Don't you know what he can do?

Also, anyone raising their children to disrespect adults must need that brain operation.

IGNORAMOUS.

This is a ROUTINE MEDICAL PROCEDURE in First World Countries. Don't they teach you kiddies ANYTHING these days?

So God, who created the whole World, cannot create ONE FERTILIZED OVUM in ONE woman?

What do you call a "GOD," then?

Anyway, YAHSHUA NEVER asked us to believe that he was born of a Virgin. THAT story has NOTHING to do with THE GOSPEL YAHSHUA PREACHED.

If it had, Yahshua and all his Disciples would have been SUMMARILY EXECUTED for that claim!

WHO told you to follow a "PAUL IDOL?"

What does PAUL have to say that is USEFUL?

. MATTHEW 23:1-15.

THEN spake Jesus to the multitude,
and to his Disciples,
2. Saying,
"The scribes and the Pharisees
sit in Moses' seat:
3. "All therefore whatsoever
they bid you observe
(that) observe and do;
but do not ye after their Works:
for they say and do not.
4. "For they bind heavy burdens
and grievous to be borne,
and lay them on men's shoulders;
but they (themselves)
will not move them
with one of their fingers.
5. "But all their Works
they do for to be seen of men;
they make broad their phylacteries,
and enlarge the borders
of their garments,
6. "And love the uppermost rooms
at feasts,
and the chief seats in the synagogues,
7. "And greetings in the markets,
and to be called of men,

'RABBI, RABBI.'

8. "But be not ye called "Rabbi:"
for one is your Master,
(even) Christ;
and all ye are Brethren.
9. "And call no man your father
upon the Earth:
for One is your Father,
Which is in Heaven.
10. "Neither be ye called masters:
for one is your Master,
(even) Christ.
11. "But he that is greatest among you
shall be your Servant.
12. "And whosoever shall exalt himself
shall be abased;
and he that shall humble himself
shall be exalted.
13. "But woe unto you,
Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites!
For ye shut up
The Kingdom of Heaven against men:
for ye neither go in (yourselves),
neither suffer ye them
that are entering to go in.
14. "Woe unto you,
For ye devour widows' houses,
and for a pretense
make Long Prayer:
therefore ye shall receive
The Greater Damnation.
15. "Woe unto you,
For ye compass Sea and Land
to make one Proselyte,
and when he is made,
ye make him twofold more
The Child of Hell
than yourselves."

WHEN THE ISRAELITES ESCAPED FROM ISRAEL, AND DID NOT SEE MOSES FOR A SEVERAL WEEKS, THEY ORDERED AARON TO MAKE AN IDOL FOR THEM.

The OYINBOS did not see Yahshua, and did not like his Teachings, anyway, so they pulled "PAUL" out their ass, to be their "ASSISTANT SAVIOUR," and "DEPUTY LORD."

PAUL was no more authorized to call himself an "Apostle" than anybody else today. After all the murders of the Brethren he committed, it is impossible Yahshua would have REWARDED him with SALVATION, and a Chief Seat in his Kingdom.

He claimed them for himself, but they were pure fantasy on his part. He is surely in HELL, at this time, if he survived into the AfterLife.
Re: I Still Don't Understand The Concept Of Christianity. by bennyann: 11:28am On Nov 11, 2016
There's a difference between the potter and the clay and each has their own roles.

That's all i feel like saying here.
Re: I Still Don't Understand The Concept Of Christianity. by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 3:57pm On Nov 11, 2016
ScienceWatch:

Why are you bent on derailing someone's thread?
Does that make you a good Christian?
Re: I Still Don't Understand The Concept Of Christianity. by mrmrmister: 4:03pm On Nov 11, 2016
grin grin
Re: I Still Don't Understand The Concept Of Christianity. by oaroloye(m): 5:54am On Nov 12, 2016
SHALOM!

LaClicKLaBenDin:

Why are you bent on derailing someone's thread?

I am not familiar with this poster, but I believe, from your quotation, that he did not derail your thread, but raised a valid point.

How do you reject YAHSHUA, when there is so much Supernatural Evidence of The Power of his Gospel? Which, of course, does not justify the ways in which it is usually applied.

