Stats: 3,148,851 members, 7,802,730 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless (13933 Views)

MARRIAGE: The Color Code On This Invitation Card Will Leave You Speechless!!! / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) / This Girl's Endowment Will Have You Speechless (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
Call them the agbada gang and you wouldn't be wrong. But they're popularly known as the Yoruba demons because they have a reputation of allegedly stealing ladies' hearts and messing with them. Check out some stylish pictures that will leave you speechless.

DISCLAIMER:
This thread wasn't created to discredit other tribes. It is an appreciation thread. I don't want anyone to bring silly comparisons/competitions here by pitching tribes against each other. If you don't like Yorubas, kindly do us all a favour and stay away from this thread. No need to come and spew hate or insults. Merci!!

Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Delicious22: 12:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
My friend get on with it. grin

No time to waste time.

Report any tribalist. I dey your back like hunch back.

Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
One

Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 16, 2016

Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Nateben(m): 12:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
Nice

Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
smiley smiley

Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
kiss

Seun, Lalasticlala FP please.

Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
kiss kiss shocked

Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by zico530(m): 1:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
Beautiful and glamorous. The last picture, the child in the middle, is he Osinbajo's grandson?
Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by freesinzu(m): 1:01pm On Oct 16, 2016

gjfd
Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Ymain(f): 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
who will introduce me
desperately need a boo cry

Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
Just look at them. They start from childhood. YDs are born not made cheesy cheesy cheesy
Abinibi yato si ability

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by MinorityTribe: 1:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
Thank you for confirming my Grand mother suspicion that Yorubas are demons.

Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
Delicious22:
My friend get on with it. grin

No time to waste time.

Report any tribalist. I dey your back like hunch back.

Thanks man.

Hide your daughters o.

Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by YhungPablo(m): 1:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
We No dey Carry last

Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
MinorityTribe:
Thank you for confirming my Grand mother suspicion that Yorubas are demons.

Lol!

Ymain:
who will introduce me

My dear, be VERY wary of Yoruba demons o.

Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Twaci(f): 1:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
Can I just say that they all not YDs? I can see some guys from other tribes in Agbada there cheesy

Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by dollyjoy(f): 1:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
I sincerely don't know the major reason why they are referred to as DEMONS. Maybe it's because they flirt and cheat alot but again, most guys irrespective of tribe do. undecided
Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Just look at them. They start from childhood. YDs are born not made cheesy cheesy cheesy
Abinibi yato si ability

Azzin ehn!!.... grin..be like I go sew black agbada grin
Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Ymain(f): 1:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
webkwin:

Lol!

My dear, be VERY wary of Yoruba demons o.

they r fine

Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by SalomonKane: 1:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
dollyjoy:
Cute but devilish. undecided
I fail to see the oxymoron in your post, Joy.
Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Laveda(f): 1:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
embarassed Mama mia kiss

Some Yoruba Niggas can fine sha, with their cute lips and nose.

Abeg give it to them. kiss

Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Dyt(f): 1:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
The kiddies pictures are so sweet
kiss kiss

Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:11pm On Oct 16, 2016
Twaci:
Can I just say that they all not YDs? I can see some guys from other tribes in Agbada there cheesy

Some are Fulani Devils! grin
Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
Not 1 fit guy in sight but I love their dresses grin
Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
More

Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Twaci(f): 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

You see am too abi? cheesy

Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Delicious22: 1:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
webkwin:

Thanks man.

Hide your daughters o.
Lol. The second dude will definitely be my son inlaw.

The last one has a striking resemblance with our VP.
Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by SalomonKane: 1:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
nubian999:
Not 1 fit guy in sight but I love their dresses grin
How did you know they're not fit? Oh you want to see them in their boxer shorts? tongue
Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ymain:
who will introduce me
hi, honey smiley
Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by SalomonKane: 1:18pm On Oct 16, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Didn't know they now write one's tribe on their forehead?

Re: Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
Delicious22:
Lol. The second dude will definitely be my son inlaw.

The last one has a striking resemblance with our VP.

The 2nd one is Toyin Lawani's son.

The last is Wizkid's son.

Fingering Is Better Than Giving Head...“head GIVERS Association".,pls Take Note. / Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man / 90% Of Teenagers(girls) Have Wide Pvssy