Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Destinies Are Counting On You! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Destinies Are Counting On You! (238 Views)

Counting Your Blessing / Counting The Cost / 2winny Kings Singing Counting My Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Destinies Are Counting On You! by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
 Our destinies are interconnected in such a way that your failure or success could have profound consequences not just for you but for others, living or unborn. We could see examples in the bible, in the case of Abraham, Solomon, Joseph and so many others.

So your walk and labour through life isn’t just for you, but for a whole lot of faceless others some of whom you may never get to know on this side of eternity. So, I encourage you to continue to press on in your prayers, preaching, giving, loving and so many other good things you could do.

But remember that without Jesus you can’t truly succeed in these tasks. We must truly be born again and transformed to be able to be used in such a remarkable way by God. Imagine hundreds or thousands of people coming to say “thank you for your service to God, your service is the reason why I’m here in heaven”…, that will be awesome, isn’t it?.

Then comes God’s personal indescribable rewards. Therefore, I say to you brethren that amidst the storms, trials and challenges of life, keep holding on, keep doing God’s bidding, keep shining the light, keep your faith alive.

Destinies are counting on you. Shalom!

(1) (Reply)

The Christian’s Badge / Spiritual Digest : The Sure Foundation / The Chosen Daily Devotional 22nd Nov, 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.