Does that make you a good Christian?

You have not presented evidence of him being a bad Christian. It is the Duty of a Christian to reprove Evil, and at the same time reveal The Light of Truth.

I lived through the tail end of the era when Atheists ruled half of the Civilized World. The condition of those people was terrible. Contrary to what many people ignorantly say, there was complete FREEDOM-OF-SPEECH during the Soviet Communism Era. Freedom-after-you-speeched? A bit rare! THAT was the problem. They had radio stations whose job it was to generate NOISE ONLY, so that the people could not receive foreign stations telling them the truth about life in the West, and what their own leaders were doing.

Silencing critics without answering their points has the side-efffect of damaging the mind.

If someone raises a foolish point, show that it is stupid- escort it to its designated coffin, ease it inside, and nail down the lid. End of Problem.

Ad Hominem is cowardly and dishonest.
Re: I Still Don't Understand The Concept Of Christianity. by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 8:33am On Nov 12, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

YOU CANNOT BE BORN A CHRISTIAN.

We do not yet have that Technology.

A Scientologist gave a thrilling testimony of having Telepathic Communication with the unborn child of a cousin co-worker, and how they had played together around the office- the cousin, as an Unbeliever, totally unaware of this.

After the birth, the baby was able to recognize that person, and exhibited unusual general awareness. [ADVANCE Magazine 106].

We have yet to produce a Christian equivalent.

NONE of which are any good.

Evidently, you were brought up in a Church that teaches WICKEDNESS and SLOTHFULNESS.

If you had written a post on all the ways you tried to answer your own questions, that did not satisfy you, you would have a marvellous and impressive post.

But when you must have someone else answer them for you, you look like someone with brain damage, who cannot think for himself.

[
quote]1) God creating the world in 6 days : it still doesn't make sense to me. It feels just like pure magic. It feels just like the fairy tales we watched when we were kids. I don't agree to the myth of Genesis.

Saying that GOD creating the Heavens and the Earth in six days does not make sense to you, is a very arrogant and senseless statement.

Do you mean God worked too quickly, or too slowly?

You do not say, showing a shallowness of intellect.

What do you know about CREATION?

Do you know how to CREATE anything?

Do you know what POWERS God has?

Do you know what Powers God gave YOU?

No.

But I know.

. THE TEN TALENTS. (Matt. 25:1-46)

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. ETERNAL LIFE.

. THE TEN POUNDS OF DOMINION. (Luke 19:11-27.)

1. THE ABOVE; 2. THE BELOW.
3. THE EARTH; 4. THE NETHER REALMS.
5. FIRE; 6. WATER.
7. THE MOVING; 8. THE STATIONARY.
9. THE LOUD; 10. THE SILENT.

HOW are they implemented?

You should know.

. SCIENTOLOGY AXIOMS. L. Ron Hubbard

1. Life is basically a Static.

Definition: A Life Static has no mass, no motion, no wavelength, no location in Space nor in Time. It has the ability to postulate and to perceive.

2. The Static is capable of considerations, postulates, and opinions.
3. Space, Energy, Objects, Form and Time are the result of Considerations made and/or Agreed-Upon or not by the Static, and are perceived solely because the Static considers that it can perceive them.
4. Space is a viewpoint of Dimension.
5. Energy consists of Postulated Particles in Space.
6. Objects consist of Grouped Particles and Solids.
7. Time is basically a Postulate that Space and Particles will persist.
8. The Apparency of Time is the Postulate that Space and Particles will persist.
9. Change is the primary manifestation of Time.
10. The Highest Purpose in this Universe is the Creation of an Effect.

11. THE CONSIDERATIONS RESULTING IN CONDITIONS OF EXISTENCE ARE FOUR-FOLD.

(a) AS-IS-NESS is the Condition of Immediate Creation without persistence, and is the Condition of Existence which exists at the Moment of Creation and at the Moment of Destruction, and is different from other Considerations in that it does not contain Survival.

(b) ALTER-IS-NESS is the Consideration which introduces change, and therefore Time and Persistence, into an AS-IS-NESS to obtain. Persistency.

