Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,799 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Get The Attention Of The HR With This New CV Upgrade. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get The Attention Of The HR With This New CV Upgrade. (2002 Views)

How To Write The Perfect CV For Someone With No Work Experience (Part 2) / Advancing The Hr Profession / Launch Your Career In HR! Attend The HR Essentials Academy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get The Attention Of The HR With This New CV Upgrade. by ibrod7: 12:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
From Experience HR's don't have the patience to scan through over worded CV's, they scan through ruthlessly bearing in mind what they are looking for in the shortest possible time.
Take advantage of this opportunity now and stand out from the crowd.
send your CV's and passport sized photograph to ibrodquad@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Get The Attention Of The HR With This New CV Upgrade. by psucc(m): 12:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
Even if you employ the services of a coreldraw or Photoshop expert, if the job is not for, its not for you.

10 Likes

Re: Get The Attention Of The HR With This New CV Upgrade. by maxwell767(m): 12:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
Attention u said.... But not employment letter...,,

In this this country it is not your cv that takes u there

It is God
And who you know...

But nice cv sample....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get The Attention Of The HR With This New CV Upgrade. by ibrod7: 12:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
A well structured CV can make the difference between being overlooked and called for interview.
I tell u this,no HR would over look a distinctive cv, he/she would be propelled to hear what you have to offer. Hence you will always be called for interviews , however it is left to you to prove yourself.

1 Like

Re: Get The Attention Of The HR With This New CV Upgrade. by ibrod7: 12:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
psucc:
Even if you employ the services of a coreldraw or Photoshop expert, if the job is not for, its not for you.
CV'S don't provide jobs, it only provides an opportunity for an employer hear what u have to offer(interview).
Re: Get The Attention Of The HR With This New CV Upgrade. by ibrod7: 12:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
maxwell767:
Attention u said.... But not employment letter...,,

In this this country it is not your cv that takes u there

It is God
And who you know...

But nice cv sample....
It's step by step Mr Maxwell, get their attention first then proceed to sweep them off their feet and obtain what is rightfully yours(EL)

1 Like

Re: Get The Attention Of The HR With This New CV Upgrade. by ibrod7: 1:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
send your CV's to ibrodquad@gmail.com[color=#000099][/color] with a small sized passport photo graph.
Re: Get The Attention Of The HR With This New CV Upgrade. by FKMagazine(m): 2:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
lets do our best all d way...however, i'll giv great reference to God in getting a job
Re: Get The Attention Of The HR With This New CV Upgrade. by SaintChukz(m): 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
ibrod7:
send your CV's to ibrodquad@gmail.com[color=#000099][/color] with a small sized passport photo graph.

Please kindly explain why the passport photo graph should be attached. Is it absolutely necessary?
Re: Get The Attention Of The HR With This New CV Upgrade. by Cutehector(m): 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
ibrod7:
I knw say na money u dey find.. how much you dey charge?
Re: Get The Attention Of The HR With This New CV Upgrade. by Zirah: 5:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
Nope. You should not attach your passport unless requested.

SaintChukz:

Please kindly explain why the passport photo graph should be attached. Is it absolutely necessary?

Re: Get The Attention Of The HR With This New CV Upgrade. by ibrod7: 5:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
SaintChukz:

If you observe, there is a Portion of the CV that requires your passport though it's optional.
Re: Get The Attention Of The HR With This New CV Upgrade. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
ibrod7:

If you observe, there is a Portion of the CV that requires your passport though it's optional.
send me wink

1 Like

Re: Get The Attention Of The HR With This New CV Upgrade. by KillerBeauty(f): 7:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
Op are u the simple dummy grin grin grin
Re: Get The Attention Of The HR With This New CV Upgrade. by enshi(m): 8:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
Dint see the refferee apart of it
Re: Get The Attention Of The HR With This New CV Upgrade. by enshi(m): 8:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
ibrod7:
From Experience HR's don't have the patience to scan through over worded CV's, they scan through ruthlessly bearing in mind what they are looking for in the shortest possible time.
Take advantage of this opportunity now and stand out from the crowd.

Op please send it as a File to me... Me like it

Enshigabriel@ymail.com please
Re: Get The Attention Of The HR With This New CV Upgrade. by ibrod7: 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
enshi:

Op please send it as a File to me... Me like it

Enshigabriel@ymail.com please
Contact folaroid concept.
Re: Get The Attention Of The HR With This New CV Upgrade. by ibrod7: 9:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
enshi:
Dint see the refferee apart of it
Just like you won't see d age part that's why its an upgrade, [b][/b]STAND OUT .
Re: Get The Attention Of The HR With This New CV Upgrade. by ibrod7: 9:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
KillerBeauty:
Op are u the simple dummy grin grin grin
How do you mean ma?

(1) (Reply)

A Month After NYSC, I Got A Job As A Manager In An Exquisite Resort / FAKE INTERVIEW [text Messages] / Vacancies At Qatar Petroleum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.