(c) IS-NESS is an Apparency of Existence brought about by the continuous alteration of an AS-IS-NESS. This is called, when Agreed-Upon, Reality.

(d) NOT-IS-NESS is the effort to handle IS-NESS by reducing its condition through the use of Force. It is an Apparency and cannot entirely vanquish an IS-NESS.

12. The Primary Condition of ANY Universe is that two spaces, energies, or objects must not occupy the same space. When this Condition is violated [PERFECT DUPLICATE] the Apparency of ANY Universe or any part thereof is Nulled.

21. UNDERSTANDING is composed of Affinity, Reality, and Communication.
22. The practice of NOT-IS-NESS reduces Understanding.
23. The Static has the capability of Total Knowingness. Total Knowingness would consist of Total ARC.
24. Total ARC would bring about the vanishment of all Mechanical Conditions of Existence.

GOD HAS TELEKINETIC POWER- that is, He can CREATE Matter, Energy, Space, and Time with HIS MIND.

Humans are created in His image to do the same things He does.

. THE NINE TIME VECTORS.

PAST to PAST; PAST to PRESENT; PAST to FUTURE.
PRESENT to PAST; PRESENT to PRESENT; PRESENT to FUTURE.
FUTURE to PAST; FUTURE to PRESENT; FUTURE to FUTURE.

[See: EXCALIBUR REVISITED, by Geoffrey Filbert (a co-founder of SCIENTOLOGY).]

WHEN YOU CONTROL EVERY PARTICLE, YOU CAN CONTROL TIME. You can make Particles move Quickly, or Slowly. Backwards, Forwards, Sideways.

TELEKINESIS.

Why can't God do that?

. JOHN 5:17-21.

17. But Jesus answered them,
"My Father worketh hitherto,
and I work."
18. Therefore the Jews
sought the more to kill him,
because he not only had
broken The Sabbath,
but said also
that God was his Father,
making himself equal with God.
19. Then answered Jesus
and said unto them,
"Verily, verily, I say unto you,

'THE SON CAN DO NOTHING OF HIMSELF,
BUT WHAT HE SEETH THE FATHER DO:
FOR WHAT THINGS SOEVER HE DOETH,
THESE ALSO DOETH THE SON LIKEWISE.'

20. "For The Father loveth The Son,
and Sheweth him all things
that himself doeth:
and He will Shew him
Greater Works than these,
that ye may marvel.
21. "For as The Father
raiseth up the Dead,
and quickeneth (them);
even so, The Son quickeneth
whom he will."

WHY COULDNT YOU DO THAT?

WHAT did you DO all of your Christian life?

If God wanted to perform a 100 million year Process in ONE SECOND, He could TURN the Operation from PRESENT-TO-FUTURE Time into PRESENT-TO-PRESENT Time, so that it wouldn't be taking up any FUTURE Time.

By what authority do you dictate what God can or cannot do?

Were you too busy watching Fairy-Tale Cartoons as a kid?

When Intelligence was being distributed, you were busy watching Fairy-Tale
Cartoons?

YAHSHUA EXPLAINED EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED.

. MATTHEW 22:2-14.

2. "The Kingdom of Heaven
is like unto a certain king,
which made a marriage
for his son,
3. "And sent forth his servants
to call them that were bidden
to the wedding:
and they would not come.
4. "Again, he sent forth
other servants,
saying,

'Tell them which are bidden,

"Behold, I have prepared my dinner:
my oxen and my fatlings are killed,
and all things are ready:
come unto the marriage." '

5. "But they made light of it,
and went their ways,
one to his farm,
another to his merchandise:
6. "And the remnant took his servants,
and entreated them spitefully,
and slew them.
7. "But when the king heard thereof,
he was wroth:
and he
sent forth his armies,
and destroyed those murderers,
and burned up their city.
8. "Then saith he to his servants,

'The wedding is ready,
but they which were bidden
were not worthy.
9. 'Go ye therefore
into the highways,
and as many as ye shall
find, bid to the marriage.'

10. "So those servants went out
into the highways,
and gathered together
all as many as they found,
both bad and good:
and the wedding
was furnished with guests.
11. "And when the king
came in to see the guests,
he saw there a man
which had not on
a wedding garment:
12. "And he saith unto him,

'Friend, how camest
thou in hither
not having
a wedding garment?'

And he was speechless.
13. "Then said the king
to the servants,

'Bind him hand and foot,
and take him away,
and cast him into Outer Darkness,
there shall be weeping
and gnashing of teeth.
14. 'For many are called,
but few are chosen.' "

PEOPLE OF OTHER COUNTRIES IGNORED AND DESTROYED GOD'S MESSENGERS TO THEM.

There was this Messenger- the BEST-OF-THE-BEST... They CRUCIFIED the GUY! For NOTHING!

What was that his Name again?

(Remind me! Surely YOU know?)

3) The wars, the genocide, and attack perpetrated by the people of Israel: It is common Knowledge that there were many wars in the Bible.

. JUDGES 3:1-4.

Now these are the nations
which the LORD left,
to prove Israel by them,
even as many of Israel
as had not known
all the wars of Canaan;
2. Only that the Generations
of the Children of Israel
might know, to teach them War,
at the least such as before
knew nothing thereof;
3 Namely, five lords of the Philistines,
and all the Canaanites,
and the Sidonians,
and the Hivites that dwelt
in mount Lebanon,
from mount Baal–hermon
unto the entering in of Hamath.
4. And they were to prove Israel by them,
to know whether they
would hearken unto
The Commandments of The LORD,
Which he commanded their fathers
by the Hand of Moses.

Christians would say that in that time of age, there was a battle of supremacy, ok good.

WHICH CHRISTIANS SAY THAT?

What is a "WAR OF SUPREMACY?"

You really sound like you have a BRAIN DISEASE.

There was this woman the doctor operated on, fearing BRAIN CANCER- but actually, her brain had INTESTINAL FLUKES (like WORMS,) from EATING PIG MEAT.

Fortunately, they were easily removed (see YOUTUBE Video)!

If there are no worms in YOUR head, WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSE?

But then the story of Jericho is something I find really sad. The people. of Jericho was such peaceful people, they even had to build a wall over their city so nobody disturbs them.

You MUST be MENTAL!

WHO TOLD YOU that there were ANY "PEACEFUL" people at that time?

The most peaceful nation in the world is SWITZERLAND.

They are SO peaceful, they will PEACEFULLY allow Heads-of-State and Public Officers to store THE LOOT of their National Treasuries they have STOLEN!

JERICHO were MURDERERS of PROPHETS OF GOD, and Practiced ANIMAL HUSBANDARY- but not of the type that you get a. DEGREE for.

They also practiced HOMOSEXUALITY, so that they were riddled with HEPATIC VIRUSES from the EXCRETA entering the URETHRA.

Therefore the Commandment of God was to summarily END these devil-worshipping perverts. Even their ANIMALS had to DIE.

But then the city was destroyed by the children of the loving true God. what was their offence?

This is the PROOF that you were NEVER a Christian in ANY sort of Church.

. LEVITICUS 18:22-30.

22. "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it (is) abomination.
23. "Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it (is) confusion.
24. "Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which are cast out before you:
25. "And the land is defiled, therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it, and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants.
26. "Ye shall therefore keep My Statutes and My Judgments, and shall not commit (any) of those abominations; (neither) any of your own nation, nor any stranger that sojourneth among you:
27. "[For all these abominations have the men of the land done, which (were) before you, and the land is defiled;]
28. "That the land spue not you out also, when ye defile it, as it spued out the nations that (were) before you.
29. "For whosoever shall commit any one of these abominations, even the souls that commit (them) shall be cut off from among their people.
30. "Therefore shall ye keep Mine Ordinance, that (ye) commit not (any one) of these abominable customs, which were committed before you, and that ye defile not yourselves therein: I (am) The LORD your God."

4)The many hoax stories: From Rod turning to snakes,

MAGICIANS STILL DO THESE THINGS TODAY.

The FAMILIAR SPIRITS are reported by Nagualist CARLOS CASTANEDA to look like NEARLY MUMMIFIED SNAKES.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.]

to Jonah surviving in the belly of a fish,

THE BIBLE NEVER SAID JONAH SURVIVED IN THE BELLY OF THE FISH.

to a talking donkey,

HOLY HUMANS CAN EXTRACT COMMUNICATION FROM ANY CREATURES- EVEN INANIMATE OBJECTS.

to water turning to wine,

The difference between one type of MEST and another is simply an arrangement of PARTICLES.

to Walking on water,

TELEKINESIS.

So?

to Noah's ark amongst others.

NOAH'S ARK has been found in Mount Ararat.

Also, ANCHOR STONES that could only have come from the Ark were found in those mountains.

I think.

I think that you have BRAIN DAMAGE.

. LEVITICUS 19:32.

32. "Thou shalt rise up
before the hoary head,
and honour the face
of the old man,
and fear thy God:
I (am) The LORD."

DON'T YOU KNOW THE LAW OF GOD?

Whosoever deliberately commits a Sin has forfeited their Covenant Rights.

. NUMBERS 15:27-31.

27. "And if any Soul
Sin through Ignorance,
then he shall bring a she-goat
of the first year for a Sin Offering.
28. "And the Priest shall make
an Atonement for the Soul
that sinneth Ignorantly,
when he Sinneth by Ignorance
before The LORD,
to make an Atonement for him;
and it shall be forgiven him.
29. "Ye shall have One Law
for him that Sinneth by Ignorance,
(both for) him that is born
among the Children of Israel,
and for the Stranger
that sojourneth among you.
30. "But the Soul
that doeth (ought) presumptuously,
(whether he be) born in the land,
or a Stranger,
the same reproacheth The LORD;
and that Soul shall be cut off
from among his people.
31. "Because he hath
despised The Word of The LORD,
and hath broken his Commandment,
that soul shall utterly be cut off;
his Iniquity (shall be) upon him."

THE PRAYERS OF ELISHA WERE KEEPING ISRAEL SAFE.

These children MOCKED that?

So he REMOVED his PROTECTION.

Didn't they CARE that THAT COULD happen?

No.

ALL THE BRAINLESS CHRISTIANS AND ATHEISTS IGNORE WHAT WAS GOING ON AT THAT TIME!

That PROVES that ATHEISTS' MASTERS control BOTH SIDES of these debates.

ELISHA was the SERVANT of ELIJAH, who was the SOLE SURVIVING PROPHET in ISRAEL, because they had been MURDERED by the FATHERS of these children- or by men who were like THESE BRATS when they were children.

ANYBODY ABUSING TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA MUST BE A FOOL!

Don't you know what he can do?

Also, anyone raising their children to disrespect adults must need that brain operation.

IGNORAMOUS.

This is a ROUTINE MEDICAL PROCEDURE in First World Countries. Don't they teach you kiddies ANYTHING these days?

So God, who created the whole World, cannot create ONE FERTILIZED OVUM in ONE woman?

What do you call a "GOD," then?

Anyway, YAHSHUA NEVER asked us to believe that he was born of a Virgin. THAT story has NOTHING to do with THE GOSPEL YAHSHUA PREACHED.

If it had, Yahshua and all his Disciples would have been SUMMARILY EXECUTED for that claim!

WHO told you to follow a "PAUL IDOL?"

What does PAUL have to say that is USEFUL?

I don't know if you took time to read the guy's post, whom I quoted. This thread is about answering a question about Christianity, clarifying someone about the existence of God, and not to advertise his church!

I am a Bible believing Christian, and our duty as Christians is to first point people to Christ and not to a particular denomination.

All he was doing was talk about TB Joshua and synagogue. How has that helped in clarifying the OP? Was the OP talking about the existence of TB Joshua or God.

Why couldn't he use the Bible just like you have done, to point someone to the right direction? He was practically spamming the thread with TB Joshua this and synagogue that....how has it helped the person who opened this thread.

Christians should learn how to be orderly, we should be examples and not give the unbelievers reasons to mock God or our faith.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Skip This Short Prayer. It Might Be Your Turning Point! / The Convention Of Bible Teachers And Interpreters / Firstfruit Or Tithe? Which One Takes Priority?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 265
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.